4 hours ago, SimonRiley1 said:

Sorry i lost my temper cause i was so pissed at that moment seemed that i'm the one doing things wrong, i fixed most of my issues with defeat ( thanks to you ) but there is only one more problem that i noticed, after having sex with a dead body ( Necrophillia ) after animation ends the dead body gets resurrected and walks or just stands there passively. any possible fix for this?

idk, when this happen it will die after having sex, u can just use console or just kill the npc again lol, its not game breaking anyway.

for some reason, every time sex scene is triggered in defeat, it opens the dialogue menu for me but the only choices are "..." about 8 times (which is probably from Player Voicesets), and Consume cure disease potion. it doesn't happen with other triggers of sex scene like animation testing of sexlab. if i choose an option for dialogue, it goes away but comes back about 3 seconds later and would keep doing so. it doesn't break the mod, but it's certainly annoying to have this pop up every few seconds and inhibits camera movement. also, it always seems that the person i am talking to s myself?  i've tested out no voiceset mod, but it did not work. i've also tried a clean save and cleaning up defeat through the options menu but to no avail. any ideas?

There is an option in the MCM menu, I think it was after the event you can choose between trauma and others. In the trauma option it says the NPC is supposed t wait 10 seconds to give you a chance to escape. But I find that this never happens and the NPC starts attacking my character when the animation ends. It's kinda annoying and I would like a fix if possible.

On 1/31/2019 at 2:02 PM, Whizkid said:

use this version 

and install the update fix upd: https://yadi.sk/d/gLtv7ce927azow, it should fix the CTD problem, just make sure to press the animation for human and creatures via mcm.

How does people even use the "fixed" version of Defeat? When NPC try to assault the PC. they just stand there forever doing nothing. Any way to solve that problem?

Made me reroll to older defeat since it at least works.

On 2/11/2019 at 12:34 AM, shadow866 said:

How does people even use the "fixed" version of Defeat? When NPC try to assault the PC. they just stand there forever doing nothing. Any way to solve that problem?

Made me reroll to older defeat since it at least works.

If the fixed version works in a new game .. that is to say.  I'd assume the problem is that you are applying the new version to an existing game.

It is very likely that mod scripts have been colliding, or some past mod events have not played out, or closed, which can cause trouble.

Could try a save game cleaner.    Then apply the fixed version ?

Due to mods being so volatile, I have taken to saving with the console as often as I can.

Especially if it looks like a mod has failed somehow.

I'd use the command save in the console:

save post_modName_failHowDescription

then I'd load what ever I have before that event happened and save it as: 

save pre_modName_failHowDescription

This will reduce the odds of my game breaking due to mods malfunction accumulation.

2 hours ago, Mat-e said:

If the fixed version works in a new game .. that is to say.  I'd assume the problem is that you are applying the new version to an existing game.

It is very likely that mod scripts have been colliding, or some past mod events have not played out, or closed, which can cause trouble.

Thanks but. Its on a fresh save with nothing remaining of old Defeat.

I tried the new version a few times already on a few saves from the start.

I restart alot due to testing alot of different mods :P

Always have the same issue. NPC's never do anything other then standing over the PC. Starting a fresh save with old defeat and it works like its suppose to.

Thanks for the suggestions tho ;)

It's nothing, cuz I have a more beautiful bug: 68`167`994 papyrus strings after installing this mod, but game works and I... I use a bit more earlier save with 64`752 strings.

I lay my hopes on that fixed version.  :D

2019-02-18_145847_.png.6bc09acb2d5391c542c6565b73d4f01b.png

Spoiler

Whoops... I dont take that screenshot, but.. Who cares? That's a lot anyway.

EDIT:

Yes, fixed version works, but after a while the papyrus strings increases significantly (look at the second screenshot).
It seems about incompatibility... But incompatibility with what? Do you have any ideas?

2019-02-19_154602.png.92029aa35a148cc0183eddc8785b7c95.png

Mod works, as evidenced by the notifications like «Imperial Soldier moves toward Stormcloak soldier!», papyrus: «-- DENIED-- He's dead Jim.»

Hello all. My version of SexLab Defeat works well (I do not know what it is). But I have a few questions:

1. When I rape the victim after knocking out, the victim does not escape, although the escape is set for 120 seconds. The victim also dresses immediately, although he is in a trauma for some time. I have marked to dress the victim, but the description shows that the victim dresses only after her trauma ends.

2. How does the plugin choose the appropriate animation, adapting it to the situation and actors? Example situation: the victim is a woman (player), the attackers is a woman and a man (npc). In this situation, the animation is played, where the player is in slot 1, the man in slot 2, the woman in slot 3. The man is in a victim situation. I do not understand this. Animation agrees in terms of gender tags, but misses the victim. Am I doing something wrong? How to set the victim to be in the victim's slot? I have about 500 different animations :) 

Hello everyone. I hope somebody could anwser my question.

