24 minutes ago, shaidien said:

And it All So stops magic and health bar to fill back up even after I deleted it.

i am not a mind reader without going into any details i.e. what are u using, mods installed etc.., but what i know is the version i am using is stable and i never had any problems using it, esp on a new game, imo try to install defeat without any other mods thats interfers with how defeat is handled e.g. try to load a bare min load order with defeat on a new game.

Hey, I have some problems !

With creatures, the submissive pose modifier key + K never works. Does it work on aggressive creatures and hentai creatures ?

And I'm not sure this is related, but some creatures' schlongs are flashy bright pink/purple, more like a dildo.

Can someone help me on those two issues ?

EDIT : an now other issues, with hostiles, when surrendering, they stop and go back to whatever they were doing with me stuck in wait for defeat dialogue to start.

Is the "fixed" version supported ?

I am kind of finding that version to have more issues than the original...  on the top of my head - it often skips an animation just before they are about to start and move on to next aggressor, (in FF interactions) , and note the "often", not "Always"...  (in case a suggestion about not having a suitable animation was on the rise…) :)   also, I´ve had times when the mod get stuck between turns… Another issue is that there are no longer a slider for threesome chance when player is victim. (What is the default value? ...it happens too often for my taste)... 

Think for now, I´m going back to the old version... shame, cause the new additions looked nice !

5 hours ago, Whizkid said:

i am not a mind reader without going into any details i.e. what are u using, mods installed etc.., but what i know is the version i am using is stable and i never had any problems using it, esp on a new game, imo try to install defeat without any other mods thats interfers with how defeat is handled e.g. try to load a bare min load order with defeat on a new game.

Figured the health and magic thing but still can't get the mod to turn on .found submit and it's working great .

9 hours ago, shaidien said:

And it All So stops magic and health bar to fill back up even after I deleted it.

I was having the same problem but a few pages back I saw that TKC Said "On new game same problem? If Devious Devices not installed then need to install Scripts folder from NO DD folder(in defeatfixed archive)." 

I don't use DD and after doing this defeat installed completely, so if you don't use DD try this to solve the problem.

10 hours ago, auronkun said:

Is there a way to make SL Defeat to handle more than 5 followers? As in an easy change somewhere in the esp? or somewhere?

I'm running a large party.

Can't remember name of it but on first page author gave a list of add ons and one of them was something to up the folower count to 10. 

8 hours ago, shaidien said:

Can't remember name of it but on first page author gave a list of add ons and one of them was something to up the folower count to 10. 

Are you referring to extensible follower framework (EFF) mod?

I am already using that and defeat. What will happen is, the 6th follower is not killable no matter what I do in Defeat's MCM.

So, I need Defeat to handle more than 5 followers.

12 hours ago, Squallyjungle said:

Camera Stutters as I enter downed essential state, 3 seconds of stuttering, then I die, fix?

I will PAY someone who helps me fix it!!! I want to play Skyrim super badly, but its not what I want it to be without soothing happening upon death, Defeat is perfect

12 minutes ago, Squallyjungle said:

I will PAY someone who helps me fix it!!! I want to play Skyrim super badly, but its not what I want it to be without soothing happening upon death, Defeat is perfect

lmao, the problem is at your end, you can't pay someone to fix nothing..., but really if u have that urge to pay something donate to this site!!!!

17 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

lmao, the problem is at your end, you can't pay someone to fix nothing..., but really if u have that urge to pay something donate to this site!!!!

Lol, I didn't mean someone to just magically fix my game by like taking my computer or coming to my house, I wanted to give more incentive for people to help others with problems that they may know how to fix.

37 minutes ago, Squallyjungle said:

Lol, I didn't mean someone to just magically fix my game by like taking my computer or coming to my house, I wanted to give more incentive for people to help others with problems that they may know how to fix.

idk, but everyone has their own personal load order of mods which is only unique to themselves, imo it's easy to fix any problems yourself and i would recommend trial and error or simply eliminate those mods which have the most direct impact on the mods thats giving u problem for example checking or posting Papyrus log files, just screaming for help like a baby crying for milk wouldn't do u any good!!!!

now, go donate to this site!!!!

15 hours ago, Squallyjungle said:

Camera Stutters as I enter downed essential state, 3 seconds of stuttering, then I die, fix?

Hi,

I have never had any real luck with the essential on bleed out feature for Defeat. It almost seems like you have to meet a very small set of conditions to qualify for it to work. Better to use something like SM Essential Player to prevent vanilla death. Turn off the essential on bleed out feature in defeat, and use the other triggers KD at low HP / Stun / and exhaustion to "defeat you". 

