Took me 2 days to re-install skyrim and all my mods.  Trying to see if that will make the kill moves stop.  Switched to mod organizer so that I can selectively activate mods.  ( Still doing animations through wrye and NMM just in case though,  there's some weirdness in getting 3rd party programs to work through MO and I don't want to risk having it cause issues with FNIS).

Making sure everything is updated tonight and HOPEfully I can get another shot at testing this out. 

Wrye and FNIS can work just fine though MO. Neovalen's instructions work well; I use the same technique to get SUM, ASIS, Bodyslide and all the other executable/java programs under <Skyrim>/Data to work on the current mod set.

naw I never really had problems with the Vanilla Perks trees so I left out those types of overhauls. last one I did I believe it said there was like an 87% and I rolled a 21% but atm I can't test it I have SSL 1.2 atm and Submit I believe isn't updated to run with 1.2 yet.

But if what you said is accurate, it stated that you had an 87% chance, and they rolled a 21%, it should have succeeded.  Failure would have required an 88+%.

I have had this happen a couple times, but it's rare.  Both times the person was either married and/or on Guard duty.  They rolled less than my chance and I was rejected.  That was maybe twice out of 30 or more times.  I will pay more attention on the rolls to see if it is happening more often than that.  I haven't updated either and im running SL 1.5b and Submit 26SEP2013.

On that second paragraph...

When I get a bribe fail.. a weird jerking animation plays in first person... and the npc moves closer.  I was assuming they kicked me in the nuts. 

it could just be an unintended quirk with my setup, but it was pretty funny!

Took me 2 days to re-install skyrim and all my mods.  Trying to see if that will make the kill moves stop.  Switched to mod organizer so that I can selectively activate mods.  ( Still doing animations through wrye and NMM just in case though,  there's some weirdness in getting 3rd party programs to work through MO and I don't want to risk having it cause issues with FNIS).

Making sure everything is updated tonight and HOPEfully I can get another shot at testing this out. 

Oh, yeah, the bribe failure.  I have them play the "JumpLand" animation, which sort of looks like they pushed you away when they are up close like that, and then have the player do the StaggerStart or whatever it was called, because I figure offering to turn someone into a whore is potentially more insulting than just saying you want to pin their knees to their ears. :P Of course, I play the game in 3rd person, so I suppose in 1st person it probably looks different.

As to the rest, I found simply installing the FNIS 4 beta 4.2, as well as the now released FNIS 4 complete, and running the user tool, fixed the IdleDefault bug.  Sorry to hear your efforts were so laborious.

naw I never really had problems with the Vanilla Perks trees so I left out those types of overhauls. last one I did I believe it said there was like an 87% and I rolled a 21% but atm I can't test it I have SSL 1.2 atm and Submit I believe isn't updated to run with 1.2 yet.

But if what you said is accurate, it stated that you had an 87% chance, and they rolled a 21%, it should have succeeded.  Failure would have required an 88+%.

I have had this happen a couple times, but it's rare.  Both times the person was either married and/or on Guard duty.  They rolled less than my chance and I was rejected.  That was maybe twice out of 30 or more times.  I will pay more attention on the rolls to see if it is happening more often than that.  I haven't updated either and im running SL 1.5b and Submit 26SEP2013.

How odd, because I've done this a hojillion times and I haven't experienced that.  I'm not sure what would cause it, because it's a simple dialog >= logic check, and if it isn't it has another path to use.  :unsure:

Hi,

I'm new to this mod, and I wondered: is it possible to make it so the partners/victims do not strip themselves completly before the act?

I tried turning off the auto-loot and tweaking the sexlab undress parameters to make it so they keep their helmets, gauntlets and boots, but it did not work.

My apologizes in advance if this isn't the right place to ask, or if my question has already been answered elsewhere.

This is indeed the place to ask.

Since as soon as I learn the new Framework commands, I will be making the "strip" animation character based so already stripped victims don't replay it, I can probably expand the auto-loot toggle to just not removing everything to allow the Framework to do the stripping.

