{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

has anyone got an issue with the camera when using a bow in first person? the animations are screwed and the arrow doesnt follow the crosshair,it goes a few inches to the upper left corner.there are any solution to this?

has anyone got an issue with the camera when using a bow in first person? the animations are screwed and the arrow doesnt follow the crosshair,it goes a few inches to the upper left corner.there are any solution to this?

I too am having  this issue, though it looks like it's only for the first person camera.

I don't have that problem, other than the arrows being ever so slightly above the crosshair. 

Are you using the recommended 1st-person camera mod I link to in the main post? 

Since it uses the 3rd-person camera in 1st-person view that should fix the arrow trajectory not aligning with the crosshair considering the problem only happens in the 1st-perosn view.

The 1st-person camera works well with the recommended 3rd-person camera mod, at least to me.

I used the camera mod but i think that is not the actual cause of the issue.

Probably the problem appeared because of the Archery Combat Overhaul mod, that i use. Gonna check if it does anything when i disable it tommorow...

i tried them both but nothing changed,plus the 3rd person camera mod recommended is not as good as the one im using

If it's not a camera-related issue then the only other cause would be the skeleton, but that means you are using the old, heavily modified Elin skeleton.  It was issues like the misaligned arrows that I switched to a mesh-only approach to recreating the Elin shape when using a CBBE/UNP body.

If you are using the current skeleton provided by the current Elin main pack then I do not know what exactly is causing your issue.  As Marieonette mentioned, it's possible another mod could be the cause.

I think there are mods at Nexus that fixes the arrow trajectory.

i installed this,and only this version on a fresh install with no other mods than those required or recommended in this post(that is for Elin 1,not elin 2) so other mods are out of the question.

If its the skeleton the problem then why isnt the main post updated? im using that one and so far the first person camera is the only issue i got,all my others mods(that i installed AFTER i found the problem was unsolvable) are running smoothly.

Theres gonna be a solution to this so im gonna continue kicking these mods till it solves itself or someone gives me a hint.

Thanks for hearing me out.

I too am having  this issue, though it looks like it's only for the first person camera.

I don't have that problem, other than the arrows being ever so slightly above the crosshair. 

Since it uses the 3rd-person camera in 1st-person view that should fix the arrow trajectory not aligning with the crosshair considering the problem only happens in the 1st-perosn view.

The 1st-person camera works well with the recommended 3rd-person camera mod, at least to me.

Probably the problem appeared because of the Archery Combat Overhaul mod, that i use. Gonna check if it does anything when i disable it tommorow...

i tried them both but nothing changed,plus the 3rd person camera mod recommended is not as good as the one im using

If it's not a camera-related issue then the only other cause would be the skeleton, but that means you are using the old, heavily modified Elin skeleton.  It was issues like the misaligned arrows that I switched to a mesh-only approach to recreating the Elin shape when using a CBBE/UNP body.

If you are using the current skeleton provided by the current Elin main pack then I do not know what exactly is causing your issue.  As Marieonette mentioned, it's possible another mod could be the cause.

It's definitely not the Archery Combat Overhaul mod as it still has that issue when i disabled it. 

Tried with a non Elin race character and the issue still occurs. This means that the issue was not caused by the Elin mod itself but by something else.

Also tried the mod that fixes trajectory, it does not actually work against the issue as it is meant to.

By the way any progress on the other Elin clothing and stuff?

i installed this,and only this version on a fresh install with no other mods than those required or recommended in this post(that is for Elin 1,not elin 2) so other mods are out of the question.

If its the skeleton the problem then why isnt the main post updated? im using that one and so far the first person camera is the only issue i got,all my others mods(that i installed AFTER i found the problem was unsolvable) are running smoothly.

Theres gonna be a solution to this so im gonna continue kicking these mods till it solves itself or someone gives me a hint.

Thanks for hearing me out.

There is no reason to update the main post.  In regards to the current skeleton, it is perfectly fine since it's lightly modified to make the head a little larger and includes the HDT bones for the ears and tail, nothing else was touched because the body shape is now created by the body mesh.

It's definitely not the Archery Combat Overhaul mod as it still has that issue when i disabled it. 

Tried with a non Elin race character and the issue still occurs. This means that the issue was not caused by the Elin mod itself but by something else.

Also tried the mod that fixes trajectory, it does not actually work against the issue as it is meant to.

By the way any progress on the other Elin clothing and stuff?