I have SL Defeat and Death Alternative working relatively fine separately. And here's the situation: I engage a fight, which I lost, and enter the bleedout stage. Can I get any of Defeat's scenarios (not the only sexual ones) (being robbed and then left free, for example)? And if I can, how do I do that? And is there some sort of Defeat's auto-surrender feature?

Does anyone know how to set the victim to be in the first slot? The player (man) always enters another slot, in 2p and 3p scenes when he and two women are. Although it is set to FemDom and the animation is selected correctly - only the victim's position is wrong.

EDIT: In 2p scenes, the problem is solved by marking "female first". Unfortunately, in 3p scenes, the player does not usually accept the victim's slot or even the slot for his sex :( 

Hello all, 

Long time listener, first time caller.

I've been testing NPC vs NPC recently. I can't seem to find a setting to where the winning NPC ends combat and proceeds to claim his prize. I've been modding a long time and am very familiar with SexLab. I use mod organizer with about 120 mods, I use Loot, FNISXXL, I organize the load order manually as well. 

I have it set to where NPC's will be knocked down by Hit or Bleedout ("BOTH") at 50% Health with 100% chance for sex. I have Satisfaction turned to 0 seconds. For testing purposes I have Difficulty set on Legendary. 

The first experiment was in Pinewatch. I set to sneak and shot a Fury at the female bandit. She lost the fight to her male counterpart and fell to her knees. He kept swinging and killed her. I tested this same scenario about 10 more times, each time he kills her with no "band is moving towards bandit" notification.

Thinking that maybe they can still detect me in the area, even though I was  "hidden" while their fight took place. I turned off Last Enemy. This setting worked but is very, very unstable. On a 1v1 it works. But if there is more than one "attacker" the 2nd attacker will kill her while the first attacker is preparing to engage sexually. I have found that attempting to Save after the female is killed in the beginning stages of sex results in an abrupt crash. 

The second experiment was when I came across Legion and Stormcloaks fighting it out. Last enemy ON resulted in everyone on the opposite side being killed. Last enemy OFF resulted in attempted sexual engagements which immediately were interrupted by the attackers comrade finishing the job. 

What I would like is if there is a fight of any size, the 'attacker' will stop combat and engage with a minimal risk of crashing without any allies deciding to cock block. I say minimal because modding Skyrim is like defusing dynamite with a candle as a light source. What I'd REALLY like is if there are more than one attacker, that they all stop combat, engage and walk away after satisfied and just not slaughter the defeated person.

I appreciate you reading this and helping me brainstorm. Let me know what I can provide to help you help me.

Kind Regards.

I have started a new game, and for some reason Defeat stopped working with most DLC-added creatures (rieklings, boars, etc., as well as IC creatures that use their skeletons/animations). However, the previous game worked as a charm. I didn't ad anything new or deleted anything from the mod list; and needed animations are present/registered, nothing is restricted, all mods in CF are re-registered just in case, etc. I have uninstalled Defeat, and installed it back; creatures are seen in CF and supported by MNC.

Can anyone give a hint about what the reason might be? It only concerns creatures from Dragonborn and Dawnguard - vanilla work like a charm.

edit: quick example on an IC durzog

edit2: I fucked up and didn't add this screenshot of enabled races... as you can see, many are absent from both lists.

Having an issue with this mod. Haven't had chance to use it since whenever it's active Skyrim SE refuses to start. I have the animation pack, framework, and everything which all work fine. However, when this mod is active I can watch Skyrim start on my task manager and for some reason shut itself off. I've done what earlier posts said and attempted with a new save with no luck. Any help?

Ok ... I'm confused. I used 5.0 and everything was fine until it turned out that the commands under the action key (G) do not match the action. For example, I choose "rape" and the character performs the "kill" command. Then I used version 5.3.5 from the fix - there are a lot of descriptions in the menu with the sign "$", after stuning me by hostile npc, nothing happens (just the state of stunning lasts forever). I do not know which version is correct :(

Anybody having an issue with CTD upon clicking any of the animation settings? For example, the moment I go to animation settings and click one of the animation list the game CTDs. I also have a CTD issue with loading saves, so it may be more than just this mod, but I can't find any other issues.

Is there a version that works properly ?! Each has some mistakes. The last one, with a fix patch, is a nightmare. After choosing "necrophilia" after sex, npc is alive and drifting in the air. You have to kill him a second time. Also, when a woman rapes a man, she is always a slot victim. I give up on this mod - every newer version is getting worse.