How do i ensure that followers will also get assaulted ? 

I was travelling with Jenassa when i was jumped by two spriggans and a troll. Jenassa got knocked down, i got it too some ten seconds later.

Before any animation started playing she recovered her health, stood beside me and when troll started fucking me - message appeared that she witness the crime and intervined and she simply knocked troll of me allowing me to pull up my backup weapon and hack them all to pieces :/ 

It would be nice to ensure that followers will also get fucked OR at least stay down till scene is completed. 

Or is it impossible and my only solution is to travel alone ? 

45 minutes ago, Canaris said:

How do i ensure that followers will also get assaulted ? 

I was travelling with Jenassa when i was jumped by two spriggans and a troll. Jenassa got knocked down, i got it too some ten seconds later.

Before any animation started playing she recovered her health, stood beside me and when troll started fucking me - message appeared that she witness the crime and intervined and she simply knocked troll of me allowing me to pull up my backup weapon and hack them all to pieces :/ 

It would be nice to ensure that followers will also get fucked OR at least stay down till scene is completed. 

Or is it impossible and my only solution is to travel alone ? 

You need to have "follower collateral" selected under "player as victim".  Then (at least if you use "all down" for the transition) you need to have "NPC vs NPC" enabled and "follower as victim" under that menu.  There are various self-explanatory options in the same menu: to trigger vs spriggans/trolls you would need to be allowing creature aggressors.

I have observed the behaviour you mentioned when follower collateral is off.  It seems to me that this is a bug: if the follower has been knocked down but isn't being victimised, she should remain down while the animations play (or at least not intervene).  I would be interested to know a way of having the follower neither get assaulted nor intervene.

2 hours ago, Ytheria said:

You need to have "follower collateral" selected under "player as victim".  Then (at least if you use "all down" for the transition) you need to have "NPC vs NPC" enabled and "follower as victim" under that menu.  There are various self-explanatory options in the same menu: to trigger vs spriggans/trolls you would need to be allowing creature aggressors.

I have observed the behaviour you mentioned when follower collateral is off.  It seems to me that this is a bug: if the follower has been knocked down but isn't being victimised, she should remain down while the animations play (or at least not intervene).  I would be interested to know a way of having the follower neither get assaulted nor intervene.

Strange, i have this all switched on already.

Jenassa recovered almost like the battle had ended, maybe its because i set her to be essential ( as opposed to protected ) with EFF menu ? 

15 minutes ago, Canaris said:

Strange, i have this all switched on already.

Jenassa recovered almost like the battle had ended, maybe its because i set her to be essential ( as opposed to protected ) with EFF menu ? 

How a follower behaves is also very dependant on the settings of the Follower Overhaul in your case EFF.

I don't know about EFF just that Exeter made it.

Im using the old version of Amazing Follower Tweaks, I usually have to change a lot of settings in AFT.

Such as follow combat regen enhancement...

I think I also turn off after combat regeneration and about 5 or 6 other things I cant seem to recall been about 2 or 3 weeks since I fired up Skyrim been playing Fo4.

The battle did end when you were Defeated, you were not in combat anymore.

So you may have to turn off "Intervention"

8 hours ago, FlamingNinja said:

I already have SL installed in game and running, all my other SL related mods run perfectly. I already have FNIS and have run it as well, but the animations aren't the problem.

Ok, that made me wrinkle my nose. - darn, usually the case...

Have you tried moving Defeat lower in the load order? It could be a conflict with another mod. Perhaps your 7zip failed on unzipping the files? *If you used a Mod manager, try direct unzipping into the data folder, in hopes that will fix the issues*

20 hours ago, Airianna said:

Ok, that made me wrinkle my nose. - darn, usually the case...

Have you tried moving Defeat lower in the load order? It could be a conflict with another mod. Perhaps your 7zip failed on unzipping the files? *If you used a Mod manager, try direct unzipping into the data folder, in hopes that will fix the issues*

cheers for the tips, I'll see what happens.

ok for followers to be assaulted alongside the PC (with it set to assault followers {NPC v NPC settings} and with follower collateral turned on):

it may OR may not work if their (enemy party) numbers are less than yours. 

it SHOULD work if the enemy's party numbers are equal or greater than yours (they need 1 enemy per party member available).

PC party size is 1 for PC +1 for each follower (so 3 followers means your party size is 4)

PC + follower = 2 party members on your side, enemy party with 2 (or more) enemies still alive when you are defeated = followers should get assaulted also.

PC + 2 followers = 3 party member on your side, and enemy party with 2 alive (when you are defeated) MIGHT also assault your followers.  if the enemy party has

3 (or more) alive they SHOULD also assault your followers.

20 hours ago, Airianna said:

To help ensure your followers get used as well, disable 3some options.

thanks for the reminder.  you made me realize i did not quite explain it as well as i could have.

for followers to be assaulted it need to fill an animation for each member of your party.

in essence, under normal conditions (using just paired animations) my previous post is correct.  BUT if you are using 3some (or more) animations it can in fact

require even high number of enemies left alive to do the assaulting.

example 1 - your party of 2 (PC + follower) gets defeated by enemy party of 3.  PC gets selected for a 4some animation (yes there are even 5some animations),

follower may not get assaulted due to running out of enemies to select for the assault. (all 3 enemies were used in the assault on the PC).

example 2 - your party of 3 (PC + 2 followers) loses to an enemy party of 4, and 3some (or more) is enabled, and PC gets selected for a 3some animation = 2 enemy

party members are now in use, 1st follower happens to also get a 3some animation (enemy party members now in use is 4), which means 2nd follower may

end up not being assaulted (ran out of enemy party members to do the assaulting).

Example 3 - multiples =0% chance, for 3+somes. You and your party of 2 followers, get nailed by 5 bandits, While you are getting used, they are too. with 2 waiting to play. With chance for another turn, 1 or more of them might take a 2nd go at the PC, at this time, the follower(s) are left alone.

Also, i would disable MFC animations (with 3+some active), as those are special cases. Tho it is funny to have a giant spider stand where you are having sex with a humanoid at the same time. They are meant for Human Male, Female, and a Dog,Wolf, or fox.

----

Bonus rounds for the PC....

Get up, and don't help your companion to their feet, and get nailed by the same guy/guys that dropped you in the first place, as long as your companion is still recovering, they won't get used, but you will...

Hi Folks,

as I wrote several pages before I had trouble with Defeat when Submission stopped to work and nothing ( reconfigure, reinstall, new game, clean up, reconfigure Creature FW,...)

seemed to solve my problem.

Tonight I stumbled over a solution which may or may not help others with similar issues:

In Defeat--> General is a button for "Show compatible Mods" which I used and there where several of my SL Mods shown, ZAZ, ....., and as last Simple Slavery.

Each one of the mods I have installed where shown as "on" except Simple Slavery (was shown as "off"), so I used the button below "Show Compatible Mods" which says "Register compatible Mods".

After "Show compatible Mods" again, Simple Slavery was "on".

Then I used "clean up Defeat" and "Reconfigure" and assigned my preferred key to "surrender" again ( seems for me to be needed), and voila my DarkElf was kneeling infront of 2 Draugrs waiting for them to judge punishment, hehe.

I hope someone can use this. ( BTW I use the SimpleSlavery Defeat patch)

Greetz Blutwurst

6 hours ago, luffyboy said:

Is there the possibility of setting the mod so when you and your companion are knock down (get into bleedout state)

PC (stays in bleedout and is essential)

female companion gets used

The only thing I can think of to accomplish this...

If you run a male character, disable MM animations, so only females use the PC... Kill all the female enemies first...

That ensures the player doesn't get used...

However, if you want your companions to get used... And not the player... Stealth, tell your companion(s) to attack the enemies... Stay hidden, it will use NPC Vrs. NPC....

16 hours ago, Blutwursst said:

Hi Folks,

as I wrote several pages before I had trouble with Defeat when Submission stopped to work and nothing ( reconfigure, reinstall, new game, clean up, reconfigure Creature FW,...)

seemed to solve my problem.

Tonight I stumbled over a solution which may or may not help others with similar issues:

In Defeat--> General is a button for "Show compatible Mods" which I used and there where several of my SL Mods shown, ZAZ, ....., and as last Simple Slavery.

Each one of the mods I have installed where shown as "on" except Simple Slavery (was shown as "off"), so I used the button below "Show Compatible Mods" which says "Register compatible Mods".

After "Show compatible Mods" again, Simple Slavery was "on".

Then I used "clean up Defeat" and "Reconfigure" and assigned my preferred key to "surrender" again ( seems for me to be needed), and voila my DarkElf was kneeling infront of 2 Draugrs waiting for them to judge punishment, hehe.

I hope someone can use this. ( BTW I use the SimpleSlavery Defeat patch)

Greetz Blutwurst

Pressing reconfigure is Standard also to make creatures work

2 hours ago, Soapbox said:

Hi.

So when in game, and the mod configurations, i enabled the mod, and it says it's installing and I need to close the menu. How long is the install? 

Normally, just a few moments. But it depends on system speed and number of mods already installed.

6 hours ago, Airianna said:

Normally, just a few moments. But it depends on system speed and number of mods already installed.

Hmm I left it run for a while and it's still disabled. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. I believe FNIS reads it. There's no error or warning.

someone else have this issue?
(NPC vs NPC, creature/followers)
when 2 scenes are playing, if the first scene ends before the second scene, the victim from the second scene go to exausted/trauma state, and the aggressor still playing the sexlab animation, i had to disable exausted/trauma to avoid this issue, but its a bit "game breaking", i didn´t had a CTD, but the follower walk while creatures attack her for like 2 seconds

17 hours ago, Soapbox said:

Hmm I left it run for a while and it's still disabled. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. I believe FNIS reads it. There's no error or warning.

I'm having the same problem, I was unable to get Defeat to install even without my 80+ mods (Yes, i have that many.) I'm tempted to do a complete rebuild of my Skyrim on Steam, just to see if that may be the problem.

5 hours ago, FlamingNinja said:

I'm having the same problem, I was unable to get Defeat to install even without my 80+ mods (Yes, i have that many.) I'm tempted to do a complete rebuild of my Skyrim on Steam, just to see if that may be the problem.

According to my Mod Manager, I have 174 active plugins... 142 installed mods... 135 active (Tho only 2 are not checked)... Not including all the little patches that are just unzipped to replace specific files....

Defeat is working fine for me, Tho had to go in today and do a basic clean up then reset due to removing a mod higher in the load order moments before. Ensuring it knows where to look for it in the list.

Here's my current load order, it might help you with why it's not working for you.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-12-09T21-32-56.txt