PsychoMachina

{2017 July 20 - UPDATE - Elin Idle Animation Redone v2} Tera Elin Race

possible to have a package with separate ears and tails HDT for use on normal races ?  sleepy.gif

Maybe possible. 

that would be great thank you  heart.gif  blush.gif  heart.gif

Sorry to say, but it's not working.  I should have mentioned this from the beginning because someone else was trying to add the Elin ears/tails to a custom race, but ran into problems not even I know how to fix. 

So there won't be anything for non-Elin races.

EDIT

Nevermind, I found the problem and all is working now.  I should have them uploaded later today after getting some sleep.

EDIT 2

Making a Painted Lady patch so that the pubic hairs will appear with the ears/tail.  I hope to have them uploaded soon.

possible d'avoir un paquet avec des oreilles et des queues séparées HDT pour une utilisation sur les courses normales?  sleepy.gif

Peut être possible. 

ce serait génial merci  heart.gif  blush.gif  heart.gif

Désolé de dire, mais ça ne marche pas. J'aurais dû le mentionner depuis le début parce que quelqu'un d'autre essayait d'ajouter les oreilles / queues d'Elin à une course personnalisée, mais il a rencontré des problèmes même pas je sais comment réparer. 

Donc, il n'y aura rien pour les races non-Elin.

MODIFIER

Peu importe, j'ai trouvé le problème et tout fonctionne maintenant. Je devrais les faire télécharger plus tard aujourd'hui après avoir dormi.

EDIT 2

Faire un patch Painted Lady afin que les poils pubiens apparaissent avec les oreilles / queue. J'espère les avoir bientôt téléchargés.

GREAT ^,..,^  :heart:

@PsychoMachina, I came across one of your optional mods you listed on the main page for monster replacements,

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3965-replace-monsters-with-elin-race/

by whitecode.  Have you heard anything of this mod or messed with it yourself recently?  I get taken to the home page of Mega when I try to get it to download, and I have downloaded other Mega mods today no problem.  I can't get it to open up a download link for me and whitecode seems to be MIA.

Also, I am trying to get crawl on all fours catwoman style sneak animation replacer mod to work Elin race, but to no avail.  How would I go about setting this up?

2 hours ago, deathneko11 said:

@PsychoMachina, I came across one of your optional mods you listed on the main page for monster replacements,

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3965-replace-monsters-with-elin-race/

by whitecode.  Have you heard anything of this mod or messed with it yourself recently?  I get taken to the home page of Mega when I try to get it to download, and I have downloaded other Mega mods today no problem.  I can't get it to open up a download link for me and whitecode seems to be MIA.

Also, I am trying to get crawl on all fours catwoman style sneak animation replacer mod to work Elin race, but to no avail.  How would I go about setting this up?

I have not tried the monster replacers.  I only had a look at the plugin using TES5edit.  I checked the page and it's appears to be buggy, likely due to the forum upgrade; clicking on the Download button brings up the file listing overlay, but I can't click on the file link and the overlay gets stuck causing me to exit by closing the browser tab.

I happen to have the files from when whitecode first uploaded them.

Spoiler
Cute Monsters - Extract file because it contains multiple RAR files.

Additional Required File

Required for the following Elin monster mods

• Eve
  • Spriggan Armor
  • Atronach Armor

Cute Monsters_MikuHairElin Master File.7z

As for the crawling animations, I never used it so I don't know.

7 minutes ago, PsychoMachina said:

I have not tried the monster replacers.  I only had a look at the plugin using TES5edit.  I checked the page and it's appears to be buggy, likely due to the forum upgrade; clicking on the Download button brings up the file listing overlay, but I can't click on the file link and the overlay gets stuck causing me to exit by closing the browser tab.

I happen to have the files from when whitecode first uploaded them.

Hide contents
Cute Monsters - Extract file because it contains multiple RAR files.

Additional Required File

Required for the following Elin monster mods

• Eve
  • Spriggan Armor
  • Atronach Armor

Cute Monsters_MikuHairElin Master File.7z

As for the crawling animations, I never used it so I don't know.

About the Crawling animations, (keeping in mind these are replacing the default sneak animations), I tried using the animations as any other race (both genders as it is not a female only animation), and it didn't work on them either. The mod works, it's installed correctly, if I switch to a different loadout with Mod Organizer where the Elin race mods are not installed.  For some reason it is not acting right due to the Elin Race, maybe because it's a custom race?  I've tried the troubleshooting steps I could think of, and the mod is installed the same way with and without the Elin race mods, updating from a fresh installation both ways with Fnis and PCEA2.  I also did some digging into the Elin race mod and didn't even find any sneak animation .hkx files?  Not sure if the mod is somehow locking itself to the vanilla sneak animations.  But other animation changes work, such as the ones that are installed with PCEA2 and XPMS skeleton mods that can be swapped in the MCM.

Also, domo arigato for the files you provided.  I've read some people have had issues with the mod working correctly but if I can get some nice screenshots, it's a win/win :D

1 minute ago, deathneko11 said:

About the Crawling animations, I tried using the animations as any other race (both genders as it is not a female only animation), and it didn't work on them either. The mod works, it's installed correctly, if I switch to a different loadout with Mod Organizer where the Elin race mods are not installed.  For some reason it is not acting right due to the Elin Race, maybe because it's a custom race?  I've tried the troubleshooting steps I could think of, and the mod is installed the same way with and without the Elin race mods, updating from a fresh installation both ways with Fnis and PCEA2.

Also, domo arigato for the files you provided.  I've read some people have had issues with the mod working correctly but if I can get some nice screenshots, it's a win/win :D

Is the animation a replacer that replaces the original Skyrim animation(s) or is it a total custom anim?  If it's a replacer and the names are the same as the animations it's replacing then try dropping the anim files in the Elin PCEA folder which is the Elin animations mod.  Afterwards, run FNIS generator for users.

12 minutes ago, PsychoMachina said:

Is the animation a replacer that replaces the original Skyrim animation(s) or is it a total custom anim?  If it's a replacer and the names are the same as the animations it's replacing then try dropping the anim files in the Elin PCEA folder which is the Elin animations mod.  Afterwards, run FNIS generator for users.

You are a beautiful specimen of a human being. That did the trick!  Thank you for the help.

I apologize for bothering you when maybe the answer is in these threads. But I have been reading for hours, barely made a dent in all the chat, and still no answer to my question. Why would I be a Elin or turn a spouse into an Elin if I can't have sex with her? Or am I missing something for how to get the race to work in the sexlab framework? I have searched and searched for patches to no avail.

6 minutes ago, AndragonFirefly said:

I apologize for bothering you when maybe the answer is in these threads. But I have been reading for hours, barely made a dent in all the chat, and still no answer to my question. Why would I be a Elin or turn a spouse into an Elin if I can't have sex with her? Or am I missing something for how to get the race to work in the sexlab framework? I have searched and searched for patches to no avail.

Due to elin looking like children they are blocked by sexlab and pretty much any other mod that does sex, yes they are supposed to be older than dirt, but they still look like children hence the no sex, you will not find patches to change that here, there may be on other sites, but you will need to find them yourself, or edit the scripts from sexlab to change it again, it would be something you would need to sort out yourself.

Wow! I think that was the quickest response to a question I have ever got. Thank you so much! As for your answer... That is a shame. I still would like to use your mod to add some flavor to the atmosphere. But now I know that I won't be playing as this race or ever marry one. I won't be using the mod to replace adult npcs with this race because then I can't marry anybody. My mother looks like an elin race. Good thing she didn't have to abide by Skyrim rules though or I wouldn't be here. There are some prejudice people out there who like to judge what you have to look like as a person. Thank you for squaring me away.

