How about a simple script prior to the belt starting... Check of equipped ID of hidden belts ?

While it's not quite that simple, something along those lines is planned for the next update to solve the menu message issue.

That doesn't solve the forced unequip issue of not making the unnamed belt disappear though. I might have an idea for how to go about that as well, but it's gonna be a long shot.

Even so, there's still the logic issue of removing a locked belt in the first place, which is actually what's causing all of these technical consequences. But again, this can't be directly addressed by this mod. The best I can do on my side is to implement these fail-safes to fix the symptoms.

Not that I tried scripting for Skyrim so far but can't you just do something like. 

If belt hidden = equipped

Activate script

if belt hidden = unequipped

Activate cleaner script 

Cleaner script

Set activated flags to 0 

Allow equip new belt

??? 

This is not a coding language but I wouldn't see it not being able to be put in somehow...

Your pseudocode-logic is sound and like I said, I'll implement something like this in the next release. What I meant by saying that it's not quite as simple is that there are other code fragments that will need to be adjusted as well, since the code is actually made up of several different 'modules' with several fail-safes acting between them already, which might inadvertently interfere.

Nothing that can't be solved though equal amounts of logic reasoning and frustrated key bashing, I'm sure.

Getting closer to the point I'll actually start using the Belts :P My Sorceress is now some of the most OP things you've ever seen lol, I'm not sure how I feel about that but I'm definitely having a blast.

Something I was thinking the other day, It'd be awesome to have some kind of mod that allows mage users to use full Blood Magic, and then either through the mod and/or a bit of RP, you would put these Chastity Belts on a couple virgins (because the Eight know my character isn't one) and take them with you throughout your toughest adventures. Mind you, they would act as followers/companions but they wouldn't fight. Their sole purpose would be to be there when you need some virgin blood to boost your power.

Something like that has to exist somewhere already lol, I'll try to find it :P

Here's some updated pictures of the Sorceress, and soon I'll update with her using the Belts, in whatever way she sees fit :P

b2QEgCi.jpg

Here she had a bit of an accident with Serana. Accidents aside and a few hundred apologies later, she decided to stick with Vampirism for the time being.

vwfrVcB.jpg

Just three screenshots to show, how I integrated your Mod into my Mod (which I am currently working on) and give it a meaning storywise. I am German, so don't be confused about the German dialogue lines. I quickly translated the important parts into English (which is poor quality, propably).

Thumbs up for your mod

Greetings

Heromaster

post-222463-0-02497900-1378242924_thumb.jpg

post-222463-0-76729000-1378242931_thumb.jpg

post-222463-0-91754200-1378242938_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I know its Sayed (not sure if all is sayed), but your belts are awesome, and with the scrits its gerat made, the look and the matching animations are superb.

At first iv worn them as soon as i could get them. but sadly had to find out that the Personal needs still animate and are in use, even with the Plugs attached inside.

Part of it was sayed, about the SL mods Arused and privat needs. and i hope its gone work together with them by time.

Anyways if that will be sometime, i would like to have the belts also used for followers, so getting horny without being able to enjoy.

also would say it should work with defet aswell, like if a bandit wants to rape you, they would need a magicla skill ,lockpicking skill or a good straight skill to open it, like a "dicerolling" 20/1 or so chance and after succes roll and PC/Follower use they put it back in place, maybe even with damaged lock so you need high smithing skill or something like a misk unused item like the Hammer to remove it yoursell and repair it.

Im no scripter so im not sure how difficult that would be to make. ore even if thats possable to do. but would love to have that belts in use with the SL mods.

all other things are so great work with that. So thanks for the Mod anyways

PS: sorry its all that was alreddy sayed, might have missed a page in here.

This is my first post, but I'd like to say this has a lot of potential especially when other mods/ideas are tied into using the device. Like the slavery mods (Sanguine's Debauchery came to my mind) and Private Needs and/or SexLab Aroused. Just putting out some suggestions ;)

P.S: I think the plugs shouldn't be removable w/o having the key in your inventory. Just a thought.

Thanks guys for your continuous interest in this mod, even though not much is happening lately.
While I'd like to keep the mod updated with regular fixes and features, things are preventing me from dedicating much time to Skyrim modding and as awesome the thought of a chastity belt mod with quests and soulgem plugs may be (and let's be honest: that is pretty awesome) it's just a matter of setting priorities.

I'm just posting here to let you know that by no means has the development for this mod has halted, just down to a really slow crawl that will - eventually - gain speed again, but it may still be a while.

As always, your posts and suggestions are of course all noted and welcome.

I maybe stating the obvious here....but any chance of this getting integrated into SexLab? ^_^

edit

Also, you might want to consider switching which slot it equips to, since trying to equip a skirt over it results in the belt being unequipped/disappearing.

Zadil gave me permission earlier today to modify the mod / port it to SexLab. I have integrated it with Sexlab Aroused (As well as hooked Sexlab to prevent animations that would prove difficult for our heroine). I'm going to test it a bit more, and probably release tomorrow. I've rewritten quite a bit of code, and added a quest system in to it for future expansion. The system should be much more robust, now (Not breaking when forcibly unequipped, dropped, etc). Though, it is currently possible to dupe the visible belt by dropping it. Hmmm. 

Hi.  I'm nearly done with a simple quest mod that uses the belt from this mod (either this, or the SexLab-enabled one - it doesn't matter, since it only depends on the model, not the scripts).  Any objections to my having Devious Devices as a dependency (i.e. not packing the model into mine)?  It doesn't conflict in any way, as far as I can tell.

Hi.  I'm nearly done with a simple quest mod that uses the belt from this mod (either this, or the SexLab-enabled one - it doesn't matter, since it only depends on the model, not the scripts).  Any objections to my having Devious Devices as a dependency (i.e. not packing the model into mine)?  It doesn't conflict in any way, as far as I can tell.

While I can't speak for Zadil, I have no problem with you using my version as a dependency for your mod. 

Sure, feel free to use this mod as a dependency. Alternatively (since you won't use the scripts) you may even go ahead and include the mesh and texture files in your mod to make it easier for users to install as long as you follow standard modding convention (i.e. give credit to external content).

Thanks for asking permission beforehand, stobor. Consider posting a link to the mod here once it's done so interested followers of this thread can check it out.

After having seen it requested a few times, I've slowly started to work on some additional accessories to complement the chastity belts. The attached image shows a (untextured) set of wrist and ankle cuffs, a collar and a 'chastity bra' together with the existing belt. The idea is to end up with a coherent outfit by keeping all objects in a similar visual style, in this case probably dark leather and worn metal.

Probably gonna change the name of the mod to something less specific, .i.e dropping the 'chastity belts' part or so and gradually expand and add content to a single mod as opposed to create multiple 'Devious Devices' mods - as I originally intended - since that seems impractical at this point.

PoTFMLM.jpg

First time posting here. I really like this new idea, and I hope you do it. Kinda reminds me of MySteel stuff. :)

Welcome to the thread LadyMikoto and thanks for your post. I don't know about MySteel though. Is it another mod?

Indeed they have. Also the bra and restraints.

Maybe that store can be of help to you. ;)

Who knows, I might just find some nice reference images there. I should take a closer look at it later - purely for research purposes or course...

After having seen it requested a few times, I've slowly started to work on some additional accessories to complement the chastity belts. The attached image shows a (untextured) set of wrist and ankle cuffs, a collar and a 'chastity bra' together with the existing belt. The idea is to end up with a coherent outfit by keeping all objects in a similar visual style, in this case probably dark leather and worn metal.

Probably gonna change the name of the mod to something less specific, .i.e dropping the 'chastity belts' part or so and gradually expand and add content to a single mod as opposed to create multiple 'Devious Devices' mods - as I originally intended - since that seems impractical at this point.

PoTFMLM.jpg

Cool, nice to see work still being done on the mod.