Hey, I'm not sure if this is an acceptable place to ask for help with defeat since i'm brand new here so apologies if this breaks any rules. I just finished installing defeat and the required mods to run it and have ran into an issue. When a scene begins, every part of a human player disappears besides their face and armor that they are wearing. The animations will play, just with invisible bodies. Does anyone know a work-around to this issue? 

Is there a way to complete or remove the robbed quest with the console together with its cooldown? I tried using the completeallobjectives + completequest command and it was marked as completed, but the cooldown seemed to be there still cuz I had to wait it out before they could steal my stuff. That quest was attached to an npc that despawned later so it can't be completed anyway(Had very little stuff on me so I don't care about it).

16 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

Is there a way to complete or remove the robbed quest with the console together with its cooldown? I tried using the completeallobjectives + completequest command and it was marked as completed, but the cooldown seemed to be there still cuz I had to wait it out before they could steal my stuff. That quest was attached to an npc that despawned later so it can't be completed anyway(Had very little stuff on me so I don't care about it).

The 3-day grace period to retrieve your stuff is hard-coded in one of the scripts unfortunately - I looked for it because I had wanted to reduce it to a very low value, but I wasn't interested in fussing around to be able to compile Defeat scripts in order to change it.

It may be set up as a quest variable you could manually change in console once running, but I have no clue what it would be called or if changing it on the fly would break something.

9 hours ago, aim4it said:

New game.

So....

ran FNIS to de-install

unistalled defeat

installed the defeat fix and ran FNIS

but it's not showing up in FNIS and I don't see a .esp file in the load order.

If I remember right I tried to install this ":fix" in the past and gave up on it.

IS there another way to install this "fix"?

5 hours ago, WCSC said:

So....

ran FNIS to de-install

unistalled defeat

installed the defeat fix and ran FNIS

but it's not showing up in FNIS and I don't see a .esp file in the load order.

If I remember right I tried to install this ":fix" in the past and gave up on it.

IS there another way to install this "fix"?

How did you install it? In defeatfixed.zip and fastupdate.zip are many folders. You must choose right one. In data are common files and bsa, in eng are esp for english skyrim and in No DD are scripts if you are not using devious devices.

Then you run FNIS and start new game. Cleaning saves did not work for me because you must start defeat before sexlab. That is different from before when i start defeat almost last (last was dead alternative).

There are minor problem that the writing in menu activating sleeping or defeated npc have strange characters. But other than that it works fine.

Anyone happen to know which script contains the variable data for handover/prostitution?  I'd like to change the base values to be higher. 

It takes too long to accumulate any money this way to bother with - to make this very interesting feature attractive it needs to be able to pay quite a bit more.

8 hours ago, aldksoken said:

How did you install it? In defeatfixed.zip and fastupdate.zip are many folders. You must choose right one. In data are common files and bsa, in eng are esp for english skyrim and in No DD are scripts if you are not using devious devices.

Then you run FNIS and start new game. Cleaning saves did not work for me because you must start defeat before sexlab. That is different from before when i start defeat almost last (last was dead alternative).

There are minor problem that the writing in menu activating sleeping or defeated npc have strange characters. But other than that it works fine.

LoL, oh...I was using NMM to install

So, under the SkyUI when setting this and Devious Captures up, do I really have to select EVERY animation from every other mod under the "animation tags" option in order for them to play out the animation? I am l little confused as to how that works. Can I just select when big group of say the, "sex assault" section on player as victim category? Or what? Also, some of the animation that DO play, are off, and not synced between characters?

I don't know what to do anymore. I've been trying to work with this mod for years now. Hoping each update will fix the inconsistencies I keep having. I've removed mods and things don't improve. I've added mods and they seem to get better for a little bit, but then don't. (And yes, all from new games with no mods prior). I've restarted this game so many times just trying to get this mod to work. People here praise it for being so stable but I don't know how they do it.

Even with all the right settings, an assault scene will only activate some times. Sometimes my character is down and npcs just gather and stare and nothing initiates. Followers will get assaulted once, maybe. One or two will get assaulted and the other one will just be in bleedout, most times, but then bam, they all get assaulted next time we all go down. Or an assault happens and then they stop being followers and up and leave.

Now with this new update by randomnik, I can't get anything to activate. Aroused Creatures wont even activate. RandomSex won't even trigger when I activate it. I've tried and asked and can never get a clear answer.

Every prior update would add more interesting features, but I still couldn't get a consistent mod with consistent events triggering. That's all I wanted. Follower goes down, scene triggers. NPC goes down, scene triggers. Character goes down, events triggers.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-08-20T17-39-27.txt

Hello, how to get up after defeat scene ?

My character just sitting and can't do anything after the resist bar full, i tried spam every keys (strafe, surrender, left/right mouse etc) but nothing happen. When i went into 1st person view i can move but it's like using tfc, i'm flying around through walls and floor.

I'm not using the fixed/updated version because for reasons i don't know why, it can't triggered any defeat animation like the unfixed version.

15 hours ago, aim4it said:

You're probably choking the papyrus vm with two script heavy mods wet and cold, and frostfall. I would choose only one (wet and cold being the most script heavy).

I actually just added Frostfall/Wet & Cold. This was all happening before that, unfortunately.

And I guess I have no idea how to use anyrandomnik's upgrade? First time, I tried to install his mods instead of the originals. I tried installing the original mods and overwrote with the fixed mods. Neither worked. I have no clue.

Hey,can someone confirm that this feature is from this mod or not ?

So when player is defeated/surrendered and animation starts,animals(if they are nearby) also comes and stands close,it's this mod doing or some other ? ?

And when animation is finished,player gets stuggle bar to push and npc aggressor starts killing those animals(cows,rabbits and other)... are they also waiting to jump on character? If yes,why they are being attacked?

not sure whats going on with this scene://

Also have:

Sexlab adventures,aroused,romance,prison overhaul,morenastycritters

1 hour ago, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

Hey,can someone confirm that this feature is from this mod or not ?

So when player is defeated/surrendered and animation starts,animals(if they are nearby) also comes and stands close,it's this mod doing or some other ? ?

And when animation is finished,player gets stuggle bar to push and npc aggressor starts killing those animals(cows,rabbits and other)... are they also waiting to jump on character? If yes,why they are being attacked?

not sure whats going on with this scene://

Also have:

Sexlab adventures,aroused,romance,prison overhaul,morenastycritters

Don't think that's this mod.  You may have some sort of spectator mod installed that's bringing in creatures as audience.

On 8/20/2018 at 4:40 PM, semper_solus said:

I don't know what to do anymore. I've been trying to work with this mod for years now. Hoping each update will fix the inconsistencies I keep having. I've removed mods and things don't improve. I've added mods and they seem to get better for a little bit, but then don't. (And yes, all from new games with no mods prior). I've restarted this game so many times just trying to get this mod to work. People here praise it for being so stable but I don't know how they do it.

Even with all the right settings, an assault scene will only activate some times. Sometimes my character is down and npcs just gather and stare and nothing initiates. Followers will get assaulted once, maybe. One or two will get assaulted and the other one will just be in bleedout, most times, but then bam, they all get assaulted next time we all go down. Or an assault happens and then they stop being followers and up and leave.

Now with this new update by randomnik, I can't get anything to activate. Aroused Creatures wont even activate. RandomSex won't even trigger when I activate it. I've tried and asked and can never get a clear answer.

Every prior update would add more interesting features, but I still couldn't get a consistent mod with consistent events triggering. That's all I wanted. Follower goes down, scene triggers. NPC goes down, scene triggers. Character goes down, events triggers.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-08-20T17-39-27.txt

Trying to help if it happens sometimes an not at all check your chance of sexualized assault make sure it is set to 100 percent