Poll for current and future users of SES  

2,329 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Skyrim do you typically use?

• LE - Legacy Edition (v1.9.32)
    • SE - Special Edition (v1.5.97)
    • AE - Anniversary Edition (v1.6+)
    • VR - Virtual Reality Edition (v1.4+)

Did a brief test, works great. I run a load order centered around Slaverun Reloaded, so this is perfect for what I use all the time. I look forward to any updates! The creature functionality is a little bit of a bummer, but at the same time I use Aroused Creatures so it works out. Now Slaverun can handle Humanoids and Aroused Creatures can handle creatures separately from eachother. The only problem I ran into was small with Furniture Sex when multiple actors were selected for gangbangs. It would have 2 actors using the furniture, and the rest would play a masturbation scene.

Edited by Shade_Devolos
Additional information

This seems really neat, but I'd love a standalone version that doesn't require Slaverun itself, and just treats every city as being enslaved or something. I love the idea of Slaverun, but it breaks so many of my mods and is so bloated / makes it hard to even actually *play* Skyrim between the 40 hours of rape scenes and being enslaved nonstop lol

2 hours ago, Shade_Devolos said:

Did a brief test, works great. I run a load order centered around Slaverun Reloaded, so this is perfect for what I use all the time. I look forward to any updates! The creature functionality is a little bit of a bummer, but at the same time I use Aroused Creatures so it works out. Now Slaverun can handle Humanoids and Aroused Creatures can handle creatures separately from eachother. The only problem I ran into was small with Furniture Sex when multiple actors were selected for gangbangs. It would have 2 actors using the furniture, and the rest would play a masturbation scene.

If SexLab does not have an animation available for those actors then some of them will masturbate. Say the Enforcer selected 1 male and 3 females. If you do not have an animation tagged MFFF you get this problem. Masturbating spectators was the best compromise I could come up with. SexLab automatically tags all animations with MFF+ tags. So you just need an animation installed and enabled.

Speaking of that is anyone aware of an animation pack that contains MFFF animations? I lack that specific tag myself. All the other combinations I have animations for. But 3 females is the exception. It might be nice to start a list of recommended animation packs for group scenes. Could put it in the main post.

1 hour ago, NoppaiKohai said:

This seems really neat, but I'd love a standalone version that doesn't require Slaverun itself, and just treats every city as being enslaved or something. I love the idea of Slaverun, but it breaks so many of my mods and is so bloated / makes it hard to even actually *play* Skyrim between the 40 hours of rape scenes and being enslaved nonstop lol

I understand what you mean. In case you are not aware most of its integrations are optional. It runs fine without the Amputation framework, Cursed Loot, and so forth. There is only a handful of hard dependencies. You probably have them already. SexLab Aroused, Devious Devices, and Zaz Animation Pack.

Slaverun also offers a cheat mode that is handy. Look in the MCM. You can skip the entire story and cut straight to Skyrim being enslaved. At that point the only thing left running is the Enforcer. And I am working hard to make sure its not bloated and does not conflict. I am also working on a new feature to reverse the Enforcers permanent impacts on your save file. Such as permanently changing many females outfits. Unfortunately Skyrim does not make it easy to reverse that change. But I appear to have discovered a good workaround. In the next version you should be able to restore everyone back to their default state.

2 hours ago, Xuvish said:

this mod looks good.

Any plans to make it LE compatible or an LE version?

1 hour ago, kaxat said:

@Xuvish Download it and see if it works. There has been some debate about whether or not it is already compatible.

I just tested it and it works great on my LE setup! I'm so happy!!

The Slaverun version I'm running is Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 Beta1 03 June 2018

7 hours ago, Shade_Devolos said:

The only problem I ran into was small with Furniture Sex when multiple actors were selected for gangbangs. It would have 2 actors using the furniture, and the rest would play a masturbation scene.

Limitation of Sexlab mod. Sexlab is searching for animation tags, not specific animation names.

Only way to control it is by disabling the animations you don't want selected, in Sexlab's Toggle Animation MCM option. Unfortunately this will affect all sex scenes, not just those triggered by Slaverun mod, but there is no universal solution to the problem.

5 hours ago, kaxat said:

Speaking of that is anyone aware of an animation pack that contains MFFF animations? I lack that specific tag myself. All the other combinations I have animations for. But 3 females is the exception. It might be nice to start a list of recommended animation packs for group scenes. Could put it in the main post.

I'm not sure if the Billy animations have that or maybe FunnyBizness Rape Redux does, I thought I had a MFFF at one point when I had Scent of Sex installed but that was a while ago.

1 hour ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

Limitation of Sexlab mod. Sexlab is searching for animation tags, not specific animation names.

Only way to control it is by disabling the animations you don't want selected, in Sexlab's Toggle Animation MCM option. Unfortunately this will affect all sex scenes, not just those triggered by Slaverun mod, but there is no universal solution to the problem.

What happened was Furniture sex had override aggressive on, and most invis furniture animations are only mf. So the other 2 females were left masturbating after the mf furniture took priority over the 4 selected actors. Slaverun picked the number of actors before Furniture Sex changed it, causing the 1m1f then the 2 f masturbating.

Edited by Shade_Devolos
4 hours ago, kaxat said:

@Xuvish Download it and see if it works. There has been some debate about whether or not it is already compatible.

2 hours ago, Cleave said:

I just tested it and it works great on my LE setup! I'm so happy!!

The Slaverun version I'm running is Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 Beta1 03 June 2018

Thanks for the test. I already knew it was going to work but it's much better when someone does a specific test and says: IT WORKS.

18 hours ago, gutterwren said:

I can't get Slaverun reloaded {this mod's dependency} to run because it needs Devious Devices integration version 4.0 or 4.1, which I can't seem to find.  I have the newest version of DDi.  

There is a working fix here, what you were offered for versions 4+ DOES NOT WORK.

Here's what you need

Edited by gender65
21 hours ago, kaxat said:

The Spell Perk Distributor could handle a few tasks of the Enforcer but not most of them. Unfortunately means it is not a good fit. Still have to do periodic polling or a cloak script.

That should work great. I did something similar

As a bonus folks like you will get a notable speed improvement when dungeon crawling or wandering the wilderness. If you sometimes lag in combat Slaverun might have added to it. It was checking and rechecking your current location at the enforcer interval. Comparing it to a hundred other locations. Took a while to complete. In this mod it only does that once on location change.

Great, now I just need to wait for everything to update so skyrim is playable again. Any plans to include an option that just ignores locations when scanning so we don't have to make custom configs for this to apply everywhere anymore? Found that while the config works it sometimes wigs out and forgets where it is.

Did get inspired to get a bare bones version of skyrim running to look at this, a couple of suggestions.

-Split MFFF and MMMF multi animations into separate configurable chances if possible. MFF seems to consume most multi anims and I feel those anims are not all that interesting. Being able to configure it so that only ever one female is in an animation would suit my needs better, especially since sexlab seems to forget who the dude is in MFF anims a lot.

-Bring back arousal differences for free vs. slave choice. I often used this to gate who gets engaged when and suspect others do as well. Adding an option to config arousal level to engage PC may be handy too.

-Allow bard scenes to be interrupted. The changes to prevent quest scenes from being interrupted are great, but some regular scenes should be interruptible.

-If possible, sending a resetai command to actors involved in a scene before initiating it would be awesome, that way they stand up from chairs/get out of bed. Not only would this prevent scenes from starting inside furniture, but it would also free up that furniture for furniture framework to detect and possibly move the scene to.

Other than that, fantastic mod. Seeing something like this come along is great since I no longer have to rely on scent of sex for multi scenes anymore.

2 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Found that while the config works it sometimes wigs out and forgets where it is.

I find this too, I have the Dragonborn Museum enslaved when Solitude gets enslaved. It tends to think the location isn't on the list if I spend too long in the location, even tho it was just running the enforcer.

@HabibHanson Appreciate the suggestions.

I plan to introduce a slider to reduce how frequently free females are called. It is already half built in version 0.5. There are a few things I do not like about arousal differences. Primarily arousal changes when you leave the city. It keeps going up. Then you return and everyone is banging free females all of the sudden. Draws your attention to the fact that nothing happens while you are away.

I purposefully exclude scenes like bards because they will keep singing and you will hear strumming while they are going at it. It is immersion breaking when his voice is just as loud while his face is buried in pussy. Beyond bards this logic tries to prevent that type of issue in general. Especially scenes from other mods.

Resetai is a console only command. Not available to scripts. For some reason Bethesda's developer wiki discourages its use. It says the command is severe in what all it resets.

Long term I hope to play scenes between NPCs in times like that. Then a sitting actor will stand up and walk towards whoever called her. Brief dialogue. Sex ensues. I will need a massive variety of scenes or else this will get stale. Obviously NPC scene chance would be configurable in MCM.

I value the feedback. I can not implement it all. But it is great to hear. Thanks everyone!

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The mod ignores the city borders. My slave and a free follower got used at the whiterun stables. That shouldn't be.

Those areas are part of Whiterun. In the Creation Kit and in the game lore too. They are patrolled by Whiterun guards. More importantly the city gate slaver guard is right there. He will only ask for BJs if the enforcer is running. If those areas were unenforced his special behavior would not work. And even in vanilla his special behavior involves stripping people and demanding sex. It made no sense that those areas were partially excluded before. But now I can't exclude them without breaking the gate guard.