Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

An access violation CAUSE BY ENB!

Remove your High-res Texture Package, guy!

I don't use it hydro , just a couple of custom 100mb textures  for the world. My working station can afford any difficult software config.Its just i did not have problems with my game, until i installed hdt ddl, dont thinks its enb (tested without it) .I got some bugs now ,but as long as you working on it ,its fine.

To xp32

Hey i tried my theory that i came up couple of pages ago with your xml for hair.Canderes didn't write back , so heres a food for your brain.

You don't need actually create other xmls for hdt ,we can use default bbp.xml.What you need is to add to it attributes for each bone that can be used.Since we have skeleton with all bones , we just need proper weightpainted mesh for bone nodes.All values will be configured by def xml "like breasts and butt for now" just update in there hairs, wings and cloaks (SOS to) bone values.

I edited (copy) in xml couple of parameters  for cape bones , and my cape moved from static mesh to dynamic.For a theory test it worked as i have in mind.

So basically you add in xml parameters for the bones you wish to move and if mesh is weight painted for BONES , it will move.Don;t need to create (well only for xml maybe), what i saw in Ytube videos of Canderes,that spheres or new meshes with it i guess, or new physics. Hope you understand what i tried to explain  :D

HydrogensaysHDT, on 02 Nov 2013 - 10:19 AM, said:

I don't use it hydro , just a couple of custom 100mb textures for the world. My working station can afford any difficult software config.Its just i did not have problems with my game, until i installed hdt ddl, dont thinks its enb (tested without it) .I got some bugs now ,but as long as you working on it ,its fine.

To xp32

Hey i tried my theory that i came up couple of pages ago with your xml for hair.Canderes didn't write back , so heres a food for your brain.

You don't need actually create other xmls for hdt ,we can use default bbp.xml.What you need is to add to it attributes for each bone that can be used.Since we have skeleton with all bones , we just need proper weightpainted mesh for bone nodes.All values will be configured by def xml "like breasts and butt for now" just update in there hairs, wings and cloaks (SOS to) bone values.

I edited (copy) in xml couple of parameters  for cape bones , and my cape moved from static mesh to dynamic.For a theory test it worked as i have in mind.

So basically you add in xml parameters for the bones you wish to move and if mesh is weight painted for BONES , it will move.Don;t need to create (well only for xml maybe), what i saw in Ytube videos of Canderes,that spheres or new meshes with it i guess, or new physics. Hope you understand what i tried to explain  :D

Oh, actually I was thinking about that but.. it would be a fuss If somehow Hidro went to update something since it actually the core. Actually, that idea solve problem where Hairline nif can't be used. For another thing,  if I want fast > export xml > edit xml to copy-paste would be lot of mess. For this idea, I need the file In 3dsMax format where the scene to use to export those default xml is made

On another note for Hydro, I think it's a good idea to put the DEFAULT.XML inside 

Data\Meshes\actors\character

instead

Data\SKSE\Plugins

well, just an idea

3DGamers? MortredLHair (I thought that just some slang for DoTA game, there are hero called Mortred), Laura Hair/Wig? 

Seriously, the first time I've read something that pointed this to me.. As for where I got the hair ... it so obvious

Check it Here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31797

As matter of a fact the one who upload it in nexus (Azarkiowa) was PM me yesterday since he interested about info how I did the physics. Regarding this, I only modify ONE meshes from total NINE that Azarkiowa has provided and it without textures. If you wanna know about the hair meshes itself, ask azarkiowa in nexus from the mod that I linked

You said your own wig (from 3DGamers) has physics for HDT? Why I never knew this and no slice info for the wig inside LL. 

Also, CTD? causes HDTPhysics to stop ?  for sure I do not know what u are talking about so Please could you give me a direction about this 3DGamers or something.. are they also developing some kind of hair mod that similar to what I did? As matter of fact this just give a confusion to me.. Well It wont be a probs to me anyway if you dont bother with it

I got the wig from here on the 23rd :

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4086040-1-1.html

And when I said CTD, it only happened twice when something causes ALL of HDT's Physics to stop, one such time was when I was doing thief guild I think and a dialogue pop up happened, then my character was moved a ways away as per the game, and when the physics kicked back in the ponytail sprung from location a to location b. I got to see it happen before I crashed and I admit it was pretty funny. It's not game breaking or anything.

@romeozero

continuing the discussion about your idea for the xml

xp32, on 02 Nov 2013 - 5:37 PM, said:

romeozero, on 02 Nov 2013 - 3:38 PM, said:

I don't use it hydro , just a couple of custom 100mb textures for the world. My working station can afford any difficult software config.Its just i did not have problems with my game, until i installed hdt ddl, dont thinks its enb (tested without it) .I got some bugs now ,but as long as you working on it ,its fine.

To xp32
I edited (copy) in xml couple of parameters for cape bones , and my cape moved from static mesh to dynamic.For a theory test it worked as i have in mind.
So basically you add in xml parameters for the bones you wish to move and if mesh is weight painted for BONES , it will move.Don;t need to create (well only for xml maybe), what i saw in Ytube videos of Canderes,that spheres or new meshes with it i guess, or new physics. Hope you understand what i tried to explain :D

Oh, actually I was thinking about that but.. it would be a fuss If somehow Hidro went to update something since it actually the core. Actually, that idea solve problem where Hairline nif can't be used. For another thing, if I want fast > export xml > edit xml to copy-paste would be lot of mess. For this idea, I need the file In 3dsMax format where the scene to use to export those default xml is made

Somehow I able to compile the xml that I made (for the hair) inside hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml after several try and error to figure out how the things work out. However, I notice Things that hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml lack of when I did your suggestion to merge it.

You see In my hair.xml I add several rigid bodies which consist of two group base on their function

1. Ragdoll for the hair

2. Collision effect as each rigid body meet on impact - to simulate hair when it collide with body torso and head (hair DOES NOT penetrates bodies like ghost!)

with hair.xml applied for the mesh, those two group of rigid bodies functioned properly

HOWEVER for the compiled xml with hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.... the problem is THE function for number 2 is ignored, any value and settings I made is not applied for the rigid bodies. So Issue  "hair DOES penetrates bodies like ghost!" happen

maybe Hydro could explain this later since actually I like the idea for the xml since I could apply hairline for this method

@romeozero

continuing the discussion about your idea for the xml

xp32, on 02 Nov 2013 - 5:37 PM, said:

romeozero, on 02 Nov 2013 - 3:38 PM, said:

To xp32

I edited (copy) in xml couple of parameters for cape bones , and my cape moved from static mesh to dynamic.For a theory test it worked as i have in mind.

So basically you add in xml parameters for the bones you wish to move and if mesh is weight painted for BONES , it will move.Don;t need to create (well only for xml maybe), what i saw in Ytube videos of Canderes,that spheres or new meshes with it i guess, or new physics. Hope you understand what i tried to explain :D

Oh, actually I was thinking about that but.. it would be a fuss If somehow Hidro went to update something since it actually the core. Actually, that idea solve problem where Hairline nif can't be used. For another thing, if I want fast > export xml > edit xml to copy-paste would be lot of mess. For this idea, I need the file In 3dsMax format where the scene to use to export those default xml is made

Somehow I able to compile the xml that I made (for the hair) inside hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml after several try and error to figure out how the things work out. However, I notice Things that hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml lack of when I did your suggestion to merge it.

You see In my hair.xml I add several rigid bodies which consist of two group base on their function

1. Ragdoll for the hair

2. Collision effect as each rigid body meet on impact - to simulate hair when it collide with body torso and head (hair DOES NOT penetrates bodies like ghost!)

The problem is THE function for number 2 is ignored, any value and settings I made is not applied for the rigid bodies. So Issue  "hair DOES penetrates bodies like ghost!" happen

maybe Hydro could explain this later since actually I like the idea for the xml since I could apply hairline for this method

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml CONTAINS NO COLLISION INFORMATION!!~~(considering about different body should have different shape, so the info should be create by body creator. And if collision infos added, it will conflict with the one the body(or cloth) have. :s )

Maybe you can try hdtCBBE.xml in NPRChinaDress.7z.

