{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

um, this is a really weird question but,

well I found a few Elin Followers long time ago, then I fiddled with plenty of mods, adding more or putting some off

and I left them off for a while and when I turn them back on, I get CTDs when I entered in the same block as them

so actually I think I found the problem, which is "could not find HDT earboneMleft and right"

But I have no idea where the heck this is from, most of my other elin followers have no problem whatsoever

I really have no idea what mod includes this and the followers used to work....

http://imgur.com/GNv5hQH

I need more information such as,

what followers are you using (you mention you found some Elin followers long time ago)?

did you try to give them the HDT ears and tails (the warning message can indicate that; doing so will cause problems)?

did you use the Fix Kit I provided (located with the other Elin mods) that allows you to give them the non-HDT ears/tails when creating the facegens?

what other modifications did you do to the followers?

if you don't mind, can you send me the unmodified followers so that I can have a look?

The only reason for the error, that comes to mind, is assigning them the HDT ears/tails since HDT has issues when used on NPCs.

Ok here it is,

but let me correct myself,

this is not a follower mod but a well made replacer that replaces dwarven bots into custom Elins

https://mega.nz/#!E5NwEbTT!amijCSFhCIiiDWgtQB9acCaP73qwuRVMVZ1E3EBeX04

Though I think you got the point of the non-HDT tails

I'll try the non-HDT tails tonight from modders creation kit file

Thank you.  The mod looks interesting and that is just from looking at the files, I don't have the time to play Skyrim so I don't know how it will look in the game.

It does replace some of the Dwemer constructs with Elin-Dwemers, but there are no facegen files which is, I'm guessing, why you had the HDT errors when creating the facegens.  Yes, use the non-HDT ears/tails and the low-res tintmasks (to fix the red forehead bug) from the Elin Construction Kit Fix to fix the errors then, when done, add back the HDT ears/tails and hi-res tintmasks for your own Elin character.

Yes it worked, I was able to replace Dwemers with Elin

Also this file is actually one of the replacers of a full set (replaces almost every monster in Skyrim with Elins)

The others worked fine but I guess its because they don't use HDT ears/tails

well I found a few Elin Followers long time ago, then I fiddled with plenty of mods, adding more or putting some off

and I left them off for a while and when I turn them back on, I get CTDs when I entered in the same block as them

so actually I think I found the problem, which is "could not find HDT earboneMleft and right"

But I have no idea where the heck this is from, most of my other elin followers have no problem whatsoever

what followers are you using (you mention you found some Elin followers long time ago)?

did you try to give them the HDT ears and tails (the warning message can indicate that; doing so will cause problems)?

did you use the Fix Kit I provided (located with the other Elin mods) that allows you to give them the non-HDT ears/tails when creating the facegens?

if you don't mind, can you send me the unmodified followers so that I can have a look?

The only reason for the error, that comes to mind, is assigning them the HDT ears/tails since HDT has issues when used on NPCs.

Ok here it is,

this is not a follower mod but a well made replacer that replaces dwarven bots into custom Elins

Thank you.  The mod looks interesting and that is just from looking at the files, I don't have the time to play Skyrim so I don't know how it will look in the game.

It does replace some of the Dwemer constructs with Elin-Dwemers, but there are no facegen files which is, I'm guessing, why you had the HDT errors when creating the facegens.  Yes, use the non-HDT ears/tails and the low-res tintmasks (to fix the red forehead bug) from the Elin Construction Kit Fix to fix the errors then, when done, add back the HDT ears/tails and hi-res tintmasks for your own Elin character.

Also this file is actually one of the replacers of a full set (replaces almost every monster in Skyrim with Elins)

Good to hear.

If you don't mind, can you share the full set, post it or by private message, I like to have a look.

Ok here it is,

Good to hear.

If you don't mind, can you share the full set, post it or by private message, I like to have a look.

I could, thou the original is in Chinese, it could take me a while to translate all, I could send you the untranslated version to you first if you want

You may well find other people are interested as well, me being one of them, a different replacer for the various monsters, especially if it does animals as well would be great, I have seen texture sets for the elin for deer or faun around I think, may well even be somewhere in this thread.

