3 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Well involves the blood of a rubber chicken that you are spinning around your head from the middle of a pentagram drawn using white chalk from the cliffs of Dover.  Are you sure you want to know?

(Try clicking the Check Box in your Mod Manager next to the file).

What is this "clicking" you speak of?

13 hours ago, leyre said:

What is this "clicking" you speak of?

How are you loading your mods? 

Pretty much everyone here uses one of three different Mod Managers.  The most functional and feature rich one is Mod Organizer (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334), the next is Nexus Mod Manager which is easier to use but you pay for that ease in it's inability to keep proper track of the files you install and installation order of mods is much more important and the third is the one almost all have installed but only a few actually use it to manage their mods is Wrye Bash (it has a feature to create a patch that combine things from multiple mods instead of "last mod wins" so most people use it only for that).

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2017 at 2:44 AM, Tekumze said:

Just to correct you on one thing. Sexy Bandit Captives does not require original Sex Slaves mod nor does it require more bandit camps.

Hard requirement is only Apachii skyhair (not sure I got the name right).

More bandit camps is just recommended though to avoid seeing captives where there's nobody around (as they should be in a bandit camp).

Very true - however it's much more fun with SSfBC than without.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi great list, After trying Schl for females.with the exception of NPCs it's a kinda a bust on futa.trying Imm gender now. What I hope to see is a simple Mod female player/npc Penis-yes/no/select which and really pasts it on her RM pluggin & slidders optional, Male pussy /yes/no= great laughs 

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, MadameRed said:

Is this list being updated anymore, or is there a newer, UTD list available?

List was updated last time long time ago.

But the content is still valid.

19 hours ago, MadameRed said:

Is this list being updated anymore, or is there a newer, UTD list available?

19 hours ago, CPU said:

List was updated last time long time ago.

But the content is still valid.

I'm just one lazy fuck. But yea, most of the content is still good and still has a majority of the "essentials"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/2/2018 at 9:27 PM, LaEspada said:

I'm just one lazy fuck. But yea, most of the content is still good and still has a majority of the "essentials"

I feel with you but afaik you're the only one who can chance that, something that really should get updated is the "bestiality" part. It's basics are pretty much completly changed, they're either outdated or redundant.

Necessary changes:

1. Delete SL Nude creatures

2. Delete Creature features

3. Change More Nasty Critters to 

I'm lazy too and there are way too many people reporting problems in the tech sections because they still follow these parts of your otherwise great guide. ;) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 2:58 AM, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Is BeeingPregnant the only pregnancy mod out there? I want a mod that allows my character to get pregnant with creatures like Chaurus and then give birth to Chaurus Eggs or whatever, do I need BeeingPregnant or is there any other mod for that?

There are a few out there: Hentai Pregnancy, Soulgem Oven and Egg Factory(kinda). You also have some addons that does exactly what you want with Chaurus and Spiders, Estrus Chaurus and Estrus Chaurus Spider. Whom are addons for Estrus(tentacle stuff). 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

I am looking for this mod that you can have discount on stores by sex but it seems I cannot find it on the descriptions its been years now I think and I am downloading again the mods I used before. Thanks alot incase someone replied and if I am asking on the wrong thread I am sorry kindly remove my post. Thank you. 

On 7/23/2019 at 5:34 PM, TomahawkChop said:

Hi Guys,

I am looking for this mod that you can have discount on stores by sex but it seems I cannot find it on the descriptions its been years now I think and I am downloading again the mods I used before. Thanks alot incase someone replied and if I am asking on the wrong thread I am sorry kindly remove my post. Thank you. 

IDK of any mod like that, it might be a small-scale sexlab addon though. ?. finding specific mods can be annoying if you don't have a name or creator name.
if you've got a list of the mods you used before, going through each one and checking its features is the best bet.

6 hours ago, FlamingNinja said:

IDK of any mod like that, it might be a small-scale sexlab addon though. ?. finding specific mods can be annoying if you don't have a name or creator name.
if you've got a list of the mods you used before, going through each one and checking its features is the best bet.

This has an optional dialog for merchants to get a discount for having sex with them