I have yet to start porting the other armors.  Been busy with RL matters, but I will start on the armors once I have time.

Hey, i was wondering if this race is really overpowered in strength and if i could lower that somehow?

I'm noticing i kill really easily humanoid enemies, my weapons are not overpowered (they are vanilla right now), early game, and tested on expert and adept.

And when facing monster or dragons (vanilla ones) they actually are quite hard to kill. (i also have immersive creatures installed)

I wanted to know if it's actually an problem, how could i fix it, or if it isnt and i'm just going crazy

Hey, i was wondering if this race is really overpowered in strength and if i could lower that somehow?

I'm noticing i kill really easily humanoid enemies, my weapons are not overpowered (they are vanilla right now), early game, and tested on expert and adept.

And when facing monster or dragons (vanilla ones) they actually are quite hard to kill. (i also have immersive creatures installed)

I wanted to know if it's actually an problem, how could i fix it, or if it isnt and i'm just going crazy

I have not made any changes to attack damage or how the game calculates attack damage and, so far, have not experienced anything that would make me think the Elins deal more and take less.

Are they still easy to kill when you start leveling up?

• 3 weeks later...

i made an account but i cant find the download? am i dumb.. lol

First post on the page though with it size and other stuff is a pain, but keep scrolling down and there is a button saying download which takes you to the download page, from there hit the big green button that says download, which will take you to the actual download page with a list of files, or click this link http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/301-2017-july-20-update-elin-idle-animation-redone-v2-tera-elin-race/

Though you still probably want to read through the first post anyway just to see which files of the pretty big list you will actually want/need.

Oh, and before I forget welcome to lovers lab and hope you time here is fun and informative.

First post on the page though with it size and other stuff is a pain, but keep scrolling down and there is a button saying download which takes you to the download page, from there hit the big green button that says download, which will take you to the actual download page with a list of files, or click this link http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/301-2017-july-20-update-elin-idle-animation-redone-v2-tera-elin-race/

Though you still probably want to read through the first post anyway just to see which files of the pretty big list you will actually want/need.

Oh, and before I forget welcome to lovers lab and hope you time here is fun and informative.

I'm dumb too... thank you sir!

I'm dumb too... thank you sir!

No problem, I do no want to count the number of times I have gone to a web site and sat there for ages wondering where the download for the file is, just to realise that I was looking at the damn thing. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, can anyone provide some assitance? My game CTDs as soon as I try sprinting with Elin. All other animations are fine.

I tried uninstalling all animation mods and only left FNIS 6.3, Realistic Ragdolls 1.9, RaceMenu 3.4.5 and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.94 (installed in that order), then only the Elin Main Pack. This was tested on a normal save and fresh save. I can't for the life of me understand why it crashes only during sprint :(

All other races can sprint just fine.

Thanks!!

Hello, can anyone provide some assitance? My game CTDs as soon as I try sprinting with Elin. All other animations are fine.

I tried uninstalling all animation mods and only left FNIS 6.3, Realistic Ragdolls 1.9, RaceMenu 3.4.5 and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.94 (installed in that order), then only the Elin Main Pack. This was tested on a normal save and fresh save. I can't for the life of me understand why it crashes only during sprint sad.png

All other races can sprint just fine.

Thanks!!

I believe the problem is related to the voice files.  Reinstall the main pack, which contains the base Skyrim-only voices.  If you installed the v2 update for Dawnguard/Dragonborn then reinstall that also.  If you did not install the update then give it a try.

Don't forget to run the fnis generator for users and select the 'pcea animations' patch from the fnis window before generating the behavior files.

The reasoning is that when sprinting, your character, or in the case of the Elins, the race, uses the heavy breathing voice file.  Somehow, when the game tries to play that particular voice file it crashes.

I had a similar problem when trying to make the original Elin voice pack compatible with the latest fnis; the game would crash whenever I swung a weapon which plays a particular voice file.

sorry if this has already been answered butsearch took me to page 18 and i don't want to go through 100 + pages of text. is the Angeli elin finished yet?

The Angeli Elins have been finished for some years.  They were once uploaded here until I decided to take them down because they were nude.  If you are asking about the non-nude version then the answere is "no".  They were put aside when work started on fixing the animations and porting the armors and other things.

sorry if this has already been answered butsearch took me to page 18 and i don't want to go through 100 + pages of text. is the Angeli elin finished yet?