BY GOD I FIXED IT!!!

or rather i found a workaround but whatever!

so i was playing around with the skeleton rig, to see whats what... at some point i took the vanilla rig and startet implementing one breast bone after the other to see where the problem was... both prebreast-bones were no problem

after implementing the two breastbones i had the same thing as before, so the incompatibility was here...

i realized that i could not do anything with the skeleton rig... either i implement the bones and have fucked up HDT or i dont and have no tbbp animations...

so i tried something different: I added one aditional breast bone to each breast, so the order is prebreast-BREAST2-breast-breast01,

cuz i thought ill try to apply the HDTphysics to the breast2 bone, thats not part of the rig, and my tbbp animations to the standard breast/breast01, which are in the skeleton-rig...

and here i got lucky... to apply HDTphysics to not breast but breast2 i just needed to change the name of the bones in the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml"... that was completely guessed but it works :D

so if you want the animations of v9-28 with newer versions... thats how it works for me

Update your nioverride.dll to latest version guy!~

It's a known and fixed bug.

i didnt have a nioverride.dll on my clean install (cuz i had no racemenu)

but i just put the newest version (2.1.5@nexus) and it did not help with the issue i had (is that a requirement, that is not listed? is there somewhere a newer version?)

BY GOD I FIXED IT!!!

or rather i found a workaround but whatever!

so i was playing around with the skeleton rig, to see whats what... at some point i took the vanilla rig and startet implementing one breast bone after the other to see where the problem was... both prebreast-bones were no problem

after implementing the two breastbones i had the same thing as before, so the incompatibility was here...

i realized that i could not do anything with the skeleton rig... either i implement the bones and have fucked up HDT or i dont and have no tbbp animations...

so i tried something different: I added one aditional breast bone to each breast, so the order is prebreast-BREAST2-breast-breast01,

cuz i thought ill try to apply the HDTphysics to the breast2 bone, thats not part of the rig, and my tbbp animations to the standard breast/breast01, which are in the skeleton-rig...

and here i got lucky... to apply HDTphysics to not breast but breast2 i just needed to change the name of the bones in the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml"... that was completely guessed but it works :D

so if you want the animations of v9-28 with newer versions... thats how it works for me

Update your nioverride.dll to latest version guy!~

It's a known and fixed bug.

i didnt have a nioverride.dll on my clean install (cuz i had no racemenu)

but i just put the newest version (2.1.5@nexus) and it did not help with the issue i had (is that a requirement, that is not listed? is there somewhere a newer version?)

Sorry, it seem that I quoted wrong post.

Just ignored that ;)

And...yeah you do need to rename the bones to make it work.

I apologize for the Lateness of the OP update (and I still need to change some links)... Lots of action.

I've got drive issues in my pc and am trying to BU/Recover c:\ . . . so I'm posting this from a linux livecd (thumbdrive actually). I'll do what I can to keep up.

xp32 nice job with the hair!

v11.01.21 CTD when changing from male to female in ECE

v11.02 - Same CTD on changing to female.

can you try xp32 packed DLL here

Edit: I just tested right now

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[11/01/13 23:46:55]INFO: Queue OK

[11/01/13 23:46:55]INFO: System run with 8 threads

[11/01/13 23:46:55]INFO: Havok simulated world created.

[11/01/13 23:46:55]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load

[11/01/13 23:47:00]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu

[11/01/13 23:47:21]INFO: Resuming... RaceSex Menu

[11/01/13 23:47:21]INFO: Cell changed...

[11/01/13 23:47:25]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[11/01/13 23:47:25]INFO: Add character 00000014

[11/01/13 23:47:44]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\azar\AzarHairPonytail03.xml

[11/01/13 23:47:46]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\azar\AzarHairPonytail03.xml

[11/01/13 23:47:47]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\azar\AzarHairPonytail03.xml

[11/01/13 23:47:58]INFO: Suspending... RaceSex Menu

[11/01/13 23:47:58]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu

[11/01/13 23:48:01]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[11/01/13 23:48:04]INFO: Suspending ... Book Menu

[11/01/13 23:48:06]INFO: Resuming... Book Menu

[11/01/13 23:48:10]INFO: Suspending ... InventoryMenu

[11/01/13 23:48:12]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu

[11/01/13 23:48:27]INFO: Suspending ... Journal Menu

oh and make sure all your skse pluggins are updated. if it still fails this is a list of my skse pluggins working

Plugins are up to date.

