im using spells in both of my hand i can persuade my follower in normal circumstances when not in combat to enable consensual sex but when it comes to 3some after picking the option "you feel a little left out" they always says "What are you doing that for" it then forces me out of the dialogue and then mod stops working in a sense that i cant talk to the enemy NPC so that particular act never completes i can shout another enemy but then again they will not talk to me so i think its because of follower turning me down and that option in follower dialogue remains forever

Hrm, the hands stuck in position thing when dual casting or unarmed... I thought I had fixed.  But I loaded up a saved game, dual casted, and I got stuck after as well.  Looks like I need to revisit it.  <_<

In the meantime as a temporary workaround, you can get "unstuck" by swapping to a weapon and then drawing it, then swapping back to your spells.

Edit: Okay, think I got it squared away now.  I could duplicate the issue, I tweaked some things in the "unequip" section of the scripts in question to free up your hands, do the beatdown, then properly re-equip whatever, whether it was dual spells or unarmed.  I did it half a dozen times in a row, both the Grapple and the Shout Disarm, dual casting and unarmed both, and it worked each time now, so that should take care of it.

As to the followers, "What are you doing that for" isn't even one of the possible responses.  I can initiate a 3-way just fine with my follower, so dunno what your problem is.

Meh, that sounds like a lot of work just to verify the known re-agro bug that is caused by something external.  And more to the point, on top of positive verification not really telling us anything new, there still wouldn't be anything I can do about it.

EDIT: i have done the test in the main post with "kown conflics" and the mob directly startet to attack me again, with not even 3 seconds in between. But as you can see in the loadOrder i have like no other mods aside from the needed one "Sexlabs" "SkyUI" and "Submit". The otherone i have is just an armorpolisher.

My question is did you disable Submit for the test?

No i didnt disable Submit for this test. Should i retry it with submit disabled as soon as i am at home?

1. This is strange... you dont even have SOS installed...

2. Did you install FNIS and run it after installing SexLab?

Oh i see, i only checked the requirements for SexLab Submit and installed these. But i didnt think about that SexLab has requirements of its own. I guess i have to install FNIS now. Is SOS required aswell, i dont see that as a requirement anywhere.

Thanks so far :)

Well, I have good news and bad news for many users of the mod.  I decided to start a new game over the weekend, haven't gotten very far, due to little play time, and last night, I was on my way to Bleak Hollow Cave or whatever to get the Dragonstone thingy that leads up to the first dragon getting killed by Whiterun.  Ran across a tower on the way that had 3 bandits, 2 dudes and a lady, killed the dudes, decided to introduce myself to the lady in a carnal manner...

...and then I encountered the re-agro bug for the first time.  Meaning, it didn't matter what I did, this bitch would not settle down.  :angry:

• Submit's normal methods (Grapple/Beatdown/etc) didn't work.
  • Using the console commands to make her go passive didn't work.
  • SetUnconscious() kept her from going aggro, but you can't talk to her to do anything, and then SetUnconscious(false) woke her back up and she immediately re-agro'd
  • I even went so far as to use the RemoveFromAllFactions() to strip her from all the bandit factions and such, after Aggression was set to 0 and StopCombat() was done, and yet, even with a console check of GetAV Aggression showing 0, she STILL re-agro'd.

So, bad news for me?  I have the fucking re-agro bug. :angry:

Good news for others that do? I have the fucking re-agro bug, which means now that I am personally affected, now I have to figure out a way to make Submit override the fucking bug. <_<

More good news for others? Now that I am affected, I have something I can test against, versus the last several months, I was stuck with the "I can't reproduce it, so I can't really troubleshoot it" quandry.

More bad news, I still have absolutely no idea what is causing it, because I haven't made any significant changes to my mod list. :huh:

However, one thing that did strike me as odd was that it was a low level bandit, since I am only level ~2 or 3 in a new game.  Yet last night, I used my old save file of ~40ish to spam the Grapple/Shout/etc on some random bandit lady that was leveled up a bit, and I used him to beat the snot out her over and over and over, and she never re-agro'd once.  So is it somehow related to the NPC and/or player level?

I have no idea, but I vaguely recall someone in the original thread commenting that they would only have the re-agro thing from really low level NPC's.

At any rate, I ran across it late last night, so I didn't have a lot of time to work on it other than verifying that, yep, it was consistent despite reloading, and even reloading an earlier save and rerunning up to the tower, and all the other quick checks I listed above.  I have some ideas I will try tonight after work that are a bit more heavy handed than I would optimally prefer, but given that making the mod work despite some external bug is paramount, I guess I'll end up doing what I have to do.  :unsure:

No i didnt disable Submit for this test. Should i retry it with submit disabled as soon as i am at home?

Oh i see, i only checked the requirements for SexLab Submit and installed these. But i didnt think about that SexLab has requirements of its own. I guess i have to install FNIS now. Is SOS required aswell, i dont see that as a requirement anywhere.

Just to be thorough, and also to rule out 100% that it isn't Submit.  But read above and you'll see more info on it.

No, SOS is not required, in fact, I don't use it myself, just Sexlab.  But yeah, you will need to use FNIS the first time you install Sexlab at the very least.  I add 0 new animations with my mod, only using existing ones, so once your Sexlab is setup, it literally should just be add Submit to your load order and that's it.

dkatryl:

I noticed in the load order you posted in the OP, you listed Better Vampires.  I believe this is the conflict causing what I see (which is exactly what you describe and in the same place - the tower with the 3 bandits on the path to Bleak Falls Barrow).  When I have BV installed, I get the same problem.  If I run without BV installed, it seems to work.  Try starting another new game, but without BV and see if that corrects it. (Maybe remove bat travel as well - I always install those as a pair if I'm playing a vamp character, so it could be either one).  I wonder if installing BV/Bat Travel AFTER starting the game makes a difference - I use Predator Vision, but if I install it prior to starting a new game, I cannot set any of the features in the MCM for Pred Vision and I cannot use it within the game.  If I start a game without it, then save, quit, install it, then restart the game, PredVision starts working fine.  So maybe BV needs to be installed in a new game after starting a new character rather than from the beginning?  Just a few random thoughts.

dkatryl:

I noticed in the load order you posted in the OP, you listed Better Vampires.  I believe this is the conflict causing what I see (which is exactly what you describe and in the same place - the tower with the 3 bandits on the path to Bleak Falls Barrow).  When I have BV installed, I get the same problem.  If I run without BV installed, it seems to work.  Try starting another new game, but without BV and see if that corrects it. (Maybe remove bat travel as well - I always install those as a pair if I'm playing a vamp character, so it could be either one).  I wonder if installing BV/Bat Travel AFTER starting the game makes a difference - I use Predator Vision, but if I install it prior to starting a new game, I cannot set any of the features in the MCM for Pred Vision and I cannot use it within the game.  If I start a game without it, then save, quit, install it, then restart the game, PredVision starts working fine.  So maybe BV needs to be installed in a new game after starting a new character rather than from the beginning?  Just a few random thoughts.

I can indeed try that.  I'm not a vampire, so it never dawned on me that BV would be an issue.  And I've had it installed forever, and never had the issue until last night.  What's more boggling is that it is only on a new low level character, and not an older, higher level one. :wacko:

But I will indeed try to disable it tonight.  While it's annoying as shit to now run across it, at least now that I *can* replicate the issue, I have a chance at troubleshooting it properly and trying to come up with a workaround.

Just to be thorough, and also to rule out 100% that it isn't Submit.  But read above and you'll see more info on it.

No, SOS is not required, in fact, I don't use it myself, just Sexlab.  But yeah, you will need to use FNIS the first time you install Sexlab at the very least.  I add 0 new animations with my mod, only using existing ones, so once your Sexlab is setup, it literally should just be add Submit to your load order and that's it.

Since i already installed sexlab but forgot to install FNIS, do i have to complete reinstall Skyrim and install everything in an paricualar order or can i just install FNIS now after everyting else?

EDIT: i now have installed FNIS and have still the same problem, so i guess i really have to reinstall everyting?

Since i already installed sexlab but forgot to install FNIS, do i have to complete reinstall Skyrim and install everything in an paricualar order or can i just install FNIS now after everyting else?

