{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

The Fox armors are compatible with the Monli and because both CBBE and UNP bodies are "loli" bodies, the Fox armors will fit both bodies, but expect those wrist and ankle seams if using the UNP bodies.  The only armors not compatible are the Tera body vanilla armor replacers and the maid outfit.

That reminds me, I need to link to Fox Shop v2.1 in the Little Monli post.

The current skeletons are not compatible.  I'll be using the skeletons from the Little Monli.  I want to use the CBBE and UNP Petite bodies so I've decided to make only minor edits to the skeleton to widen the hips then I'll use bodyslide to make new CBBE and UNP Elin bodies.  Those will use unedited Lil Monli skeletons.

These were working concepts of the CBBE Elin body before I inadvertantly deleted the presets.

post-64505-0-67744500-1377563116_thumb.jpg post-64505-0-77609600-1377563118_thumb.jpg post-64505-0-99807200-1377563161_thumb.jpg

The Elin NPC and Enemy mod already makes the Skyrim, female children as Elins.  I have yet to change the Hearthfire orphans and the one Skaal girl from Dragonborn.

I had started on making Monli NPCs, but ran into problems transferring the CME-made facegen.  The only thing I didn't do to make the new faces appear is to start a new game.  If you would like to create npc replacers whether Elin or Monli, you are welcome to it.  I still have some work that needs to be done for the current Elins and the next version.  If fact, I recently finished converting the SG Hairs for the Elins v2 and the results are much better.

Almost done with the new bodies and skeletons.  I need to finish converting some of the skeletons and test out some TBBP skeletons that claims to fix the crushed breasts and buttocks. 

Some sample screenshots

CBBE Flat

post-64505-0-51740400-1377822331_thumb.jpg

CBBE TBBP

post-64505-0-53669000-1377822380_thumb.jpg

UNP Flat

post-64505-0-44150200-1377822411_thumb.jpg

UNP TBBP

post-64505-0-42583200-1377822450_thumb.jpg

I'm going to do something about the low-res face textures and might include them with the update.

Dual Sheath Redux looks good.

post-64505-0-23117200-1377980363_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-46868600-1377980364_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-73911600-1377980363_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-95065700-1377980364_thumb.jpg

I need to adjust the quivers (again) for the bunny tails and increase the size of the hands without it reintroducing the bow/arrow misalignment.

The new bodies will be:

CBBE

• BBP - Slim Curvy
  • BBP - AA-cups to C-cups (min/max)
  • TBBP - C-cups
  • TBBP - AA-cups to C-cups

UNP

• Normal - Flat
  • BBP - Flat to C-cups
  • TBBP - C-cups
  • TBBP - Flat to C-cups

I've been known to make last minute changes so there is a chance what I have listed will not be exactly what I release.

Hello. My experience installing mods through Skyrim is fairly minimal though i find myself a quick learner. I have had a decent number of mods install and work cleanly however the fox armours and Elin race dont appear to work with my manager. If i have the fox armours checked off i crash every time. Same issue with the Monli race. However i have gotten the Elin race to work a bit. I can convert NPC's to Elins and see them walk/move around but the game crashes on combat and the body is invisible if you remove the armour.

This is my list through NMM if someone could help.

dlorder_zps26416aa5.png

Hello. My experience installing mods through Skyrim is fairly minimal though i find myself a quick learner. I have had a decent number of mods install and work cleanly however the fox armours and Elin race dont appear to work with my manager. If i have the fox armours checked off i crash every time. Same issue with the Monli race. However i have gotten the Elin race to work a bit. I can convert NPC's to Elins and see them walk/move around but the game crashes on combat and the body is invisible if you remove the armour.

This is my list through NMM if someone could help.

dlorder_zps26416aa5.png

Hello Asmodeaan

NMM does have issues when it comes to installing mods, more so with complex installations.  I have only tested with Mod Organizer because that is what I prefer over NMM.  The race not showing up or crashing when choosing them means either the master file (contains the race) or another file such as a skeleton has not installed or replace by something else.

Firstly, you don't need both "elin new body.esp" and "ElinRace - using Monli custom BBP body.esp".  The first is the Tera body and is very different from the custom CBBE (and UNP) bodies.  You need only one, but can have both installed because they have their own folders.  Just deactivate the one you don't want to use.

Secondly, if you did not remove the main install then go ahead and manually install over what you have.  Extract the Main Pack and you will see the Core folder and the many Option folders.  This is the order of installation for the Main Pack.

• Core Files.
  • Choose the race scaling.  Since you speak English, choose one of the English scale options.
  • Choose whether you want the sheathed weapons to be Elin size or Adult size (this is the 3rd-person skeleton and each skeleton has different weapons scaling).
  • Next is the Tera Body options.  You only install this if you do not want to use the CBBE or UNP bodies, but since you already have it installed, go ahead and choose either the non-nude option or, if going with the nude body, choose one of the nude body/texture options.

That should be it for the Main Pack.

The custom body packs, in your case, CBBE, is installed no differently.  If you still have the files installed, go ahead and extract the CBBE body pack and install in this order.

• Core Files (this contains the default meshes and textures and the ElinRace-using Monli custom BBP body.esp).
  • Choose one of the body options from the folders that are labeled "01 Body..."
  • Choose a texture option from the folders that are labeled "02 Texture..."

That should be it for the body pack.

If the Elins now appear in your game and choosing them in showracemenu does not crash the game then NMM was the cause of the problem.

As for the Fox Shop/Merged Armors, you need to do the same as what was done with the Elins.  Fox Shop only contains the meshes, textures, a master file and a plugin.  Make sure the master file is high in the load order with the other master files.  The plugin can be any order, but it wouldn't hurt moving it high in the order also.

Two important advise with the Elins.

1. Keep all of the Elin plugins grouped together and low in the load order.  Make sure the Elin body plugin (Tera, CBBE, or UNP) is listed last in that group.
  2. The Elins are not compatible with CotS and/or Xvision.  They want to replace the Elins, fail, and cause crashing, especially when removing and changing outfits.

EDIT

Almost forgot, with ECE, EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp needs to be loaded before CharacterMakingExtender.esp so just switch their postion.  If using BOSS, it will always move CME before ECE instead of vice versa which is the correct order.

I tried a mesh-only approach to making the new Elin bodies, but realized a combination of a carefully edited skeleton and custom body achieved a better result.  The pics of the CBBE Slim Curvy and UNP Flat (Curvy) I posted in a previous post shows the end results.

Yes, wearing armors and clothes not converted to the new body will replace it with their own body, thus removing the Elin shape. 

I didn't read exactly if there was this problem, But with the WIP hair pack, I get CTD on start up :x
And when I remove it, well.. its completely fine. Sooo I was wondering if any of you over here knew what caused this ?

Ok.. nevermind.. It didn't happen this time I don't know why.

Edit#2: Though, something has been kiling me x .X
Can you tell me whats the coat in this picture ?

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?qd4hg1uas0ek5zi#

UPDATE

Started on the face texture improvements and so far they look much better.

post-64505-0-56850300-1378171369_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-97913000-1378171380_thumb.jpg

I just may do a retexture of the Tera Elin hairs.

I didn't read exactly if there was this problem, But with the WIP hair pack, I get CTD on start up :x
And when I remove it, well.. its completely fine. Sooo I was wondering if any of you over here knew what caused this ?

Ok.. nevermind.. It didn't happen this time I don't know why.

Edit#2: Though, something has been kiling me x .X
Can you tell me whats the coat in this picture ?

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?qd4hg1uas0ek5zi#

The coat is from Nausicaa's Makise Chris (CBBE)

CBBE nausicaa's makise chris.7z

By the way, what directory are the textures for the Elins' ears and tails located in? The Texture Optimizer program wreaks havoc on the bunny tail texture and I gotta fish it out of the backup folder.

Tera Elin Hairs

textures > actors > 2chelin

- The files say "hairxx.tga", but also contains the tail textures.

- The bunny tail texture for the tail from the FACIAL HAIRS slider is also from this folder (hair04.tga and hair04_n.tga).

Ear/Tail Sets from FACIAL HAIRS slider

textures > actors > 2chelin fix > tail

textures > actors > 2chelin fix > ears

I installed the Tera Elin race mod and now my game doesn't load beyond the Bethesda logo to either continue, load or start a new game. Does anybody know anything about mods that conflict with this mod?

Here is the list of mods I currently have.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

SOS - Core.esm

UndergroundBathHouse

SexLab.esm

AP Skyrim.esm (Currently Inactive)

HighResTexturePack (x3)

SkyUI.esp

Cloaks.esp

Bandolier.esp

AchieveThat.esp

SOS.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

ASX_Spells.esp (Currently Inactive)

FNISspells.esp

Ethereal_Elven_Overhaul.esp

purewaters.esp

riverwoodfishershack.esp

communitycollege.esp

better training.esp

stranger_danger.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Skyrim_Strapons.esp (Removed)

SexLab Matchmaker.esp

SexLab Consequence.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

SexLab Defeat.esp

SexLabZzz.esp

ElinArmorSet.esp

EDIT

I disabled the Elin Armor Set, and the game loaded beyond the point that was crashing. New problem, the Elin race doesn't appear on the character creation screen. Are the files I downloaded supposed to go into the Data folder or elsewhere?

To be perfectly clear, I'm not sure I understand how to install this race mod. I opened the 7z folder, and dropped all of the folders inside into the Data folder. Am I supposed to open each folder from the 7z individually and drop them in, or what am I meant to do here? I would appreciate it if this kind of information was readily available in the OP.

