5 hours ago, Tiress said:

Do you guys also see in Bane version Essential on Bleedout checked by default and unable to uncheck it? I ask because it's always checked for me no matter how many times I click on it, while it changes player essential status with every click at the same time.

I am running it on SSE so I just wonder whether it's unique to my conversion or it's known in LE too.

edit:// Nevermind, it's bugged in LE too. Unchecking Wound knockout sort of refreshes it so it can be used as a workaround I guess.

essential has to be always on, but devious cursed too set essential on if u set combat rape on.

17 hours ago, Whizkid said:

essential has to be always on, but devious cursed too set essential on if u set combat rape on.

What I have problem with is the MCM option for this in Defeat fixed, it just doesn't correspond to actual value it is set to. That toggle option...doesn't visually toggle, it stays checked even if I click on it. So from what I noticed, Essential is turned off by default even though MCM shows it's turned on. If I click on it, it turns on, but MCM option stays as it was. So if I turn it off again, it turns off and guess what, MCM stays the same - shows it's turned on. :D

8 hours ago, Tiress said:

What I have problem with is the MCM option for this in Defeat fixed, it just doesn't correspond to actual value it is set to. That toggle option...doesn't visually toggle, it stays checked even if I click on it. So from what I noticed, Essential is turned off by default even though MCM shows it's turned on. If I click on it, it turns on, but MCM option stays as it was. So if I turn it off again, it turns off and guess what, MCM stays the same - shows it's turned on. :D

are u using the defeat fixed on an old save using the previous defeat? did u install defeat fixed over the old defeat? doing both will create problems, dont use clean save method it does not work, i tried it before and it does not work or it would seems to work but after a while stuff breaks i.e. bleed out does not work anymore.

my advise, deinstall old defeat and install defeat fixed fresh, start a new game or get any save game w/o mods and test it out.

On 10/21/2018 at 11:03 PM, Corsayr said:

It will function better if you take damage slower. Did you go from being a heavy armor char to a mage? or maybe you upped your difficulty level?

Did you clean the old Defeat scripts before creating a new character ?? There might be references of you old character left in the defeat files that causes problem for a new character. Just thinking

Just now, jlttsmiley30 said:

Did you clean the old Defeat scripts before creating a new character ?? There might be references of you old character left in the defeat files that causes problem for a new character. Just thinking

When ever I create another character in mod organizer I always create a separate file for that character for SKSE plugin and jconters because. That is we're things are log for mods lthat required for that character so my other character stats or stats do not conflict with a newer character.

16 hours ago, Whizkid said:

are u using the defeat fixed on an old save using the previous defeat? did u install defeat fixed over the old defeat? doing both will create problems, dont use clean save method it does not work, i tried it before and it does not work or it would seems to work but after a while stuff breaks i.e. bleed out does not work anymore.

my advise, deinstall old defeat and install defeat fixed fresh, start a new game or get any save game w/o mods and test it out.

It was a fresh start, no mods except for dependencies and USLEEP. If it's working for you just fine, I either have a corrupted archive or I screwed something up. *sigh* The curse of modding, there is always stuff to test...

2 hours ago, Tiress said:

It was a fresh start, no mods except for dependencies and USLEEP. If it's working for you just fine, I either have a corrupted archive or I screwed something up. *sigh* The curse of modding, there is always stuff to test...

yea thats why the mod manager is so important to help isolate the problem, for this i swear by mod organiser, it has saved me tons of times, whenever something fails i just have to remember the last few updates i did or what's being overwritten left and right panel etc..

9 hours ago, Whizkid said:

yea thats why the mod manager is so important to help isolate the problem, for this i swear by mod organiser, it has saved me tons of times, whenever something fails i just have to remember the last few updates i did or what's being overwritten left and right panel etc..

And loot as well . Fixed the load list and MO you can look at the vert. File and it tells you in red the things in conflicts.

I use both from the beggining. Loot not so much because as much as it can help with basic load order, it's not perfect so you ultimately end up adjusting it anyway. It's not like I'm modding for the first time, just can't figure this one out. :D

But I will. Eventually. ?

What about that function to check the cache for new animations? There is one for humans and another for creatures, but do both work ok with you? So far only the creature one seemed to do anything for me.

6 hours ago, Tiress said:

I use both from the beggining. Loot not so much because as much as it can help with basic load order, it's not perfect so you ultimately end up adjusting it anyway. It's not like I'm modding for the first time, just can't figure this one out. :D

But I will. Eventually. ?

What about that function to check the cache for new animations? There is one for humans and another for creatures, but do both work ok with you? So far only the creature one seemed to do anything for me.

yea creatures do toggle, but the human may seems not to work but i suspect it does something as when it's been selected you can't click on other selection until u quit out of the mcm menu.

On 10/24/2018 at 7:21 AM, mangalo said:

I don't know if this even has a chance to be fixed but I noticed that when I revive my followers in bleedout using Defeat, they sometimes quit my service.  I use the EFF follower mod, I don't know if it's specific to it.

