BTW, I just noticed I can't get the Seduction dialogue for Elisif, is this normal or did I fumble something over here?

EDIT: I think I'm looking at some specific Jarl restrictions in the Dialogue topic start.  Gonna edit them out and check whether that's the issue.

Yep, there is an intentional block on the Jarls.  I haven't gone back and added in checks to see if you were a Thane yet, and I figured a non-Thane wouldn't have a chance at a Jarl.

It seems checking Thane status in each hold isn't as simple as a check to see if you have completed, say, the Companion's chain.

But, hey, that's why we all have the CK, so we can tweak things to our own liking! :P

Just one thought. The new automatic player surrender option wont conflict with Defeat? (I suspect you will reply: "that's why its optional!")

It technically will.  Whichever is set higher will trigger first.  People were reporting that they could hit the manual surrender in Submit, then a late swing would still hit them once more, dropping them under their Defeat trigger, and then all sorts of weird shit would happen as *BOTH* mods tried to take over.

I figured it was safer to give the option to allow players to use this for both manual and auto if they desired, or they could remain how they had it before( i.e. manual with Submit and auto with Defeat)

Their choice! :)

I set my auto-submit to 90% to test it out (I have high armor and health). I had a group of NPCs attacking, let them get my health low, and it auto-submitted.

However, the first time, one of the NPCs attacked a different NPC! I just stood there and watched as they raped each other ... literally.

The second time, -I- was the one doing the raping even though I had gone under the auto-submit (and did not hit a key for it).

So, the function itself works, but what it does seems to be a bit buggy. This was on vanilla NPCs by the way, no custom ones.

Corsscompatibility Framework made by jbezorg, to ensure, SD2 and other mods that do the same and support this framework (hopefully Defeat and Submit), won't conflict with each other:

ActorEvents

I mostly work in a vacuum and am a step or three behind all of that. Mainly because, at this point, I don't use any other Sexlab mods outside of Ashal's Framework, obviously, so that's all new to me.

I'll give it a look over, see what all it entails, I suppose.

Same here.

i'm just getting into supporting other mods and frameworks.
My aim is to support SD2, AE, xAP and zPO, besides of SL. Bold mods, will be hard dependencies, even tho i'm not sure yet about a hard dependencie for SD2.

What i don't plan, is to add support for Defeat, Submit and PayCrime, while support for Defeat and Submit will hopefully be given by AE, so i don't have to take care of things.

I set my auto-submit to 90% to test it out (I have high armor and health). I had a group of NPCs attacking, let them get my health low, and it auto-submitted.

However, the first time, one of the NPCs attacked a different NPC! I just stood there and watched as they raped each other ... literally.

The second time, -I- was the one doing the raping even though I had gone under the auto-submit (and did not hit a key for it).

So, the function itself works, but what it does seems to be a bit buggy. This was on vanilla NPCs by the way, no custom ones.

Hrm, I experienced that exactly one time last night while I was trying to eliminate a positioning bug when it was just a single target vs surrounded by multiple enemies, but since I couldn't get it to do it again, I figured it was a fluke and moved on.

I suspect it is the "OnHit" is being triggered multiple times, due to multiple attacks all registering simultaneously at the trigger point, and each one is sending the Surrender() code out, and the Alias order is probably getting confused six ways from Sunday.

I'll add a Global to increment on the first valid OnHit so that successive OnHit's that were trying to register in the short window between "triggering" and "enemies react by de-agroing" are ignored, and reset the Global after the Surrender() function is completed.

BTW, I just noticed I can't get the Seduction dialogue for Elisif, is this normal or did I fumble something over here?

EDIT: I think I'm looking at some specific Jarl restrictions in the Dialogue topic start.  Gonna edit them out and check whether that's the issue.

Yep, there is an intentional block on the Jarls.  I haven't gone back and added in checks to see if you were a Thane yet, and I figured a non-Thane wouldn't have a chance at a Jarl.

It seems checking Thane status in each hold isn't as simple as a check to see if you have completed, say, the Companion's chain.

But, hey, that's why we all have the CK, so we can tweak things to our own liking! :P

True, I do that with SexLab FW scripts as well as with this one xP.  I don't suppose there's a flag for unlocking housecarls in each hold, that'd be easier to pull, if it were the case.  Then again, all this sounds a bit too much for what it does.  Or you could just use a higher negative modifier for Jarl faction.  Plus, I'm not sure you should aim for that much realism or RP and stuff.  I mean, looking at my Sex Journal stats, my char name should have been Dick Dastardly (pun intended), which isn't exactly lore-friendly either way :P

Anyways, since most of my chars are endgame and my low level char is too busy actually questing to care, I just removed the Jarl reference :P

True, I do that with SexLab FW scripts as well as with this one xP.  I don't suppose there's a flag for unlocking housecarls in each hold, that'd be easier to pull, if it were the case.  Then again, all this sounds a bit too much for what it does.  Or you could just use a higher negative modifier for Jarl faction.  Plus, I'm not sure you should aim for that much realism or RP and stuff.  I mean, looking at my Sex Journal stats, my char name should have been Dick Dastardly (pun intended), which isn't exactly lore-friendly either way :P

Anyways, since most of my chars are endgame and my low level char is too busy actually questing to care, I just removed the Jarl reference :P

Oh, I'm sure there is probably an easy way to check Thane-hood, but given that it only affects a small handful of NPC's, it was low on my priority, so I didn't spend much time looking into it.  I seem to recall doing a brief check at the Guard dialogs to see how they knew when to address you as Thane, and the check made me go "Wha?... It's not just a simple flag or faction or something? :s "

The plan was to make Jarls use the same chain as active followers, housecarls, lovers (rank = 4), and spouses, as opposed to just the "How *YOU* doing?" pickup line to random NPCs on the street.

I should add it to my list of "To Do" for the next update.

And as to "Not Lore Friendly", you obviously don't look at enough Rule34: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/markydaysaid/172038/The-Dragonborn-Cometh-1  :angel:

Hrm, I experienced that exactly one time last night while I was trying to eliminate a positioning bug when it was just a single target vs surrounded by multiple enemies, but since I couldn't get it to do it again, I figured it was a fluke and moved on.

I suspect it is the "OnHit" is being triggered multiple times, due to multiple attacks all registering simultaneously at the trigger point, and each one is sending the Surrender() code out, and the Alias order is probably getting confused six ways from Sunday.

I'll add a Global to increment on the first valid OnHit so that successive OnHit's that were trying to register in the short window between "triggering" and "enemies react by de-agroing" are ignored, and reset the Global after the Surrender() function is completed.

Good deal! Looking forward to the next update, I really like this mod.

Just because I'm not in the game right now and can't check, when you auto-surrender (or manually surrender), is it counted as "rape" under the SexLab portion (where it adds 1 to the player being the victim)? It doesn't particularly matter, but I made my game so that instead of dying, my player gets raped and it all goes on (makes it more fun rather than starting all over) and I view the "victim" stat in SexLab as being the "number of times died" (or raped).

Oi! new stuff :o Now you have an automatic surrender based on health :o That's perfect lol. I recently (yesterday) had to give up on SL Defeat for another mod (Battle Injuries and Reinstalling SD) because so many mods (specially 2 that did similar things with health-based meters) were starting to give me troubles like freezes. Currently Submit (and SD in a way) is the only one of that sort that I left installed so, I'll give it a try =D

After I install the update and test it out I'll check what needs to be updated in the Spanish translation file! if I'm able D: aka not too dumb to figure the new lines and changing existing ones lol.

Thanks in advance for the continuous work dkatryl :)

Good deal! Looking forward to the next update, I really like this mod.

Just because I'm not in the game right now and can't check, when you auto-surrender (or manually surrender), is it counted as "rape" under the SexLab portion (where it adds 1 to the player being the victim)? It doesn't particularly matter, but I made my game so that instead of dying, my player gets raped and it all goes on (makes it more fun rather than starting all over) and I view the "victim" stat in SexLab as being the "number of times died" (or raped).

It *should*, given that it's no different than when you assault a NPC yourself, and the number times of aggressive sex increments, so player surrender is just a reversal of roles.

But I can't say I actually opened my log after one of the test saves when my poor test girl named... well, "Test", gets violated.

I should name her Tessa instead. :P

Oi! new stuff :o Now you have an automatic surrender based on health :o That's perfect lol. I recently (yesterday) had to give up on SL Defeat for another mod (Battle Injuries and Reinstalling SD) because so many mods (specially 2 that did similar things with health-based meters) were starting to give me troubles like freezes. Currently Submit (and SD in a way) is the only one of that sort that I left installed so, I'll give it a try =D

After I install the update and test it out I'll check what needs to be updated in the Spanish translation file! if I'm able D: aka not too dumb to figure the new lines and changing existing ones lol.

Just keep in mind, I'll probably have a hotfix up tonight to address the "trigger auto surrender more than once if hit multiple times before they de-agro" which could cause wonky Alias confusion (i.e. bandits getting so worked up they rape each other. :P)

But yeah, everything else will be the same.

Just keep in mind, I'll probably have a hotfix up tonight to address the "trigger auto surrender more than once if hit multiple times before they de-agro" which could cause wonky Alias confusion (i.e. bandits getting so worked up they rape each other. :P)

"Dag nabit! 'Test' already got seven guys on her, what the heck am I supposed to do with 30 arousal now? ..... BILLY, GET OVER HERE!!"

Looking forward to the hotfix! Is it truly a "hot" fix? A sexyfix works for me

"Dag nabit! 'Test' already got seven guys on her, what the heck am I supposed to do with 30 arousal now? ..... BILLY, GET OVER HERE!!"

Looking forward to the hotfix! Is it truly a "hot" fix? A sexyfix works for me

I dare someone to add in "Billy, get over here!" to NPC dialogue and have ... well, you know ... hahaha

Okay right off the bat I'm seeing some weirdness here. Also the way I updated is to just put the new files in and replace. Did I need to do a clean save or something? But here:

Is this normal? Clickitty!

Some settings, including the one I believe is the one that sets the health threshold for the auto-submit are all weirded out like that, and when I click that specific option, the new window doesn't show health numbers/percentages, rather it shows me the (what I presume) is the function itself with several other numbers, rather confusing, not to mention I can't really tell what am I even setting the threshold at :P

Thanks in advance!

Okay right off the bat I'm seeing some weirdness here. Also the way I updated is to just put the new files in and replace. Did I need to do a clean save or something? But here:

Some settings, including the one I believe is the one that sets the health threshold for the auto-submit are all weirded out like that, and when I click that specific option, the new window doesn't show health numbers/percentages, rather it shows me the (what I presume) is the function itself with several other numbers, rather confusing, not to mention I can't really tell what am I even setting the threshold at :P

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, remember, all files inside a .BSA are overwritten by loose files. I have both the updated MCM Language files inside the .BSA, as well as "modder's resources" for the individual languages.

Since you likely have your own language file as a loose file, it is overwriting the .BSA file, so the game doesn't see a file with the new tags.

Simply put, delete your loose Submit translation files to let the .BSA files take over, or redownload the new ones and unzip them into your data folder.

I'll edit the install/upgrading section to reference those.  Probably will be a common mistake, otherwise.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, remember, all files inside a .BSA are overwritten by loose files. I have both the updated MCM Language files inside the .BSA, as well as "modder's resources" for the individual languages.

Since you likely have your own language file as a loose file, it is overwriting the .BSA file, so the game doesn't see a file with the new tags.

Simply put, delete your loose Submit translation files to let the .BSA files take over, or redownload the new ones and unzip them into your data folder.

I'll edit the install/upgrading section to reference those.  Probably will be a common mistake, otherwise.

Oh okay, I'll give that a try, thanks :)

Also, I tested the mod real quick and everything seems to work ok :D Tested the seduction on a khajiit caravaneer and failed, which is fine. Afterwards I hit him to test the Auto submit, which I set the number to 90 (hoping that'd mean 90% health xD as everything is screwy and couldn't really tell) and indeed it works :) However something beyond strange happened, and may be just me, or maybe something to take a look at:

When they finally took my health down enough for me to submit automatically, every stage of the submission worked fine, except I got a message at the top left corner saying I had consumed a heart, and my werewolf progression had raised (or something like that, can't quite remember the exact words) o.o Needless to say my character -is- a werewolf, but that was weird :P

I'll go ahead and delete the files, and give the mod another try to see if the werewolf thing happens again.

Oh okay, I'll give that a try, thanks :)

Also, I tested the mod real quick and everything seems to work ok :D Tested the seduction on a khajiit caravaneer and failed, which is fine. Afterwards I hit him to test the Auto submit, which I set the number to 90 (hoping that'd mean 90% health xD as everything is screwy and couldn't really tell) and indeed it works :) However something beyond strange happened, and may be just me, or maybe something to take a look at:

When they finally took my health down enough for me to submit automatically, every stage of the submission worked fine, except I got a message at the top left corner saying I had consumed a heart, and my werewolf progression had raised (or something like that, can't quite remember the exact words) o.o Needless to say my character -is- a werewolf, but that was weird :P

I'll go ahead and delete the files, and give the mod another try to see if the werewolf thing happens again.

Huh, how odd.  I haven't been a Werewolf since doing the Companion quest chain, so I have no idea how my mod would cause that.  I never really played as a furry for long, so I don't know if "consuming" is heart a normal Skyrim play or if that is some mod.  Weird.

And as I was rewriting the update procedure, I realized I was making that WAAAAY more complicated than it probably should be, so I'm going to change up how I do the mod packaging a bit.  I'll pack all of the files in the .BSA like I do now, which will perfectly handle new people, or those that have never downloaded the separate translation files.  But I'll also include the translations files in the .7z that can be exported as well to automatically overwrite any loose files.

I'll still keep the individual modders resources like they are now, but instead of being in the subfolder format, they will just be the file directly.

That will all take place tonight when I make the hotfix... nay... the SEXY-fix, as some call it.

No leave it in, call it a feature. :D

"It's not a bug, it's a feature!"

Lol.

Something pointed out back when the mod consisted of only the Shout was that you could hit the Hotkey while in the actual sex act, and you could Shout mid-coitus, sending your partner flying.

Let's just say, that sounded so amusing, that I definitely took the stance "It's not a bug, it's a feature!".

*huff* almost ... *puff* there... *pant* fffffuuuuu-FUS RO DAH!!!

Dammit... there went another one... <_<

Okay I just tested it, and yes it happened again. Set the auto-submit to 90%, and upon submitting to the khajiit, I saw the message that I consumed a heart and I had progressed the werewolf perk thing. Also I'm not a furry lol, that's not what furries are :P but no it's not really normal to consume hearts if not in beast form xD Basically you consume a heart when you're transformed into werewolf, go up to a corpse and "Feed" on it. So this is all most strange :P Might want to take a look at that before releasing the sexy-fix :) It doesn't bother me too much as I'm only one perk away from the perk I really want as a werewolf, the rest are useless to me, and progressing as a werewolf is ridiculously easy anyway. But still :P

As for the MCM, it's all good now that I deleted the loose files, thanks for that :D

As for the translations, would it be as simple as to actually put an old translation file back where it previously was and like... check which options are screwed up?; the options that aren't showing properly are the ones that need translation/rework?

No leave it in, call it a feature. :D

"It's not a bug, it's a feature!"

Lol.

Something pointed out back when the mod consisted of only the Shout was that you could hit the Hotkey while in the actual sex act, and you could Shout mid-coitus, sending your partner flying.

Let's just say, that sounded so amusing, that I definitely took the stance "It's not a bug, it's a feature!".

*huff* almost ... *puff* there... *pant* fffffuuuuu-FUS RO DAH!!!

Dammit... there went another one... <_<

You mean "Fuuuuuuuuu*k RO DAH!!!!!"