Could it be ECE? CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll? I don't think so because male characters load fine and the DLL is loaded at that point. It's just when I change gender to female on a new character I CTD.

Could it be the weight painted belly that I use for Estrus Chaurus?

Is there an updated XML that goes with v11.02? ( using 11.01 )

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[11/02/13 12:47:24]INFO: Queue OK

[11/02/13 12:47:24]INFO: System run with 8 threads

[11/02/13 12:47:24]INFO: Havok simulated world created.

[11/02/13 12:47:24]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load

[11/02/13 12:47:45]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu

[11/02/13 12:48:03]INFO: Resuming... RaceSex Menu

[11/02/13 12:48:03]INFO: Cell changed...

[11/02/13 12:48:04]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[11/02/13 12:48:05]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Fatal error occured

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Module :

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Address : 0x0046ecf5

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Module Address : 0xf6d2bed0

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: AccessViolation, try to read 0x000000b4 failed

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game

probably yes, imo ECE or CME is to much trouble for what I need and I dont use it. try remove them just to test in a new game with alternate start.

use the disablefacengencache, ShowRaceMenu preCacheKiller, maybe this will help you.

Plugins are up to date.

Could it be ECE? CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll? I don't think so because male characters load fine and the DLL is loaded at that point. It's just when I change gender to female on a new character I CTD.

Is there an updated XML that goes with v11.02?

yes there is a new xmland a new DLL

what mesh? b3lisarios UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)

Negative I also use it.

I only see your problem in cache or in ECE/CME

v11.01.21 CTD when changing from male to female in ECE

v11.02 - Same CTD on changing to female.

can you try xp32 packed DLL here

Edit: I just tested right now

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[11/01/13 23:46:55]INFO: Queue OK

[11/01/13 23:46:55]INFO: System run with 8 threads

[11/01/13 23:46:55]INFO: Havok simulated world created.

[11/01/13 23:46:55]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load

[11/01/13 23:47:00]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu

[11/01/13 23:47:21]INFO: Resuming... RaceSex Menu

[11/01/13 23:47:21]INFO: Cell changed...

[11/01/13 23:47:25]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[11/01/13 23:47:25]INFO: Add character 00000014

[11/01/13 23:47:44]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\azar\AzarHairPonytail03.xml

[11/01/13 23:47:46]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\azar\AzarHairPonytail03.xml

[11/01/13 23:47:47]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\azar\AzarHairPonytail03.xml

[11/01/13 23:47:58]INFO: Suspending... RaceSex Menu

[11/01/13 23:47:58]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu

[11/01/13 23:48:01]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[11/01/13 23:48:04]INFO: Suspending ... Book Menu

[11/01/13 23:48:06]INFO: Resuming... Book Menu

[11/01/13 23:48:10]INFO: Suspending ... InventoryMenu

[11/01/13 23:48:12]INFO: Resuming... Cursor Menu

[11/01/13 23:48:27]INFO: Suspending ... Journal Menu

oh and make sure all your skse pluggins are updated. if it still fails this is a list of my skse pluggins working

Plugins are up to date.

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[11/02/13 12:47:24]INFO: Queue OK

[11/02/13 12:47:24]INFO: System run with 8 threads

[11/02/13 12:47:24]INFO: Havok simulated world created.

[11/02/13 12:47:24]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load

[11/02/13 12:47:45]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu

[11/02/13 12:48:03]INFO: Resuming... RaceSex Menu

[11/02/13 12:48:03]INFO: Cell changed...

[11/02/13 12:48:05]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Fatal error occured

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Module :

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Address : 0x0046ecf5

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Module Address : 0xf6d2bed0

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: AccessViolation, try to read 0x000000b4 failed

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump

[11/02/13 12:48:19]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game

It could be a similar issue to what I had with mannequins if it's a skeleton/mesh issue. I assume that the gender swapping switches the mesh before the skeleton and because HDT triggers the skeleton's nodes (even in bind pose and on certain menus--even with the console open), the game freaks out because the mesh has skin weight info to nodes that haven't existed in the scene yet that HDT is moving--if any of that makes any sense. So HDT wigs out and tries to save the game on crash because the bones it is moving on the mesh are not corresponding with what has already been loaded (similar to CTDs when using BBP meshes on non-BBP skeletons).