On 12/5/2017 at 12:22 AM, AndragonFirefly said:

Wow! I think that was the quickest response to a question I have ever got. Thank you so much! As for your answer... That is a shame. I still would like to use your mod to add some flavor to the atmosphere. But now I know that I won't be playing as this race or ever marry one. I won't be using the mod to replace adult npcs with this race because then I can't marry anybody. My mother looks like an elin race. Good thing she didn't have to abide by Skyrim rules though or I wouldn't be here. There are some prejudice people out there who like to judge what you have to look like as a person. Thank you for squaring me away.

It is not skyrim setting this rule it is sexlab, any race mod that looks like children is a no go, even some that look like teens are blocked as well, and it is not hard to edit the script to change that, but you are not going to get somebody here telling you how to do so. 

And is not my mod it is PsychoMachina, my knowledge of scripting and graphics stuff is pretty much zero, at least now anyway, 10-15 years ago it was pretty decent, but not using it since then has pretty much set me back to zero in knowing how to do stuff.

As for the appearance of looking too young, nobody but nobody wants to have to deal with this place or its members getting investigated for a potential pedophila thank you very much, hence the site rules about such things, and rightly so, even if proven false in the long run it would more than likely shut the site down, as many would go with the view of no smoke without the fire so to speak, better safe than sorry in this case.

1 hour ago, BooxBox said:

Can someone give tutorial how to instal this mod ? 
I get stuck when instal this mod

It is important to read the main post for additional information, additional 3rd-party mods, and required 3rd-party mods.

Install 1st (REQUIRED)(choose one)

• File: 2016Jan29_MAIN_ElinRace_v2.7z
  • File: 2016Jan29_MAIN_ElinRace_ColorMatchEdition_v2.7z

Note:  These files adds the race to the game.  The Color Match Edition is the same as the other except the Elin ears and tails match color with the hair.

Install 2nd (OPTIONAL)

• File: OPTION_ElinRace_Voice_Complete_v2-20170222.7z

Note:  Adds additional voices for the Elins for the Dawnguard and Dragonborn shouts.  The MAIN packages contain only the Skyrim Elin voices.

Install 3rd (OPTIONAL)

• All-in-One Hairpacks.
    • Normal version.  Choose either the BSA version or the loose file version.
    • HDT version.  Choose either BSA or loose files.

Note:  You need to download this file, "Elin-mods-mega-links-update-2016Nov15.txt" which contains the links to the hair packs. 

Install 4th (OPTIONAL)

• Body Replacer
    • File: 2015Nov13_Option_NewElinBodies_BBP_TBBP_v3.7z
  • Extra Textures
    • File: 2013Oct30_Option_CBBE_NewBody_TexturePack_v2.7z
    • File: 2013Oct30_Option_UNP_NewBody_TexturePack_v2.7z

Note:  Allows you to give the Elins a CBBE or UNP body.  They are BBP/TBBP bodies.  If you want and HDT Elin body then you need Bodyslide and the Elin presets.

• Bodyslide Elin Body Presets + Outfit Studio Elin Conversion Templates for Converting Outfits to the Elin Body.
    • File: 2015Nov22_ElinBodyPresets_and_ConversionTemplates_for_ElinRace1-6.7z

Install 5th (OPTIONAL)

• Elin NPC and Enemies
    • File:  2015Dec11 OPTION Elin NPC and Enemy Complete v3.2.1.7z

Note:  You need to download the file, "Elin-mods-mega-links-update-2016Nov15.txt" which contains the download link.  This is the same text file that lists the links to the All-in-one hair packs.

Install 6th (OPTIONAL)

• File: 2016Sep06_FOLLOWERS_MiYa_and_YiKa_v2.0r.7z
  • File: 2016Sep07_FOLLOWERS_ElinMageFollowers_v1_Redone.7z

Note:  These are the Elin followers.  MiYa and YiKa are at the Drunken Huntsman.  The Mages are at the College of Winterhold.

Install 7th (OPTIONAL)

• Elin PCEA Animations
  • File: OPTION_ANIMATION_TeraElin_v2_0-20170720.7z

Note:  Allows the Elins to use their own animations without affecting other race.  You need the latest FNIS and, when running the FNIS generator for Users, select the first 3 patch from the bottom list; the 3rd patch (PCEA) is absolutely important or else the animations will not work and everyone is stuck in the T-pose.

16 minutes ago, PsychoMachina said:

It is important to read the main post for additional information, additional 3rd-party mods, and required 3rd-party mods.

Install 1st (REQUIRED)(choose one)

• File: 2016Jan29_MAIN_ElinRace_v2.7z
  • File: 2016Jan29_MAIN_ElinRace_ColorMatchEdition_v2.7z

Note:  These files adds the race to the game.  The Color Match Edition is the same as the other except the Elin ears and tails match color with the hair.

Install 2nd (OPTIONAL)

• File: OPTION_ElinRace_Voice_Complete_v2-20170222.7z

Note:  Adds additional voices for the Elins for the Dawnguard and Dragonborn shouts.  The MAIN packages contain only the Skyrim Elin voices.

Install 3rd (OPTIONAL)

• All-in-One Hairpacks.
    • Normal version.  Choose either the BSA version or the loose file version.
    • HDT version.  Choose either BSA or loose files.

Note:  You need to download this file, "Elin-mods-mega-links-update-2016Nov15.txt" which contains the links to the hair packs. 

Install 4th (OPTIONAL)

• Body Replacer
    • File: 2015Nov13_Option_NewElinBodies_BBP_TBBP_v3.7z
  • Extra Textures
    • File: 2013Oct30_Option_CBBE_NewBody_TexturePack_v2.7z
    • File: 2013Oct30_Option_UNP_NewBody_TexturePack_v2.7z

Note:  Allows you to give the Elins a CBBE or UNP body.  They are BBP/TBBP bodies.  If you want and HDT Elin body then you need Bodyslide and the Elin presets.

• Bodyslide Elin Body Presets + Outfit Studio Elin Conversion Templates for Converting Outfits to the Elin Body.
    • File: 2015Nov22_ElinBodyPresets_and_ConversionTemplates_for_ElinRace1-6.7z

Install 5th (OPTIONAL)

• Elin NPC and Enemies
    • File:  2015Dec11 OPTION Elin NPC and Enemy Complete v3.2.1.7z

Note:  You need to download the file, "Elin-mods-mega-links-update-2016Nov15.txt" which contains the download link.  This is the same text file that lists the links to the All-in-one hair packs.

Install 6th (OPTIONAL)

• File: 2016Sep06_FOLLOWERS_MiYa_and_YiKa_v2.0r.7z
  • File: 2016Sep07_FOLLOWERS_ElinMageFollowers_v1_Redone.7z

Note:  These are the Elin followers.  MiYa and YiKa are at the Drunken Huntsman.  The Mages are at the College of Winterhold.

Install 7th (OPTIONAL)

• Elin PCEA Animations
  • File: OPTION_ANIMATION_TeraElin_v2_0-20170720.7z

Note:  Allows the Elins to use their own animations without affecting other race.  You need the latest FNIS and, when running the FNIS generator for Users, select the first 3 patch from the bottom list; the 3rd patch (PCEA) is absolutely important or else the animations will not work and everyone is stuck in the T-pose.

Thank you, this really help me :'D

Important question

how i make my breasts bigger and my thighs more plumpy and bigger?

is it bodyslider only? that program can't show me a preview cause my opengl is outdated for it

14 hours ago, Icarus- said:

Important question

how i make my breasts bigger and my thighs more plumpy and bigger?

is it bodyslider only? that program can't show me a preview cause my opengl is outdated for it

You can look around for a preset that someone has uploaded, usually it will come with preview pics.  You can also create a body with bodyslide and open the mesh with Nifskope to see what it will looks like.

7 hours ago, PsychoMachina said:

You can look around for a preset that someone has uploaded, usually it will come with preview pics.  You can also create a body with bodyslide and open the mesh with Nifskope to see what it will looks like.

Preset? in the downloads for this thread or somewhere else? after i get them i load them in the program and press to save right?

Also, i noticed the Elin NPCs are imcompatible with Open Cities, as they just dissaspear.

3 hours ago, Icarus- said:

Preset? in the downloads for this thread or somewhere else? after i get them i load them in the program and press to save right?

Also, i noticed the Elin NPCs are imcompatible with Open Cities, as they just dissaspear.

I do have bodyslide presets for both CBBE and UNP, but they are not for the type of body you want.  Look around here or nexus for presets for a body that is or close to what you want then install the files, usually extract the archive and merge the CalienteTools folder with the same folder located where you installed Bodyslide.  When you start bodyslide the preset will now appear in the PRESETS drop-down list just choose the base body (CBBE or UUNP or variants) then the corresponding preset will appear in the PRESETS list.

I don't have Open Cities so currently there are no fixes.  Did you move the Elin NPC files lower in the load order so that they override Open Cities?

On 13/01/2018 at 7:15 PM, PsychoMachina said:

I do have bodyslide presets for both CBBE and UNP, but they are not for the type of body you want.  Look around here or nexus for presets for a body that is or close to what you want then install the files, usually extract the archive and merge the CalienteTools folder with the same folder located where you installed Bodyslide.  When you start bodyslide the preset will now appear in the PRESETS drop-down list just choose the base body (CBBE or UUNP or variants) then the corresponding preset will appear in the PRESETS list.

I don't have Open Cities so currently there are no fixes.  Did you move the Elin NPC files lower in the load order so that they override Open Cities?

I'm having some problems..of sudden my npc replacer elins have dark skinned faces..i have no idea why..

1 hour ago, Icarus- said:

I'm having some problems..of sudden my npc replacer elins have dark skinned faces..i have no idea why..

In regards to mods, what did you do up to when the Elin NPCs started to appear with dark faces.

Are you using Mod Organizer or NMM?

12 hours ago, PsychoMachina said:

In regards to mods, what did you do up to when the Elin NPCs started to appear with dark faces.

Are you using Mod Organizer or NMM?

NMM.

I'm not sure myself, i went through a mod installing frenzy and once i was ready i saw it, i tried disabling a bunch of npc changing mods but nothing did it.

I was thinking maybe i'm missing textures but the npc replacer doesn't come with textures, npcs that are new and doesnt replace vanilla ones look fine.

3 hours ago, Icarus- said:

NMM.

I'm not sure myself, i went through a mod installing frenzy and once i was ready i saw it, i tried disabling a bunch of npc changing mods but nothing did it.

I was thinking maybe i'm missing textures but the npc replacer doesn't come with textures, npcs that are new and doesnt replace vanilla ones look fine.

Another mod is overwriting the facegens of the named (essential) Elin NPCs.  Those Elin NPCs that are not affected are unique, there are no other mods that changes them.

You are using NMM so what you need to do is install whatever non-Elin mod(s) you want first then install the Elin mods last.  Allow the Elin files to overwrite any files from the other mods, mainly the facegens.

If a mod that alters any of the named NPCs uses a master file, load the Elin race master after it.

If that mod uses a plugin, load the Elin NPC and Enemies plugins after it.

1 hour ago, PsychoMachina said:

Another mod is overwriting the facegens of the named (essential) Elin NPCs.  Those Elin NPCs that are not affected are unique, there are no other mods that changes them.

You are using NMM so what you need to do is install whatever non-Elin mod(s) you want first then install the Elin mods last.  Allow the Elin files to overwrite any files from the other mods, mainly the facegens.

If a mod that alters any of the named NPCs uses a master file, load the Elin race master after it.

If that mod uses a plugin, load the Elin NPC and Enemies plugins after it.

Alright..huh, but where are the elin npc replacer mod downloads? i can't find anywhere.

I suppose i'll have to uninstall and install again.