Do you know if this mod has any conflicts with Hentai Pregnancy?

I ask because I had this mode working great and tonight downloaded the other mod with the gem add on and now my screen auto freezes every time the auto surrender from this mod should kick in....any idea's?

i am running with both and they work i have had no troble with them. 

i have it loaded after submit in my load order

I have it loaded BEFORE submit in my load order and it also works fine. It seems like something else is screwing it up for you. By the way, Hentai Pregnancy was changed from an esp to an esm, the gem add on is the only esp for it now. You might want to check if you still have the pregnancy esp. If so, delete it.

Hi, so I've got sexlab and submit running, and when the player is victim, its running no sounds, nor is it stripping the aggressor, even though the mcm is set to. Anyone point me in the right direction to fix it?

The aggressor being stripped, as well as the sounds, are all part of the Framework, and I simply make a StartSex() call when it's sexy-time.

So if those aren't working, I suspect you don't have something with Sexlab quite set up correctly.

What I mean is: Lets say my character auto submits in a group of 4 or so bandits, instead of the 3 way animations automatically kicking in, I'd rather it just be 1-1 (each bandit takes a turn) Sexlab defeat is a good example, you can toggle if you want 3 way animations or not

I tried deselecting the 3 way ani's in the sexlab MCM, but when they strip my character they all just stand around infinitely 

Yeah, I figured that's what you meant, but no, I have no plans on doing that.

I'm not doing the "queue up in line for a gang-bang", so I don't really see the point in reducing the 3-way down to a 2-way.

However, if you want to change your own personal copy to basically always do a 2-way, it's really just a matter of editing the PlayerSex() function in the _SLSubmitQuest script.

If activeActors.Length >= 3
	sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByType(3)
	RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_PostPlayerRape", "PostPlayerRape")
	SexLab.StartSex(activeActors, anims, victim = Victim, hook="PostPlayerRape")
ElseIf activeActors.Length == 2
	sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByType(2, aggressive=true)
EndIf

Change that to this:

If activeActors.Length >= 2
	sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByType(2, aggressive=true)
EndIf

Thanks!!

I don't mean to be a pain in your ass but

I don't know if i did this right

I edited the .pex script

but when it came down to the .psc I had trouble reading it with notepad and wordpad so I just made a copy of the .pex file and renamed it to the .psc file (I hope that made sense :s )

Anyway long story short it didn't work, which I'm pretty sure it's 99.9% my fault 

So here's the .pex file for reference I hope it's correct. O yea and FYI I did extract all the scripts from the bsa and then deleted the bsa if that matters at all.

Jay.rar

Hey dkatryl, nice to see the new features and fixes :D

Question: When it comes to the temporary AI Package to make the NPCs tell you to back away, how long is temporary exactly? Also is it possible to re-aggro the enemies by getting too close to them? Asking because while the original enemy that "raped" you may be out of range for you to get away, there might be, say, an enemy close to the door (that you'd use to get out of the area), and that could cause a reaggro? or does it actual run on an actual temporary -timer-?

Thanks in advance! Hope the questions make sense, it's late here lol.

Hey dkatryl, nice to see the new features and fixes :D

Question: When it comes to the temporary AI Package to make the NPCs tell you to back away, how long is temporary exactly? Also is it possible to re-aggro the enemies by getting too close to them? Asking because while the original enemy that "raped" you may be out of range for you to get away, there might be, say, an enemy close to the door (that you'd use to get out of the area), and that could cause a reaggro? or does it actual run on an actual temporary -timer-?

Thanks in advance! Hope the questions make sense, it's late here lol.

IIRC, the "GET AWAY" period is 6 hours, after which, they drop the package.  It's basically just a tool so you can't just hang around in the middle of a bandit camp and don't think they won't get 'ideas'. :P

It uses a standard "GET AWAY OR IMMA GONNA SMACK YOU" AI package, so you have a brief period where you can run past them, (don't know the specifics, but if you're just looking to RUN!!! AAAHHH!!!, you will probably be okay), otherwise, yes, they will re-agro.  But only the actual ones involved in the initial rape.

Although, thinking about it, I might increase the Alias count and make it a pulse deal, sort of like how I do the Guard alert if you rape a civilian, and then give the first, eh, half dozen or so normally hostile NPC's the package.  Since basically, the idea is, you just got your ass raped in the middle of a bandit camp, you had best run away, or someone is bound to come looking for seconds.

Although I think I will lower the time down to just 1 hour, after which, I can happily reset their Aggression back to "2", since this only applies to bandits/necros/hostile NPC types.

I'll do that after I finish with the Vampire alternative takedowns.  Which, after having to figure out some things first, is coming out quite nicely, I believe! :)

Thanks!!

I don't mean to be a pain in your ass but

I don't know if i did this right

I edited the .pex script

but when it came down to the .psc I had trouble reading it with notepad and wordpad so I just made a copy of the .pex file and renamed it to the .psc file (I hope that made sense :s )

Anyway long story short it didn't work, which I'm pretty sure it's 99.9% my fault 

So here's the .pex file for reference I hope it's correct. O yea and FYI I did extract all the scripts from the bsa and then deleted the bsa if that matters at all.

The .pex is the compiled script, the .psc is the source.  They are not interchangeable, so you can't just rename the .pex into the .psc or vice versa.  You can open (and compile) the source using the CK, or with some extra work with plugins that I just didn't feel like bothering with, you can use Notepad++ and a few other tools.  I personally do everything in the CK, because I'm just stubborn like that.

However, if you aren't familiar with doing this, you will have to go learn how.  I invite you to check out http://www.creationkit.com/ which is where I learned 90% of everything I know, the other 10% being random Google searches.

Last summer, braided hose on the inlet to the hot water heater outlet sprung a leak, heater is in the attic.  This happened during the night while asleep.  We discovered this as the downstairs kitchen lights fell off the sodden ceiling after enough water had built up in the attic, then the upstairs hallway bathroom, and then the kitchen below.  Fun times had by all.

Fast forward to tonight, when, lo and behold, the braided hose on the OUTLET decided to do the same. <_<  Fortunately, this time, we were up and caught it early, no water damage, just have a plumber out tomorrow to replace it with a solid pipe connection on the outlet just like was done to the inlet last year.  Should have had both done last year, but oh well.  Live and learn.

Ahh, the joys of home ownership.

At any rate, just saying that I'm a wee distracted at the moment and I don't think I will be done with the update tonight.  :P

dkatryl one question ?? Will this mod ultimately allow npc vs npc get action too ?? So far it is currently only player, companion or enemy. i was wondering if you will allow neutral npc vs npc too in a future version ??

No plans.  I have no interest in creating some massive NPC orgy, and I believe there are already other mods that cover that.

Got more info for ya on the .esp errors found in TES5Edit, as follows:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [50] SexLab Submit.esp
[00:00] Found a struct with negative size! 2F07C0F3 < 2F07C0F0
[00:00]                           FormID -> [0303C80F] <Error: Could not be resolved>
[00:00]                         Above errors were found in :Object v2
[00:00]                       Above errors were found in :Object Union
[00:00]                     Above errors were found in :Value
[00:00]                   Above errors were found in :Property
[00:00]                 Above errors were found in :Properties
[00:00]               Above errors were found in :Script
[00:00]                     Type -> <Unknown: 0>
[00:00]                   Above errors were found in :Property
[00:00]                 Above errors were found in :Properties
[00:00]               Above errors were found in :Script
[00:00]             Above errors were found in :Scripts
[00:00]           Above errors were found in :Quest VMAD
[00:00]         Above errors were found in :Data
[00:00]       Above errors were found in :VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :_SLSubmit "SexLab Submit" [QUST:50001826]
[00:00]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "QUST"
[00:00] Above errors were found in :[50] SexLab Submit.esp
[00:00] All Done!

Not sure if it will help at all, but it looks like it checks each section of the esp separately, and lists any erors it finds just before the header for each section.  And basically I only ran the check for errors when I saw this on the load:

[00:59] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Building reference info.
[00:59] Background Loader: Found a struct with negative size! 2F07C0F3 < 2F07C0F0
[00:59] Background Loader: Found a struct with negative size! 2F07C0F3 < 2F07C0F0

Great mod - I'm especially fond on how the relationship changes interact with the game.

My little dunmer was just named Thane of Falkreath. As usual, you need to help three people for that. 'Helping' in this particular case meaning that she was bent over by the Jarls bodyguard, had a threesome with that guard and the cute steward, and then had some fun with... Narri? That girl in the tavern, with the usual tavernic onlookers. Bang, three people helped in need, Thane of Falkreath.

Of course, as a Thane you need that homestead, too. Went off to cut lumber. The sawmill guy disliked dunmer, and wouldn't let me cut it myself and for free. A quick little blow behind the mill raised the reputation sufficiently to allow it to happen.

Now, I have no idea whether you intended those consequential features, but I find them hilarious. :D Thanks a lot for a great mod!

Great mod - I'm especially fond on how the relationship changes interact with the game.

My little dunmer was just named Thane of Falkreath. As usual, you need to help three people for that. 'Helping' in this particular case meaning that she was bent over by the Jarls bodyguard, had a threesome with that guard and the cute steward, and then had some fun with... Narri? That girl in the tavern, with the usual tavernic onlookers. Bang, three people helped in need, Thane of Falkreath.

Of course, as a Thane you need that homestead, too. Went off to cut lumber. The sawmill guy disliked dunmer, and wouldn't let me cut it myself and for free. A quick little blow behind the mill raised the reputation sufficiently to allow it to happen.