If you like EFF, then you should be able to keep using it. However, when an EFF follower is downed via Defeat, they don't really talk to each other, aka no follower support except 1 follower with Defeat where AFT can manage as it counts all followers as 1 follower, EFF seems to have it's own knockdown and recovery scripts, separate from Skyrim's follower base scripts. - Hope that helps you. (Even tho I usually run without a follower, I do grab them and use AFT to move them to other locations, like just inside the gates of Whiterun to protect the blacksmith, then "dismiss but hangout here" option.) Side note, not sure of both can be used together at the same time successfully or not.

20 hours ago, Airianna said:

If you like EFF, then you should be able to keep using it. However, when an EFF follower is downed via Defeat, they don't really talk to each other, aka no follower support except 1 follower with Defeat where AFT can manage as it counts all followers as 1 follower, EFF seems to have it's own knockdown and recovery scripts, separate from Skyrim's follower base scripts. - Hope that helps you. (Even tho I usually run without a follower, I do grab them and use AFT to move them to other locations, like just inside the gates of Whiterun to protect the blacksmith, then "dismiss but hangout here" option.) Side note, not sure of both can be used together at the same time successfully or not.

Did you mean EFF handles >1 follower and AFT only handles 1?

-------------------- Recommended
Devious Capture By Ms Leeches
Zaz Animation Pack By Zaz & Xaz
Death Alternative By BralorMarr
EFF - Extensible Follower Framework By Expired - Very good mod to handle multiple followers (Defeat handle up to 5 followers.)

1 hour ago, auronkun said:

Did you mean EFF handles >1 follower and AFT only handles 1?

-------------------- Recommended
Devious Capture By Ms Leeches
Zaz Animation Pack By Zaz & Xaz
Death Alternative By BralorMarr
EFF - Extensible Follower Framework By Expired - Very good mod to handle multiple followers (Defeat handle up to 5 followers.)

No. AFT handles up to 7 followers, but counts them as 1, EFF doesn't count any as followers.

Edit add:

Like I said in my post, no matter if you 1, to 7 followers following you with AFT, they still count as 1, as it uses the follower scripts in Skyrim.

EFF, no matter how many you have following you via it's scripts, Skyrim doesn't count them as following, because it uses it's own scripts to handle the followers.

And it's possible due to this reason, they might be able to be used with each other, so you could have an army following you.

12 hours ago, Airianna said:

No. AFT handles up to 7 followers, but counts them as 1, EFF doesn't count any as followers. 

Edit add:

Like I said in my post, no matter if you 1, to 7 followers following you with AFT, they still count as 1, as it uses the follower scripts in Skyrim.

EFF, no matter how many you have following you via it's scripts, Skyrim doesn't count them as following, because it uses it's own scripts to handle the followers.

And it's possible due to this reason, they might be able to be used with each other, so you could have an army following you.

Amazing Follower Tweaks

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15524/

- Increased max followers to 5

I could have made it more, but there are too many small interiors and doorways that start to feel really cramped if you play with too many followers. I personally prefer no more than 3, but I bumped it up to 5 due to popular demand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are we talking about the same mod? lol

On 10/26/2018 at 4:08 AM, Airianna said:

Oh, so it is related to EFF...  I don't have much hope about it being fixed in Defeat itself but I found a "workaround".  Basically I never use the Revive function from Defeat and let followers get out of bleedout by themselves ?

5 hours ago, auronkun said:

Amazing Follower Tweaks

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15524/

- Increased max followers to 5

I could have made it more, but there are too many small interiors and doorways that start to feel really cramped if you play with too many followers. I personally prefer no more than 3, but I bumped it up to 5 due to popular demand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are we talking about the same mod? lol

Yes, because there is a patch file also provided that bumps it up further.

2 hours ago, mangalo said:

Oh, so it is related to EFF...  I don't have much hope about it being fixed in Defeat itself but I found a "workaround".  Basically I never use the Revive function from Defeat and let followers get out of bleedout by themselves ?

And the best part of that, is you can control the timer for how long NPCs are downed for after assaults with Defeat, so you can shorten that timer, if you feel like your companions are down too long. But that also means any assaulted NPC will get up faster as well. :D Glad you found the best work around for it.

12 hours ago, Trafector said:

I have an issue, when i click on the "rape" option of the defeated and tied target, it play me the animation of undressing, but after, the animation of rape don't trigger, my character stay iddle and do nothing, he is stuck and can't move i must load the prevous save for unlock the situation, an idea of why the animation don't trigger? i realy wan't this options working (and sorry for my bad english im basically french :) )

Your English is well enough to be understood by me.
It sounds like a problem I was having long time ago with an older computer and too many mods trying to run on it. There are a couple limitations to follow, System RAM, Processor Speeds, Video Card RAM and speed, and if you have more than enough for all those, then the Papyrus Ram limit. An easy to test is to reduce the number of active mods till it works.

16 hours ago, Airianna said:

Your English is well enough to be understood by me.
It sounds like a problem I was having long time ago with an older computer and too many mods trying to run on it. There are a couple limitations to follow, System RAM, Processor Speeds, Video Card RAM and speed, and if you have more than enough for all those, then the Papyrus Ram limit. An easy to test is to reduce the number of active mods till it works.

