Another quick preview, this time of the chastity bra (now textured).

Enjoy.

IJOqnri.jpg

That looks beautiful! absolutely , But it looks really medival, perhaps u could also make an modern version ^.^

Like the 1ns on mysteel ;) But i'm  happy already u listened to my request ;p off making them 

5718835.jpg

Enjoy.

IJOqnri.jpg

That looks beautiful! absolutely , But it looks really medival, perhaps u could also make an modern version ^.^

Like the 1ns on mysteel ;) But i'm  happy already u listened to my request ;p off making them 

5718835.jpg

Yeah, this one is intended to be somewhat similar in style to other Skyrim items. I'll probably do a retextured version with a more polished look once I'm through with the rest of the outfit. Something more like rubber and stainless steel perhaps, similar to belt 2 in the mod.

Hi! Excellent job!

May i suggest a different collar? A metal posture collar one.

$%28KGrHqEOKjUE3B,zI6T8BN2gJTZU-w~~_12.J

Thanks!

I like the small ones do

Why not both? :D

A posture collar, eh? Hey, why not. As long as you don't mind the deformation that will inevitably occur when the player moves her head around.

Patience though. Forging all this stuff takes quite a bit of time...

Enjoy.

IJOqnri.jpg

5718835.jpg

Yeah, this one is intended to be somewhat similar in style to other Skyrim items. I'll probably do a retextured version with a more polished look once I'm through with the rest of the outfit. Something more like rubber and stainless steel perhaps, similar to belt 2 in the mod.

Hi! Excellent job!

Thanks!

I like the small ones do

A posture collar, eh? Hey, why not. As long as you don't mind the deformation that will inevitably occur when the player moves her head around.

It's just awesome u can do all this ^.^

The latest update seems to be "slower".

What I mean is, it works, but when putting on a belt for example, before this update it instantly showed on my char, now it takes 5 seconds or so before I get the message of it clicking in place, then wait another 10 or so seconds before the belt actually shows up on my charaters' body.

Same with some options like choosing attempt masturbate it takes 5 or 10 seconds before the message pops up of the unsuccesful attempt to do so.

It works fine otherwise though, the preview of the added bra and stuff looks really cool!

Enjoy.

IJOqnri.jpg

5718835.jpg

Hi! Excellent job!

Thanks!

I like the small ones do

No problem man, take your time and thanks again.

What I mean is, it works, but when putting on a belt for example, before this update it instantly showed on my char, now it takes 5 seconds or so before I get the message of it clicking in place, then wait another 10 or so seconds before the belt actually shows up on my charaters' body.

Same with some options like choosing attempt masturbate it takes 5 or 10 seconds before the message pops up of the unsuccesful attempt to do so.

It works fine otherwise though, the preview of the added bra and stuff looks really cool!

Hi Nalessa. Sounds like you're using the SL-enabled version by fdsatrashasdf. I can't offer support for his version of the mod since he has made significant changes to the original code. You should probably notify him to let him know of the issue and maybe he can help you out.

Hi Nalessa. Sounds like you're using the SL-enabled version by fdsatrashasdf. I can't offer support for his version of the mod since he has made significant changes to the original code. You should probably notify him to let him know of the issue and maybe he can help you out.

Come on over to my thread, and bring your Papyrus.0.log with you; we'll sort it out. Menu interaction should not be any slower than the original. The unsuccessful masturbate option is the only option in which a delay is expected behavior (While the Belted Solo animation plays: Though, some users are reporting that the animation is not displaying correctly for them. This issue should be fixed in the next version)

Someone recently mentioned a posture collar, so...

Q4QBbQT.jpg

Wow. :)

I can't wait for it. :)

/me does Luffy-like grin!

Glad to be of service, m'lady. But I'll have to step away from the crafting table for a while, so I'm afraid there won't be more progress till next weekend or so.

Is there any way that you can make this so that you can not pick the lock at all

and by using brute force will not unlock but will make you loss your players energy and

probably a 50/50 chance on breaking the lock so the key doesn't work?

basically making it a bit more realistic

BTW this mod is awesome

Is there any way that you can make this so that you can not pick the lock at all

and by using brute force will not unlock but will make you loss your players energy and

BTW this mod is awesome

It's significantly harder (But not impossible) to pick the lock in the Sexlab Version ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-wip-devious-devices-sexlab/ ). At some point in the future, Zadil and I may add an MCM menu that will contain that option.

Glad to be of service, m'lady. But I'll have to step away from the crafting table for a while, so I'm afraid there won't be more progress till next weekend or so.

I'll gladly wait. :)

Will enjoy my freedom while I can, hehe. :)

BTW this mod is awesome

I was wondering about this, actually.

Also, having an actual key (like any other key in Skyrim), but for the belt and restraints (when the update comes), and giving the key to an NPC (a follower, spouse or a friendly NPC, for instance).

Though, that'd probably require some extra scripting.

BTW this mod is awesome

It's significantly harder (But not impossible) to pick the lock in the Sexlab Version ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-wip-devious-devices-sexlab/ ). At some point in the future, Zadil and I may add an MCM menu that will contain that option.

Thanks for the info and link.. will check that out now :D

I'll gladly wait. :)

Will enjoy my freedom while I can, hehe. :)

BTW this mod is awesome

I was wondering about this, actually.

Also, having an actual key (like any other key in Skyrim), but for the belt and restraints (when the update comes), and giving the key to an NPC (a follower, spouse or a friendly NPC, for instance).

Though, that'd probably require some extra scripting.

Well I'll be looking forwards to that, Thanks for the info :lol: good luck

Someone recently mentioned a posture collar, so...

Q4QBbQT.jpg

Wow. :)

I can't wait for it. :)

/me does Luffy-like grin!

Good god, man, from someone's suggestion to a model in one day!  Amazing!

Well I quite liked the idea of working on a posture collar, so I just started gathering some reference material for later on. Next thing I know the whole thing is completely modeled and textured (although to be fair, it was only a rather small accessory - but nevertheless thanks).

I'm just glad to know that there's an audience out there able to appreciate and enjoy these creations.

Well I quite liked the idea of working on a posture collar, so I just started gathering some reference material for later on. Next thing I know the whole thing is completely modeled and textured (although to be fair, it was only a rather small accessory - but nevertheless thanks).

I'm just glad to know that there's an audience out there able to appreciate and enjoy these creations.

Can't wait the next update wonderful mod keep it up^^

Great mod! I really like the design it's wonderful and it looks lore friendly to boot. I like it so much that I even took some pictures of my character with it. I'll post them here in case you want to see them. That said, I have a bit of an issue with the front part. I'm using CBBE and my character's weight is 100, the front part of the belt clips a bit in the top part. I was wondering if I can fix this without having to reduce my character's weight. Any suggestions? Anyway love it, great work :)!

post-144875-0-12940400-1381201330_thumb.jpg

post-144875-0-87034500-1381201332_thumb.jpg

post-144875-0-10292300-1381201339_thumb.jpg

post-144875-0-21991500-1381201342_thumb.jpg