CBBE/UNP Nude Female Cover Animations (updates on hold)

General Announcement:

Due to popular demand, I'm going to start working on animations for the UNP/UNPB body immediately!

I have plans for each file already, however if you would like the idle animation to look a specific way or have a picture reference, go ahead and post it here and we can see about making it a reality! I'll start with my own idle version if you'd like something to compare it to.

Since I'll be spearheading the UNP animations, if someone else wants to step in and assign the animations to toggle through script or create a hotkey button for the mod, please be my guest as it'll just help push the final version faster. :)

Also does anyone want a male covered system? If so, I can create another topic and create those eventually. 

Let me know what you think!

hi Stratovarius!

I tested your animation, very good thing, but for me it looks a bit funny! the reason is because I use the body CHSBHC BBP and larger breast adjustment of the arm and the hand stuck in the breast !

you are a modder animation, I would have looked at some modder bite the teeth a challenge for you. it is mainly the idle animation in this whole body anim series is only compatible with the lady and TBBP. a lot of people wanted this animation compatible BBP and CBBE!

here you can find this animation !

link :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17503-skyrim-bouncing-boobs-final-where-can-i-get-this/

deutsch !

ich habe deine animationen getestet , sehr gute sache , aber bei mir sieht's ein bißchen komisch aus ! das liegt daran weil ich den CHSBHC-BBP körper verwende und bei größerer brusteinstellung der arm und die hand , in der brust stecken !

du bist doch ein animations modder , ich hätte eine herausforderung für dich an der sich einige modder die zähne ausgebissen haben . es geht vorwiegend um die animation im leerlauf , diese ganze anim. serie ist nur mit dem Lady body kompatibel und in TBBP . eine menge leute wollten diese animation in BBP und CBBE kompatibel !

Hey there! (Guten abend!)

I couldn't find a place to download the exact idle from your link, but if you can PM me the idle you wanted me to look at, I can look into converting it to CBBE! 

hi Stratovarius!

here the desired link, which you have of me is wanted!

in this file there are a lot of animations, as I said, it's about the animation in the idle and please CBBE BBP or for CHSBHC?

ever thank you in advance.

https://disk.yandex....DxCbh+UoUKpmBA=

deutsch!

hier ist der gewünschte link , den du von mir haben wolltest !

in dieser datei befinden sich eine menge animationen , wie gesagt geht es um die animation im leerlauf und bitte in BBP- CBBE oder auch für CHSBHC ?

danke schon mal im vorraus.

hi Stratovarius!

I tested your animation, very good thing, but for me it looks a bit funny! the reason is because I use the body CHSBHC BBP and larger breast adjustment of the arm and the hand stuck in the breast !

you are a modder animation, I would have looked at some modder bite the teeth a challenge for you. it is mainly the idle animation in this whole body anim series is only compatible with the lady and TBBP. a lot of people wanted this animation compatible BBP and CBBE!

link :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17503-skyrim-bouncing-boobs-final-where-can-i-get-this/

deutsch !

ich habe deine animationen getestet , sehr gute sache , aber bei mir sieht's ein bißchen komisch aus ! das liegt daran weil ich den CHSBHC-BBP körper verwende und bei größerer brusteinstellung der arm und die hand , in der brust stecken !

du bist doch ein animations modder , ich hätte eine herausforderung für dich an der sich einige modder die zähne ausgebissen haben . es geht vorwiegend um die animation im leerlauf , diese ganze anim. serie ist nur mit dem Lady body kompatibel und in TBBP . eine menge leute wollten diese animation in BBP und CBBE kompatibel !

I couldn't find a place to download the exact idle from your link, but if you can PM me the idle you wanted me to look at, I can look into converting it to CBBE!

hi Stratovarius!

in this file there are a lot of animations, as I said, it's about the animation in the idle and please CBBE BBP or for CHSBHC?

deutsch!

in dieser datei befinden sich eine menge animationen , wie gesagt geht es um die animation im leerlauf und bitte in BBP- CBBE oder auch für CHSBHC ?

Sure thing! I'll send you the file when it's converted!

This is excellent! Please please UNPB BBP compatible? :blush:

I will, I promise! ^_^

Any chance of making this compatible with UNPB? It looks awesome! :D

It's one of my top priorities! ^_^

And ADEC?? please ?

Sure thing! As a matter of fact, I'll update the main page to reflect plans for ADEC! 

Edit: added the information to bullet 6!

This is excellent! Please please UNPB BBP compatible? :blush:

I will, I promise! ^_^

Any chance of making this compatible with UNPB? It looks awesome! :D

It's one of my top priorities! ^_^

And ADEC?? please ?