@Trafector Air is correct, there are times when you have too much going on for YOUR computer to process things. Scripts get hung up or dropped and the game acts so very weird and normally it might work just fine. Strange things can happen and not happen again etc.

I haven't used this mod very much and haven't played in Skyrim much recently .. however, I would advise dropping the load order (install order if you use MO as well)  and let some of these experts at least look at what you have to see if there might perhaps be something wrong. Also there might be a debug option for Sexlab (yes) but also for this mod If there is one, that can give a lot of info. Turn it on when you expect (testing) the glitch to occur then stop and collect the bug report and post it where it is suppose to be (PM to the author, this thread etc etc) this approach can be used many times with many mods on LL for this as well as other games. :D Debug really help (also they usually have the load order andn other important info included. ;) )

Au revoir! (Hope I got that right :D )

I think i did something wrong, i used the surrender key to a bandit, eventually he approached to my pc and i used the surrender key again for prostitution, another bandit saw me and started to Attack me with his arrows while my pc have sex while sex animations, his arrows touched my pc 2 Times, after the end of the animation the bandit who my pc had sex became hostile

Hey so I'm having this issue where I can't mark anyone, is there a prequisite before you can do it?

Btw I was sneaking undetected and pressed the action key

Ok so I think I found the problem, I just need to know how to fix it, my NMO doesn't even register defeat as a plugin so basically it wasn't running. I tried to reinstall it but it still didn't show in plugins. Then I tried a manual instalation, but I can't get it to work, it shows up in MCM but I can't enable it, any ideas what might work?

Thx in advance

2 hours ago, Trafector said:

I'm confused because i was going to apply all your advice like, send you the load order, do the test with debug mod in sexlab menu (i haven't found a debug option in the defeat mod :/) and send you the report, but when i was going to rape a defeated target for test, it worked, wtf my game troll me, IT WORKED :( i was last week trying during like 1 afternoon to make it work, launch loot, sort the load order, run fnis, and that was not working, and now i try and with the black magic it work without an explanation. But your right, i have the impression that i over-moded my game, for exemple, for launch my game the first time of the day, this one crash like 4 or 5 time before a succes to launch it correctly, the only option is to remove some mods or there is some technical solutions? i don't know how to stop all of these crash, i sometime have the impression that moded skyrim is a rocket-science to make work correctly ^^'

Annex:

Load order in my mo (i think you talked about that):

pic1: https://ibb.co/g0GVdL

pic2: https://ibb.co/evWrk0

pic3: https://ibb.co/jHytyL

pic3: https://ibb.co/iWpNsf

My config is GTX 1050, 8GO RAM and a i5 3.9GHz processor, idk if this is usefull info in that case ^^

And i haven't say this but a big thank for your reply guy's  (And yes "Au revoir" was right ;) )

Don't send me anything.. ;) I stated I don't play the game or this mod particularrly very often if at all. I wouldn't be next to useless for deep bug discovery.

sometimes I have had problems with a game then when I stopped and restarted the computer/steam/game it worked. 

Skyrim isn't rocket science to run correctly. I had it working quite well the times I tried. :D I had some strange bugs but was able to negate them with trial and error and find the mod that was in conflict. 

Over modded games for the hardware you are running can cause troubles. Some with heavy skills can go in and fix the minor bugs and crud that builds up and make it work for them with 200+ mods. Those that can't.. are stuck with about 120 mods if they are lucky.

Some merge their plugins to lower the esp / esm quantity but the "records" are still there. I believe a merged mod helps minimize conflicts as it is intact by itself. Armor, weapons are the first to merge (pure mods that is) Scripting mods much less likely to be successful without a great deal of skill and Sex labs will likely need to be kept as they are.

One more thing, and not saying you are doing this, but if someone is using a pirated version of the game, it will give troubles. quite a bit of troubles for most people.

Thanks for letting me know I spelled that correctly... (Au revoir) lol.

Hopefully with some of the info you have someone could chime in and give you some guidance. most of the time people upload txt version of their load order. All major managers have an export option /way to get it.   You might have to lower a large amount of the mods you have to see if that helps. if it does, it might be some of those mods or that you have too many installed. The way to resolve that is to "trade out" the mods if they work then it is likely the # of mods.

good luck!

Is this mod designed to make the game detect and use nearby beds? 

It does not ask for bed when I use this mod (either when surrendering or when prostitution proposing). I have downloaded all the requirements and this mod works properly except for the bed thing. And yes in sexlab setting I have activated the "ask for beds" option.

(I use the SSE version but I ask here because the guy who converted it said he has limited knowledge on modding).

7 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

Is this mod designed to make the game detect and use nearby beds? 

It does not ask for bed when I use this mod (either when surrendering or when prostitution proposing). I have downloaded all the requirements and this mod works properly except for the bed thing. And yes in sexlab setting I have activated the "ask for beds" option.

(I use the SSE version but I ask here because the guy who converted it said he has limited knowledge on modding).

Already posted on the SSE thread but yes, it does seem to be making an explicit call to Sexlab to disable bed use in it's sex calls.