Naw, should be nothing like that.  Just find your FNIS tools for users and run it.  It should spit out a result of something like ~600-ish animations and 1 .ESP is you just have Sexlab installed and no other custom animations.  Otherwise, it should spit out that plus whatever else you have.

FNIS is just a utility you run to get new custom animations properly referenced with Skyrim, it isn't an actual mod in and of itself.

Naw, should be nothing like that.  Just find your FNIS tools for users and run it.  It should spit out a result of something like ~600-ish animations and 1 .ESP is you just have Sexlab installed and no other custom animations.  Otherwise, it should spit out that plus whatever else you have.

FNIS is just a utility you run to get new custom animations properly referenced with Skyrim, it isn't an actual mod in and of itself.

I have installes FNIS successfully but after an npc submits i still dont get the possibility to interact with them via "E". When i try to interact with the target i still only get some voice action like: "The weather is shitty" and stuff like that. And since you said FNIS is only a bundle of animations i am guessin that the problem is somewhere else?

What could cause the interaction dialog not to appear?

I am really thankfull that you are supporting me here, i havent seen such a good support from any "not company" anywhere. So thanks a bunch and i hope that i can get this mod to run with your help :)

EDIT: I have cleaned and disabled sexlab and submit, rebuild FNIS, and then activated sexlab again and it works like a charm. Thanks again for the great help :)

Well, I have good news and bad news for many users of the mod.  I decided to start a new game over the weekend, haven't gotten very far, due to little play time, and last night, I was on my way to Bleak Hollow Cave or whatever to get the Dragonstone thingy that leads up to the first dragon getting killed by Whiterun.  Ran across a tower on the way that had 3 bandits, 2 dudes and a lady, killed the dudes, decided to introduce myself to the lady in a carnal manner...

...and then I encountered the re-agro bug for the first time.  Meaning, it didn't matter what I did, this bitch would not settle down.  :angry:

• Submit's normal methods (Grapple/Beatdown/etc) didn't work.
  • Using the console commands to make her go passive didn't work.
  • SetUnconscious() kept her from going aggro, but you can't talk to her to do anything, and then SetUnconscious(false) woke her back up and she immediately re-agro'd
  • I even went so far as to use the RemoveFromAllFactions() to strip her from all the bandit factions and such, after Aggression was set to 0 and StopCombat() was done, and yet, even with a console check of GetAV Aggression showing 0, she STILL re-agro'd.

So, bad news for me?  I have the fucking re-agro bug. :angry:

Good news for others that do? I have the fucking re-agro bug, which means now that I am personally affected, now I have to figure out a way to make Submit override the fucking bug. <_<

More good news for others? Now that I am affected, I have something I can test against, versus the last several months, I was stuck with the "I can't reproduce it, so I can't really troubleshoot it" quandry.

More bad news, I still have absolutely no idea what is causing it, because I haven't made any significant changes to my mod list. :huh:

However, one thing that did strike me as odd was that it was a low level bandit, since I am only level ~2 or 3 in a new game.  Yet last night, I used my old save file of ~40ish to spam the Grapple/Shout/etc on some random bandit lady that was leveled up a bit, and I used him to beat the snot out her over and over and over, and she never re-agro'd once.  So is it somehow related to the NPC and/or player level?

I have no idea, but I vaguely recall someone in the original thread commenting that they would only have the re-agro thing from really low level NPC's.

At any rate, I ran across it late last night, so I didn't have a lot of time to work on it other than verifying that, yep, it was consistent despite reloading, and even reloading an earlier save and rerunning up to the tower, and all the other quick checks I listed above.  I have some ideas I will try tonight after work that are a bit more heavy handed than I would optimally prefer, but given that making the mod work despite some external bug is paramount, I guess I'll end up doing what I have to do.  :unsure:

Exactly what I said ages ago, everything is exactly like I described including the low level bandit. Glad it isnt just me with the issue :)

I have another issue now (I outleveled the other bug), I cant intimidate people anymore. Meaning, I go to talk to an NPC, ask if they wanna have a fun time, they say "Nah, I dont think so" and I go for the intimidate but even if Im successful, nothing happens. This seems to be a fairly new bug since it used to work last time I played my male character (probably 2 weeks ago). Did I miss something ?

Exactly what I said ages ago, everything is exactly like I described including the low level bandit. Glad it isnt just me with the issue :)

I have another issue now (I outleveled the other bug), I cant intimidate people anymore. Meaning, I go to talk to an NPC, ask if they wanna have a fun time, they say "Nah, I dont think so" and I go for the intimidate but even if Im successful, nothing happens. This seems to be a fairly new bug since it used to work last time I played my male character (probably 2 weeks ago). Did I miss something ?

Well, my first test of my workaround idea with this buggy low level bandit lady worked, and it suppressed her urge to punch me so that I could have my way with her.  But immediately after it was over, and the temporary AI Package I gave her was removed, she immediately went agro again, even while she was doing her bleedout routine after I finished with her.

I even tried to lower her Courage stat to 0, as well as Aggression?  Nope, she still tried to resume combat, but since her Courage == 0, she just ran away instead.

But then I reloaded my higher level guy, no changes to any mod list or load order?  No bug, they submit properly.

So weird ass bug.

So, at the very least, I have a tool to use to suppress the bug, so now I just need to refine it a bit.  But at least now I a perfect test case that I can use.

As to the intimidate, I haven't touched that code, at least not intentionally in forever, at least not since the overall speechcraft stuff was added.  But if it got broken by mistake, the only thing I can think of is I missed a reference update when I broke up the core script into two smaller ones.  I can check that tonight.

Edit: Yep, that's exactly what happened.  One of the variables didn't have its properties set.  I'll add that to the eventual "agro bug" fix update, whenever I come up with it.  If you want to fix it yourself in the meantime, just do this:

• open up the mod in the CK.
  • go to the _SLSubmit quest.
  • go to player dialog.
  • go to _SLSubmitSpeech Branch.
  • go to _SLSubmitCoerceRapedTopic Topic.
  • open the 'No need to get rough!' dialog.
  • highlight the _SLSubmitRaped script in the bottom right.
  • Properties should be lit, click on that.
  • You'll notice _SLScene is missing the little icon?  Click on that.
  • Pick Object will say None.  Use the dropdown, select _SLSubmit.
  • Hit Okay, close all the windows, save the mod, go intimidate some poor NPC! :)

I just checked, and the same holds true for _SLSubmitCoerceRobbedTopic and _SLSubmitCoerceFollowerTopic.  Repeat the steps for those two.

Follower Morality MCM setting 0 and 3 seems to be the contrary.
The enemy had surrendered after being raped No dialog, and continue to attack players.
The face of non-human organisms press Submit Key will lead followers not fighting.

These are my encounter BUG,My English is not good, do not know if you can understand, but I still want to reflect these questions to you, I hope you can fix in the next version.

Follower Morality MCM setting 0 and 3 seems to be the contrary.

The enemy had surrendered after being raped No dialog, and continue to attack players.

The face of non-human organisms press Submit Key will lead followers not fighting.

These are my encounter BUG,My English is not good, do not know if you can understand, but I still want to reflect these questions to you, I hope you can fix in the next version.

Morality is not contrary.  The higher the NPC's Morality, the less crimes they will commit (3 is no crime).  So, if you want to override this, you adjust the MCM setting up to the level of a Morality that you want to ignore and be included in nonconsensual sex.  I.e. set it to 3 and *all* followers will join in, even if they normally would never commit crimes

You are experiencing the re-agro bug.  Join the club.  I am working on a solution, but the cause of the bug is external to my mod, so I the best I can do is suppress the bug when it happens.

I am not quite sure what you are saying on the third line.  That if you try to surrender to something that is not an ActorNPC, your follower stops fighting?

Interestingly enough, tonight while I tried to test a few solutions to the re-agro bug briefly before dinner, while this low level bandit lady (I'm only level 3) had the bug outside the Bleak Hollow Cave, further up from the tower to the actual entrance, I beat up another bandit lady, same level, and she didn't have the re-agro bug at all.

Damn weird bug.