I have a suggestion

A option to move location after ambushing someone like dragging them into a dark ally before commencing your dastardly deeds

Technically, you can sort of do this a little already.  There is a grace period immediately after the ambush and before the sexy time starts, and if you move quickly, the victim will port themselves to your new location.

Beyond that, I don't really have a way that I am aware of to "drag" them, as opposed to just having them walk all peaceful like.

I have a quick inquiry. Will this mod be updated to allow you to submit to creatures?

Eh, at this time, I'm on the fence about it.  It holds very little interest for me, personally, and by and large what I put in the mod I try to make it something that I would want to use, since it is the only SL-based mod I use.

On the other hand, I know it will be a much asked for feature, the same as adding player submissions in the first place, and I suppose really all I need to do is remove the "Keyword = ActorNPC" checks from a few places and Framework will handle the rest for the most part.  It isn't like I have any dialog when the player submits to worry about.  I think the biggest concern will naturally be if there is a Actor AND Creature simultaneously fighting the player, and one of each tries to get selected for the standard 3-way, which will make weird shit happen I suspect, so the second Alias slot will have to check what is in the first Alias slot to make sure what is put in there is compatible and such.

3-ways in general will probably the biggest potential problem.

Just wanted to let you know that you're missing a child check somewhere that sexlab is picking up. 

I've started using Xvision Children from nexus along with Non-Essential Children and it's patch for Xvision Children. I get your persuasion dialog with Braith but Sexlab recognizes him as a child. Disabling NEC does remove the dialog option. 

My best guess (without digging into the code, I'm lazy that way) is that you are checking for the child flag but missing the Class test. Could be 100% wrong here :)

Entirely possible.  At work, can't check, but I think there is the !IsChild check.  So yeah, may need something else.

I have a quick inquiry. Will this mod be updated to allow you to submit to creatures?

Eh, at this time, I'm on the fence about it.  It holds very little interest for me, personally, and by and large what I put in the mod I try to make it something that I would want to use, since it is the only SL-based mod I use.

On the other hand, I know it will be a much asked for feature, the same as adding player submissions in the first place, and I suppose really all I need to do is remove the "Keyword = ActorNPC" checks from a few places and Framework will handle the rest for the most part.  It isn't like I have any dialog when the player submits to worry about.  I think the biggest concern will naturally be if there is a Actor AND Creature simultaneously fighting the player, and one of each tries to get selected for the standard 3-way, which will make weird shit happen I suspect, so the second Alias slot will have to check what is in the first Alias slot to make sure what is put in there is compatible and such.

3-ways in general will probably the biggest potential problem.

If it's not something that holds any interest for you, don't do it.  One of the fastest ways to burn out on modding is to work on things that you have no interest in just for the sake of someone else's preferences.  Also, you'll proabably end up having to answer loads more of the "why doesn't my wolf's dong show up" and "the bear killed me after it raped me - fix it" type questions than you'll really want.

If it's not something that holds any interest for you, don't do it.  One of the fastest ways to burn out on modding is to work on things that you have no interest in just for the sake of someone else's preferences.  Also, you'll proabably end up having to answer loads more of the "why doesn't my wolf's dong show up" and "the bear killed me after it raped me - fix it" type questions than you'll really want.

Yep, that is why I am leaning towards not doing it.  And yeah, I didn't even mention all of the 'rewarding challenges' that will come in troubleshooting wonky issues that will inevitably arise due to that.

And by 'rewarding challenges', I mean trying to come up with polite ways to say, "Well, I just did a quick inventory of my pockets, and I couldn't find a single fuck to give.  Sorry, try back later." <_<

And don't get me wrong, I think the addition of creature animations is fucking awesome and really allows modders to get very creative, so my reluctance isn't some "oh, dat's NAAAASTY!" with regards to creatures.  It just holds little interest in the scope of my mod, and I see nothing but more headaches on a feature I won't even personally use.  (I don't even have player submission turned on in my non-testing play sessions!)