The Angeli Elins have been finished for some years.  They were once uploaded here until I decided to take them down because they were nude.  If you are asking about the non-nude version then the answere is "no".  They were put aside when work started on fixing the animations and porting the armors and other things.

k thx for the response. a little late to the game lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I started on prepping the Elin outfits for porting and I'm thinking about replacing the current default Elin body with the one from Tera, but keep the current head.

post-64505-0-41910500-1507373832_thumb.png

This would make porting the outfits, like the loli dress, somewhat easier since they are already sculpted for the Tera body.

post-64505-0-50653600-1507374295_thumb.png

Anyone think otherwise?  Convert the outfits to the current Elin body?

I started on prepping the Elin outfits for porting and I'm thinking about replacing the current default Elin body with the one from Tera, but keep the current head.

attachicon.gifelin body comparison.png

This would make porting the outfits, like the loli dress, somewhat easier since they are already sculpted for the Tera body.

attachicon.gifelinloli.png

If it makes the work easier then sure.

But probably make the TERA converted bodies one a separate version from the ones we have now.

attachicon.gifelin body comparison.png

attachicon.gifelinloli.png

If it makes the work easier then sure.

But probably make the TERA converted bodies one a separate version from the ones we have now.

Yes, but all of the new outfits will only be for one body.  I have yet to finish porting the Tera body and once I have a look at it in the game, I'll know for sure whether that is the better choice of the two or not.

Hello, Thank you for your Elin Mods, I like it very much. 

I use Skyrim LE + Elin Mods + Requiem Mod. 

I make Elin Requiem Patch, reading Requiem manuals. 

There is no problems, but I have some questions about Elin Mods (especially summon elin ring mod).

in Requiem mods, Player's carry weight is limited to 100

Player character is no problem (Because player character can hold 'bag of holdings' -> carry weight + 100)

But summoned elin character is not (I gave bag of holdings to summoned elin, but her carry weight is not changed).

Is there a way to enchant or smiting summoned elin's equipped armor or items? 

I only can enchant or smiting summoned elin's weapon. 

I think i can enchant + carry weight to all items and give it to summoned elin, but my Elin character's enchant skill is below 50 and it is not efficient.

There is no problems, but I have some questions about Elin Mods (especially summon elin ring mod).

Player character is no problem (Because player character can hold 'bag of holdings' -> carry weight + 100)

But summoned elin character is not (I gave bag of holdings to summoned elin, but her carry weight is not changed).

I think i can enchant + carry weight to all items and give it to summoned elin, but my Elin character's enchant skill is below 50 and it is not efficient.

Hello.

I do not use Requiem so I do not know how to adapt the summon Elins to Requiem's features and changes.  I think you are confusing "summon" companions with normal companions.  Summon companions are not affected by carry weight because they are temporary companions, you summon them and they disappear either by dying or automatically after a set time.  I think there is a way to make them carry items for you without losing those items when they disappear, but I don't think there is a way to make them use a different armor or weapon by default that has to be done using the Creation Kit or TES5edit or maybe some edit so that are affected by one of the followers overhaul mod like EFF.

The armors for the summon Elins can not be enchanted because they are not flagged as 'enchantable' which can be fixed using CK or TES5edit.

All Elin armors, those from the Tera game, will be ported over and I'll make them so that they can be crafted and enchanted.  For the armors that are available now, I just don't have the time to make the changes.

Hello.

I do not use Requiem so I do not know how to adapt the summon Elins to Requiem's features and changes.  I think you are confusing "summon" companions with normal companions.  Summon companions are not affected by carry weight because they are temporary companions, you summon them and they disappear either by dying or automatically after a set time.  I think there is a way to make them carry items for you without losing those items when they disappear, but I don't think there is a way to make them use a different armor or weapon by default that has to be done using the Creation Kit or TES5edit or maybe some edit so that are affected by one of the followers overhaul mod like EFF.

The armors for the summon Elins can not be enchanted because they are not flagged as 'enchantable' which can be fixed using CK or TES5edit.

All Elin armors, those from the Tera game, will be ported over and I'll make them so that they can be crafted and enchanted.  For the armors that are available now, I just don't have the time to make the changes.

OK. I wait.

I find other way to give summoned elins to enhanced armors. 

post-840139-0-04032200-1508296916_thumb.jpg

Okay, so I have everything installed as said. I have the skeletons, the body replacer, the idles, FNIS, all of it. However the second i click on the race during character creation it immediately CTD. It was working without the animations before though...

EDIT: The run animations from the body replacer works like a charm now, I went in and deleted all of the idles and PCEA stuff and it now works. I want the weapon and standing idles though so if you could give me some help it'd be much appreciated :)

Okay, so I have everything installed as said. I have the skeletons, the body replacer, the idles, FNIS, all of it. However the second i click on the race during character creation it immediately CTD. It was working without the animations before though...

EDIT: The run animations from the body replacer works like a charm now, I went in and deleted all of the idles and PCEA stuff and it now works. I want the weapon and standing idles though so if you could give me some help it'd be much appreciated smile.png

I had no problems swapping to the Elin race during character creation even with the animations active.  There is a moment when the game appears to freeze because it's loading the race assets so that might be the cause; memory.

Are you using Mod Organizer?  (I don't use NMM)

Are you running FNIS through MO?

After running the FNIS generator, did you 'create a new mod' with the behavior files that were created and deposited in the MO Overwrite folder?

Do you want the weapon and standing idle for ALL races? 

Do you want the weapon and standing idle ONLY for the Elins?

The reason I'm asking is because you can install the animations without the need for PCEA, but it will affect the other races.  You mentioned using the animations from the Elin body replacer.  Check the non-Elin females.  Are they also using those animations?

EDIT: The run animations from the body replacer works like a charm now, I went in and deleted all of the idles and PCEA stuff and it now works. I want the weapon and standing idles though so if you could give me some help it'd be much appreciated smile.png

I had no problems swapping to the Elin race during character creation even with the animations active.  There is a moment when the game appears to freeze because it's loading the race assets so that might be the cause; memory.

After running the FNIS generator, did you 'create a new mod' with the behavior files that were created and deposited in the MO Overwrite folder?

The reason I'm asking is because you can install the animations without the need for PCEA, but it will affect the other races.  You mentioned using the animations from the Elin body replacer.  Check the non-Elin females.  Are they also using those animations?

I'm manually installing all of the mods, is MO required?

I'm running FNIS through NMM

When I install the idle animation, all of the races and genders actually do them. I thought that was how it was supposed to be. I installed the mod, ran FNIS through NMM with PCEA installed, got the "4 mismatch" error, ignored it, I then ran the game and got to the character creation (i'm using RaceMenu), then when I click on the Elin race it CTD immediately. However yesterday I removed all of the PCEA animations as well as all of the weapon and standing idles. Only after I did that could I select the race and play, but THEN ran into another problem. I used the CBBE body replacer for the race and when I make the character crouch her breasts stretch and float...

EDIT: I used the TBBP replacer and her breasts stretch and float, however when I use the BBP her body works normally but the run animation changes to that of the vanilla one...

I'm manually installing all of the mods, is MO required?

I'm running FNIS through NMM

When I install the idle animation, all of the races and genders actually do them. I thought that was how it was supposed to be. I installed the mod, ran FNIS through NMM with PCEA installed, got the "4 mismatch" error, ignored it, I then ran the game and got to the character creation (i'm using RaceMenu), then when I click on the Elin race it CTD immediately. However yesterday I removed all of the PCEA animations as well as all of the weapon and standing idles. Only after I did that could I select the race and play, but THEN ran into another problem. I used the CBBE body replacer for the race and when I make the character crouch her breasts stretch and float...

EDIT: I used the TBBP replacer and her breasts stretch and float, however when I use the BBP her body works normally but the run animation changes to that of the vanilla one...

MO is not required, but different people have different results when using any mod manager.  Since you are manually installing the mods, why are you running FNIS through NMM?

PCEA is suppose to work with a custom race which means the animations should only affect that custom race.  If all races are influenced then the installation and/or behavior creation went wrong, maybe it's a load order issue.  This may or may not be a factor in why you are crashing when selecting the Elin during character creation.

1. Reinstall the Elin animations and make sure nothing will overwrite it.  If you are upgrading from version 1, it would be best to completely remove the v1 files before installing version 2.
  2. Do not install PCEA since it's been integrated with version 2.
  3. If you are manually installing your mods, you may as well manually install FNIS.
  4. Make sure the PCEA patch option is selected prior to having FNIS generator create/update the behavior files.
  5. Make sure the Elin Idle plugin are low in your load order to give it higher priority over any other mod that adds custom animations.

To fix the breasts, install XPMSE.  Even though the Elins have their own (XPMSE) skeletons, TBBP/BBP/HDT bodies and armors still require a separate TBBP/BBP/HDT skeleton so install XPMSE and do not move anything over to the Elin folders.