Quick edit as well, does anybody know where there are some racemenu pre-sets for elin 2's? As they seem to be something I can not find.

Ok here it is,

Good to hear.

I could, thou the original is in Chinese, it could take me a while to translate all, I could send you the untranslated version to you first if you want

If you are able to translate then that would be great.  If not then go ahead and send the sets.  Thank you.

You may well find other people are interested as well, me being one of them, a different replacer for the various monsters, especially if it does animals as well would be great, I have seen texture sets for the elin for deer or faun around I think, may well even be somewhere in this thread.

Quick edit as well, does anybody know where there are some racemenu pre-sets for elin 2's? As they seem to be something I can not find.

Fur Elin Race 2 - texture replacers for Elin 2.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38483-fur-elin-race-2/

I have not tried it on Elin 1 so I don't know how well it works, though Elin 2 contains morphs to make her look like Elin 1 and I remember seeing some screenshots of what looks like Elin 1 using the textures.

I have not seen any RM presets for Elin 2, I guess there are no demands for them.

Ok here it is,

Good to hear.

There you go, I've uploaded the full pack, its already translated

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3965-replace-monsters-with-elin-race/

Hi! I tried installing the mod and the mannequin addon cause i really want to replace those bothersome vanilla ones. But i get color mismatch on the mannequins. : s Heard of this before and any fix? Cheers

Did you try reinstalling the Elin mannequins?

If that did not work then...

Are you using a mannequin mod that adds new mannequins?

Did you install a player home that includes mannequins?

Is this happening to all mannequins, certain mannequins, or the one in the screenshot you provided?

Could be they are having an effect on the Elin mannequins.  Move the Elin mannequin pluggin at least below any type of mods that I mentioned.

Hey i'm back...
After playing around with the mod for about 2 weeks and searching outfits that would fit my Elin character (Gothic and non slooty ofc)  and also taking a look at the older posts, I have been wondering... 

Do you have any plans on uploading Elin clothing and armor to Skyrim? All the sloot armors out there doesn't really fit Elin characters you know :c (sorry for asking a bit much)

btw here's some pics of my Elin for no reason

SMeS7UY.png

1aBwd1l.png 

Yf2BUZm.png 

Anyways i am still hunting for Elin/Gothic outfits for my characters, if anyone would know where i could find them it would be very helpful.

Hey i'm back...

After playing around with the mod for about 2 weeks and searching outfits that would fit my Elin character (Gothic and non slooty ofc)  and also taking a look at the older posts, I have been wondering... 

Do you have any plans on uploading Elin clothing and armor to Skyrim? All the sloot armors out there doesn't really fit Elin characters you know :c (sorry for asking a bit much)

SMeS7UY.png

1aBwd1l.png 

Yf2BUZm.png 

Anyways i am still hunting for Elin/Gothic outfits for my characters, if anyone would know where i could find them it would be very helpful.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-2017-feb-22-elin-voice-complete-fixed-tera-elin-race/?p=1859792

I have both Elin Reaper outfits and they will be ported over.

post-64505-0-99978100-1492373829_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-23678200-1492373841_thumb.jpg

UPDATE

Did you check out 2B's outfit from Nier Automata?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76543-nier-automata-armor-english/

Hey i'm back...

SMeS7UY.png

1aBwd1l.png 

Yf2BUZm.png 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-2017-feb-22-elin-voice-complete-fixed-tera-elin-race/?p=1859792

I have both Elin Reaper outfits and they will be ported over.

UPDATE

Did you check out 2B's outfit from Nier Automata?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76543-nier-automata-armor-english/

Ah alright good to know then.

And yes i have already downloaded it 

However i am having issues installing the english .esp file. Well that for another forum thread anwyays.

Hi! I tried installing the mod and the mannequin addon cause i really want to replace those bothersome vanilla ones. But i get color mismatch on the mannequins. : s Heard of this before and any fix? Cheers

Did you try reinstalling the Elin mannequins?
If that did not work then...

Are you using a mannequin mod that adds new mannequins?
Did you install a player home that includes mannequins?
Is this happening to all mannequins, certain mannequins, or the one in the screenshot you provided?

Could be they are having an effect on the Elin mannequins.  Move the Elin mannequin pluggin at least below any type of mods that I mentioned.

This picture is taken in the remade Breezehome in Whiterun by Elianora. I don't have mods that change mannequins except for the Elin one and i have tried reinstalling on multiple occasions.

I haven't checked mannequins outside of this home, i don't know where to find them in vanilla locations... But i'll look for them and check. Also i'll try moving the .esp loadorder below the player home. Thanks you! I'll get back to you when i tried.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have been sorting the Elin outfits (original Tera files) and was able to extract approximately 92 sets.  I also have 63 sets (mostly retextures) I downloaded from a forum I do not remember as this was quite some time ago.  Did some reverse image searches, but no satisfactory results.

If anyone knows the original forum these images are from then I can see if I can get permission from the author(s).

post-64505-0-14121800-1493728691_thumb.jpg

post-64505-0-69640900-1493728707_thumb.png

post-64505-0-28097500-1493728750_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone convert this old japanese made XPMS into the current XPMSE?

This skeleton is old, but the proportion is much more like a real Elin in the TERA online.

Or  Can you tell me what value should I edit to make it same?

Japanese made XPMS Elinattachicon.gifOldXPMSElin.jpg   Current used XPMSEattachicon.gifXPMSE Elin.jpg

The second screenshot, is that the current bodyslide preset?  It should not look like that.

The pre-made bodies from the current Elin CBBE/UNP pack are meant to be used with the current skeleton whereas the old CBBE/UNP pack was dependent on the highly edited skeleton which caused issues with some weapon animations.

This is what the current bodyslide preset looks like with the current skeleton.

UNP Curvy

post-64505-0-51835000-1495828966_thumb.jpg

This skeleton is old, but the proportion is much more like a real Elin in the TERA online.

Japanese made XPMS Elinattachicon.gifOldXPMSElin.jpg   Current used XPMSEattachicon.gifXPMSE Elin.jpg

The second screenshot, is that the current bodyslide preset?  It should not look like that.

The pre-made bodies from the current Elin CBBE/UNP pack are meant to be used with the current skeleton whereas the old CBBE/UNP pack was dependent on the highly edited skeleton which caused issues with some weapon animations.

Oh yeah, that was the problem, I used old bodyslide provided with old XPMS, thats why my body looks weird.

Now I downloaded your bodyslide and your XPMSE, then It looks like normaly.

Thank you for your advise and sorry for my English, Im not a Native. Great work on keeping Skyrim Elin mod alive!

Oh yeah, that was the problem, I used old bodyslide provided with old XPMS, thats why my body looks weird.

Now I downloaded your bodyslide and your XPMSE, then It looks like normaly.

Thank you for your advise and sorry for my English, Im not a Native. Great work on keeping Skyrim Elin mod alive!

Excellent.  Don't forget the Elin New Bodies pack contains current starter bodies (CBBE/UNP) and textures.  This replaces the old CBBE/UNP body pack which relied on the old skeleton.

I have progressed the quest line for dawnguard and gotten the soul tear shout correctly. Yet the elin voice doesn't play when i use the shout, so it is indeed not related to console commands being used. It just doesn't seem to work.

Thank you for verifying this.  Now I need to find out why that particular shout is silent.

Are there any ways to edit the eyes for the Elin race? Or add new custom eye textures?

Here are the UV Maps for the Elin eyes + Texture folder.  The maps are 512x512 TGA files and the folders are added for your convenience so that you can use to install your or someone else custom eye textures.

UV Maps_Elin Eyes.7z

You can open the UV maps in Gimp or Photoshop (both need the available DDS plugins to export the textures to the DDS format) and either paint the new eye textures or use existing custom eye textures and add them as layers which you morph to the dimensions of the UV map.

• 2 weeks later...