I have a suggestion

A option to move location after ambushing someone like dragging them into a dark ally before commencing your dastardly deeds

Technically, you can sort of do this a little already.  There is a grace period immediately after the ambush and before the sexy time starts, and if you move quickly, the victim will port themselves to your new location.

Beyond that, I don't really have a way that I am aware of to "drag" them, as opposed to just having them walk all peaceful like.

Well i didn't mean to actually drag them, that was just scenario speech

I'd be content with them just walking peacefully

When i had tested this mod (with Romance active, maybe this is that cased the problem), i had tried to get into a male Stormcloak. And ... well it didn't ended well ...

- Skyrim latest patch

- SKSE latest

- SkyUi latest

- FNIS 4.0b3

- Sexlab 1.15b (not updated for the moment)

My PC is a female nord.

At the begining the soldier seemed to accept the invit, but nothing happened. When i retried, the soldier turned hostile. Other thing, the Thieves were immediatly hostile too. I suspect that the combinaison of Romance and Submit caused this. I will try only submit for a future game to see if it'll work well.

Hrm, the Stormcloak *could* be because he was technically in the "IsGuard" faction, in which case, you should choose the "let's find someplace more private" option first.

Purely speculation, I'm at work so can't really look.

Hmm i think that i have chosen the "go to somewhere place" first.

<snip>

And don't get me wrong, I think the addition of creature animations is fucking awesome and really allows modders to get very creative, so my reluctance isn't some "oh, dat's NAAAASTY!" with regards to creatures.  It just holds little interest in the scope of my mod, and I see nothing but more headaches on a feature I won't even personally use.  (I don't even have player submission turned on in my non-testing play sessions!)

I agree completely with srayesmanll. My totally gratuitous advice is to just state clearly that player submission is 'feature complete' :)

There are a lot of people who think just as you do and would agree that it doesn't need anything more. Goubo appears to be meeting the needs of those who might disagree. 

Just wanted to let you know that you're missing a child check somewhere that sexlab is picking up. 

I've started using Xvision Children from nexus along with Non-Essential Children and it's patch for Xvision Children. I get your persuasion dialog with Braith but Sexlab recognizes him as a child. Disabling NEC does remove the dialog option. 

My best guess (without digging into the code, I'm lazy that way) is that you are checking for the child flag but missing the Class test. Could be 100% wrong here :)

Entirely possible.  At work, can't check, but I think there is the !IsChild check.  So yeah, may need something else.

Check the "Child" flag for the Race as well (see Sexlab for an example) or just tell people that if they want "killable" children they are going to have to put up the the consequences of their decisions. Your code has what should be the standard check, if they add a mod that disables that check it's not your fault. Sexlab will still prevent the sex since it has more complete checks.

Check the "Child" flag for the Race as well (see Sexlab for an example) or just tell people that if they want "killable" children they are going to have to put up the the consequences of their decisions. Your code has what should be the standard check, if they add a mod that disables that check it's not your fault. Sexlab will still prevent the sex since it has more complete checks.

Yeah, that's what I was planning, by checking the Sexlab stuff.  As memory serves, initially I just did what SL Romance did, since it was the mod that heavily influenced the start of my own, and I think I am using the same check Spaceman used.

I'll make sure the additional check for the dialogs are there for the children, because I am not an advocate of kiddie pr0n.

However, if someone wants to make it so that they can slap the shit up of those stupid little brats that like to go "I'm not afraid of you, even if you are my elder?" or "Come here to lick my father's boots?", hey, who am I to stop them! :D

<snip>

I agree completely with srayesmanll. My totally gratuitous advice is to just state clearly that player submission is 'feature complete' :)

There are a lot of people who think just as you do and would agree that it doesn't need anything more. Goubo appears to be meeting the needs of those who might disagree. 

Yep, I've read it mentioned here and there in a few threads that Goubo was adding in creatures to his, and since I already know that Submit and Defeat can run concurrently with pretty much no major issues (other than perhaps both tryng to trigger auto surrender of the player if the values are set close to the same, but that becomes more the user's issue then), I don't see a particularly compelling argument to feeling the need for myself to fill that niche.

So, I say, Goubo can rock on with his bad self!  B) (The board needs a head banging emoticon.)

Made some minor revisions for the next planned update:

• Doubled the value of the Speechcraft skill in the base Seduction/Bribery algorithm.
  • Doubled the "gold amount offered" bonus for the Bribery algorithm.
  • As a result of doubling the gold bonus, failure on the Bribery attempt will lower the Relationship Rank by -1 to a minimum of 0.
  • Streamlined the consensual speech trees in the CK, letting them all start from the same path.  As a side benefit, "Neutral" NPCs get 1 free Seduction attempt before a failure applied the rejection penalty.
  • Added the BretonChildRace, ImperialChildRace, and NordChildRace checks to the overall Speech checks.

I don't have any estimated time for the update, as I am largely waiting on SL 1.21 and Ashal to provide some more information as to how to implement some of the new features.

On that second paragraph...

When I get a bribe fail.. a weird jerking animation plays in first person... and the npc moves closer.  I was assuming they kicked me in the nuts. 

it could just be an unintended quirk with my setup, but it was pretty funny!

Oh, yeah, the bribe failure.  I have them play the "JumpLand" animation, which sort of looks like they pushed you away when they are up close like that, and then have the player do the StaggerStart or whatever it was called, because I figure offering to turn someone into a whore is potentially more insulting than just saying you want to pin their knees to their ears. :P Of course, I play the game in 3rd person, so I suppose in 1st person it probably looks different.

As to the rest, I found simply installing the FNIS 4 beta 4.2, as well as the now released FNIS 4 complete, and running the user tool, fixed the IdleDefault bug.  Sorry to hear your efforts were so laborious.

Actually..  I welcome the challenge.   In trying to get things to work the I managed to achieve the following things:

-learned how to use Mod organizer ( takes a bit of getting used to but SO worth it.)

-learned how to properly use FNIS and updated my mods with even more animations.

-learned about the detailed STEP webpage from pinute 

-learned how to clean and create overrides from that page...

-learned how to tweak my ENB settings with a little bit of coding.

-learned how to tweak my data files using the creation kit

probably a ton of other things.   It takes a little bit of effort to make skyrim the way you feel it should be.. but it's well worth the effort.

So...  It's all thanks to mods and modders that stimulate our imaginations and make us WANT to go through all these steps just to see how things have changed and the world has become a little more real.  

To be honest.. I will probably rarely even see the effects of this mod when i go through this particular playthrough...  the digital sex is not as appealing to me as the immersion and realism such things add to the world.  Plenty of fap sites out there.  But let's be honest.. sex is one of the key driving forces in mankind.  A world without it is missing a key factor to complete the illusion and it breaks immersion. 

------------------------

TLDR Version:   Thank's for all the effort in making this mod!

----------------------

dk - just to inform you this. None of the suggestions worked for existed npc's and pc after updating. No clean game no even returning to the very beginning. I had to create an new character and start the new game. Thanks for being helpful in trying to find solution for my problem. You are great man.

I can't seem to shout.  I have the MCM options ticked, I press the shout button and yet nothing.  Any suggestions?

I haven't really heard this issue in quite some time, ever since I properly implemented the hotkey so it stopped resetting.

Is this a new issue, and you've been using the mod, or first time using the mod and it isn't working?

Rule out the obvious first, do you have the Grapple turned on?

Either way, did you try to set the hotkey to something else.

I can't seem to shout.  I have the MCM options ticked, I press the shout button and yet nothing.  Any suggestions?

I haven't really heard this issue in quite some time, ever since I properly implemented the hotkey so it stopped resetting.

Is this a new issue, and you've been using the mod, or first time using the mod and it isn't working?

Rule out the obvious first, do you have the Grapple turned on?

Either way, did you try to set the hotkey to something else.

Yeh I went through the thread and couldn't find anything specificity related to me.  I guess I am unique :)

This is the first time I've used the mod and I installed it on a new game.  I have latest SEXLAB and FORES, Sanguine's debauchery and Prison overhaul isntalled as well.

I tried changing the hotkey and grapple is turned off.  I also then turned it on and grapple didn't work either.

Hi dkatryl,

first things first: your mod is fantastic  :shy: 

Lately I experienced some CTDs after consensual sex via Submit either when trying to save my game (all autosaves are disabled in my game by default) or sometimes by trying to talk to the sexpartner after the deed was done. Yeah I know, shouldn´t do this; why talk to someone you´re done with anyway :P 

Didn´t happen if I changed cell (with loadscreen) before saving/talking to the former sexpartner, but that´s not really convenient if you are in the middle of a dungeon.

By the way, the forced conversation of the NPC "You´ve done well" (or something like that) and the raise in relationshiprank worked always as intended, the problem always ocurred shortly after.

Here is the last Entry in PapyrusLog before CTD happened:

[10/05/2013 - 12:48:14PM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController <alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0603CE6E)>]
[10/05/2013 - 12:48:14PM] SexLab: Slotting ActorSlot[0] with [Actor < (00000014)>]
[10/05/2013 - 12:48:15PM] SexLab: Slotting ActorSlot[1] with [Actor < (000B178F)>]
[10/05/2013 - 12:48:21PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationStart / AnimationStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:48:21PM] [zad] OnAnimationStart()
[10/05/2013 - 12:48:21PM] [zad] Quest is not currently restricting sex.
[10/05/2013 - 12:48:21PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:48:22PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:48:22PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: bandit got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:48:42PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:48:42PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:48:42PM] [lovershookutilscr <00_LoversHookUtil (1704390F)>]: Learned : AP Leg Up Fuck
[10/05/2013 - 12:48:42PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:49:05PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:49:05PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:49:05PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:49:29PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:49:29PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:49:30PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:49:31PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationChange / AnimationChange_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:49:46PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:49:46PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:49:46PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:10PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:11PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:11PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:21PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:21PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:22PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:23PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:23PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:23PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:24PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: bandit got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:26PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:26PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:27PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:46PM] [lovershookconfigscr <00_LoversHookConfig (170436E0)>]: trying to open settings page...
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:52PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:52PM] [lovershookutilscr <00_LoversHookUtil (1704390F)>]: Mirabelle victim level 0
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:52PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:52PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:58PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:58PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:50:59PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:51:02PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:51:03PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:51:03PM] [lovershookutilscr <00_LoversHookUtil (1704390F)>]: Learned : AP Cowgirl
[10/05/2013 - 12:51:03PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:51:25PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:51:25PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:51:26PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:51:50PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:51:50PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:51:51PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:52:17PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:52:17PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:52:17PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Forsworn got +1 arousal by watching sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:52:44PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmEnd / OrgasmEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:52:44PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [sexLabSquirt (1B0012C8)].SexLabSquirt.ActorEndSquirt() - "sexlabsquirt.psc" Line 119
[10/05/2013 - 12:52:44PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmStart / OrgasmStart_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:52:44PM] [zad] Quest is not currently restricting sex.
[10/05/2013 - 12:53:04PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmEnd / OrgasmEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:53:04PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationEnd / AnimationEnd_PostCoitalBliss
[10/05/2013 - 12:53:04PM] [zad] Quest is not currently restricting sex.
[10/05/2013 - 12:53:05PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Mirabelle lost -15 arousal after sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:53:05PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Dornenherz der Abgeschworenen lost -15 arousal after sex
[10/05/2013 - 12:53:06PM] SexLab: Clearing Actor Slot of [Actor < (000B178F)>]
[10/05/2013 - 12:53:06PM] SexLab: Clearing Actor Slot of [Actor < (00000014)>]
[10/05/2013 - 12:53:07PM] [slaCloakEffScr <Active effect 1 on  (000B1808)>]: Got +1 arousal to Forsworn by Mirabelle
[10/05/2013 - 12:53:15PM] ERROR: Array index 2 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
    [_SLSubmit (34001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 579
stack:
    [_SLSubmit (34001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 568
stack:
    [_SLSubmit (34001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 569
stack:
    [_SLSubmit (34001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 570
stack:
    [_SLSubmit (34001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 573
stack:
    [_SLSubmit (34001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 574
stack:
    [_SLSubmit (34001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 576
stack:
    [_SLSubmit (34001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 577
stack:
    [_SLSubmit (34001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 578
[10/05/2013 - 12:54:41PM] VM is freezing...
[10/05/2013 - 12:54:41PM] VM is frozen

