CBBE/UNP Nude Female Cover Animations (updates on hold)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the look and animation of this. I've got it replacing most of my casting animations - pop into spell mode, cover up. Interestingly, when my character draws a weapon that hand is free to weild, but the other hand remains covering whichever asset it was protecting from view.

I tried hooking it into the sneak animations. Seemed to make sense: I don't want anyone to see me! Plus you can switch it on and off without needing anything other than the crouch toggle when unarmed.

But the stealth movement speed is very low, so your stride doesn't match the ground that you're actually covering. I would love to see these files speed-adjusted for a 360 stealth mode.

Wherever the mod goes, it's spectacular.

I'm covering even if i wear clothes. How to fix it?

Please use the version I uploaded on the page 6. This is the Scripted version, and only version who works when NPC comment your nakedness. The V1 is for UNP body, and the CBBE TBBP V2 is for CBBE body with TBBP.

Find my posts with those files and put them into Data folder or use NMM. It should work.

Hi! Would it be possibile to add a hotkey (maybe customizable) to trigger the animations at will (besides the automatical trigger on NPC comments)?

Bye

Sorry but I am not the guy who's working on this mod I don't even know how to make mods and IT IS NOT my mod. I just uploaded correct versions for scripted UNP and CBBE bodies.

I don't know if the person who made this topic is still working on it. I think probably not, but I might be wrong. That is why I have no abilities to make it work by hotkey or something. As I said, I don't know anything about modding, and becouse of my studies and work I have no time at all to learn those things.

Oh, well, ok, misunderstanding. If someday I'll have some spare time, I'll try and give a look to the scripts, but my knowledge is limited.

-Can you do mod requests?

Yes! I can make animations/idles, create world spaces/cells, tweak body models, adapt armor for different bodies, help with advice for learning basics for 3DS Max, Photoshop, Bethesda's Creation Kit, and if you see something on the list that I didn't mention, just ask!

Hi,

Would you be interested to create CBBE cover animations just like the ones in your mod,but with both hands on crotch (instead of 1 on breasts and 1 on crotch)?

Thank you for your mod

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update!

Hi guys!

Sorry for the long delay everybody! I've moved to a different country for a little while for work and wasn't able to bring my desktop since our rooms are too small. I have since ordered a Razer laptop and it should be here in a few weeks once it passes through customs, then I'll work on modding some more if I can get a few friends of mine to send me my old materials with 3DS Max and other loose files.

So where are you, Stratovarius?

I'm working with the military at a military base! Cool, eh! (I'm not a soldier or anything though.) The country I'm in is a wealthy Arabic country so they block pretty much anything in relation to our western adult culture, but an Army friend of mine has a Virtual Private Network (VPN) that bounces the signal back to home to access LoversLab! Pretty cool eh? Oh the technawrogeee!

When will you be back up and running?

I hope to be back up next month unless I am unable to get my files sent over, which would be a bummer because I have lots of things I wanted to do for this mod and new mods. Worst case scenario, we may have to wait till I get back to S. Korea to be reunited with my computer, which would be some time this September.

Thank you for your feedback and my apologies for the delays! See you soon everybody!

• 3 weeks later...

OK, so I rename files from TBBP version, and put in scripted one. If there is no problem I'll upload it here for people who wants to have this awesome modification in their game.

All credits goes to Stratovarius (for making excellent cover animations), and cadmus (for making working scripted version)

This is a pretty nice scripted version of the mod to use while the original author works on their own script in the meantime. Only issue I am having is that it has a poor interaction with the dangerously nude mod which also triggers based on naked comments. So what happens is that during the sex scene your character plays the cover up animation.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like this animation but its not really what I'm looking for. My problem is I don't know how to stop it from playing! If my characters stand still while nude this animation plays but keeps playing if they move again. How do I remove or stop it from playing?

I like this animation but its not really what I'm looking for. My problem is I don't know how to stop it from playing! If my characters stand still while nude this animation plays but keeps playing if they move again. How do I remove or stop it from playing?

You don't know how to uninstall a mod?

How did you install it?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jenova23

How did you install it?

Same issue this happens with a lot of follower idle's wish there was a fix for this.

How did you install it?

Same issue this happens with a lot of follower idle's wish there was a fix for this.

There is a fix. It's called Mod Organizer which keeps all the files for mods completely separate from each other in their own separate folder and files structure and yet makes them appear as if you had installed them in the correct folders to the game.

Uninstall a mod from Mod Organizer and all its files are completely gone, no missed extra files in some obscure folder that will pop up and cause trouble in the future.

How it relates to this? If the override animation file is no longer present then the normal animation file will play. The basic problem is that until you find and remove that override file it will continue to play, Mod Organizer would make removing that file as simple as unchecking a single option box.

Mod Organizer seems a little intimidating at first but once you learn to use it, you will wonder why you ever put up with lesser mod managers like Nexus Mod Manager.

Update!

Hi guys!

Sorry for the long delay everybody! I've moved to a different country for a little while for work and wasn't able to bring my desktop since our rooms are too small. I have since ordered a Razer laptop and it should be here in a few weeks once it passes through customs, then I'll work on modding some more if I can get a few friends of mine to send me my old materials with 3DS Max and other loose files.

So where are you, Stratovarius?

I'm working with the military at a military base! Weeee! (I'm not a soldier or anything though.) The country I'm in is a wealthy Arabic country so they block pretty much anything in relation to our western adult culture, but an Army friend of mine has a Virtual Private Network (VPN) that bounces the signal back to home to access LoversLab! Pretty cool eh? Oh the technawrogeee!

When will you be back up and running?

I hope to be back up next month unless I am unable to get my files sent over, which would be a bummer because I have lots of things I wanted to do for this mod and new mods. Worst case scenario, we may have to wait till I get back to S. Korea to be reunited with my computer, which would be some time this September.

