NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

PsychoMachina

{2017 July 20 - UPDATE - Elin Idle Animation Redone v2} Tera Elin Race

possible to have a package with separate ears and tails HDT for use on normal races ?  sleepy.gif

Maybe possible. 

that would be great thank you  heart.gif  blush.gif  heart.gif

Sorry to say, but it's not working.  I should have mentioned this from the beginning because someone else was trying to add the Elin ears/tails to a custom race, but ran into problems not even I know how to fix. 

So there won't be anything for non-Elin races.

EDIT

Nevermind, I found the problem and all is working now.  I should have them uploaded later today after getting some sleep.

EDIT 2

Making a Painted Lady patch so that the pubic hairs will appear with the ears/tail.  I hope to have them uploaded soon.

Edited by PsychoMachina

possible d'avoir un paquet avec des oreilles et des queues séparées HDT pour une utilisation sur les courses normales?  sleepy.gif

Peut être possible. 

ce serait génial merci  heart.gif  blush.gif  heart.gif

Désolé de dire, mais ça ne marche pas. J'aurais dû le mentionner depuis le début parce que quelqu'un d'autre essayait d'ajouter les oreilles / queues d'Elin à une course personnalisée, mais il a rencontré des problèmes même pas je sais comment réparer. 

Donc, il n'y aura rien pour les races non-Elin.

MODIFIER

Peu importe, j'ai trouvé le problème et tout fonctionne maintenant. Je devrais les faire télécharger plus tard aujourd'hui après avoir dormi.

EDIT 2

Faire un patch Painted Lady afin que les poils pubiens apparaissent avec les oreilles / queue. J'espère les avoir bientôt téléchargés.

GREAT ^,..,^  :heart: