Okay, I seriously need some help, I can't figure out if I've installed animation loader correctly I've read the read me and still don't understand. Where do I put mycatagory.txt it says put it into the directory data\\actors\\character\\animations\\mycatagory.txt but I don't see one in the loader folder, where do I go And do?

4 hours ago, Devilea said:

Okay, I seriously need some help, I can't figure out if I've installed animation loader correctly I've read the read me and still don't understand. Where do I put mycatagory.txt it says put it into the directory data\\actors\\character\\animations\\mycatagory.txt but I don't see one in the loader folder, where do I go And do?

Unless you want to make your own animation pack, you don't need this file. Simply download a SLAL pack you like, install it, run FNIS and the rest is done through SLAL MCM menu.

Does anyone manage to make Defeat work with Death alternative ?  At first I tried to let DA handle bleedout and calling Defeat, but Defeat never triggers.  Then I tried to let Defeat handle bleedout but it's buggy (getting sent to post-assault even though the combat is not ended and no rape event occured)...

4 hours ago, mangalo said:

Does anyone manage to make Defeat work with Death alternative ?  At first I tried to let DA handle bleedout and calling Defeat, but Defeat never triggers.  Then I tried to let Defeat handle bleedout but it's buggy (getting sent to post-assault even though the combat is not ended and no rape event occured)...

I have it working and for me the DA handles the bleed-out. I'm using the fixed version of Defeat and I had this same problem with Defeat Fixed versions dated after 2018-03-16. That 2018-03-16 version is the last one I know that works with DA in my installation.

22 hours ago, mangalo said:

I had this problem and managed to fix it. I think the issue is the follower page. If you have no transition then I had the DA force bleed out and then call defeat which would do nothing. So I changed the follower setting to Original. I also set the interrupt to combat and ensured death alternative after rape setting was at the highest I could put the slider. That seemed to fix it for me. 

22 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

I have it working and for me the DA handles the bleed-out. I'm using the fixed version of Defeat and I had this same problem with Defeat Fixed versions dated after 2018-03-16. That 2018-03-16 version is the last one I know that works with DA in my installation.

I tried an older version but it didn't seem to fix it, maybe I'll have to try with another one but a lot of links for the fixed version have been removed :/

4 hours ago, Kira shadowstep said:

I had this problem and managed to fix it. I think the issue is the follower page. If you have no transition then I had the DA force bleed out and then call defeat which would do nothing. So I changed the follower setting to Original. I also set the interrupt to combat and ensured death alternative after rape setting was at the highest I could put the slider. That seemed to fix it for me. 

I have a follower so this might be the cause, but what do you mean by "changing the follower setting to original" ?  On Death alternatives side or on defeats side ?

2 hours ago, mangalo said:

I tried an older version but it didn't seem to fix it, maybe I'll have to try with another one but a lot of links for the fixed version have been removed :/

I have a follower so this might be the cause, but what do you mean by "changing the follower setting to original" ?  On Death alternatives side or on defeats side ?

It's not about whether you have a follower or not. For instance I was playing solo and still had this issue but changing this setting fixed it. The setting is on Defeat's side since the problem is with defeat. Death Alternative is doing it's functions correctly. So you need to go into Defeat, look under the player as victim page and set the all down feature to original. 

23 hours ago, Kira shadowstep said:

This is new for me and I will test this later. Maybe the reason why the newer versions didn't work for me was a change in this setting.

EDIT: I tested these settings with the newest version of Defeat Fixed I have (2018-09-24, Bane version 2), but no success. Defeat still skips the bleed-out stage completely and goes directly to the black-out stage. The last Defeat Fixed version that works for me is still the 2018-03-16 version.

8 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

This is new for me and I will test this later. Maybe the reason why the newer versions didn't work for me was a change in this setting.

EDIT: I tested these settings with the newest version of Defeat Fixed I have (2018-09-24, Bane version 2), but no success. Defeat still skips the bleed-out stage completely and goes directly to the black-out stage. The last Defeat Fixed version that works for me is still the 2018-03-16 version.

Strange - I am using 2018-09-24, Bane version 2 and DA bleedout works fine - I have the various knockdown options in Defeat disabled to ensure they don't fight with each other...

15 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Strange - I am using 2018-09-24, Bane version 2 and DA bleedout works fine - I have the various knockdown options in Defeat disabled to ensure they don't fight with each other...

I have tested different settings, also with and without the knockout options, but only the 2018-03-16 (or older) version seems to work. With it I have to use the "no transition" or "original" options though, because the "all down" sometimes stucks in the beginning of the scene - my PC is in bleed-out stage and the rapist just stands next to her giving those different comments from Defeat. This is not such a big deal for me, because that old version works.