That is basically the set up I use and it works fairly well. 

11 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

I have never had any real luck with the essential on bleed out feature for Defeat. It almost seems like you have to meet a very small set of conditions to qualify for it to work.

That's the thing, my last play-though it worked flawlessly, then new character, new problems. I might try a new character...

3 minutes ago, Squallyjungle said:

That's the thing, my last play-though it worked flawlessly, then new character, new problems. I might try a new character...

It will function better if you take damage slower. Did you go from being a heavy armor char to a mage? or maybe you upped your difficulty level?

1 hour ago, Squallyjungle said:

Damn dude, it's a forum, not fight club, keep those fists down XD. I'm just looking for advice

i have been using this version Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 Bane Version 2.7z started a couple of times from helgen and also using a safe game which has all main quest done, i have yet to encounter any major problems with this version...

just make sure you enable creatures at mcm, my advice if u are using this version do not use death alternative/SD or any other death/bleed related mods, i do not think they work together.

if mcm cannot enable the mod u have a major problem, just make sure u get rid of any old defeat u hv installed previously, yea check devious cursed too make sure it's combat surrender is disable.

4 hours ago, Corsayr said:

It will function better if you take damage slower. Did you go from being a heavy armor char to a mage? or maybe you upped your difficulty level?

I did go from 1h, shield, heavy armor to a mage with light armor/clothing, so i do die quicker. But I did try with things like wolves and skeevers. It seems like even a drawn out fight with them still results in my problem, and I don't think I changed my difficulty, I think last time I had this problem, I just removed many mods, even ones that had nothing to do with sex or with defeat, just to ease the strain on my game, and it worked.  I did decide to make a new character and remove a few mods, i'm going back to a melee orientated character, I just need to stop spending hours making them look nice, so I guess I'll check back in when I see if this new character fixes anything.

3 hours ago, Whizkid said:

just make sure you enable creatures at mcm, my advice if u are using this version do not use death alternative/SD or any other death/bleed related mods, i do not think they work together.

if mcm cannot enable the mod u have a major problem, just make sure u get rid of any old defeat u hv installed previously, yea check devious cursed too make sure it's combat surrender is disable.

I did try adding Death Alternative to try and use that bleed system in hopes of them working together, that was a bad idea, DeathA. didn't help and after I tried removing it, I kept crashing, and I COULD go through and uninstall it correctly with save cleaners but I just decided to restart, my mage play-through was boring, and there were other mods I wanted to remove. I guess I just want to know, how does the "Fixed...Bane Version" differ from the most recent version, in summary???

3 hours ago, Whizkid said:

1 hour ago, Squallyjungle said:

I did go from 1h, shield, heavy armor to a mage with light armor/clothing, so i do die quicker. But I did try with things like wolves and skeevers. It seems like even a drawn out fight with them still results in my problem, and I don't think I changed my difficulty, I think last time I had this problem, I just removed many mods, even ones that had nothing to do with sex or with defeat, just to ease the strain on my game, and it worked.  I did decide to make a new character and remove a few mods, i'm going back to a melee orientated character, I just need to stop spending hours making them look nice, so I guess I'll check back in when I see if this new character fixes anything.

I did try adding Death Alternative to try and use that bleed system in hopes of them working together, that was a bad idea, DeathA. didn't help and after I tried removing it, I kept crashing, and I COULD go through and uninstall it correctly with save cleaners but I just decided to restart, my mage play-through was boring, and there were other mods I wanted to remove. I guess I just want to know, how does the "Fixed...Bane Version" differ from the most recent version, in summary???

fixed was done by some russian modder, it fixes the major problem i.e. after a while defeat fails to function, idk i have been using this version and so far it's working w/o any major problems, just take note when u install or remove animations via SLAL u need to click on the mcm creatures button to update, i am not sure why it's needed but i suspect creatures animations are stored/track here, dont have any problems with humans animation.

this version also includes some features not found in the original mod, but it works w/o death alternative, i have tried the original version with other death related mods BUT bleed out never works, so if u play a low hp mage, u are screwed cause u never bleedout lmao how much can 100 hp last..., i am liking it cause bleed out works that's the most important part.

here is a copy of my json file, use this as a starting point if u can't get yours to work, backup your original copy DefeatConfig.json

Do you guys also see in Bane version Essential on Bleedout checked by default and unable to uncheck it? I ask because it's always checked for me no matter how many times I click on it, while it changes player essential status with every click at the same time.

I am running it on SSE so I just wonder whether it's unique to my conversion or it's known in LE too.

edit:// Nevermind, it's bugged in LE too. Unchecking Wound knockout sort of refreshes it so it can be used as a workaround I guess.