BUT, I think I have a solution.  Preliminary tests showed it worked perfectly on the bugging NPC.  Need to do further tests, but if it works, then it will be a ridiculously easy solution, but since I couldn't properly test it under conditions where I could reliably reproduce the problem, I didn't want to start randomly throwing shit in the mod.

TL/DR version: If further testing goes well, I should have a re-agro bug solution up soon.  If not tonight, then by this weekend at the latest.

Interestingly enough, tonight while I tried to test a few solutions to the re-agro bug briefly before dinner, while this low level bandit lady (I'm only level 3) had the bug outside the Bleak Hollow Cave, further up from the tower to the actual entrance, I beat up another bandit lady, same level, and she didn't have the re-agro bug at all.

Damn weird bug.

BUT, I think I have a solution.  Preliminary tests showed it worked perfectly on the bugging NPC.  Need to do further tests, but if it works, then it will be a ridiculously easy solution, but since I couldn't properly test it under conditions where I could reliably reproduce the problem, I didn't want to start randomly throwing shit in the mod.

TL/DR version: If further testing goes well, I should have a re-agro bug solution up soon.  If not tonight, then by this weekend at the latest.

Im glad to see you got the bug and solution. This is one of my favourite mods and im happy it will finally be bug free :) 

I've got a very strange  but... SUPER strange... never had this issue before but I re-installed skyrim and started a new game and well... When ever I initiate sex with a woman through sexlab submit my character is transported to a giant camp about 300 feet in the air... My character is still playing the sex anim while he plummets to his death... I can ONLY have sex when I use a bed otherwise...loading screen, giant camp...and then splat!... WTF!?!?!?

Load order...please help me:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
unofficial skyrim patch.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
unofficial dawnguard patch.esp
unofficial hearthfire patch.esp
unofficial dragonborn patch.esp
unofficial high resolution patch.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
SplashofRain.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
fantasy music overhaul.esp
fantasy music overhaul - unique town music.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
Economics of Skyrim.esp
Economics of Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp
BirdsHFclean.esp
Birdsofskyrim.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
chesko_wearablelantern.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Real Clouds.esp
skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp
Smoking Torches.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
Footprints.esp
Footprints - Ash.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
SkyUI.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
iHUD.esp
Berserk Black Swordsman Armor.esp
Golden_Age_Arc_Sword.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
throwingweapons.esp
Throwing_Weapons_Misc_Plugin.esp
Throwing_Weapons_PerkTree_Plugin.esp
throwing_weapons_quiver_plugin.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
Lock Overhaul.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp
DeadlyMonsters.esp
run for your lives.esp
when vampires attack.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
crossbows for the empire.esp
crossbows for the stormcloaks.esp
Distant DetailHF.esp
Headtracking.esp
Mercy.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SkyFalls - Distant Waterfall Overhaul.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
SaturationBoost.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
WerewolfMastery.esp
HitStop.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
DeadlyCombat.esp
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
more dynamic injuries.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
TKDodge.esp
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
ABT - Loot Arrows +100%.esp
ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +100%.esp
ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +100%.esp
ABT - Merchants Arrows +100%.esp
ABT - Increased Bolts Damage (Vanilla) +150%.esp
ABT - Increased Progressive Damage (Vanilla) +150%.esp
ABT - Recover +50% Arrows and Bolts.esp
Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
3DNPC.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
FAMP2.esp
RND_FAMP.esp
RND_USKP-FAMP.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
TouringCarriages.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
random alternate start.esp
argonianraptor.esp
CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Flowing Cape.esp
BLEED.esp
PrivateNeeds.esp
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp
PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp
LPSleep.esp
SBF All In One + DLC v1.7.esp
Realistic Teeth Dawnguard Serana Vampire Fix.esp
followers_stealthkills.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Estrus Chaurus.esp
Estrus Chaurus DG.esp
HPSoulGemBirth.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
enb_reference.esp
ENB Snow FX.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp

All my other mods work. this one after submitting my character just goes ragdoll then stands up. sometimes it says im bound, sometimes not. very buggy. i can submit other characters and have it work fine though.

That doesn't tell me much.  Especially when every time I try, it goes through the proper sequence.

