• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello I find this sexlab list perfect. I also happend to install sexlab werewolves..Sadly I play a female character..witch as the current way the scripting and animations are..You have to make the female use the male shape..Or she just stands there looking sexy while your friend 'air humping' You know she wolves need lovings too. Would be nice if they added some animations that would allow you to get mounted by your werewolf fallower as a female lycan[i also have happend to install most of the supporting mods for it like moonlight tales,TOL mcm vertion,randomsex..You know..the sexlab mods that add some actual realisom to the game. I am hoping some one is working on getting the female werewolf to actually be breed for once instead of her putting on the perverbial 'strap on' to have sex while in beast form.

the "How to Download sex lab and Fnis properly" link is not working for me because  "You do not have permission to view this forum." ??? :(  I have been here since around it started getting popular with Oblivion. :P

Thanks for the notice, I never even noticed the old thread was taken down and replaced with another one.

Thanks to Ark of Truth for compiling a guide.

Here's the link to the new guide and I updated the old info on the Index with this new one.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25219-getting-started-with-sexlab-how-to-install-sexlab-and-its-requirements/

I thought this might be the best place to ask, excuse me if it's not, but is there a sexlab mod that lets you pick targets (NPCs or self), select an animation from a menu, and then start the animation? I've been out of the loop for a while but I seem to remember there was a (non sexlab) mod that allowed that sort of thing.

I thought this might be the best place to ask, excuse me if it's not, but is there a sexlab mod that lets you pick targets (NPCs or self), select an animation from a menu, and then start the animation? I've been out of the loop for a while but I seem to remember there was a (non sexlab) mod that allowed that sort of thing.

No, the closest thing you have is SexLab MatchMaker where you cast spells on yourself or NPC to have sex, but there is not individual menu to select animations to play you have to sift through them one by one.

If there was such a mod it would be under Mindless Sex. Like SexLab Matchmaker since it is just mindless sex.

• 1 month later...

Well I've updated all the new plugins since I've completely forgot about updated the SexLab Index.

If I missed anything please let me know :D

Note, to be on the SexLab index it either has to directly require SexLab Framework or contributes to the overall enjoyment of SexLab functions. Like Immersive First Person View or similarly.

Edit

I've noticed there's over 100 followers of this thread. I feel so proud of myself.. :heart:  :D:heart:

Since there hasn't been any real feedback I guess it must mean I was doing a good job with organizing lulz.

Is there a follower mod that the follower will just flat out take advantage of the player whenever they're horny (without requiring starting dialog like "Horny Followers"?

Make a post here Wher can I find...?  you will have a much better chance of getting an answer there.

Added a link about similar subject at the top.

Hopefully, but I'm not optimistic, that people will go there instead of posting here.

Can someone explain me how to get the sexlabframework (which I installed) work so that I have a decent amount of sexanimation which can be started in game. In the description it is only mentioned that I have to instal relevant plugins,, but when I look at the plugin index there is a lot of stuff and a lot completely unrelated and no simple mod for example saying start sex now with npc x and use all the animation that exist, do I miss something? I thought sexlab covers everything which came out so far, but apparently all this animation are nowhere to find or to start

Halp!!!!

Can someone explain me how to get the sexlabframework (which I installed) work so that I have a decent amount of sexanimation which can be started in game. In the description it is only mentioned that I have to instal relevant plugins,, but when I look at the plugin index there is a lot of stuff and a lot completely unrelated and no simple mod for example saying start sex now with npc x and use all the animation that exist, do I miss something? I thought sexlab covers everything which came out so far, but apparently all this animation are nowhere to find or to start

Halp!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have any questions regarding the framework itself or have problems first, please visit here.

Frequently Asked Questions

http://www.loverslab...-questions-faq/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As take from the very first few lines in the OP.

You obviously did not read the intro, nor is this the place to post ANY questions about the SexLab Framework nor it's installation/usages/application of the framework.

If you read the thread for the SexLab Framework like you probably should have you woulkd know that the framework does nothing by itself.

Obviously, even by make very large bold words very apparent on the front page I still get things like this.

Do you think you could put the UFO/AFT compatible WorkingGirl mod as outdated (or better yet remove it from the list) since it was based on the first release of my mod 7 updates ago and I've had proper compatibiltiy for some time now.

Yup doing it right away. I don't really keep track of such things so it's kind of up to the community to tell me about these things. :D

I don't really want to keep defunct/outdated mods on this more-so don't want to skim through every single mod for updates about its functionality.

March 28, 2014~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added new category BDSM & Devious Devices since it's gotten very popular and in hindsight didn't really fix into "immersive plugins" very well. That was an error on my part. It should have had it's own category. Moved mods that featured Devious Devices mods into that category and removed them from their prior locations.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems there are nothing good and simple for player on npc and monsters.

Modders are too complicated. Create a simple mod like the spell from Saddict would be better...

Sexlab (Mass) MatchMaker supports npcs and monsters

SexLab Submit has creature support.

There's probably others, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

If you want to complain about how there's nothing specifically catering towards you, this is not the place to do so and obviously did not read the introduction on the beginning of the OP.

Taken directly from the first few lines.

If you want to voice your own idea for a SexLab mod and discuss others, please visit here.

Mod Ideas & Plans - Discussion

http://www.loverslab...ans-discussion/

If you have any questions about or cannot find a certain mod that does "insert whatever function," please visit here

Where Can I Find...? Skyrim Adult Requests

http://www.loverslab...adult-requests/

I am having trouble with sexlab, I install everything correctly, I install all required mods, but I have no animations under the corresponding tabs in the MCM. Please help.

Well you sir get no pity from me :P

This isn't a technical support thread, and you obviously did not take the 5 seconds necessary to read the opening post to have answered your question almost instantly.