AAF SEU Voiced Extension

View File

Requirements:

AAF Sex Em Up

AAF

Description:

This is a mod that is going to bring immersion to SEU.  My goal is to add xvaSynth, re-used vanilla lines, and  spliced lines to all vanilla NPCs in the game for the SEU framework.  Inspired by how Ostim and it's module Oromance work in Skyrim, I plan to achieve something similar to that.

As of version 0.2 release, this is what's currently supported:

-Male Protagonist generic flirt dialogue lines

-Flirt dialogue for:

male protagonist
-female protagonist
-Cait
-Gwen Mcnamara
-Tina De Luca
-Ellie Perkins
-The Mechanist
-Scribe Neriah
-Scribe Haylen
-Geneva
-Katy Pinns
-Dixie
-Alexis Combes
-Rowdy
-Lucy Abernathy
-Mackenzie Bridgeman
-Janey Warwick
-Darcy Pembroke

-Desdemona

-Glory

-Female Boston voice (e.g. Deb)

If you want more up to date releases, check it out on nexus! AAF Sex Em Up Voiced Extension at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Here is the roadmap for the future of this mod:

Added a new MCM  to disable/enable asking your companions to flirt with the targeted NPC (default off)

SEU-Voiced-Extension Roadmap

-plan on covering all dialogue for all female NPCs from SEU that have xVASynth models

-cover other protagonist dialogue lines

-use existing lines and resplice to get better audio quality for NPC dialogue, craft more unique lines for each NPC

-Implement specific conditions to pass the SEU speech checks for flirtation, such as requiring to finish certain quests related to the respective NPC

-Train my own VAsynth models for uncovered NPCs, and then give them voiced dialogue

-Cover all dialogue for male NPCs that have xVASynth models

-cover non-human actor dialogue lines

For updates and discussion about the mod and to make suggestions go to my discord:

https://discord.gg/AEZNcPuPS3

Changelog:

0. 2: - reworked all lines to include re-used vanilla lines, complete flirt coverage, added Tina De Luca and Ellie Perkins

Initial Release 0.1: -generic flirt for male protag, flirt sex dialogue for Cait and Gwen McNamara

27 minutes ago, chubjub said:

Thankyou for taking this on , its well needed and would bring a lot to game.

No problem. It's just the start, but it's something I'd like to see in my own playthroughs as well.

As mentioned in the roadmap, I plan on tackling most of the unique female NPCs first, and sticking with just "vanilla" dialogue, nothing on the deviant side like with prostitution/rape as of right now.  

If you want more updates or want to make suggestions, I check my discord more often, it's more convenient to check on mobile.

On 8/29/2022 at 7:34 PM, Arcturus7777 said:

there is a voice mod for this mod, but it looks to me like it is only done the player voice.  not really sure.  are you adding to that mod?

Yes, there is a video you should watch on the mod page. That will answer your question. I also update this mod more frequently on Nexus, I'll eventually update here as well.

On 9/9/2022 at 9:34 PM, RatchetW said:

Nice, excited to see where it goes.

I have a nitpick though, the male player dialougue sounds way more natural or believeable than the female player dialgoue

They are both AI generated, not much refinement has been done to either

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/4/2023 at 5:42 AM, eflat01 said:

This mod seems to break SEU robot sex flirting... "Be My Love Machine?" will always result in "Can Not Comply" no matter what even with 100% success chance on.

I responded to you before already on Nexus but this does not touch robots at all thats an issue with original SEU.

I just updated the LL version to current, with all the voices and changes

2 hours ago, sranger said:

I responded to you before already on Nexus but this does not touch robots at all thats an issue with original SEU.

I just updated the LL version to current, with all the voices and changes

What version of SEU had you based this on? Just wondering because disabling this mod they work.

29 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

What version of SEU had you based this on? Just wondering because disabling this mod they work.

1.16, if you know how to use xedit you can check yourself to see if you find something but I don't touch robot stuff at all.

22 hours ago, sranger said:

1.16, if you know how to use xedit you can check yourself to see if you find something but I don't touch robot stuff at all.

Thanks, and yes I agree this mod does not touch the robot responses, can see that in xedit and CK, But now I think I figured out why Robot/Synth flirts in SEU works without this mod but not with it. I posted my testing when playing around with the dialog's conditions on EgoBallistic's SEU topic. May have something to do with the conditions being tested and sequence order of those responses.

I just uploaded SEU version 1.18 which fixes the problem.  The fix as @eflat01 discovered was to add explicit condition checks to all the flirt failure responses.  SEU was only checking for a "flirt succeeded" condition on the success response, and the failure response was the fallback default.  This worked great until now, but for some reason with the voiced patch installed the responses get evaluated out of order.  Since the failure response for robots was being evaluated before the success response, flirting with them would always fail.  Adding a check for "flirt failed" fixes the problem.

• 2 months later...
On 10/5/2023 at 5:55 PM, eflat01 said:

Sent this to the author... Changed some of Cait's responses, added Piper, if anyone wants it. 

AAF SEU Voiced Extension-added-piper.7z 9.19 MB · 10 downloads

That version, for some reason, causes all humans and ghouls to fail flirt checks, even when "flirt always succeeds" is set to yes. Does not affect simple flirting. Does not matter if the npc is in the list or not. Does not affect robots.

The mod Extended Dialogue Interface might cause this to happen, not sure (though one of it's features did help to let me know if it failed without having to actually pick the option). The problem doesn't happen if @sranger's version on the download page is used instead.

Edited by ptmc2112
6 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

That version, for some reason, causes all humans and ghouls to fail flirt checks, even when "flirt always succeeds" is set to yes. Does not affect simple flirting. Does not matter if the npc is in the list or not. Does not affect robots.

The mod Extended Dialogue Interface might cause this to happen, not sure (though one of it's features did help to let me know if it failed without having to actually pick the option). The problem doesn't happen if @sranger's version on the download page is used instead.

Do me a favor and try this one ... I use EDI and flirts work for me. Wondering if I zipped up and uploaded an earlier version? 

AAF SEU Voiced Extension-10-6-added-piper.7z

Edited by eflat01
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...