having a problem with the defeat hotkeys and i'm not sure why, basically when i start a new game (or load a previous one) and use any of the defeat hotkeys they will not function unless I first switch the key to another key and switch it back, hitting reconfigure or clean up defeat does nothing and the next time i load the game I have to do it again or it will not register that the hotkeys are being used. the keys being used are the default keys and not being used by any other mod.

On 11/6/2018 at 7:52 AM, newbugs said:

Goubo uses two variables for each hotkey. This isn't necessary and require synchronization into pairs. Goubo forgot to sync them after loading saved settings...

===========

I restored the workability of defeatfixed.

so I installed the defeatfixed but it garbles the DefeatSurrenderBegin. aka the first surrender option now says : Áðîñàé îðóæèå. unfortunately I can't remember what it's suppose to say to fix it.

17 minutes ago, Halleaon said:

so I installed the defeatfixed but it garbles the DefeatSurrenderBegin. aka the first surrender option now says : Áðîñàé îðóæèå. unfortunately I can't remember what it's suppose to say to fix it.

there is a translated fixed if u were to search for it or u could translate it yourself, btw mod is in russian....

9 hours ago, Whizkid said:

there is a translated fixed if u were to search for it or u could translate it yourself, btw mod is in russian....

I know, i specifically searched for it and installed the english translation, it's the english translation that has it garbled, just 3 lines of text, the rest of the file is all in english. If I knew what it said, i would translate it myself, I modify mod text all the time, the problem is when I don't know what it's supposed to say.

6 hours ago, Halleaon said:

I know, i specifically searched for it and installed the english translation, it's the english translation that has it garbled, just 3 lines of text, the rest of the file is all in english. If I knew what it said, i would translate it myself, I modify mod text all the time, the problem is when I don't know what it's supposed to say.

there is a fully translated version posted here, just browse couple of pages back where u download the fixed version..

On 10/20/2018 at 1:54 PM, newbugs said:

No more. I leaved to MMORPG.

Last version was: https://yadi.sk/d/vZ8ANVOlDTw5Gg

upd: https://yadi.sk/d/gLtv7ce927azow

last fixs:

20.10.2018 Submit dialog always didnt start.

6.11.2018 Freezes on the page with animation settings has been fixed. Tags can be removed one by one. The update of the creature anims cache has been restored. Threesome with some creature races didnt play.

------

defeatfixed doesnt require the changes of other mods in zip.

Important: after every changing of animations in SL click "Update the cache of animations"

are you anyrandomick? thanks anyways for the updated defeat XD

5 minutes ago, Halleaon said:

I installed the version posted on 10/20. as far as I was able to find that is the newest version.

this is the version u should be using it's my Tkc, the one posted in yadi is not completely translated, but if u were to paste that russia text into a word document and then copy paste it google translate u could also translate it to english, i am sure u can also copy paste it into google translated and it'll work too.

5 hours ago, Whizkid said:

this is the version u should be using it's my Tkc, the one posted in yadi is not completely translated, but if u were to paste that russia text into a word document and then copy paste it google translate u could also translate it to english, i am sure u can also copy paste it into google translated and it'll work too.

Can this get stickied or something? It will get hidden (again) by subsequent posts.

10 hours ago, Whizkid said:

Thanks, I'll try this version, the one i had was newer but for some reason still had 3 lines garbled, not sure it was russian though, I had already tried to translate it via google and google couldn't figure it out.

5 hours ago, Halleaon said:

Thanks, I'll try this version, the one i had was newer but for some reason still had 3 lines garbled, not sure it was russian though, I had already tried to translate it via google and google couldn't figure it out.

SexLabDefeat.esp

i used the latest version posted and found some text in russian and translated it, just replace the esp if u are using the latest version posted here.

i tested it in game and all text are in english, but do test it and let me know if there's still russian text not translated.

On 11/13/2018 at 1:17 AM, scivirus said:

i cant find a list of creatures in enable or disabled creature ..the creature will  just ignore me after a defeat and walk away ...Creature framework all creatures are registered and  and all the animation  ..

can any one help me with this ?

The very first thing you wanna make sure is: Do you have Creature Animations option thingy enabled in SexLab, I don't remember the exact name but it is on the right in the second page of the MCM.

1 hour ago, Meteox said:

The very first thing you wanna make sure is: Do you have Creature Animations option thingy enabled in SexLab, I don't remember the exact name but it is on the right in the second page of the MCM.

it was on  but its seems it want to have the male ans female option selected ...so it works now

5 hours ago, shaidien said:

How to stop following this thread I have long sense stop trying to get this mod to work hope I figured it out . 

top right... click unfollow..

If you are talking instead about post showing up in your unread history.. then delete your account is all I know to get rid of it.

I set MCM for

Male(NPC and PC) <-> Female Creature  - On

Male(NPC and PC) <-> Male creature - OFF

Female(NPC and PC) <-> Female Creature  - On

Female(NPC and PC) <-> Male Creature - On

and in all animaiton setting in defeat

creature - gender tag ignore  -> OFF

but still dogs, wolves, draugrs(Male) etc.. rape male PC and NPCs..

cap.PNG.e0eb87e1ae389972b3de7b1fbf1c2bab.PNG

I turned off Sexlab's "creature gender" option so all creature's gender may be fixed to "male". As that picture, creature is recognized as a male one...

but In SexlabFramework MCM, Deathhound in that pic is "Female".

How can I do? and what can I do?

I already did reinstall 3 times and refigure about 50+ times and start new game twice.