Now, I have no idea whether you intended those consequential features, but I find them hilarious. :D Thanks a lot for a great mod!

I'd be lying if I could say I thought of each and every instance where this would benefit (In fact, I wasn't sure what all it would do beyond just making subsequent sexy times easier to start), but what you described was definitely within the overall intent! :)

Again, a bunch of a hex values means absolutely diddly to me.  I can appreciate the effort to try to report issues, but expressed in a manner that are meaningless to me, I can't really do anything about it.

Apologize for the meaningless chatter then.  Just thought I may help by pointing out something unusual, and in this case, I seem to be pointing at the sky full of stars .. ;)  I had no idea what it means either, and I don't have any problems with this great mod.  Just did not want anything biting at you, certainly not me.  Thanks

I've got no idea what the negative struct size warnings might mean, but the others seem to indicate that two properties in scripts attached to the _SLSubmit quest have not been filled correctly in the CK. From the looks of it, one has not been filled at all, while the other one points to a form that does not exist anymore

How do you escape from a npc that has beaten and taken advantage of the PC?

I tried out the new "skyrim unbound" start and ended up in front of a cave full of vampire thralls and a vampire master.  Got owned instantly, then raped and bound by the two that defeated me.  I had absolutely nothing in gear or coin other than the rags on my back, so using "sexlab matchmaker" I got them interested in each other, and kept triggering that set whenever needed. Then I looted everything from the cave and tried to make a run for it.  Both of my captors kept catching up to me and following me around - in non-aggro mode - no matter how far I went.  This process took about 20 minutes real time (roughly 320 minutes in game due to setting the time scale to 16) before I gave up and started a new game.

Did I not wait long enough, too long, or not run far enough?

I've got no idea what the negative struct size warnings might mean, but the others seem to indicate that two properties in scripts attached to the _SLSubmit quest have not been filled correctly in the CK. From the looks of it, one has not been filled at all, while the other one points to a form that does not exist anymore

Yeah, which is odd, because I believe I have set everything in Quest to have a property set to *something*, even if just a default of 0 or whatever.  Basically has the little icon next to it to show something was associated.

Not, sure, Quest has a crap ton of variables defined, given that it hosts the vast majority of the custom functions used throughout the mod, so I can double check for the next update to make sure I didn't miss one or two.

Otherwise, yeah, I just don't know to even look at when it's just a hex identifier. :unsure:

Now that the Sexlab arousal framework is here... maybe this is a good way to make companions automatic?

MCM toggle for the feature and MCM value of arousal where they start trying to make enemies submit.

I don't use the arousal framework, and I have no plans on making companions automatic or anything.  There are plenty of mods out there that allow you to make random NPC's become companions, none of which I use but they exist.

How do you escape from a npc that has beaten and taken advantage of the PC?

I tried out the new "skyrim unbound" start and ended up in front of a cave full of vampire thralls and a vampire master.  Got owned instantly, then raped and bound by the two that defeated me.  I had absolutely nothing in gear or coin other than the rags on my back, so using "sexlab matchmaker" I got them interested in each other, and kept triggering that set whenever needed. Then I looted everything from the cave and tried to make a run for it.  Both of my captors kept catching up to me and following me around - in non-aggro mode - no matter how far I went.  This process took about 20 minutes real time (roughly 320 minutes in game due to setting the time scale to 16) before I gave up and started a new game.

Did I not wait long enough, too long, or not run far enough?

Hrm, good point.  I overlooked the Vampire factions, need to look into that!

As to the rest, hrm, they shouldn't have been following you around.  When you say "non-agro" mode, do you mean they were just walking behind you, but you could talk to them?  Or were they following you, red dot like enemies, but not attacking, hands at the side?

Neither should happen, but if it is the latter sounds like some version of the re-agro bug, while the former sounds like something else entirely.

Now that the Sexlab arousal framework is here... maybe this is a good way to make companions automatic?

MCM toggle for the feature and MCM value of arousal where they start trying to make enemies submit.

I don't use the arousal framework, and I have no plans on making companions automatic or anything.  There are plenty of mods out there that allow you to make random NPC's become companions, none of which I use but they exist.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant, companions with very high arousal using submit grapples in battle. Not any recruiting.

Hello, Loving the mod, pretty new to skyrim modding.  I have a question about the latest version.

When I updated to it the following change seems to be leaking into lovers comfort.

Meaning that since the update:

Increased the Bounty follow from Min 90/ Max 180 to Min 450/ Max 500. This should result in the NPC bumping into the player far less than previously.

I tell an NPC that I want to find somewhere more private they follow far behind  and are hard to lead further if you hit a wall (trying to lead into a bedroom for example.)

Would that be caused by the following changes or did I mess something up?

Is it something I can edit in a file?

Thanks again for your hard work on this.