5 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

I have tested different settings, also with and without the knockout options, but only the 2018-03-16 (or older) version seems to work. With it I have to use the "no transition" or "original" options though, because the "all down" sometimes stucks in the beginning of the scene - my PC is in bleed-out stage and the rapist just stands next to her giving those different comments from Defeat. This is not such a big deal for me, because that old version works.

Same here, using "Original" or "No transition" on the latest fix doesn't work either.  @JuliusXX could you send me that working version so I can check if the problem still occurs ?

17 hours ago, mangalo said:

Same here, using "Original" or "No transition" on the latest fix doesn't work either.  @JuliusXX could you send me that working version so I can check if the problem still occurs ?

Sorry to hear that. Although Original was the only one that worked for me. No transition caused me problems. I'll test out my settings (I uninstalled DAYMOYL a few months back) and let you know.

Okay so I did try again on a clean save with Julius's version and it still didn't work.  It's not a problem with DA since the necromancy bleedout works just fine...  Defeat on its own works fine (when using health thresholds etc).

If anyone is able to investigate, I will join the following :

- Log file

- Defeat config

- Load order

I'm using MO2 and the latest version of Defeat fixed (by bane if I'm not mistaken).  Defeat files aren't overwritten by anything.  I did the following with that log file : install Defeat, import settings, check bleedout in DA, spawn a few bandits and get killed. 

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

DefeatConfig.json

It starts to get interesting at line 2542 and following :

[01/04/2019 - 11:57:01] daymoyl - Trigger!
[01/04/2019 - 11:57:01] error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 0, got 4.
stack:
    <empty stack>
[01/04/2019 - 11:57:01] daymoyl - Anim Normal -> Bleedout
[01/04/2019 - 11:57:01] error: Cannot call bEnabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [daymoyl_Monitor (1F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorscript.PickOnBleedoutQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorscript.psc" Line 347
    [daymoyl_Monitor (1F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorscript.StartBleedOut() - "daymoyl_monitorscript.psc" Line ?
    [daymoyl_Monitor (1F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorscript.onBeginState() - "daymoyl_monitorscript.psc" Line 776
    [daymoyl_Monitor (1F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorscript.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
    [daymoyl_Monitor (1F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorscript.TriggerDefeat() - "daymoyl_monitorscript.psc" Line ?
    [alias ThePlayer on quest daymoyl_Monitor (1F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorplayerscript.OnHit() - "daymoyl_monitorplayerscript.psc" Line ?

One thing that i have recently encountered with Defeat is that for some reason Male and Female animation are swapped, even though in SexLabs it clearly says that my character is a male. Well, in better words: My character is a male but doing the female animation. I have searched basically every available forum posts and nothing seemed to worked, (solutions that other people have posted in the past hasn't worked out, nothing worked. And i really mean, nothing). Maybe someone knows about this issue? 

Also, i have used Defeat in the past and it worked just fine with the animations. But now it doesn't seem to work. (Had to clean my computer, so i had to install skyrim and all the mods. And by all, i mean, Sexlab, Skyui, Defeat, etc, all the basic SexLab Stuff. And thats when the issue began)

Sorry if this is not the right place for this question... However I was using Defeat when I ran into this problem. 

First off I did use MO to install my mods and so far I love it... But I keep running into the problem where it hijacks my files created and places them into the overwrite 

I did find a fix for the finis files... Thanks to a gamer poets video... But this has something similar going on and Its involving my sexlab sexual prefrances I believe...

I was testing Defeat and I raped a NPC.. yes I know how terrible... After I did this when I was in MO I noticed something in overwrite...

and surprise it was

SKSE

Plugins

Sexlab

AnimationProfile_1.json

Now I don't know what this is... but I believe it is created via sexlab to set my sexlab sexual preferences?

Am I correct?

More importantly... Is this bad? Will this not update my sexlab preferances if its hijacked? and is there a fix?

What happens if I delete these or ignore it?

Once again thanks for all your help and time. 

7 hours ago, ODell22d said:

SKSE

Plugins

Sexlab

AnimationProfile_1.json

If I remeber it right, this file is created when you make changes in Animation editor in Sexlab MCM. It's certainly not bad, it just stores settings.

Okay that makes sense... I did register animations with the SLAL   However is it bad that these are being hijacked and place into the overwrite folder?

I did also just take the folders and drag and drop them into my skse? Is this correct or should they have gone into my sexlab frame work?

i'm unable to get defeat to recognize creatures, keeps telling me that I cant surrender to this enemy, I've cheaked though the mcm menu as best as I can, but i'm having no luck anyone got any suggestions? I can get sceans to happen using hentai creatures, so the animations are there..  

My character keeps getting stuck in the sitting down animation after getting raped, any fix for this?

Edit: attacking actually got me out of it after the 20th time being stuck, but sometimes it dosnt work. Is there a reason for this or is it just another issue?