CBBE/UNP Nude Female Cover Animations (updates on hold)

Guest Xluxlu

Tomorrow i check the animation for unp :D

I don't know so much about animation etc but i think, the unp idle version is compatible whit sevenbase, tomorrow i check whit unp and sevenbase and post the results here :)

Guest Xluxlu

for UNP is very good =D i like it, good work (i thought it also served to sevenbase but don´t work) 

PD: i only try it in UNP body, i don´t try in UNPB or UNP skinny

is there a way too make those animations trigger only when u are totaly nude?? :D

There is! I'm still trying to script it but it'll be something that I plan to implement! :)

This would be great.  Would also be nice if it worked on NPCs as well.  That might have to be optional depending on interaction with other idles I guess.

is there a way too make those animations trigger only when u are totaly nude?? :D

There is! I'm still trying to script it but it'll be something that I plan to implement! :)

That be so cool if you can use a hotkey to trgger the cover up animation on and off as some like show off there nudity and then cover it up when you want to lol

• 2 weeks later...

UNP Animation Update!

(Work in Progress, 10 August 13, 360-degree Cover Animations)

What's new???

I've come back from the throws of the real world to bring you... ALL of the walking UNP covered animations!!

Oh and guess what! We're out of beta!! 

How do I use these? What are the requirements?

Same as always! Just backup and replace the default animations in meshes/actors/character/animations/female! The only requirement is the UNP Base body type!

What if I need some help?

Send up the succubus signal and I'll come running!

What are the plans for the next UNP release?

Due to the excellent feedback I'm getting, I can make animations a little faster now! All that remains is the running animations and we have a full UNP set! Afterwards I can begin making the rest of the animations needed for the UNPB body!

WHAT FRIGGIN TOOK YEW SO LONG!?

Saving the world! Hush!  ^_^

As always, I'll be eagerly awaiting feedback!

Le animations below!

Strange, the first time works fine, but when I reloaded de game, the animation is activated using clothes. What happened?

Winchester,

I think you need to take a look at the mod explanation again man, these are resource files until it becomes rigged with script so it's going to play on every female character that uses the female animation folder, even with clothes. Not to be a troll but your last three posts you've made are already answered in the mod info if you read it.

... can you please work on a hotkey or some kind of work around :P I dont want to be covering my girl all the time when shes nude. Please and thank you.

I'm already working on it and I'll post it here as soon as it's ready for showtime!

Actually is there i can just revert it back to the normal idles i used to have? all the females are going around covering themselves up even when they have clothes...

Sure thing! Just reinstall the backup you made of the files per the instructions I gave on any of the updates or the main post! ^_^

Ok, interesting thing to note is that after being a prostitute in whiterun and after I go outside, some of the ladies start picking up on the idle animation and either permanently walk around like that or it switches back and forth too much.  Might want to check into that.  Only note about that is I was using the skes that was right before skse_1_06_16.

Also, it seems that even with clothes and armor on, my character automatically goes into the idle pose.  Odd huh?

Ok, interesting thing to note is that after being a prostitute in whiterun and after I go outside, some of the ladies start picking up on the idle animation and either permanently walk around like that or it switches back and forth too much.  Might want to check into that.  Only note about that is I was using the skes that was right before skse_1_06_16.

Also, it seems that even with clothes and armor on, my character automatically goes into the idle pose.  Odd huh?

They do that because these are only resource files at the moment, if you place those files into your animation folder it will write over top of your current animations.Once I learn how to script them they'll turn off once you wear clothes. :)

They do that because these are only resource files at the moment, if you place those files into your animation folder it will write over top of your current animations.Once I learn how to script them they'll turn off once you wear clothes. :)

hows that coming along btw? im a very beginner when it comes to skript but i could help if nessasary. (an easy way i think to trigger it is to make it work along with other mods on here like dangerously nude or sexlab aroused to act as the event to trigger the animations. you'd need permissions though of course)