Sure thing! As a matter of fact, I'll update the main page to reflect plans for ADEC! 

Edit: added the information to bullet 6!

Thank you Stratovarius !!! 

i dont know if you have looked at it or not but maybe you can implement something simular to the blush effect from this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19169

just thought it might help (oh and a sevenbase bombshell version would be nice, should be close to the unp you were working on i think)

Sevenbase bombshell it is!

It'll be a little while before I work on Sevenbase but very soon I'm posting the first in a series of UNP animations; be sure to tell me how it works for your body and I'll take notes! :)

For the blush effect, I can always just ask to have it enabled by Cotyounoyume, but it wasn't something I had planned on doing unless there's a high demand for it.

hi Stratovarius!

deutsch !

hi Stratovarius!

deutsch!

Sure thing! I'll send you the file when it's converted!

hi Stratovarius!

have you made ​​any progress, is determined very hard?

if you can do that, then I pull my hat full of hatched, respectively.

deutsch!

hast du schon irgendwelche fortschritte erzielt , ist bestimmt sehr schwer ?

wenn du das schaffst , dann ziehe ich voller respeckt meinen hut.

hi Stratovarius!

have you made ​​any progress, is determined very hard?

if you can do that, then I pull my hat full of hatched, respectively.

deutsch!

hast du schon irgendwelche fortschritte erzielt , ist bestimmt sehr schwer ?

wenn du das schaffst , dann ziehe ich voller respeckt meinen hut.

Hi there!

It's not done just yet, but I've determined where the problem lies. I'll send you a message when it's ready. :)

UNP Base Update!

(Work in Progress, 26 Jul 13, Idle Cover Animation)

Awesome!! ...How do I use it!?

Same as always! Just place this idle file into your meshes/actors/character/animation/female folder (make a backup of the original mt_idle.hkx), then jump in game!

What's this UNP file do? Are there any requirements?

The file just replaces the idle standing animation with one that covers you up when you're not wearing any clothes. For now it's just a loose file until I implement an auto equip or button toggle to turn it on/off when needed, but this is just a test file for anyone out there looking to cover up. The only requirement is the UNP Base body type!

What if it has any kind of issue?

Quick! Call an adult!! Just kidding; while there shouldn't be any issues, let me know and provide a picture if you'd like, I'll fix it!

What are the plans for future UNP releases?

Once everyone approves this idle design, I can begin making the rest of the animations needed for the UNP/UNPB body!

Can I marry you??

Nope! ^_^

I'll be awaiting your feedback!

Idle below!

UNP Base Update!

(Work in Progress, 26 Jul 13, Idle Cover Animation)

Awesome!! ...How do I use it!?

Same as always! Just place this idle file into your meshes/actors/character/animation/female folder (make a backup of the original mt_idle.hkx), then jump in game!

What's this UNP file do? Are there any requirements?

The file just replaces the idle standing animation with one that covers you up when you're not wearing any clothes. For now it's just a loose file until I implement an auto equip or button toggle to turn in on/off when needed, but this is just a test file for anyone out there looking to cover up. The only requirement is the UNP Base body type!

What if it has any kind of issue?

Quick! Call an adult!! Just kidding; while there shouldn't be any issues, let me know and provide a picture if you'd like, I'll fix it!

Can I marry you??

Nope! ^_^

I'll be awaiting your feedback!

Idle below!

seems to work pretty well for my khajiit using sevenbase, only thing i noticed was some slight hand clipping with the hand that covers the breasts, but that could just be cause i have the size of them set too high

seems to work pretty well for my khajiit using sevenbase, only thing i noticed was some slight hand clipping with the hand that covers the breasts, but that could just be cause i have the size of them set too high

That's good to know for when I make Sevenbase animations! Thanks!!

Good start on the UNP version!  I'm using a UNP variant and the left arm covering the breasts looks great.  However, the right arm is mostly blending with her belly from about the elbow on which seems odd since this is a slimmer figure.

Good start on the UNP version!  I'm using a UNP variant and the left arm covering the breasts looks great.  However, the right arm is mostly blending with her belly from about the elbow on which seems odd since this is a slimmer figure.

No problem! I can fix that; could you send me a PM with a photo for reference? Or if you want to, you can put it here and I'll make sure it doesn't clip with your UNP variant :)

But from an angle where you can see better, the arm is clipping the breast significantly and the lower hand is clipping into the body.

The breast clipping is essential sadly in order to accommodate all of the different sizes of the UNP body weights. At heavier weights it simulates pressing against the breast and at lower weights it helps cover without sticking out very far like it did with the CBBE version.

On that note, the right hand shouldn't be clipping between the thighs and I'll adjust it accordingly. Thanks for your feedback! :)