I think Prison Overhaul is missing from the list

Aye, it could be included among the 'notable mods' I'd think.

Added.

Also it wasn't technically missing because it didn't include actual sexual content or at least i think it doesn't as I haven't tried it out. But after reading the description of what it does I think it could fit in if your into the whole masochist / bdsm thing.

Oh, I have decided that it is not included because it uses a different mechanism (?), I tried it and noticed that his scenes are not taken into account in the "diary".

Oh, I have decided that it is not included because it uses a different mechanism (?), I tried it and noticed that his scenes are not taken into account in the "diary".

I'll just leave it in notable mods. You could request for the author to add SexLab support I guess.

September 4, 2013~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Restructureded the whole main post by alphabetizing the categories and updated a few things. Made it easier to understand where things are.

I'll just leave it in notable mods. You could request for the author to add SexLab support I guess.

September 4, 2013~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Restructureded the whole main post by alphabetizing the categories and updated a few things. Made it easier to understand where things are.

Latest versions of Prison Overhaul now use SexLab, it does need to be moved into the SexLab mods part now.

I know this probally has been asked alot in different threads just wondering if some one has started work on putting the bestiality animations into a mod like oblivion has or even just a simple spell mod. Be really cool if some one could. BTW the animations look great. 

This is not a thread to ask for these types of questions.

Go here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to update everyone that the framework has been updated to v1.20 and with it a few words of warning.

Firstly you should just update because of the massive improvements in stability and performance.

but secondly, it WILL breaks some of the mods in the Index.(As of my current knowledge from following the development thread)

Please make sure that each mod is updated or certified that it is working with v1.20 before ranting about YOUR PLUGIN BROKE MY GAME WAH WAH WAH. we'll just ignore you :D

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be wonderful to have a list of the mods stating which work and which won't work with 1.20. So far I've been assuming that no mention in the first post of 1.2 compatibility means it won't work, but apparently that's not always the case, and as the threads themselves can be massive, it's easy to miss it being mentioned in a post or two.

• 3 weeks later...

I redo some export process for some animations so it won't cause "butt" problem again with XPMS in nexus. Here is the link where I put the uploaded file

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-191-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support-ece-support-for-male-characters-also-on-this-thread/?do=findComment&comment=554090

Added it right under the xpms fix link.

Thanks for the heads-up since I really don't follow any of the threads that much. I only keep a look out for new ones.

LaEspada said : 

Random Sex Mod for SexiS/SexLab

http://www.loverslab...-july-4th-2013/
Spoiler

Skyrim has been a stable place, monogomy the norm. All that is about to change. Introducing Random sex mod. Are you tired of not having STD's spread amuck through the world of tamriel? This mod puts a end to all of that, introducing customize-able options allowing for you to make your own hetero homo or trisexual paradise of love. Dibella herself would flip out over the extreme amounts of debauchery and bodily fluids that can be sprayed across the landscapes of Tamriel using this mod. But be warned! With the wrong settings it could take you up to 27 hours to walk down one street in whiterun as you could fornicate 947 times just to get there. Random sex mod, bringing a new meaning to "Dohvakiin is the new cumdumpster"

AND I LAUGHED SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS... SO THANK YOU !

• 2 weeks later...

Question. I have SexLab and Romance installed, but what is the best plugin for utilizing more lesbian and masterbation animations. Because all my animations have a dildo and i really dont like it. Thanks in advanced. :)

Isn't the place to ask, and anyways I don't think there's any animations that utlilize dildos yet.

hello . very nice work . but it will beter when you write DATE on front of Plugins . then we know how is newest and we need to update .  thanks

Already said I won't be keeping track of versions, I don't time nor the patience to look through every single thread for updates.

Question. I have SexLab and Romance installed, but what is the best plugin for utilizing more lesbian and masterbation animations. Because all my animations have a dildo and i really dont like it. Thanks in advanced. :)

Isn't the place to ask, and anyways I don't think there's any animations that utlilize dildos yet.

hello . very nice work . but it will beter when you write DATE on front of Plugins . then we know how is newest and we need to update .  thanks

Already said I won't be keeping track of versions, I don't time nor the patience to look through every single thread for updates.

There's an option on each mod's download page to 'follow this file'.  You'll automatically get a notification when the mod other makes a change there. That way you won't have to worry about someone else tracking dates for you.

thanks  for your answers .

but what is difference between this two type of answers ?!!!!!

"Already said I won't be keeping track of versions, I don't time nor the patience to look through every single thread for updates."

and

"There's an option on each mod's download page to 'follow this file'.  You'll automatically get a notification when the mod other makes a change there. That way you won't have to worry about someone else tracking dates for you."

Sorry i thought users would tell me what they was using.

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to annouce that I am going on vacation for the rest of the month of December and I won't have internet access during that time.

I won't be able to update the Index.

well then I'll update this current post with any new mode I find while you are away, that way when you get back you can save time by looking here instead of everywhere :)

devious devices - captured dreams (more or less a sex shop)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop/

sexlab dangerous night (rape on wake up when sleeping in inn/wilderness/etc.)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23993-sexlab-dangerous-nights/

sexlab werewolves

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23812-sexlab-werewolves-v20-updated-2013-12-19/

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys - boy oh boy - i start with sexlab today and working step by step through it LOL - there are so much cute stuff here - respect to all guys here and compliments, great work ! so i would like to ask - can someone tell me a version in which male and female having sex and come close with there heads - like kissing ?? i search for something that shows a kiss... i make my own comic with screenshots and would like to make a pic with "the first kiss" ^^ haaa romantic hm ^^  can someone help or tell me which mod i can take or something like that ??

cheers and hugs :*

hey guys - boy oh boy - i start with sexlab today and working step by step through it LOL - there are so much cute stuff here - respect to all guys here and compliments, great work ! so i would like to ask - can someone tell me a version in which male and female having sex and come close with there heads - like kissing ?? i search for something that shows a kiss... i make my own comic with screenshots and would like to make a pic with "the first kiss" ^^ haaa romantic hm ^^  can someone help or tell me which mod i can take or something like that ??

cheers and hugs :*

I think Sexlab Romance adds a dialogue "Someone needs a Hug" that makes the player and NPC hug and after done a few times to kiss. It does not add it to ALL NPCs though so you might have to edit their faction a bit. I know it adds it to housecarls.

So I had everything working but being me, I decided to go poking around with some mods I found here and there.

After which I realised that my Sexlab mods had stopped working. I tried reinstalling them then tried installing it from scratch and then  reinstalled skyrim completely (After clearing out all the mods)

Still doesn't work.

The mods that aren't working are "Sexlab Defeat, Sexlab Hentai creatures, Sexlab Matchmaker and I recently installed Enchantress but the spells do not show up even though I can see the mod in MCM.

Help please :(

OK I have used the previous versions of sexlab and am upgrading as my latest version is 1.15.  One mod I'd like to know if it's still compatible is xazPrisonOverhaul.  Everything else is noted in the list but this is one mod that is not currently shown.

OK I have used the previous versions of sexlab and am upgrading as my latest version is 1.15. One mod I'd like to know if it's still compatible is xazPrisonOverhaul. Everything else is noted in the list but this is one mod that is not currently shown.

it is at least with any sexlab version before 1.3, ot might or might not be compatible with 1.3, haven't tried it yet. But search for it in the top right of the page in the search bar, just Make sure to change the "this topic" to forums