In fact, just loaded up my level 3 guy on the new play through and used it just fine.  I even used it on an NPC that exhibits signs of the agro bug when I try to make her submit and it worked just fine.  She stripped me down and did her thing, as designed.

I've got a very strange  but... SUPER strange... never had this issue before but I re-installed skyrim and started a new game and well... When ever I initiate sex with a woman through sexlab submit my character is transported to a giant camp about 300 feet in the air... My character is still playing the sex anim while he plummets to his death... I can ONLY have sex when I use a bed otherwise...loading screen, giant camp...and then splat!... WTF!?!?!?

Load order...please help me:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
unofficial skyrim patch.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
unofficial dawnguard patch.esp
unofficial hearthfire patch.esp
unofficial dragonborn patch.esp
unofficial high resolution patch.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
SplashofRain.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
fantasy music overhaul.esp
fantasy music overhaul - unique town music.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
Economics of Skyrim.esp
Economics of Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp
BirdsHFclean.esp
Birdsofskyrim.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
chesko_wearablelantern.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Real Clouds.esp
skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp
Smoking Torches.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
Footprints.esp
Footprints - Ash.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
SkyUI.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
iHUD.esp
Berserk Black Swordsman Armor.esp
Golden_Age_Arc_Sword.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
throwingweapons.esp
Throwing_Weapons_Misc_Plugin.esp
Throwing_Weapons_PerkTree_Plugin.esp
throwing_weapons_quiver_plugin.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
Lock Overhaul.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp
DeadlyMonsters.esp
run for your lives.esp
when vampires attack.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
crossbows for the empire.esp
crossbows for the stormcloaks.esp
Distant DetailHF.esp
Headtracking.esp
Mercy.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SkyFalls - Distant Waterfall Overhaul.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
SaturationBoost.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
WerewolfMastery.esp
HitStop.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
DeadlyCombat.esp
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
more dynamic injuries.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
TKDodge.esp
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
ABT - Loot Arrows +100%.esp
ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +100%.esp
ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +100%.esp
ABT - Merchants Arrows +100%.esp
ABT - Increased Bolts Damage (Vanilla) +150%.esp
ABT - Increased Progressive Damage (Vanilla) +150%.esp
ABT - Recover +50% Arrows and Bolts.esp
Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
3DNPC.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
FAMP2.esp
RND_FAMP.esp
RND_USKP-FAMP.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
TouringCarriages.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
random alternate start.esp
argonianraptor.esp
CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Flowing Cape.esp
BLEED.esp
PrivateNeeds.esp
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp
PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp
LPSleep.esp
SBF All In One + DLC v1.7.esp
Realistic Teeth Dawnguard Serana Vampire Fix.esp
followers_stealthkills.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Estrus Chaurus.esp
Estrus Chaurus DG.esp
HPSoulGemBirth.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
enb_reference.esp
ENB Snow FX.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Please don't post mod lists.  I am not going to go through it, and it's very spammy by nature.  Or, at the very least, put the list inside the spoiler tags.

As to your issue, teleporting like that is not my mod, is an issue with the SSL Framework itself.  I simply make a StartSex() call, which is a Framework function.  Its generally very seldom, but it happens.  In fact, it happened to me once earlier tonight when trying to test the re-agro bug solution earlier.  Very annoying, but it happens.

But more to the point, it's a result of the Framework, not Submit.  I would suggest checking your SSL install and other relevant things regarding that.

Im glad to see you got the bug and solution. This is one of my favourite mods and im happy it will finally be bug free :)

Technically, it won't be "bug free", so much as "bug suppressed".

That is because the underlying "bug" is not from my mod.  I honestly do not what causes it, and until the last few nights, I have gone MONTHS with daily usage of Submit and had never experienced it.  Not until I started a new character, which, along with other user's descriptions, hints that it is somehow attributed to either the player having a low level, or the NPC in question having a low level.

Or it's just plain fucking random which NPC is affected.  I literally had 1 bandit suffer from the bug, moved up the hill a little in the same play session, fought another identical leveled bandit, my guy is still level 3, and that one didn't have the bug.

So, what I will be doing won't be "fixing" the bug, so much as "suppressing" the bug.  But, so long as it makes it so it doesn't interfere with using the mod as intended, then I don't care. :P