• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have a problem with the Serana plugin. The dialogue all shows up, but there's no voice, and I'm fairly certain that it's just recycling the generic voice instead of using her unique voice set.

Yes, I have Serana Shared Dialogue installed.

EDIT: Okay, that's weird. Apparently all I had to do to fix it was to save the game and reload the save with the file active.

Problem solved, I guess?

Does anyone have any links to the forum patches for this? I can't find them at all, just posts mentioning them (and trawling through the pages is very tedious). 

Also, I'm having the issue where NPC submit doesn't work. Did anyone ever find a definite fix or cause for it?

Does anyone have any links to the forum patches for this? I can't find them at all, just posts mentioning them (and trawling through the pages is very tedious). 

Also, I'm having the issue where NPC submit doesn't work. Did anyone ever find a definite fix or cause for it?

Yep, I do.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-235?do=findComment&comment=1091849

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have this mod installed but for some reason its not working, it worked the last time I installed it. Its showing up in MCM but there are no dialogue options and the shout button doesn't do anything. I have both enabled in the MCM. FINS is updated and sexlab is working fine. I have all the same mods installed that I did the last time I used sexlab submit, I even ran loot and attempted to clean my mods with TS5edit. 

7 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

Try the patched version from 3 posts above, if you haven't already. But keep in mind the mod is rather old by now, so it tends to bug out on occaison.

I tried that, it didn't work. However I was able to fix it by reloading a previous save. Apparently the mod broke when I used it on a bandit on the way to bleak falls barrow. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is incompatible with Enhanced Blood Textures. Possibly some sort of cloak spell issue? Marks actors as still being in combat and being invalid targets, so they kneel over, you can select them and use the submit dialogue, but then they get up without anything happening. Activating them again results in dialogue as if you've already had sex with them. Pretty heavily modded setup, but dropping EBT from my load order seems to have cleared the issue up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The mod works fine and it's a lot of fun

Maybe a stupid question but how do you to submit someone to you (rape someone)?

I press the submit key when the enemy is in low health but i surrender :confused: (not complaining tho, it's still fun playing victim lol)

12 hours ago, chris_neet said:

The mod works fine and it's a lot of fun

Maybe a stupid question but how do you to submit someone to you (rape someone)?

I press the submit key when the enemy is in low health but i surrender :confused: (not complaining tho, it's still fun playing victim lol)

It is explained in the original post on this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, sorry for a maybe stupid question, maybe I just did not see it even when reading the opening post twice...

For me, when I surrender, 90% of the time I read "Opponent does not accept your surrender"...

What am I doing wrong?! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Questions.  I'm sure they've been answered in previous postings.. but, there's 200 pages of postings.   

Mods required, mod conflicts + mod synergy.

I have SL Framework, SL Defeat, SL kidnapped, Death Alternative, ZazAnimation, DD (core, integration, assets an expansion), SLSOxSquirtReborn, SLSO

Cheers an thanks for replies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2018 at 7:45 AM, Juugon said:

Is there any chance someone can get this to work with Special Edition?

Quite simply convert it yourself , open esp in Ck and then save it....

Works fine in SSE..

Well i don't use the rape or hand in submitted npcs.

I also don't use Serena or Vex..

I mainly use it for sneaky player grapple rape and consensual asking as well..

Which both work fine.

I'm also using a modified version I posted a while ago in this thread, that allows you to have consensual 5 ways (standard submit only allows 3 way).

I gather the forum has been using a back up, due to when I originally posted the modified version it was on page 246 of this thread...

Now this thread only goes to page 201.

Here's the old 5 way I posted before for OLDRIM: SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036 Edit 5 Way.7z  <<<<Full mod

Note:

Make sure you have registered 5 or 4 way animations, otherwise your group will silently walk away when sex should start..