15 hours ago, ExSinner said:

Author is last seen at November 30th...

Author has explicitly stated mod is not being worked on any more.

It is the way it is and will remain in that state unless someone else takes it and does something new with it. 

Note that there ARE newer/fixed versions by some people which you can find in this thread.

On 3/4/2019 at 10:39 AM, WaffleKing110 said:

Anybody having an issue with CTD upon clicking any of the animation settings? For example, the moment I go to animation settings and click one of the animation list the game CTDs. I also have a CTD issue with loading saves, so it may be more than just this mod, but I can't find any other issues.

Do you have SEXLAB TOOLS installed if not try installing it it was made by the same author to help with animation selection

It seems that with the release of their new DLC: Forgotten Stories, a bunch of mods have become incompatible, some partially and some completely. 

Defeat for instance now only works with the player as the aggressor, but any input to activate the victim options don't work, surrendering doesn't work, nor do you get knocked out by enemies to trigger these options. 

Welcome. I downloaded one of the last (fixed) version of SexLab Defeat and a lot of problems are already solved. But I met something that saddened me. Well, some animations that worked on the previous version now do not appear at all (Defeat does not call them in certain situations). Specifically, it is about animations for a man's rape by a woman, eg "FunnyBiznes Amazon Fuck" animation. In the settings I gave 100% cowgirl, and as a tag I gave FemDom. Animation should be played, other animations with this tag work well! - eg "FunnyBusiness Amazonian Blowjob". Even "FunnyBiznes Bound FemDom Doggy" works. But in general, about 10 FemDom animations work only 4. I think the problem is that this new version does not have the "woman first" selection, so the actors may go to the wrong slots. This is just my theory. I really do not understand it. There are simply two different animations with the same "FemDom" tag and one works and the other does not. Can anyone have a solution?

• 2 weeks later...

Does defeat not work with multiple companions? I have my settings to all down and the down timer to 2 minutes. When my followers get knocked down they won't stay down the full duration and even get up walk around and sometimes intervene as witnesses! Immersion breaking! Any ideas?

Edit: It seems only one follower will get assaulted. The rest will get up walk around and sometimes intervene.

3 hours ago, TruthseekerD said:

i captured some bandits and tied them up permanently at my house but when I returned they were gone. any help?

Most unnamed characters in skyrim like bandit warrior , bandit chief or spawn in game radiant quest characters. which the game will De spawn after a set time when your character leaves the cell that they are in.

4 hours ago, DejaSini said:

Hello guys , so i have this problem with sexlab . The struggle bar never vanishes and its visible all the time even if i start a new game and i cannot make it go away no matter what can anyone help me?

edit: i fixed the problem 

Always say how you fixed it so others with the same issue can also fix it. :)

Defeat almost works for me.  It works a lot better than when I first installed in a couple of months ago..  I suspect other mods adversely interfere with how it works.    Sexlab Eager NPCs should be turned off or it will activate conversation during the scene.  

The other problem is I can't stand the female public address announcer who broadcasts throughout the scene.  She is not funny after the first round.  This seems to be a new addition which was not there a couple of months ago.  How do I switch off the announcer?

I still have a problem with not being able to continue the game after the scene.  

On 3/26/2019 at 6:25 AM, 17skyrim said:

The other problem is I can't stand the female public address announcer who broadcasts throughout the scene.  She is not funny after the first round.  This seems to be a new addition which was not there a couple of months ago.  How do I switch off the announcer?

That has to be another mod you added in the meantime, Defeat hasn't been updated in over two years.

On 3/26/2019 at 5:25 AM, 17skyrim said:

The announcer is  part of Slaverun Reloaded, not this mod.  The author of Slaverun Reloaded is visiting regularly but hasn't posted for a long time so you have little chance of seeing a change to that.

I have a question, I normally play as a male character with several female companions. Is there a way to make it where if I'm defeated/surrender only my followers can be assaulted? I can get the option to throw a follower under the bus, but after the scene all the aggressors just stand around me until I decide to break free. The aggressors just have no interest with any of my followers after the first scene even though I have it setup for follower collateral.

I can get around this by enabling female aggressors in defeat with a female available or disabling "Sexual Preference"...but then I'm getting fucked by a dude which isn't my cup of tea but when the scene starts (with PC) then the aggressors move out to rape my followers.

What I'm really asking is, is there a way to make defeat ignore the PC as a rape-able victim? Since all aggression attempts (even follower collateral) are first processed through the player's defeat settings first.

Any reason why when I select "Pose" on tie options, no menu appears?  I have ZaZ resources, animations, and UI extensions installed, and placed before SLDefeat in the load order.

Pillories don't load either for some reason despite ZaZ resources being installed.

What are some good troubleshooting steps for why the mod is no longer working?  I installed a fresh version of Skyrim and all the mods required to get Defeat working.  I had everything set up and started a brand new game.  I only got maybe 3 hours into the game and everything was working fine including Defeat.  I was out of town for a few days and during that time my computer was off and unplugged.  I booted the computer and game up this morning only to find that Defeat doesn't work anymore.  All the other mods seem fine just not Defeat.

I tried several earlier saves including some of the first ones after I started the game and Defeat doesn't work.  I started a new game and Defeat still doesn't work.

Here's what Defeat will do.  I can manually submit and things work correctly.  I can mark enemies correctly, however no matter if I mark someone and take their health down, it never triggers the Defeat scenario and lets me kill them instead.  Anytime an enemy tries to attack me, it doesn't trigger Defeat on the player character either.

A possibly related question.  I'm thinking if I maybe deactivate some mods, I may be able to troubleshoot my own issue (although it was working fine a week ago with the exact same list of mods, same load order, etc.).  If I uncheck a mod in the plugins window, will this allow me to properly troubleshoot the issue or do I have to completely uninstall mods to properly troubleshoot?

I see this says its for SexLab 1.61b, while the current version is 1.62. I've been having trouble with the struggle bar never coming up, even with only this and all requirements (and some body replacers). Is that a common issue when using SL 1.62? Otherwise this works like a charm. If that IS the reason, is there a patch anywhere?

Thing is though, I've been using this mod since probably around 2016 and never did get the struggle bar to show up properly lol.