[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

Personality damage is more appropriate, Dominatrix is all about being cocky and prideful by shaming other lesser being. all kind of Interrogation and whip fetish are interpersonal relationship. So your subject no longer sense anymore shame and humility like Stockholm syndrom.

Emily used to be whipped once a week. With food and water she grew up into a strange girl with personality crisis but stronger will.

What makes you think Emily speak herself in third person?

It's strange to emily to see everyone speaking in first person in return, but that's their problem.

She made no judgement - No judgment made for her.

Thanks! New .esp installed!

Ok, so i basically summoned almost everything with angelic stuff and nature.

But only 3 creatures are friendly now:  :dodgy: 

raksasha grkar and sowar

green naga (that she have missing eye textures, and when i talk to her she gives me the "i have no greetings" response)

about angelic alliance it seems that only the zephyrus is hostyle, and also i think there is a missing texture of the horse-body since it's pitch black.

The list of hostyle summoned creatures so far are:

Zephyrus

Mind Blade

Lammasu

Minotaur

Poseidon Wrath

Medusa

Tiger and white tiger

Big Statue

Big 'ol Tree

Brown Bear

Raksasha Sevar

all normal centaurs (archer 'n friends)

Another thing is that the Eve and Zephyrus covers themselves like the estrus mod (or coveryourself) but i don't have them. Is that normal? 

Okay. will do.

Yes, eve and zephyrys cover themselves when they wing sprung - It's one of them trademark so the wing visually do the killing while they cover their breast.

Emily will make the patch after work, 8 hours from now.

The sload will also removed from the shores, But still spawn in blackwood and deep water.

Emily been playing monstergirl throughly every night. They are seems dull without any proper reward and item drops featured on them.

Dungeon crawling takes a lot gold to maintain adventurer well being, repair, bribes and medicines. The cost grow as we level and adventuring live gets harder as the mob gets tougher and meaner.

It's appropiate to double the gold and valuable in monstergirl posession.

mimic should drop even more jewels, gold, magic item, crown jewels.

Greek mystic Artifacts should have value.

And captive should give sentimental buff and reward when saved.

Monster girl should drop trademark item upon defeat.

Just throwing this out there, Emily.

If you're running the Unlimited Amulets and Rings mod or the a variation of such (IE Wyre Bash tweak) some items will just not show up at all for either NPC or PC (At least on my end). These items include the Slave Chain and Slave Manacles or any amulet/ring inside the clothing catagory.

However if said item is a piece of armor (IE Blood Amulet) the item will still show up.

For those who don't know: Unlimited Amulets and Rings removes the equipment slot from the amulets and rings, thus making them invisible. Armor is untouched for some odd reason.

Thank You.
But No.
Sorry.

That would be an overkill.
The reality is the opposite.
The anatomy need less slot and filled their required slot of (amulet) and (ring) to prevent cluterring.

If emily need 2 mesh file combine, she just let niffscope do the magic.

anyway with more than one ring on each hand, most people wouldnt be able to fight - actually its wise to take off all rings, amulets, watch, etc before doing any martial arts, because you're likely to hurt yourself if you stil lwear them.

so having one amulet and two rings is realism.

Alright, back in business.

--------------------------------

Sorry, for the summoning mess. Emily would fix them tonight she would.

But instead... she made something special~!!

Guess what?

it's the city monstergirl captive.

So now every city have their own captured monstergirl that displayed publicly on pillory and cage.

The holstaurus, The Sload, the tojay, Medusa, Spider daedra etc... Releasing them will give a bounty on your head.

Since it is against the law.

Nice huh?

Not only you can meet them in wilderness but having some of them in the city.

They are monster with boobs.

Monstergirl are animal. you know. so it's proper to treat them like one. :P  without honor and humanity.

Who want to release monstergirl in the middle of the city, anyway?

Emily will post a screenshoot soon. :heart:

Emily been playing monstergirl throughly every night. They are seems dull without any proper reward and item drops featured on them.

Dungeon crawling takes a lot gold to maintain adventurer well being, repair, bribes and medicines. The cost grow as we level and adventuring live gets harder as the mob gets tougher and meaner.

Definitely agree. Many of your added enemies already give nice loot but others don't have much and a reward for rescuing the captives would be very much appreciated. At the moment it feels best to just leave them as beautiful adornments. An option to molest them instead could also be added for the more evil player characters. Another idea: Some of the captives could actually be succubi laying in wake for unsuspecting heroes to come and try to save them. And they should be an even more unpleasant surprise for villains who get the idea of taking advantage of them when "tied" up  :D

Definitely agree. Many of your added enemies already give nice loot but others don't have much and a reward for rescuing the captives would be very much appreciated. At the moment it feels best to just leave them as beautiful adornments. An option to molest them instead could also be added for the more evil player characters. Another idea: Some of the captives could actually be succubi laying in wake for unsuspecting heroes to come and try to save them. And they should be an even more unpleasant surprise for villains who get the idea of taking advantage of them when "tied" up  :D

That's a briliant idea.

Yes, one of the captive should be a succubi in disguise... or Angel captives.

No hero could be none the wiser to tell which one is witch.

Sloadling are weak, Given a tojay brahman with rakshasa summon she could kill a few townies..

post-97538-0-15073100-1376577751_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-72394900-1376577792_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-38435300-1376577807_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-51801300-1376577923_thumb.jpg

And mr flinging-feces made some outstanding BBB idles.

Rubbidy.gif

It'll be nice to implement and populate this amazing unreal BBB idle to some of the monstergirl like those succubus, angels and the others.

...especially the holstaurus.

Guest Spikes

It's mostly a replacer of NPCS and monsters with sexualized actors of many kinds-types-races with loads of armors/clothes too. Emily is slowly but steadily adding some small quests like saving damsels in dungeons but no big questlines etc, as far i can tell.

It adds actors in various places too. More important the Lovers animations work on all of them ^.

Monstergirl are animal. you know. so it's proper to treat them like one. :P  without honor and humanity.

Who want to release monstergirl in the middle of the city, anyway?

But monsters have an heart too XD

Even if i play a Chaotic Neutral Character, i can't stand the sight of people caged, even monster that have a face that can do expressions.

I will probably save all of them and pay for my crimes... and then butch those monsters outside.

It is better to die in a good fight, than starve as a slave

Or it was "It is better to Die for the Emperor, than live for yourself"? 

Next New Improvement on MG-coc.

*Fixed summoned creature aggressions.

generic captive:

* When Rescued, captive no longer display captivity state like dungeon iron chains nor repeating their previous condition when idle.

* when Rescued, captive will wear towel rags and escape the dungeon.

* When Rescued, All Captives enter Prey faction.

* When Rescued, All captive gives kiss mark. [maiden rescued] # times. :P

Monstergirl Improvement.

* Add Manga cup holstaurus and succubus to perform flingingfeces seductive rubbing.

* Add some monster girl captives in county & city. Releasing Monstergirl will cause rampage and Fines - the non essential monstergirl get into player faction.

* Improvement on the sloadlings. The crocolisk (Water boomer), The whip (swimmer), The bogrunner (Water Walker), The murkling (spitter).

Vanllia Changes.

* All vanilla bandit & marauder race are replaced with evil male race.

* heretic have 50% chance to learn fell creature ritual, to minimize summon spell user in conjurer dungeon.

* Valkyrie can no longer summon angel - Only Portal of Glory may summon angels.

--------

The dragon species and family are really hard to make.

can't make them with Emily current skill. so close yet so far away.

you should ask for some help from the creators of the dragon anthro race, they should be able to help you.

Sooo... bandits and marauders will be replaced by only male bandit and marauders?

I mean, if in the vanilla there are imperial/khajiit/redguards bandits and marauders, they will be replaced by a custom race all made by males?

I love this mod! I would love it if you make it into skyrim after you are done with oblivion!

Way to Go.

Emily block your post from her member preferences from now on.

Anyone else have more stupid unproductive commentary in mind?

No more homo panda pepsi drinker wearing giordano riding BMW with baseball cap and metalica sign requests?

"I love this Burger! I would love it if you make it for Mc'Donald After you are done with Burger King!"

Sooo... bandits and marauders will be replaced by only male bandit and marauders?

I mean, if in the vanilla there are imperial/khajiit/redguards bandits and marauders, they will be replaced by a custom race all made by males?

All males, You will love them.

it makes the captive more appetizing to rescue without female bandit in the way.

Emily need to check the sload and the new scripts then upload the patch.

All males, You will love them.

it makes the captive more appetizing to rescue without female bandit in the way.

Well, maybe females are less likely to take female slaves, but who knows? maybe they are into girls too.  :lol:

Or you can create male captives, in female monsters dungeon? For example, in Doom Elves dungeons, since i still haven't encoutered a "male" doom elf, i think that Doom Elves uses other races to reproduces (like imperials or other elves)

Or the Sloads/medusa/naga can use males for reproduction. that would be interesting D:

Ps: i love Bats. little flying furballs