My dog Follower Rape with Player animation wont animate ,just the pc is animating while both the victim and the Dog follower stand idle ,tried with different animations ? any workarounds ? Male or female followers work perfectly,ANUB MFC animation wanted me to do this 

On 12/15/2020 at 3:31 AM, Ibam2426 said:

My character stuck on resist animation. The aggresor is knocked but my character still doing resist animation. Its taking a long time for getting up sometime. Please help.

You can try go to SexLab to see if an animation is playing. If yes, press "Stop All Current Animations".

You may need to do that, then do Defeat Clean Up, then do "Stop All Current Animations" again a few times.

Hi, when my character surrender and being raped, she would black out then wake up somewhere after (Post Assault - Left for Dead). But it only works with creatures.

With human they just pause a bit after sex then we get into combat again. Is there any way to make human to work like when I surrender to creatures? I am fine if we don't have surrender dialogues since it seems quite buggy. 

Hi, i have a question/suggestion about this mod if another mod does or if can be implemented in a future update.

When you are knocked down and raped this avoid your dead and dont have drawbacks but the fact of the rape itself.

I think there should be some type of negative effects on the player after suffering a rape.

The PC should lose the equivalent to a level, without actually lose the level, should lose 10 points of randomly chosen magic/health/storage but the chance of each shoould be 25/25/50 so lose stamina more often so the more the PC is raped the less cant resist and it represents the broken state slowly, also should lost 1 random used perk, and 1 point of unused perk if you have any to reflect the fact than the PC with each rape is losing confidence and changing the mind of a warrior into a fuckdoll, look it as a level down.

This should be aplied for each single rape and not for a gang, so if you get raped by 4 bandits, you lose 40 points of attributes, 4 perks and 4 not assigned points, maybe a limit could be implemented so you dont lose 12 equvilalent levels in a row after being raped.

If any mod already does this, please tell me if not id like to see it added to this fantastic mod.

Thank you

Is it normal for Vampire Lord (Harkon) as an aggressor to simply not work? There is a naked model for him AND animations, yet every time a SexLab animation tries to start, we just get teleported to some incomplete version of the Volkihar Cathedral, then he aggros again. Since he's the only Vampire Lord I know of in the game (when playing a female character), and Vampire Lords can be enabled in the Player as Victim section, I assumed he was supposed to be able to be a valid Defeat attacker. Did I assume wrong?

I tried everything to make it work. The aggressors take off his clothes and comment that they are going to rape the pc ... however, it never happens. They keep commenting the same thing over and over again as he goes back to his routine, or else, they say that the pc go away (even though the chance of abuse is 100%) and he immediately becomes hostile.
ps: translator google

On 1/4/2021 at 2:33 PM, jalingon3011 said:

You can try go to SexLab to see if an animation is playing. If yes, press "Stop All Current Animations".

You may need to do that, then do Defeat Clean Up, then do "Stop All Current Animations" again a few times.

I've been having this problem myself lately, for the first time after using Defeat for years (the original version). Stopping animations does not help, nor does enabling player controls, cleaning up, or anything else I can think of.

And the really frustrating part, is the reason I don't use the Bane version of Defeat is that the option to struggle doesn't even come up half the time with it. And now I can't struggle at all without being unable to play until I just stop trying to struggle and let a SexLab animation play... But when I'm up against 10 bandits, the LAST thing I want is to start a rape train. >.<

Edit: I've found that at least once, if I tap the button to switch between 1st and 3rd person, she'll get up and be able to fight and run around (I might have had to push the button more than once), but when I switch back to third person, she's still in the struggle position and can't move again. Eventually, (after switching views a few more times?) she went back to normal, but I feel like this is just a bandaid rather than a viable fix, and more problems may arise later...

On 5/31/2020 at 5:11 PM, Bane Master said:

So - as I'm sure many of you know there are multiple patched versions of Defeat in circulation and all of them work to some degree but have various issues.

I am (hopefully not surprisingly) still using the version I built back in September 2018 with strings restored by Tkc - the elegantly named "Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018).zip"

During my current play through I have identified and (I believe) fixed a major issue remaining in this version - a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down with the aggressors just standing looking at you. Since this is a major improvement (in my game at least) I am releasing an update and also taking the chance to simplify the file versioning :)

In summary - this won't make Defeat perfect but it should be an improvement if you are using Version 2 of my patch (with or without eng strings restored.)

If you are using my version 2 patch this should be OK to update in a running game (no guarantees - feedback welcome).

If you are using any other version you will need a new game to use it. 

Good luck!

Changelog Version 3

• Fixed a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down

Defeat v535 Fixed 310520 Bane Version 3.7z 6.41 MB · 477 downloads

Thank you Bane that bug gve me headaches and it always crashing my game !

On 1/10/2021 at 8:22 AM, mia753 said:

I tried everything to make it work. The aggressors take off his clothes and comment that they are going to rape the pc ... however, it never happens. They keep commenting the same thing over and over again as he goes back to his routine, or else, they say that the pc go away (even though the chance of abuse is 100%) and he immediately becomes hostile.
ps: translator google

If you're playing a male, and want male aggressors, do you have the player set as female in SexLab? That will place your character in the 'female' role of animations (Don't worry, your character will still be male! I've done that and called it butt rape, lol). Otherwise, if you have no male/male animations installed, that could be the cause of your problems.

If you're trying to get females to rape your male, not sure on the cause, but it could also be due to animations, if you don't have any installed that allow for female aggressors and a male victim.

On 1/13/2021 at 7:15 PM, ShenGo said:

If you're playing a male, and want male aggressors, do you have the player set as female in SexLab? That will place your character in the 'female' role of animations (Don't worry, your character will still be male! I've done that and called it butt rape, lol). Otherwise, if you have no male/male animations installed, that could be the cause of your problems.

If you're trying to get females to rape your male, not sure on the cause, but it could also be due to animations, if you don't have any installed that allow for female aggressors and a male victim.

It's actually a female character and I try to make everything as straight as possible haha
But it's weird, because now it works properly out of nowhere.

On 1/14/2021 at 7:01 PM, mia753 said:

It's actually a female character and I try to make everything as straight as possible haha
But it's weird, because now it works properly out of nowhere.

Ahh, I misunderstood "the aggressors take his clothes off" as them undressing a male player 🤣 At least you got it working.

7 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Ahh, I misunderstood "the aggressors take his clothes off" as them undressing a male player 🤣 At least you got it working.

Maybe it's because I don't speak English haha

I suspect that "radiant prostitution" was responsible, it all started with a trip to the military camp after being attacked on the road.

21 minutes ago, sgt windbreaker said:

i probably shouldve posted hear first does can someone help me when i select download it takes me to mega but not to the file and i cant figure any way of getting mega to work or another place to download it

Use the second link, for SL Defeat v5.3.5.rar.