Thank you for your feedback and my apologies for the delays! See you soon everybody!

Ah, cant wait to have you back then. This mod would go very well with a lot of mods around here. Take care!

• 5 weeks later...

File Name: Nude Female Cover Animations

File SubmitterStratovarius

File Submitted: 21 Jul 2013

File CategoryAdult Mods

Required Files: BBP skeleton (preferably XP32) , CBBE/UNPB body 

Nude Female Cover Animations

(Work in Progress/Resource Files)

CBBE/TBBP Completed: 7/24/13

Last UNP Update: 8/10/13

-Cool! ...What is it?

I've been working on a mod request for a little while now and was creating covered animations to use for a funny scripted event (you wake up naked in a random cave after an embarrassing night of heavy drinking) and it was suggested that I make the animations a standalone resource for everyone to use! 

-But what's it do?

You know that time when you went streaking through Whiterun and halfway through you were like "This is a bad idea..." and the guards are like "No lollygaggin'.", well now you can cover yourself up! Files included work flawlessly with the CBBE and TBBP bodies, and are BBP enabled. UNP is aabout 65% finished so be sure to check back regularly for updates! Don't forget to yell spring break! 

-How's it work?

Nicely! Oh, that wasn't the question...

The current loose files work to replace the default mt_idle.hkx, mt_runforward.hkx, mt_runforwardleft.hkx, mt_runforwardright.hkx, mt_runleft.hkx, mt_runright.hkx, mt_walkforward.hkx, mt_walkforwardleft.hkx, mt_walkforwardright.hkx, mt_walkleft.hkx, mt_walkright.hkx, mt_walkbackward.hkx, mt_walkbackwardleft.hkx, mt_walkbackwardright.hkx, mt_runbackward.khx, mt_runbackwardsleft.hkx, and mt_runbackwardright.hkx with the final run animation on it's way to completion. If you find an idle style or running style you like, let me know because I can convert that too!

Too Long; Didn't Read:

It covers you up when you run and stuff for a full 360-degree angle of motion, including all walk/run animations except for sprint, which should be around next update. I'm holding off on things like jump or crouch for now since FNIS 4.0 will better facilitate the takeoff and landing animations.

-Is this hard to install?

Nope! Since the files are only resources at the moment, backup your current files (the ones listed above) found in meshes/actors/character/animations/female (especially if you use custom walking/idle animations) and replace them with the ones provided. This will give you a feel for how the files work.

-Are there any requirements?

The only requirements are the XP32 BBP-weighted skeleton and a CBBE or UNP body body replacer. If you use another body type or skeleton, you will encounter some strange/humorous  results.

-I don't want to overwrite my awesome idle/motion mod, though?

That's alright! These are mostly resources for now. However, you can download FNIS spells from fore (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811/?) and overwrite one of its animations for the time being and it'll work perfectly fine. Eventually they will become scripted to trigger whenever you are around unapproving individuals or people you just don't want looking at your girly bits!

-What are your plans for future versions?

Full integration with the SexLab framework, tweak the files if necessary, finish the remaining 7 UNP sprint animations, create ADEC, Sevenbase, CHBSC (a few configurations might already work with the exception of bodies with very large breastseses) and the full BodySlide system compatible animations. If you have a body style you really like that I didn't mention, I'll alter these files to fit your body style (within reason).

-What if I don't use CBBE/TBBP/UNP?

You might run into issues where you won't be covering your breasts (the arm will be out in front of them instead), or if you use an enormous breast size they will clip through the arm trying to cover them. If you have another body style and they work for you, let me know and I'll add them to the list of compatible bodies!

-Can I use/edit your files?

Sure! In fact, in the files section below you will find Blender and 3DS Max friendly .nif/.kf versions of the covered animations, ready for import! 

Just link/credit me in your mod releases and we're good. 

-Can you do mod requests?

Yes! I can make animations/idles, create world spaces/cells, tweak body models, adapt armor for different bodies, help with advice for learning basics for 3DS Max, Photoshop, Bethesda's Creation Kit, and if you see something on the list that I didn't mention, just ask! 

UNP testers over here!

UNP Base body testing is officially out of beta, but but I'll always love me some bug testers!

Known bugs:

When using another body style other than CBBE or UNP, you may encounter body deformities due to skeleton incompatibility.

The TBBP body will have an issue with a "crushed butt" bug until I convert the files using a TBBP specific skeleton. 

Other Credits/Reference:

DrGrimReaper: brains behind the What Happened Last Night? mod mentioned above  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18479-a-tiny-request/

xp32: Feminine walking /running animations tweaked for the cover system  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13272/?http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11447/?

Bethesda: Original animations tweaked for cover system

-Broken Mirror- : FNIS testing

Thelargir: UNP testing

blackmagickota : SevenBase testing

cadmus : Script genius!

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

Let me know below or send me a message!

Changelog:

-10 Aug, 13

Added 8 walking (360 degree) covered animations and one running animation (there were 3 but I pulled the other two because I fill like I can make them a lot better before release)

-26 Jul, 13

Created a UNP prototype for testing

-24 Jul, 13

Added three new run backwards covered animations, completing a full 360-degrees of coverage

Added .nif files for modders

-22 Jul, 13

Added three new walk backwards covered animations

Added .nif files for modders

Files over here!

CBBE/TBBP :

.hkx:

attachicon.gifFemale Covered Animations CBBE-TBBP BBP 7-24-13.rar

.kf/.nif: (for editing in Blender, 3DS Max)

UNP :

.hkx:

When I load the UNP Femal cover .RAR into the Nexus mod manager, it is calling it "Skyrim Incremental Saver" ??  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong??