Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

Anything at AzarHairPonytail03.nif renders in a wrong way, when displayed in 3d vision. Vertical stripes right behind the head at the height of the hair band(ribbon)...not sure how thats called in english.

Didnt happen in the previous versions of the animated ponytail.

Just wanted to mention it. Not a big deal, since i can just go back to the last previous version, without any animation at the frontside.

But i am curious to see your next projects, Momijis Miku outfit, becaue it will probably perfectly fit to my new avatar, Kunoichi Kasumi (from jackga).

3D vision? dunno but I have already said that main hair and hairline nif is inseparable entity. Just by load one of them will lose another part. Why? coz that is my new way to compress the hair poly with without losing quality of a hairmod if I "kill" hairline nif function. Previous version does kill it and it took more time to load xml. Using same xml to both of it make some performance hits than actually using multiple different xml. 

Just want add something, This mod is not back to "animate" but it "dynamically" move as gravity affecting it.

As for Miko outfit (not miku) it doesn't work when I test in game and was confuse where gone wrong. I plan to do it from scratch again. Hours tweaking it make to zero again

Are you asking what 3D Vision is? Stereophonic rendering by Nvidia. I am not sure what it exactly reveals by rendering AzarHairPonytail03.nif (hairline is rendered correctly in 3D). Seems to me something like a 2D element.

But what a mistake of mine...Miko insteat of Miku. ^^

I might be no Otaku, but i should have remembered the correct spelling. Atleast i can recognize Kurisu. ;)

XP32, I dunno if u already know ur latest Ver of ponytail-hair has an issue but it seems to have some texture errors(or maybe mesh problem) like these

hair error 1.jpg

hair error 2.jpg

It's not very distinctive in black color thou , but if u choose blondy one..............

I see, maybe that because I haven't apply face normal to it when at nifskope stage. I think it kinda problem from the meshes, will look into it later. 

As for tutorial, making one would consume lot of time than making the mod it self, lol. I myself not a good teacher....

The most difficult part for making this hair mod is the rigging part or I always called it as "weight paint" to the meshes. Weight tool from 3ds Max could save time but if messed, I have to redo it. doing it manually is what I did.

As for rendering in 3dVision, I think it because of NiAlphaProperty value that I add to main hair is different than hairline. If you have nifskope, open and delete for your 3dvision. NiAlphaProperty do give different rendering to the texture that applied to meshes

XP32, I dunno if u already know ur latest Ver of ponytail-hair has an issue but it seems to have some texture errors(or maybe mesh problem) like these

hair error 1.jpg

hair error 2.jpg

It's not very distinctive in black color thou , but if u choose blondy one..............

I see, maybe that because I haven't apply face normal to it when at nifskope stage. I think it kinda problem from the meshes, will look into it later. 

As for tutorial, making one would consume lot of time than making the mod it self, lol. I myself not a good teacher....

The most difficult part for making this hair mod is the rigging part or I always called it as "weight paint" to the meshes. Weight tool from 3ds Max could save time but if messed, I have to redo it. doing it manually is what I did.

As for rendering in 3dVision, I think it because of NiAlphaProperty value that I add to main hair is different than hairline. If you have nifskope, open and delete for your 3dvision. NiAlphaProperty do give different rendering to the texture that applied to meshes

If you want to put some steps down, just process steps, i will try to help with docs . . . make them clear and try to match it up with the apps.

He's right, tho. . . even the slightest documentation would allow others to do it.

Here is the latest version of HDTPhysX-Havok Ponytail hair

changes:

- Front hair strand is not static anymore 

- dual xml for main hair *.nif and hairline *.nif 

- main hair *.nif and hairline *.nif is now a different two part that inseparable. (you couldn't make it as wig except if you edit it with nifskope)

- Hair will be less "shaky" since I add more kilograms to its weight

- I got less performance hits (delta time) with this one, the prev version need to load xml three times of 2 try before it fully loaded. This two xml only once for 2 try

attachicon.gifPonytail for HDTphyscis extension.7z

Hope to see some demo with it

I don't care about breast jiggle at ALL, but this hair physics add-on is absolutely amazing, and if I have to download a breast-jiggle mod to get it, that's a price I am willing to pay. I am experiencing an issue with it, though, which I do not know how to solve: About half the time, it works fine. The other half, the mobile parts of the hair just seem to graphics-bug off into infinity. 

Ok I found a bug: my character disapear after using the revert form from vampire lord.

Last version of HDT Physic and I'm using XP 32 Ponyhair, I think it's come from this latter.

save and reload.

I haven't tested this thoroughly but i will. cant say if its HDT related or not, I noticed attached bones also fall as debri sometimes when turn back to normal not always. still needs more test.

where can i get this standing idle animation???

Is that real time or is that just part of that animation? If it is actually the physics running, how do we get the breasts to react to the environment like that? Also, how do you get the breasts to move independently from each other?

Re: independent motion, I suggest you spend some time reviewing previous posts on this thread. You might also compare the left/right breast values on the weenie .xml I posted a couple of pages back. Have fun, eh?  :lol:

Here is the latest version of HDTPhysX-Havok Ponytail hair

changes:

- Front hair strand is not static anymore 

- dual xml for main hair *.nif and hairline *.nif 

- main hair *.nif and hairline *.nif is now a different two part that inseparable. (you couldn't make it as wig except if you edit it with nifskope)

- Hair will be less "shaky" since I add more kilograms to its weight

- I got less performance hits (delta time) with this one, the prev version need to load xml three times of 2 try before it fully loaded. This two xml only once for 2 try

attachicon.gifPonytail for HDTphyscis extension.7z

Hope to see some demo with it

How would I increase angular damping?  Perhaps also max linear & angular velocity?

CTD after Sexlab ends it's animation and the actor teleports from one position to a standing position.

Is it calculating velocity, distance over time, with time of zero?

In SexLab, when the following is sent. @line 232 in sslActorAlias

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "JumpLand")
Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "IdleForceDefaultState")
CTD with the 11-05 pony tail hair.

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[11/08/13 23:58:30]INFO: Queue OK
[11/08/13 23:58:30]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[11/08/13 23:58:30]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[11/08/13 23:58:30]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[11/08/13 23:58:51]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu
[11/08/13 23:59:22]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[11/08/13 23:59:22]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[11/08/13 23:59:39]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\havok physx\AzarHairPonytail03front.xml
[11/08/13 23:59:39]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\havok physx\AzarHairPonytail03Tail.xml
[11/08/13 23:59:42]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\havok physx\AzarHairPonytail03front.xml
[11/08/13 23:59:42]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\havok physx\AzarHairPonytail03Tail.xml
[11/08/13 23:59:42]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[11/08/13 23:59:42]INFO: Cell changed...
[11/08/13 23:59:42]INFO: Add character 0001b136
[11/08/13 23:59:42]INFO: Add character 00000014
[11/08/13 23:59:42]INFO: Add character 0001c1a4
[11/08/13 23:59:43]INFO: Add character 000fcea7
[11/08/13 23:59:51]INFO: 000fcea7 no longer in cell, release it
[11/08/13 23:59:53]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[11/08/13 23:59:53]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[11/09/13 00:00:00]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[11/09/13 00:00:12]INFO: Suspending ... Journal Menu
[11/09/13 00:00:22]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\havok physx\AzarHairPonytail03front.xml
[11/09/13 00:00:22]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\havok physx\AzarHairPonytail03Tail.xml
[11/09/13 00:00:26]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\havok physx\AzarHairPonytail03front.xml
[11/09/13 00:00:26]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\havok physx\AzarHairPonytail03Tail.xml
[11/09/13 00:00:26]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[11/09/13 00:00:26]INFO: Cell changed...
[11/09/13 00:00:26]INFO: Add character 000d7505
[11/09/13 00:00:26]INFO: Add character 0001a66e
[11/09/13 00:00:26]INFO: Add character 00000014
[11/09/13 00:00:26]INFO: Add character 0001a685
[11/09/13 00:00:26]INFO: Add character 0001c1a4
[11/09/13 00:00:56]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu
[11/09/13 00:02:17]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[11/09/13 00:02:17]ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005
[11/09/13 00:02:17]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000
[11/09/13 00:02:17]ERROR: Module : 
[11/09/13 00:02:17]ERROR: Address : 0x00c95619
[11/09/13 00:02:17]ERROR: Module Address : 0xc2b7ca30
[11/09/13 00:02:17]ERROR: AccessViolation, try to read 0xba87fd35 failed
[11/09/13 00:02:17]ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump
[11/09/13 00:02:17]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game

11-8 version of HDT

Fix : now it can load xml exported from HCT directly.

PS:DO NOT PRE-STABILIZE CONSTRAINTS !!!!

attachicon.gifQQ图片20131109100108.jpg

It do load without editing part again.. howeverI dunno what kind experiment you did but It's not stable (at least in my PC). I did what you put on the pic and export hct directly without editing. The bad part is... now the physics engine run 2x or more times than previous version. It almost everything react too fast.. I can see the front hair from the ponytail hair is swaying TOO fast. I thought this was my PC then I revert back to previous version of HDT and revert back the xml settings. It works as it should be.. Not like this late version

Almost as if it ignore Max damping value that I set or the plugin activate velocity to max or something where it should be turn off

Nothing wrong with the log, in fact I only got delta time once

Archived