The problem seems to appear only randomly, so I´m not sure if it´s just happening for me or if other people have the same issues.

If it helps, here is also my loadorder taken from BOSS

• Skyrim.esm Active
  • Update.esm Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
  • Dawnguard.esm
    • Contains dirty edits: 619 ITM, 82 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • ApachiiHair.esm Active
  • ApachiiHairFemales.esm Active
  • AzarHair.esm Active
  • ClimatesOfTamriel.esm Active
  • SexLab.esm Active
  • SexLabAroused.esm Active
  • HentaiPregnancy.esm Active
  • ZaZAnimationPack.esm Active
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp Active
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp Active
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp Active
  • Brawl Bugs CE.esp Active
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp Active
  • StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp Active
  • StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp Active
  • TradeBarter.esp Active
  • bordersense.esp Active
  • GuardsGuardThePlayer.esp Active
  • LoversComfort.esp Active
  • SexLabGuild.esp Active
  • LoversHook.esp Active
  • SexLabProcreation.esp Active
  • Devious Devices - Chastity.esp Active
  • SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp Active
  • Convenient Horses.esp Active
    • Note: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.
  • auto unequip arrows.esp Active
  • AutoSwimsuit.esp Active
  • RaceMenu.esp Active
  • RaceMenuPlugin.esp Active
    • Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.
  • WetandCold.esp Active
  • SkyUI.esp Active
  • MF_RadiantProstitution.esp Active
  • DemonHunterArmor.esp Active
  • DemonHunterV2armor.esp Active
  • DemonHunter_Scarf.esp Active
  • NewmillerElvenSniper.esp Active
  • Remodeled Armor.esp Active
  • Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp Active
  • beginner's shack.esp
  • Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable_NoDLC.esp Active
  • OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp Active
  • HPSoulGemBirth.esp Active
  • SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp Active
  • SexLabMatchMaker.esp Active
  • SexLab Horny Followers.esp Active
  • SexLab Romance.esp Active
  • SexLab_MindControl.esp Active
  • SexLab Solutions.esp Active
  • SexLab Submit.esp Active
  • zzLSAR_ArmorL.esp Active
  • zzLSAR_Clothes.esp Active
  • change_children_to_adult.esp Active
  • Detailed Cities.esp Active
  • RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp Active
  • RND_USKP-Patch.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}
  • RND_Weight.esp Active
  • dovahkiinrelax.esp Active
  • FNISspells.esp Active
  • lockpicksweetspot.esp Active
  • Sniper.esp Active
  • ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp Active
  • SexLabZaZAnimations.esp Active
  • TemptressVixen.esp Active
  • Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp Active
  • no more butch females - vanilla.esp Active
  • Amira.esp Active
  • moon_deathstarbuild_secunda.esp Active
  • Jagon.esp Active
  • Arlana the Axe Maiden.esp Active
  • Sylvia.esp Active
  • Anna Valerious.esp Active
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Active

And here are the versions of the related mods:

SKSE 1.6.16

SexLab Framework 1.20

FNIS 4.0

Submit 30Sept13 2205

If you need any other informations to nail down the problem, please let me know.

Any help is really appreciated