[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

Just throwing something out there for your consideration, Emily.

I've been thinking about when the project first started that would allow for the PC to become one of these creatures.

I think it's still possible via a script spell and hidden armor types. If you were to make an ability for an associated Monster Girl form and made a scripting spell as a toggle then it would work somewhat. This could advance into adding spells the Monster Girl normally has too. Getting these spells would probably have you befriend the associated Monster Girl.

If they can speak english they can't be all animalistic :)

The other is with the addition of Monster Girls being captive, it gives me the idea of some sort of poachers guild or something. The Monster Girls themselves might have rare ingredients for mad alchemists who would pay alot to butcher and harvest these specimens. Then there are others who find it interesting to have these creatures as slaves, or things to experiment on for crazy necromancers and wizards which can then lead to even more nutty hybrids.

On the note of more male enemies: Hey, this could mean more opportunities for things like slave encampments, a monster girl poachers guild as said above, and more gore for everyone all round.

PS: I'm surprised there aren't any harpies D:

PATCH 18.08.2013.

BUG FIX:

*Fixed summoned creature aggressions.

Changes:

* Wrath of poseidon when slain will emit Bloody death effect.

* add venus maneater spawning among the sloadling in Blackwood marsh and swamp.

Generic captive:

* When Rescued, captive no longer display captivity state like dungeon iron chains nor repeating their previous condition when idle.

* when Rescued, captive will wear towel rags and escape the dungeon.

* When Rescued, All Captives enter Prey faction.

* When Rescued, All Generic captive gives kiss mark.

* When Rescued, All Captive modify their Disposition towards player by 100.

* Generic Captive no longer have pregnancy condition, The goblin and zombie rape captive still spawn pregnant captive.

Monstergirl Improvement.

* Add Manga cup holstaurus and succubus to perform flingingfeces seductive rubbing.

* Add Sload captive in Leyawiin county (north east gate) as debut test for MG city captive.

* Releasing Monstergirl will cause rampage and Fines.

* Improvement on the sloadlings. The crocolisk (Water boomer), The whip (swimmer), The bogrunner (Water Walker), The murkling (spitter).

* Swamp Wilderness in blackwood now spawn allmonstergirl aquatic creatures respectively. Sload spawn most often in deep waters and Wet dungeons to provide the worst water peril combat.

* Changes Hespiredes Bow into living oaked Wood instead of Rosebush..

Vanllia Changes.

* All vanilla bandit & marauder race are replaced with evil male race.

* heretic have 50% chance to learn fell creature ritual, to minimize summon spell user in conjurer dungeon.

* Valkyrie can no longer summon angel - Only Portal of Glory may summon angels.

* Damage fatigue magic effect now became Dehydrate.

Report More Bugs.

Scripting is sure a nut grinding job even after two days. The captive is not even half Done!

Two day wasted brooding over text instead of improving the visual and more serious fetish.

patch18.08.2013.rar

Do you know why emily mod monstergirl?

Because she can't play all the Race, all the fashionable armor, all the weapon & every Hot stuff in her data files. Instead of making new different race and new hero of kvatch all the time. Emily just simply want to play them all without switching dress and pants and loading other save game to get laid in different fashions and with lovers plugins.

Every time emily make a good combination of mix and match, she generate it as an NPC to the game instead of wearing it for her own PC, due to different alignment, personality and element.

A woman can have too many dress.

But it's useless during off season and new season.

It end up sitting on the wardrobe for years.

Barbie doll old dress are best shared among friends to make it valuable and extend their meaning.

A tons of fetishes in between. ;)

--------------------------

Now with whips at hand, embarrassing slavery pose and a healthy collection of leather fetish and ropes. Emily can revamp the vamp dungeon into full blown leather fetish dungeon, full with maids, diabolical nun, kinky vampires, suffering playthings, bondage victims into new heights of sick sick modding.

Did emily mentioned scatting doom soldiers and sentinel will spawn on every rivers?

post-97538-0-29801800-1376799491_thumb.jpg

COOOoooBB bBBrraaaaaa......  :lol:  GSB-modder's Phyton for every reptilian monstergirl.

It's a treasure dropped by naga or medusa, Loot and sell for profit, also makes the old monstergirl more appetizing.

Just put the heroic dick into venom spitting naga and make love in the front of snakes like Lucy.

http://t.hardsextube.com/video/26239/Lucy-Liu---Very-Hot-Sex-Scene-With-Snake

**Edit.

Dooh! :(

Some lovers animation conflict on broken captives.

Oh well. At least some still works.

Emily add few prisoner on every county dungeon.

Releasing them from the county castle dungeon is a crime.

Player can harm them as much as needed to your masochist sides.

Also going add immoral imperial guard torturer that will whip essential prisoner all day, all night. :lol:
Brutality is a Good sport, never get tired, never gets old.

Someone did request personal dungeon.

Emily will grant them soon enough.

Because this reminded Emily very much of her childhood days.

