Yeah the other thread is obsolete and will be merged.

Ok so it seems there is some problems with the gangrape but for those who have problems I need details, against who you were fighting? In my tests it works as intended so I need to reproduce those bugs.

Madmask -> If your character is too weak you will die before getting raped if they hit you hard, there is no more toggle for immortality, this is a source of problems.

Some fix later today, there is a bug where the tie up spell stick on the victim when you free him so you'll have the menu for that when you press the action key... fix the creature rape for followers too.

I'm not good at English.

My character 6000 armor, it's not that easy to die, I was standing in the middle of the enemys(4-5), waiting for them a little bit of reduce the HP, but I tried several times, HP set at 40%, but often more than this number or what has happened, leading to dead several times. Occasionally happen, such as five enemies around me, the two began to rape, finished after other enemies still bit character, killed directly. At another time when is finished after other enemies stood just silly, I can move at will, also won't hostile, v2.0 I use for a long time haven't seen such problem. In addition I is to use clean save.

Apparently I keep dying before the deed is done; Especially if theres more than one; for some reason they seem more aggressive than they used to be in version 2.0; i'm not quite sure if it's a bug, or just bad luck -- but i've never quite had it happen 5 times in a row like that.

Yeah that's because their aggression is set to 0, calmed down for 3 seconds and Stop combat instead of them ignoring combat, it seems that it's still not enough when there is more than 3 aggressors..., i'm gonna try some tweaks if it don't work I'll just make them ignore combat.

Great mod, thanks for the hard work.

May I request a couple of changes/additions?

1. Configurable number of maximum rapists, default to 3 but can be configured to more... for example 10. I would like to see the whole camp train my character.

2. Some kind of temporary friendship/relationship between player and bandits so that combat doesn't resume following the act.

Thanks.

There seems to be an issue with the tie up feature. Once you tie up an npc, you are given the option to untie them. If you choose that option your menu is stuck and wont go back to the original menu whenever you try to interact with the npc.

Ok so it seems there is some problems with the gangrape but for those who have problems I need details, against who you were fighting? In my tests it works as intended so I need to reproduce those bugs.

I tested it against the three bandits (one female with a two-handed axe, and one male and female with a bow) in front of Bleak Falls Barrow; killed the guy and let the two women beat me down to ~40% (the threshold). The first rape works fine, after that it breaks (NPCs become friendly and walk away).

Not really a bug but Arrok reverse cowgirl animation absolutely doesn't fit as a rape animation; an easy way to fix this is to change the line to .HasTag("cowgirl") instead of "cowgirl" and "Arrok". That way only 1 out of 4(?) animations doesn't fit instead of currently 2.

i have fully uninstalled version 2.0 and installed 3.0 on new game and i can't get mcm menu to work right ??  previous version worked flawlessly,

when i open mcm i see sexlab defeat now every option i click on i see just blank screen how can select the option that would normally be there ??

maybe this can explain better what i am trying to say:

post-160974-0-64117900-1375549716_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-62985100-1375549719_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-56621400-1375549726_thumb.jpg

MCMNotWorking.7z

i am unable to get the mcm options to even show up, is there an console command option to force reinitialize when all else fails ??

In regards to empty MCM meny this is what works for me:

If upgrading to existing save

First make a clean save

- to do so first you need to uninstall previous version from MCM meny, save game and exit.

- then uninstall mod in NMM (or whatever mod magager you use)

- load game and make another save

- exit and install new version

If starting a new game

- start a new game WITHOUT this mod

- allow all other MCM menus to start up

- save and exit

- install mod and load save

Hope it helps

If starting a new game

- save and exit

Hope it helps

This will break your save game. not to mention some mods because of id changed when you activate a new mod in the middle of play. Some mods like paradise halls will no longer work and crash your game when you do this. skyrim is no oblivion since clean save will not work well with skyrim.

This mod need to be fixed the normal way.

In regards to empty MCM meny this is what works for me:

If starting a new game

- save and exit

Hope it helps

Can confirm that this also Worked For Me™.

Fixing this would requires rewritting the entire script to use events I guess...

3.1 up, tried to fix the player script, I've removed the threesome option for now, need to adapt the script for this more deeper...

If starting a new game

- save and exit

Hope it helps

This will break your save game. not to mention some mods because of id changed when you activate a new mod in the middle of play. Some mods like paradise halls will no longer work and crash your game when you do this. skyrim is no oblivion since clean save will not work well with skyrim.

This mod need to be fixed the normal way.

What are you talking about? He described a way to make a clean save, and there was nothing wrong with that. No save will break whatsoever.

What you are describing would mean that you couldn't install a single mod once you started a game?

Also ID changes have no effect on your save, otherwise you could never change your loadorder. If the mod you are talking about have problems with that, than it's a problem from that mod that needs to be fixed.

You are right that unlike in Oblivion a clean save will not always terminate all scripts etc in Skyrim, but that has nothing to do with that, especially in the part you quoted that talked about a new game.

What you are describing would mean that you couldn't install a single mod once you started a game?

Also ID changes have no effect on your save, otherwise you could never change your loadorder. If the mod you are talking about have problems with that, than it's a problem from that mod that needs to be fixed.

There are already proven mods that would break the moment you add new mods during normal play. i was only giving example for paradise halls, but this will apply for most script heavy mods. enabling disabling mods will ultimately corrupt save games. That was what i was pointing out. There is no real safe way then to not use any scripted mods. Other then that you risque breaking your safe game.

fully starting a new game is the only safe way but as was pointed out this mod will currently not work with new game, other then disabling it first and start new game and safe and activate mod.

Wow, dude, you've made this way to complicated. If i get your instructions right, to initiate a combat rape, the player must

1) draw a weapon and beat the target until a predetermined loss of hit points are achieved

2) use the Action key to knock down the target

3) sheath the drawn weapon, that must be drawn to knock down the target

4) hit the action key again.

By the time I do all that either my companions have killed all the potential targets or the target is beating holy hell out of my character killing me.

How 'bout you go back to the nice simple way the system worked before. When HPs are low enough one button hit and the deed begins. Just my humble two cents. I may just keep using the older version. It worked well and was nice and simple.

That's actually simplier and more realistic. :/

Press G for knocking down the victim, from behind the target will not resist.

holding Shift + G will initiate a rape just like the other version except companions will not attack the victim (if working as intended, there's always problems with the aggro), holding only G will kill the target.

You need to sheath to have access to tie up and rape option, because those option are not intended to be done when you fight againt 10 ennemies but after the fight or when sneaking.

I gess I can make the old script optionnal but it's redundant.

This should come at a price, IMHO. Chance to get pregnant, contract a bad illness, getting robbed, caged, enslaved. These are a few ideas. They could be made toggleable in MCM.

For pregnancy, use one of the 2 available pregnancy mods. As defeat comes with a had-sex-dont-care-get-raped-feature , there's a risk to get pregenant, when using one of the pregnancy mods.

What kind of illness? i prefer to catch no std, so it's more a matter of taste.

Getting robbed? See Sumbit. Via MCM option? See Submit again.

Caged and enslaved? it's no enslavement mod. Use SD or wait for SD2 to get enslaved.

Well then, so I take this mod is just about watching a sex animation and suggestions are not welcome. Bye

? Of course I take suggestion...

I just don't see why I would go on the player slavery thing, there is already SD who take care of this and SD2 on his way, if I develop something slavery related it will be with the player's victims.

for the illness during sex I'm sure someone else will develop a mod who will work with all plugins, as for the robbing, I'm going to improve it. (both player victim and aggressor.)

I asked about it a while ago but don't remember if there was a response. I was wandering if you could add a possible option to disable health regeneration upon being knocked down. My character's health regeneration rate is so high that whenever she is knocked down she gets straight back up again before she can be raped. Therefore an option to disable the auto "getup" might be nice so that you have to use one of the escape keys (arrow keys).

Otherwise it just gives my character a super boost because the enemies will unsheathe their weapons to attempt a rape but I'll be up and fighting again before they can unsheath again.

Thanks for the mod, though, I like all the new options (just can't try them out cause my PC is too strong :P)

Well, I just started a brand new game and the Sexlab Defeat MCM menu is doing that funky thing where it shows no options and makes the other mcm menus unusable again. And this is a brand new game using Defeat 3.1. I'm removing Defeat until the MCM menu is fixed as it's unusable for me in its current condition.

Im actually having trouble finding out which scripts you used in order to delete them and upgrade to the latest version of the mod. Deleted the previous version .7z so I can use that as a reference. Is there a list I can get to see what is needed to be done?

? Of course I take suggestion...

And i never said anything else, or did i?

i actually tryed to point out, that there are already mods, that add the requested things. Adding those to your mod, would just lead to a conflict, forcing player to use only your mod, instead of alot of mods, that all together, offer a greater experience and make the game better customizable.

Was i to rude or he/she to sensible? O_o