If there is, it will be removed, because it was never intended.  The CD is there to keep it from being spammed.

As to upgrading or not, well, not much I can do there!  But then, I run with a very small amount of mods compared to many users on here, from the sounds of it.

Okay, looked at it, and yep, clear as day, the stamina check was there by mistake.

Removed, will be part of the next update.

This is very good function.

I think it can have more function, such as they will become the player lover or sometime they will give some item player or they will Initiative to sex.

Once upon a time, this was just a simple "Stop combat to initiate aggressive sex with random NPCs" mod, and I think I have far exceeded that goal.  And now I'd be lying if I said my interest in spending every evening working on this project wasn't waning.

So, yes, perhaps more could be done with that, but I am trying to wind down work on the mod, not create more work.

If there is, it will be removed, because it was never intended.  The CD is there to keep it from being spammed.

As to upgrading or not, well, not much I can do there!  But then, I run with a very small amount of mods compared to many users on here, from the sounds of it.

Okay, looked at it, and yep, clear as day, the stamina check was there by mistake.

Removed, will be part of the next update.

Thanks! Eagerly awaiting your final iteration:)

Hmmm. I dont think it would be a lot of work. You dont have to make the items toggleable. You can force the actor to follow the sexlab strip settings.

Not sure how I missed this earlier, but apparently I did.  At any rate, I'm not sure what part of the "I do it that way so the robbing function I made for myself works" wasn't clear, and to not do that will make the robbing function not work as I intended.  (i.e. if they don't remove the item, it isn't lootable from the ShowGiftMenu() screen.  All of which is done *before* the StartSex() function is called, which means I can't rely on the Framework's stripping configuration.)

But if you feel it's not a lot of work, I released the source scripts, feel free to modify your personal copy to follow the sexlab strip settings. <_<

One last suggestion, would it be possible to make 2 toggles for the percent change to success in mCM, one for the speech options (bribery and seduction), while the other is for the force options. This is mostly for immersion purposes so not a huge deal, but I feel my big brute should have an advantage in combat only, without having to remember to switch the toggle back when he tries to be nice with a civilized lady.

No plans for it.  Don't forget, the Coercion is not just based on Speech/Illusion, but also has a component involving your Prime offensive skill as well.  So in effect, it already has what you are asking.  The slider is a catch all for those that don't want to struggle too much with the success chance(s), especially at lower levels.

Many of the requests being asked in recent posts are not hugely tasking by themselves, but each one will take a few hours, between adding the function, testing the new addition, creating the MCM addition, updating the Language templates, and before you know it, another night just flew by.  And then another, and then another.

That was fun and all the first week or so, but just shy of 3 months later, eh, let's just say the enthusiasm isn't quite what it was in the beginning.  Which is why I am declining the majority of the suggestions.

And, speaking of another several more nights going by... time to get the next update packaged and uploaded.

Bah, was getting ready to upload, then as I was typing up the changelog, I realized the approach I took to making sure the outfits don't magically respawn after you loot them will probably work peachy on leveled NPC's that don't matter, but will probably have issues on named NPC's, such as townfolk, if/when they are raped.

So I think I need to revisit this for another night or two before I update, otherwise I can see a lot of people might be in for an unpleasant surprise.  In fact, given how much of a pain in the ass Outfits can be, I think I will scale it back and only do it to the hostile faction NPC's that you can turn in for a bounty, since they are, but nature, leveled NPC's with outfits no one particularly cares about, and we'll just all overlook the named NPC's and their magically re-appearing outfits.

Again, I say bah!

• 07AUG13, ~2316CST:

• Removed an erroneous Stamina check before the Shout would operate.

Any NPC that is to be turned in for a bounty will have their outfits automatically updated.  This is to prevent previously stripped/robbed NPCs from magically regaining a full set of equipment when you move locations with them on follow.

Increased the Bounty follow from Min 90/ Max 180 to Min 450/ Max 500.  This should result in the NPC bumping into the player far less than previously.

Applied a temporary "Weakened Unarmed Damage" effect on the assailant that punches the player during a surrender, which should result in very little damage being done. 

DK, I was putting a new build together with your latest upload and I usually take a peek at a filtered load with TES5Edit:  

As I am not really too sure what this means, but it looked unusual, so I thought I'd run it by you.  The following is the last several lines at the bottom of my initial load in TES5Edit.  Since those peculiar looking (struct with negative size!) lines came after the submit.esp loaded, I figured there might be something to be concerned about.  I'm going to start a new game with it regardless, unless it won't let me.  I'll update later if need be.

[01:02] Background Loader: [sexLabMatchMaker.esp] Building reference info.
[01:02] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Building reference info.
[01:02] Background Loader: Found a struct with negative size! 2EA2C0F3 < 2EA2C0F0
[01:02] Background Loader: Found a struct with negative size! 2EA2C0F3 < 2EA2C0F0
[01:02] Background Loader: [sexLabBooksOfLove.esp] Building reference info.
[01:02] Background Loader: [sexLabDefeat.esp] Building reference info.
[01:02] Background Loader: finished

Clean SexLabs animation register.
if this doesn't help, make a full clean up of SexLab, following the instructions (don't forget to re-setup SL afterwards).
For some odd reason, the latest SL version seems to stop playing some, if not all, sex animations after a while.
i mainly encountered this with Radiant Prostitution, if i got one customer after another.

While I am still feeling a bit of "mod" fatigue overall, I am primarily making this mod for myself first and foremost, which means I reserve the right to get inspired at any point and decide "Oh, that's cool, I totally need to add that! B) "

I just had one of those today while taking a brief browse on Nexus at work, and it made me think of using an alternate set of animations for the Grapple/Ambush take downs under certain circumstances.

One word: Vampires. :)

While I am still feeling a bit of "mod" fatigue overall, I am primarily making this mod for myself first and foremost, which means I reserve the right to get inspired at any point and decide "Oh, that's cool, I totally need to add that! B) "

I just had one of those today while taking a brief browse on Nexus at work, and an alternate set of animations for the Grapple/Ambush take downs that perfectly suits the mod.

One word: Vampires. :)

Hmm can't wait to see it!

Clean SexLabs animation register.

if this doesn't help, make a full clean up of SexLab, following the instructions (don't forget to re-setup SL afterwards).

For some odd reason, the latest SL version seems to stop playing some, if not all, sex animations after a while.

i mainly encountered this with Radiant Prostitution, if i got one customer after another.

Thanks, it worked!  :)

Hey Dkatryl

is there anyway I can turnoff 3 way animations?

I understand the words you are using, just not quite sure of the context in which you are using them.

The only thing I can come up with is you don't want a gang-bang when you surrender?  In which case, I guess you could unselect all of the valid 3-way animations?  Unless you mean you only want to have a single NPC pounce on you in the middle of a group, in which case, eh, nothing built in for that, no.  And I have no plans on adding that as a MCM option.

What I mean is: Lets say my character auto submits in a group of 4 or so bandits, instead of the 3 way animations automatically kicking in, I'd rather it just be 1-1 (each bandit takes a turn) Sexlab defeat is a good example, you can toggle if you want 3 way animations or not

I tried deselecting the 3 way ani's in the sexlab MCM, but when they strip my character they all just stand around infinitely 

What I mean is: Lets say my character auto submits in a group of 4 or so bandits, instead of the 3 way animations automatically kicking in, I'd rather it just be 1-1 (each bandit takes a turn) Sexlab defeat is a good example, you can toggle if you want 3 way animations or not

I tried deselecting the 3 way ani's in the sexlab MCM, but when they strip my character they all just stand around infinitely 

Yeah, I figured that's what you meant, but no, I have no plans on doing that.

I'm not doing the "queue up in line for a gang-bang", so I don't really see the point in reducing the 3-way down to a 2-way.

However, if you want to change your own personal copy to basically always do a 2-way, it's really just a matter of editing the PlayerSex() function in the _SLSubmitQuest script.

If activeActors.Length >= 3
	sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByType(3)
	RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_PostPlayerRape", "PostPlayerRape")
	SexLab.StartSex(activeActors, anims, victim = Victim, hook="PostPlayerRape")
ElseIf activeActors.Length == 2
	sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByType(2, aggressive=true)
EndIf

Change that to this:

If activeActors.Length >= 2
	sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByType(2, aggressive=true)
EndIf

Ooh, as I was working on the Vampire related stuff, came across two more minor bugs.

• You could target a dead NPC and trigger the Grapply/Ambush/etc.  Whoops!
  • If you tapped the hotkey too fast, you could actually begin a grapple, then when you sheathed your weapon in order to do the unarmed animation, tapping the hotkey again would register it as having your weapon put away, and then surrendering!  Whoops!

Both should be fixed and part of the next update whenever it is ready.

Do you know if this mod has any conflicts with Hentai Pregnancy?

I ask because I had this mode working great and tonight downloaded the other mod with the gem add on and now my screen auto freezes every time the auto surrender from this mod should kick in....any idea's?

I ask because I had this mode working great and tonight downloaded the other mod with the gem add on and now my screen auto freezes every time the auto surrender from this mod should kick in....any idea's?

I don't know.  In theory, it shouldn't, 100% custom files, etc.  But I don't know what that other mod does (and more importantly, *how* it does it) other than whatever can be inferred with that title, so I don't really know.

Maybe another user that has tried both can comment and advise on load orders, workarounds, or if it is just plain not compatible.

having trouble wth defeat mod any time i sneak up on weakened foes with sword in my hand i jux cant activate them

I think you might have the wrong thread.  This is for Submit, Defeat is over there ---->

:P

Or, I'm just not understanding your question.

i am running with both and they work i have had no troble with them. 

i have it loaded after submit in my load order