This mod seems extremely bugged. I did a clean install and followed instruction exactly. When I hit action key, three option pops up: kill, rob, rouse. Kill and rob works. Rouse, IDK what is that thing, does not. So I am unable to tie npc or rape them. Anyways, what happened to necrophilia you promised? It would be hilarious to have it in this mod.

Make sure you have deleted all the script files from v2 or it will conflict.

Unfortunately I don't know why some people have problems with the mcm menu and if I can do something to fix this...

Well , atleast can you tell me why I don't even get the Sexlab Defeat option in the MCM Menu?

Rouse is for getting a npc out of the knocked down state, I don't know if it's the good word for this though? But indeed that option shouldn't appear if the npc isnt knocked down.

For rape and tie up, you need to have your weapon sheath.

And for necrophilia, I've deleted it, the animation fit and the npc will not make any sounds but too many bugs with the resurrect command.

For MCM menus to show up you have to wait outside the MCM menu, like just stand around for a bit,, MCM will give you a message on the top left about it finding a new MCM menu. It should take no more than a minute, but don't wait int he MCM menu itself.

For MCM menus to show up you have to wait outside the MCM menu, like just stand around for a bit,, MCM will give you a message on the top left about it finding a new MCM menu. It should take no more than a minute, but don't wait int he MCM menu itself.

I know that. But I waited nearly 10 minutes and then checked mcm. The sexlab defeat option was not there. Others like lovers comfort, lovers hook etc were there

The gangrapes are now broken, previously they worked if you didn't used "D13 Faster get up stand up animation vanilla friendly", now the don't work regardless if you use that or not; the second hunter seems to get the call to rape the player too soon so they start to wander off which often leads to them being friendly afterwards.

The "strip armor" option (the one where armor is dropped to the ground) seems to bug out when you have the same piece of armor in your inventory, it removes the one from the inventory, not the one you're wearing.

It seems the mod doesn't have a fail-save against using the SexLab framework MCM to end animations; but could also because gangrapes in general are broken.

your mod looks nice, anyway, I wonder: does the player suffer any damage or negative effect by being raped?

Consider taking a look at SexLab Consequences in a few days, by then I hopefully have fully fleshed out the health/magicka/stamina damage part.

Ok, will make some tests around the gangrape thing tomorrow and fix this.

as for the strip option that's how the command DropObjects works. :/ 

• "if akObject is equipped, the game will first search for unequipped items in inventory to drop. Only when there are no more unequipped items will it drop the equipped items."

Hi, I've a more serious problem.

I'm starting a new game, the sex defeat menu appear inside mcm but when I select any of his menu item, nothing is shown, and if I try to exit and to chose some other menu, nothing work until I close the windows!!!!

The 2.0 version worked really fine!

I'm having the same issue. Anyone know of a way to fix this?

Problem solved :

Disable (so don't uninstall) the mod, load game, save game, exit, enable the mod (esp) and all work.

I did a clean install of Defeat 3.0 as well. I deleted all the 2.0 files from skyrim. Check the original download for all the files to make it easier to uninstall it. Then I installed Defeat 3.0, and after getting the message that there was a new MCM menu found, I opened it to find two copies of Sexlab Defeat. One was blank and the other had sub menus that I could click on. None of the submenus had any options show, and when I clicked on one, I couldn't click on any of the others. It didn't matter which sub menu I clicked. It also broke all other MCM menus. Backing completely out of the Skyrim menus then opening back up allowed me to use them again, but if I tried using Sexlab Defeat's menu, it'd break everything again. I had to disable Defeat to get the MCM menu to work like it's supposed to. It's basically unusable until these menus get fixed.

Let's see, use uninstall option from the Sexlab Defeat 2.0 mcm menu, check. Save game, check. Exit game and disable Defeat 2.0, check. Start game again and reload save, check. Save game again, check. Exit game and delete everything from Defeat 2.0, check. Started game again and reloaded save again, check. Saved yet again, check. Downloaded and installed Defeat 3.0, check. Turned 3.0 on, check. Started game and reloaded save, check. Went into MCM menu and encounted previous issues, check. I think that's about as clean a save as you can get without hex editing the heck out of it and Defeat 3.0 still ended up not working.

Granted, I never checked the MCM menus when reloading a save with Defeat disabled, so I probably could have caught the issue earlier. But that still doesn't fix the fact that the Defeat 3.0 MCM menu simply does not work.

Edit: I just did a check, loading the original save after cleaning up 2.0 and not installing 3.0, and there is no Sexlab Defeat MCM menu showing up at all. So the issue is definitely in 3.0.

I did a clean install of Defeat 3.0 as well. I deleted all the 2.0 files from skyrim. Check the original download for all the files to make it easier to uninstall it. Then I installed Defeat 3.0

After you've uninstalled 2.0 and before you install 3.0 start the game, load your savegame, wait for a while until the Defeat entry in the MCM is gone, then save, install 3.0 and load your newest savegame.

I did a clean install of Defeat 3.0 as well. I deleted all the 2.0 files from skyrim. Check the original download for all the files to make it easier to uninstall it. Then I installed Defeat 3.0

After you've uninstalled 2.0 and before you install 3.0 start the game, load your savegame, wait for a while until the Defeat entry in the MCM is gone, then save, install 3.0 and load your newest savegame.

Just did that, and finally got it working. I also rebooted my computer, dunno if that had anything to do with it. Anyway, on to seeing what Defeat 3.0 has to offer.

Reporting issue, when a companion is defeated by a dwarven spyder, or any animal or creature the message of xxxxxx wants to rape "companion" and "companion" is raped by. And the companion gets naked and kneeling

Thanks, I did forget to put a check for creatures there, let's stop them for now, they have no animations yet. ^^ will fix tomorrow.

Recoilsuave ->

You need to make a clean save with v2.0 completly uninstalled, the mcm script need to be deleted before you save or the menu will stay when you install the update.

And that MCM menu... I used States instead of Events in the script, I'm beginning to wonder if it was a good idea...

Ok I'm going to sleep now, report all bug you found I'll try to fix all this tomorrow. Goodnight.

I was going to post about yet another missing MCM menu but I thought I would keep playing for a while and see what happens.

Sure enough after about 5 to 10 minutes, the MCM menu appeared :)

So if it is missing for you, follow the instructions. Get as close to a clean save as you can and wait for a while (walk around, do stuff, nut just waiting in place). The menu (may) eventually appear late.

Yeah the other thread is obsolete and will be merged.

Ok so it seems there is some problems with the gangrape but for those who have problems I need details, against who you were fighting? In my tests it works as intended so I need to reproduce those bugs.

Madmask -> If your character is too weak you will die before getting raped if they hit you hard, there is no more toggle for immortality, this is a source of problems.

Some fix later today, there is a bug where the tie up spell stick on the victim when you free him so you'll have the menu for that when you press the action key... fix the creature rape for followers too.