seen that dialogue in joburg for extender (actually' date=' the first thing that happened after I installed it), never seen it before that, thought that it was a new feature

[/quote']

I haven't heard of this "joburg for extender" until recently. Any ideas on what it is, and where to find it? Thanks everyone.

Happy gaming! -Merctime

Ouch... This is why I play female characters. Don't want to identify too closely.

Cast your lovers setting spell -> Sex effects -> Allow sex with creatures (set to forbid).

Edit: For Joburg - you might have to do a bit more. Cast Joburg settings : Click Libido : Click (Men-> Creatures) : Click (-1.00) until you hit 0.

Is it possible for guards to rape you? For example if you have a high enough bounty, they just skip the "Stop you violated the law!..." and rape you. I understand you can pay them with your body, but that isn't exactly rape.

I only ask casue with TRN One of The Gang mod once they realize you aren't a guard they may rape you?

Using Joborg anyone can rape the player, guards included. This is not a replacement for actually paying your fine or having sex to pay your fine. Joborg is just a random stalking / rape plug in. You can set specifics in joborg though as to allow or not allow certain npc's and creatures (in general) to rape or not. All vanilla npc's will always be able to stalk / rape but you can pick and choose npc's added by other mods if they are allowed or not.

Using Joborg anyone can rape the player' date=' guards included. This is not a replacement for actually paying your fine or having sex to pay your fine. Joborg is just a random stalking / rape plug in. You can set specifics in joborg though as to allow or not allow certain npc's and creatures (in general) to rape or not. All vanilla npc's will always be able to stalk / rape but you can pick and choose npc's added by other mods if they are allowed or not.

[/quote']

In that case is it possible to make the higher responsibility npc more likely to rape you, if you have high infamy, and low responsibility npcs more likely to rape those with high fame ?

I suppose it would be if the correct checks were scripted. By default setup you have basic control over the frequency not really the who or where. I have read in previous posts about a joborg extender. Not sure what the configuration options are for the extender (customizer) are as I have no real issue with the default with very low settings.

I suppose it would be if the correct checks were scripted. By default setup you have basic control over the frequency not really the who or where. I have read in previous posts about a joborg extender. Not sure what the configuration options are for the extender (customizer) are as I have no real issue with the default with very low settings.

I've not heard of such a thing' date=' but I have created a Joburg Realism Edition. Which might be in some ways simliar to what your proposing.

Is there an explantion of settings anywhere?

I don't see how to increase sexyness.

What does libido do for my character? What does lewdness do? I've got both at 0 for mine. With AI settings at 5 for men - women' date='women - women and women - creature.

[/quote']

This is just an educated guess, but...

Libido I think is how much a character wants sex, I don't think it applies to the PC. unless you mean the settings option? That's where you set just how attractive characters are to each other, and the likelyhood that they'll stalk each other. Example:

Man --> Women (just how attractive women are to men)

Man --> Men (how attractive men are to each other

Women --> Men (how attractive Men are to Women.)

Lewdness is just how sexually active NPCs are in general. Very low Lewdness means NPCs will hardly ever stalk at all. very high Lewdness means they'll be chasing tail constantly.

so wich version its better?. this one or the spetnatz version... i mean the russian version.

I cant really say which is "better" as I barely use the EV joborg that I have installed. I have the settings so low that a joborg rape happens maybe 1 time every 5 to 7 in-game days. Seems silly if everytime I walk in to a city theres like 10 people getting raped.

well i tested both and if someone its planning on testing or using the russian version. DO NOT USE IT. its broken, some options didnt work. for example: if u put female - female only rape, no matter, once u put active mode on ull have a Sodom and Gomorrah Tamriel. BUT, if u make the same changes on the joburgs 1.17 from this post, then eveyrthing works fine ( yes, even with active mode on) - chicks vs chicks + xeo + sraper + tomago = dam thats a huge crazy world. With the correct settings the males are ignored. i tested other options but thats the most evident.

sry for my english its not my natural language.

