I've been trying to track down a CTD I've been experiencing and so was in TES5Edit running "Check for Errors" on everything and stumbled across this in Sexlab Submit (15Aug2111) and thought I'd let you know.  I'm not saying it has anything to do with my CTD issue, just that I found it.  I tried comparing it visually to the structure for some other mods and it looks identical.  Type is set to Object, which is defined below, so I'm not sure why it is somehow evaluating to 0...or I'm not reading the structure correctly.  Whatever the case, I thought you'd want to know.

[00:00] Checking for Errors in _SLSubmit "SexLab Submit" [QUST:6B001826]

[00:00]                 Type -> [unknown: 0]

[00:00]               Above errors were found in :Property

[00:00]             Above errors were found in :Properties

[00:00]           Above errors were found in :Script

[00:00]         Above errors were found in :Scripts

[00:00]       Above errors were found in :Quest VMAD

[00:00]     Above errors were found in :Data

[00:00]   Above errors were found in :VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter

[00:00] Above errors were found in :_SLSubmit "SexLab Submit" [QUST:6B001826]

Unfortunately, I just don't know what that is referring to. So, consider it noted, just not sure what to do with the information.

I have a little problem:

After submitting to a NPC, i get robbed and punched, but the rape thing doesent work. I just stand there without armor and the NPC stands armed next to me and i cannot to anything. Including move, jump, arm myself and so on.

I have the same problem then a npc submits to me. I can start the "submit or die" dialoge, punch the nsc and rob him,  but the rape thing doesnt work

btw: i havn't activated "disable rape functions" MCM

That sounds like you are having an issue with your overall Framework, since the StartSex() call simply references that.

I would try to disable the rape function, as that simply skips the sex, and if everything works, and turning the rape back on gets you stuck, then it's something with your Framework install.

Ok, i tried it. And i have downloaded the sexlab framework once again. Now sometimes the Rape function works. But i think it is a framework problem as you suggested, cause other sexlab mods don't work properly too. For example my houscarls. Triggering a sex animation at them doesn't work at all.

Ok, i tried it. And i have downloaded the sexlab framework once again. Now sometimes the Rape function works. But i think it is a framework problem as you suggested, cause other sexlab mods don't work properly too. For example my houscarls. Triggering a sex animation at them doesn't work at all.

I take it you are using the new 1.15b SSL?  I have yet to upgrade, and I have read conflicting reports about some users having issues and others with no issues.

I'm still using 1.14, because I don't pay attention to anything I didn't even know a new version was out until I start reading others were having problems with it. :P

Okay, I think I have a basic revision of how guards/civilians react to the player in the event of a surrender.  Understand, by civilian, I mean someone that is not a bandit/necro/warlock/forsworn/vampire/vampirethrall faction.  I would normally just check their aggression level instead, but that gets set to 0 or else they would keep attacking.

At any rate, civilians will just beat down the surrendering player.  Guard will do the same, and then remove enough gold for the crime bounty, remove stolen loot, and take you to jail, after which you will do the bound routine.  Neither will rob/rape the player.  Sorry for those that wanted some massive gang bang in the middle of Whiterun, but that's never been my intention.

That's the basic gist of it.  Nothing mind blowing, I know.  Still have some testing I want to do on it, plus some other minor revisions here and there to make, so hopefully update in another night or two.

Probably mentioned but you don't want to proposition female guards last one I did she agreed to have sex I didn't even have to force her but instead of having sex she tried to kill me it was like a bad Sex Homicide movie.

"Basic Instinct 2 Skyrim" :P

Not sure what you mean.  Unless you didn't first tell her to go someplace private.  If you just want to drop your drawers right there and get fleshy, yeah, she'll bust your nekkid ass like you were on an episode of COPS: Skyrim Edition.  If you said go someplace private, then they get a temp effect that makes them ignore the indecency trigger.

i was just wondering: is it possible to change the animation that comes after "i'm gonna make sure there's no witnesses" to a cut throat or a decapitation?

No, because you have to have a particular type of weapon equipped for particular KillMoves to properly trigger, 1H vs 2H vs dual spells vs etc.

I don't have to worry about H2H ones, because everyone has hands. :P

when a bandit become a follower after turn in for bounty, they should be handcuffed, and add more slave support (like 5-10) so i can drag more people without have to use more mods

maybe add some feature to enslave other than bandit and sell it to slave trader or selling stormcloak to imperial / thalmor

when a bandit become a follower after turn in for bounty, they should be handcuffed, and add more slave support (like 5-10)

maybe add some feature to enslave other than bandit and sell it to slave trader or selling stormcloak to imperial / thalmor

I love comments like this.  All I read was 'gimme gimme gimme', so let me get right on that.  <_<

Tell ya what, you tell me the papyrus command to put their wrists in the bound position, and I will gladly do it.  Because I looked when I first implemented the bounty, and short of using the showracemenu console command and changing your race/gender which automatically puts the player into the wristbound position, I couldn't find a method to do it.  I wasted enough hours on a cosmetic thing.

And the whole bounty thing was just something I added on a whim.  I'm not making some involved slavery system.  It was just a little extra immersion thing to help get a few gold pieces, especially for a new character.

Currently struggling with a bug that go introduced somewhere, somehow, that is making the bad faction types immediately drop the "run away" grace period, instead of after 60 seconds.  So, update will be definitely delayed until I figure out what caused that and fix it.

Edit: Think I found the source of the bug.  When I split up the one really big script into two smaller ones, apparently, one of the two wasn't compiled or something, at least not fully, so it had some ghost of old code and variables defined that was messing with other functions.  Compiled it again, let it clean out the removed variables properly, and the earlier bug(s) seem to be gone.

Yeesh.  There was almost two hours chasing a ghost.  Be glad to be done with this mod.

Edit2: Looks like I just have a bit of clean up regarding followers going nuts in the event of a surrender in town to guards.  They seem to react properly against bandits and such, but just go all nuts against guards.  Should have it working as intended tomorrow night, and then hopefully I'll be able to update then.

So yeah, the entire night spent chasing problems for what felt like very little progress.   <_<   When I push the next update, it will probably be the last one for a good, long while.  (barring a fix for a major bug I might have missed or something)

• 21AUG13, ~2310CST:
  • Broke up the _SLSubmitQuest script into smaller scripts.  This is all "under the hood" type stuff that will have zero impact on gameplay and only on development upkeep.
  • Added the Follow AI Package to consensual targets so they don't wander off during the delay between the StartSex() call and the actual animation.
  • Added consensual 3-way with 2 random strangers as opposed to stranger + active follower only.  Important caveat: Sex will start immediately upon seducing the second partner, so make sure you are someplace private first.  This is already so far beyond what I care about that I don't give a shit about it and won't be developing this part any further, so don't ask for making them tramp behind you.
  • 'Submit or Die!' will now only appear on NPCs that you actively made submit via Shout or Grapple.
  • Jarls are now properly boinkable provided that you have earned the title of Thane in the respective Hold.
  • Revamped how Guards/Civilians handle player surrender.  Civilians will just slug you a few times and have their RelationshipRank set to -1.  Guards will do the same, but will also automatically confiscate stolen goods and send you to the local jail.  Whether or not all of your possessions are put in the jail storage is dependent on if you have the "Steal all during Surrender" option turned on or not. 

Barring any potential bug fixes, this will probably be the last update for some time.

• 21AUG13, ~2310CST:
  • Broke up the _SLSubmitQuest script into smaller scripts.  This is all "under the hood" type stuff that will have zero impact on gameplay and only on development upkeep.
  • Added the Follow AI Package to consensual targets so they don't wander off during the delay between the StartSex() call and the actual animation.
  • Added consensual 3-way with 2 random strangers as opposed to stranger + active follower only.  Important caveat: Sex will start immediately upon seducing the second partner, so make sure you are someplace private first.  This is already so far beyond what I care about that I don't give a shit about it and won't be developing this part any further, so don't ask for making them tramp behind you.
  • 'Submit or Die!' will now only appear on NPCs that you actively made submit via Shout or Grapple.
  • Jarls are now properly boinkable provided that you have earned the title of Thane in the respective Hold.
  • Revamped how Guards/Civilians handle player surrender.  Civilians will just slug you a few times and have their RelationshipRank set to -1.  Guards will do the same, but will also automatically confiscate stolen goods and send you to the local jail.  Whether or not all of your possessions are put in the jail storage is dependent on if you have the "Steal all during Surrender" option turned on or not. 

Barring any potential bug fixes, this will probably be the last update for some time.

LOL, you got pissed by all the requests? :P You can't stop, you have the second highest downloads xP It's your responsibility to continue forever, mwaaahahahahahaha.

Well, at least I don't have to add the jarl out anymore xP Kinda pity the 3rd person can't follow, but it's not like the second could follow you either, so it doesn't make all that much of a difference either way, and if you're indoors, not following you isn't really that much of an issue.

Eh... I think I spotted minor bugs.

1. The persuasion percentage seems to have been locked at 90%.  I mean, not for EVERYONE but I've found married women without even a rank 1 display 90%.  Is that possible?  I remember the marriage debuff being big enough not to top off without high enough relationship rank, even wtih all my persuasion perks.

2.  If persuasion is successful, they never leave you until you tell them "Maybe some other time".  Not that this particular thing is bad, but I don't think it's working as intended :P

• 21AUG13, ~2310CST:

LOL, you got pissed by all the requests? :P You can't stop, you have the second highest downloads xP It's your responsibility to continue forever, mwaaahahahahahaha.

Well, at least I don't have to add the jarl out anymore xP Kinda pity the 3rd person can't follow, but it's not like the second could follow you either, so it doesn't make all that much of a difference either way, and if you're indoors, not following you isn't really that much of an issue.

Ha. Your next task is to pare it back to the bare bones as an alternative :)

Eh... I think I spotted minor bugs.

1. The persuasion percentage seems to have been locked at 90%.  I mean, not for EVERYONE but I've found married women without even a rank 1 display 90%.  Is that possible?  I remember the marriage debuff being big enough not to top off without high enough relationship rank, even if all my persuasion perks.

2.  If persuasion is successful, they never leave you until you tell them "Maybe some other time".  Not that this particular thing is bad, but I don't think it's working as intended :P

Hrm, entirely possible.  Splitting up the one master script (Which I've already done once into a config + everything else script) into a one that handles all of the algorithms and checks vs one that handles all of the scenes and functions, well, that already produced one bug while working on the last update that was confusing the hell out of me until I realized one of the two was still showing defined variables that should have been exclusive to the *other* one.  Recompiled, variables properly went away, as did the bug.

So, I'll check both when I get home.  Neither sound like they are working as intended. :P

Ha. Your next task is to pare it back to the bare bones as an alternative :)

Oh, that's easy.  I've kept all of the older versions ever since I started labeling the files with a timestamp.  I could just grab one of the oldest and say "Ooh, new update, it's all retro!" :P

Where is the green name below your username ?

it is time at such a update speed of your sexlab plugin :).

Really good this new update. Hadnt had any problems with it.

Green, as in contributor?

Good question, but hell if I know.  I guess it takes more than publishing a mod?  Maybe it takes multiple?  :huh: Dunno.

So for some reason encounters of this mod always use the fisting animation. Any idea what might cause that?

I  do have other animations than that enabled in the aggressive animations section, and if i remove fisting from there, no animation starts playing.

So for some reason encounters of this mod always use the fisting animation. Any idea what might cause that?

I  do have other animations than that enabled in the aggressive animations section, and if i remove fisting from there, no animation starts playing.

Trying resetting animations from Sexlab.  You could also try rebuilding if that doesn't help.  I run FNIS again when I don't get the animations, just in case I missed something cause I install mods rather frequently nowadays.