Hello Adventhawk7

Here is my load order with the Elin mods highlighted.

post-64505-0-86789800-1378249855_thumb.jpg

Your load order does not have any of the Elin files other than the Elin Armor Set.  The most important files are:

• RacialCompatibility.esm
  • ElinRace.esm
  • ElinRaceTaint.esm

This is the reason the Elin Armor Set crashed your game, it needs ElinRace.esm.  This is also why you can't find the Elins in the race list.

Instructions on what mods are needed and their installation order is located in the first post.  I will remove the spoiler tags so that the instructions are clearly visible.

If you are installing manually, the installation instructions are the same, but when extracting the files, pay close attention to the folder's numbering system.  The main package and the body replacer packages do not require all of the folder contents to be installed.  You must install the files in the CORE folder, after that you pick what options you want to install.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

I'll forego the texture enhancements (except the tintmasks - they are done) and upload a major update in the coming days.  This will include the following:

• Hi-res tintmasks.
  • New bodies.
  • New skeletons.
  • Improved installation system.

UPDATE

Made some changes to the Download page.  The list of mods and their install order can now be clearly viewed instead of hidden with spoiler tags.

Hello Adventhawk7

Here is my load order with the Elin mods highlighted.

attachicon.gifmy Load Order.JPG

Your load order does not have any of the Elin files other than the Elin Armor Set.  The most important files are:

• RacialCompatibility.esm
  • ElinRace.esm
  • ElinRaceTaint.esm

This is the reason the Elin Armor Set crashed your game, it needs ElinRace.esm.  This is also why you can't find the Elins in the race list.

Instructions on what mods are needed and their installation order is located in the first post.  I will remove the spoiler tags so that the instructions are clearly visible.

If you are installing manually, the installation instructions are the same, but when extracting the files, pay close attention to the folder's numbering system.  The main package and the body replacer packages do not require all of the folder contents to be installed.  You must install the files in the CORE folder, after that you pick what options you want to install.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

I'll forego the texture enhancements (except the tintmasks - they are done) and upload a major update in the coming days.  This will include the following:

• Hi-res tintmasks.
  • New bodies.
  • New skeletons.
  • Improved installation system.

UPDATE

Made some changes to the Download page.  The list of mods and their install order can now be clearly viewed instead of hidden with spoiler tags.

I didn't need the spoiler tag to be removed I needed to know if when I open the 7z that I need to know where to put all of those folders listed 00 Core and 01-04 along with Fomod folders. Instruction on what to install and how to install these in steps is what I was aiming my question at. Do I need to open each folder inside the 7z folder individually and drop them inside the skyrim data folder or which ones are necessary?

Here is how to install manually.

PART 1 - Main Race Package

post-64505-0-22583200-1378252857_thumb.jpg

Add the contents of the folder to your DATA folder.

1. Install First - 00 Core.  Contains the main files except the master file.
  2. Install Second - 01 Option or 02 Option.  CHOOSE ONLY ONE FOLDER.  Contains the master file, race scale, and localization strings (English or Japanese).
  3. Install Third - 03 Option.  CHOOSE ONLY ONE FOLDER.  Contains the 3rd-person skeleton.  Choose the scaling of the sheathed weapons.
  4. Install Fourth - 04 Option.   Only if you want to use the default body (Tera body).  CHOOSE ONLY ONE.  Non-nude or nude body with nude texture options.

Edited by PsychoMachina

PART 2 - Body Replacer Package

(Using the UNP body/textures as the example.  The same procedure works with the CBBE body/textures)

post-64505-0-98399900-1378253294_thumb.jpg

1. Install First - 00 Core.  Core files that allow the Elins to use the body replacer.
  2. Install Second - 01 Body.  CHOOSE ONLY ONE.  These are the body meshes.
  3. Install Third - 02 Texture.  CHOOSE ONLY ONE.  These are the textures (clean, pubic hairs 1, and pubic hairs 2).

Here is how to install manually.

PART 1 - Main Race Package

attachicon.gifinstall-1.JPG

Add the contents of the folder to your DATA folder.

1. Install First - 00 Core.  Contains the main files except the master file.
  2. Install Second - 01 Option or 02 Option.  CHOOSE ONLY ONE FOLDER.  Contains the master file, race scale, and localization strings (English or Japanese).
  3. Install Third - 03 Option.  CHOOSE ONLY ONE FOLDER.  Contains the 3rd-person skeleton.  Choose the scaling of the sheathed weapons.
  4. Install Fourth - 04 Option.   Only if you want to use the default body (Tera body).  CHOOSE ONLY ONE.  Non-nude or nude body with nude texture options.

Thanks, you've been a huge help. :)

I just have one last issue, I can't find the Elin Apachi hair mod from Nexus, or is that included in one of your downloads?

Glad all is working now.

The Elin-Apachii hairs is my mod, but you still need the original Apachii hairs from Nexus.  My mod only contains custom TRI files and a plugin to allow the hairs to showup for the Elins so you still need the meshes and textures from the Apachii mods.  If you don't need the Apachii hairs for any non-Elin character, it's safe to remove the Apachii master file and only use the Elin-Apachii plugin (or just deactivate the master file).