Quick question, how do I get NPC's to target other NPC's randomly? The only way that it seems to happen for me is when I cast the NPC spell on an NPC and liberate their instincts.

• 2 weeks later...

polluxval,

i've been using the russian version of joburg and i haven't noticed any problems regarding sexual orientation settings. setting any of the settings (M/M, F/F or M/F) to 0 completely stops that particular behaviour.

sounds like you might have had some mod conflict. note if you are switching between russian and standard(?) versions, you need to clean your save because the russian version seems to add extra data that will cause endless error messages with normal joburg (and the 'cleaned' japanese version).

Three questions:

1. Can I change it so that npc females cannot rape men, but can still be raped by creatures and men themselves?

2. What settings would I use to make my player unable to be raped by anyone? When I cange rape settings to "cannot be raped" it still happens.

3. I have it set to allow suprise attacks when sleeping and waiting, but no matter how many hours I rest or wait I never get attacked. What's going on with this?

well, your question is kind of touching on two different mods.

unless by 'creatures' you were referring to only dogs and horses.

but essentially, yes, there are settings for m->f and f->m.

"cannot be raped" is a raperS setting. this will stop creatures and npcs from raping you during combat.

this behaviour is totally unrelated to joburg. joburg only handles out of combat rape.

to prevent the player from being raped by joburg, go into the 'attacker levels' and change 'leader' to 0.

the russian version has it translated better as 'victim corrections' and 'player', so if you use the russian version, that is the names you should look for in the menu.

the attacker levels menu controls the likelyhood of those types of being subjected to rape, not initiating.

note that creatures like dogs and horses have no gender, so setting m->m to 0 still lets horses rape you (i think??). i believe you have to just flat out disable letting creatures rape but i forget if that's in the joburg menu or the sexual exploits menu.

as for surprise attacks not happening, the surprise attack system is still dependent in libido (chasers in russian version) rates and other stuff.

so if everyone in the inn likes you (100 disp) or they all have high resposibility, you probably can sleep soundly.

if you want to test to make sure it's working, set lewdness to a super high number (like 100+) and then try sleeping. you'll probably get raped every hour by everyone at the inn. maybe even more than once by the same npc. o.0

lewdness is like an overall multiplier for the entire mod.

for example, you could set lewdness to 500 and then set player chance to be raped very low, and it's the same as setting lewdness to 5 and player chance to be raped very high. (sort of, there are some intricacies that i haven't managed to figure out yet, but in general it's the same).

Three questions:

1. Can I change it so that npc females cannot rape men' date=' but can still be raped by creatures and men themselves?

2. What settings would I use to make my player unable to be raped by anyone? When I cange rape settings to "cannot be raped" it still happens.

3. I have it set to allow suprise attacks when sleeping and waiting, but no matter how many hours I rest or wait I never get attacked. What's going on with this?

[/quote']

1. Set men - women to 0, set women - men to something like 1.0, set women - creature to something like 1.0

2. Rape off is a rapers setting and will not have an impact on joburgh. Go to attacker levels and set leader to 0 (leader is pc)if you dont want to be molested by joburgh.

3. You wont get attacked if leader is set to 0. If you turn pc off like you want in 2, you should not be attacked while you sleep. Decide if you want to be attacked or not and set either leader to 0 or something else and make sure that your gender in libidosettings is not set to 0. Bear in mind, that the description is the exact opposite from what we would assume it does! men - women does not mean men attacking women, it means women attacking men. so if you set it to 0 and you are female its not surprising nobody wants to rape you:)

There was a thread describing the settings somewhere...

edit: dammn, ninjad:)

How sensitive is the lewdness setting for you all? If I leave it at the standard 5 my char gets raped all the time (every few minutes), and if I lower it to 2 hardly ever (maybe once in two hours of game time) with the same libido settings and sexyness.

• 4 months later...