Ah, ... those were ...umn.. good times. :(

post-97538-0-41536000-1376802312_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-15062100-1376804156.jpg

post-97538-0-60439200-1376805183.jpg

post-97538-0-23205900-1376810210_thumb.jpg

No problem from bertus and emily sides.

We just checked them thoroughly this week.

Those animated objects use their original vanilla texture.

If anyone else missed the female bandit, Emily will add them back on the next patch.

If not then never mind, there still plenty of captive inside.

Ugly folks makes them prettier and your heroine more Standout to kill unworthy pricks.

There is no decent evil female voice set so far that could act dumb and violent to match the current bandit trio voice set.

Hello all,

greeting Emily , love your extension on Trish's earlier work..Currently using MonsterGirlApocolypse Beta 0.4  + the swarm awakens

Does this version of Coc require  sleep dewigs, cursed armor,chain beast,unholy corruptor, necro tower, estrus, the butterfly garden ,Furo trap - though this may be optional ,The cursed armor was missing a scamp head nif in the LL version but I downloaded a fix .

One thing I liked about Trish   an earlier version was the load screen music on fast travel just a suggestion.

keep up the awesome work O Strange One.

This mod doesn't acquire anything.

Extract and activate and play.

You should know there are three version of monstergirl from three different author.

Conflict is inevitable, prepare for crash and other oddities.

So choose one that you prefer best.

Thank you Emily for this project, I wish I had half your passion and creativity. I feel lucky to be able to use Mods like this one to enhance Oblivion for my own enjoyment. I feel guilty sometimes about getting to enjoy others hard work for free. I read so many demands and complaining on these forums, I just think it's important to let the people doing the hard work know it is appreciated.

Or you can create male captives, in female monsters dungeon? For example, in Doom Elves dungeons, since i still haven't encoutered a "male" doom elf, i think that Doom Elves uses other races to reproduces (like imperials or other elves)

Or the Sloads/medusa/naga can use males for reproduction. that would be interesting D:

I´d love to see some male captives being brutally abused by the monstergirls. Like the nude guy getting whipped in the testinghall. He flees almost immediately though, getting the whipper killed by the guards outside <_<

I just did the Bruma gate quest and the stupid guards went on to attack all the infested captives (rescued or not). The poor girls got massacred :( I did not get any kisses from them either but it worked fine on the girls in the crime warehouse.

Also, the crocolisk prisoner lacks hands for me. 

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE~!

The broken captive are now fully compatible with lovers.

No more broken sex animations on the crawler.

.. Except that, now they sometime stand once in a while. Beating the purpose of real caterpillar.

But it's better to stand up for bit then breaking up every their sex animation all the times.

I just did the Bruma gate quest and the stupid guards went on to attack all the infested captives (rescued or not). The poor girls got massacred :( I did not get any kisses from them either but it worked fine on the girls in the crime warehouse.

Also, the crocolisk prisoner lacks hands for me. 

Oopps.. alright, emily will move their rendezvous point somewhere else outside the town.

The oblivion captive and rape captive script hasn't been upgraded yet.

What do you mean by lack of hands?

she only have 3 fingers like TMNT, that's normal.

I hate to disturb you guys again, but instead of the missing hand issue (I haven't bumped into those particular monster girls yet) I have a missing lower legs issue for the tiger people. It seems their associated unplayable armor greaves might have a missing texture :/

Edit: I've attached the construction kit picture of the missing legs. It's an odd issue :/

Edit: 2 It's not only the lower legs, but the feet and the hand clothing items are invisible, except for the paw and claw tips :/

post-2027-0-72211900-1376877394_thumb.png

pringles89

Sent 31 May 2013 - 02:57 AM

hi emily

think i found the issue with the tojay legs

Data\Meshes\00MonstergirlLover\clotheskhajiit\Bodysuit\femalelowerbody.nif

the texture should point to

textures\characters\tojay\female\footfemale.dds

(and not textures\characters\khajiit\female\footfemale.dds)

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=27157

The attachment above should fix tojay missing leg.

Though emily haven't personaly tested pringles's niff patch.

Sorry, if emily disappointed most of the helpful member back on the first thread.

It's just not easy to work on a project when you achive warning from fallout moderator on oblivion favorite mod thread & especially when he defend the presistence worthless furry faggot who beat shame of monstergirl mod way of it's purpose and decorating the whole thread to his level.

To be honest, It hurt to resume this mod for some of it's own worthless followers.

Sadly I cannot access the above file, it's probably linked into your PM box, which is private :/

Without being an expert in psychology, I can't really comment on your concerns for fear of making it worse :/

However I myself enjoy this modification as it functions well with things like FCOM, Hentai Mania and some others to make for an unpredictable and diverse experience.

Let's hope there will be no more fucktard interuption in the future.

And emily account will warning expire in due time - Anguish is hard burden.

Emily will attach it along with the sload hand when she back home.

This may take some time.