I haven't tested this theory with gender swapping on the new HDT plugins yet, but if anyine can confirm, then we know it's not an isolated incident.

this are HydrogensaysHDT latest releases

DLL released @ 2013-11-02 11:41

XML released @ 2013-11-02 02:45

It could be a similar issue to what I had with mannequins if it's a skeleton/mesh issue. I assume that the gender swapping switches the mesh before the skeleton and because HDT triggers the skeleton's nodes (even in bind pose and on certain menus--even with the console open), the game freaks out because the mesh has skin weight info to nodes that haven't existed in the scene yet that HDT is moving--if any of that makes any sense. So HDT wigs out and tries to save the game on crash because the bones it is moving on the mesh are not corresponding with what has already been loaded (similar to CTDs when using BBP meshes on non-BBP skeletons).

I haven't tested this theory with gender swapping on the new HDT plugins yet, but if anyine can confirm, then we know it's not an isolated incident.

thats a good point but it doesnt happen to me and i have the same mesh. this could point to lag or read speed, but i wouldnt go there.

a question anyone else using ECE/CME with HDTPhysics ?

@jbezorg my skyrim is a mess with plugins and im making a complete new install atm, even so my skyrim was very stable and I rarely crashed im only installing what I really want again but its quite fast cause all my fav plugins are in wryebash ^^, I just need to anneal them.

this means that HDTPysics works very good I mean really good at its current build.

thx HydrogensaysHDT for this great tool!

probably yes, imo ECE or CME is to much trouble for what I need and I dont use it. try remove them just to test in a new game with alternate start.

use the disablefacengencache, ShowRaceMenu preCacheKiller, maybe this will help you.

Plugins are up to date.

yes there is a new xmland a new DLL

what mesh? b3lisarios UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)

Negative I also use it.

I only see your problem in cache or in ECE/CME

But that's not the entire XML, just a segment that needs to be updated in the 11.01 version. Correct?

And HydrogensaysHDT update is here I assume. http://pan.baidu.com/s/1GGgvB#dir/path=%2FhdtPhysicsExtensions

There's just a scattering of parts.

Also, adding disablefacegencache.dll didn't help.

Onto looking into the possible skeleton issue.

I just upload a new xml and now the structs of generic constraints look the same.

<hkobject name="#0083" class="hkpGenericConstraintData" signature="0xda80914e">
			<!-- memSizeAndFlags SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
			<!-- referenceCount SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
			<hkparam name="userData">0</hkparam>
			<hkparam name="atoms">
				<hkobject>
					<hkparam name="bridgeAtom">
						<hkobject>
							<hkparam name="type">TYPE_BRIDGE</hkparam>
							<!-- buildJacobianFunc SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
							<hkparam name="constraintData">#0083</hkparam>
							<!-- padding SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
						</hkobject>
					</hkparam>
				</hkobject>
			</hkparam>
			<hkparam name="scheme">
				<hkobject>
					<!-- info SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
					<hkparam name="data" numelements="23">
						(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 1 Pivot A -->
						(0.000000 0.000000 2.000000 0.000000) <!-- 2 Pivot B -->
						(1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 8 Matrix3x3 angular basis A -->
						(0.000000 1.000000 0.000000 0.000000)
						(0.000000 0.000000 1.000000 0.000000)
						(1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 9 Matrix3x3 angular basis B -->
						(0.000000 1.000000 0.000000 0.000000)
						(0.000000 0.000000 1.000000 0.000000)
						(-0.200000 0.200000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 17 0 Angular limit at axis 1 in radius -->
						(-0.100000 0.100000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 17 1 Angular limit at axis 2 in radius -->
						(-0.500000 0.500000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 17 2 Angular limit at axis 3 in radius -->
						(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 14 0 Angular motor index at axis 1 -->
						(1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 14 1 Angular motor index at axis 2 -->
						(2.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 14 2 Angular motor index at axis 3 -->
						(1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 4 0 Linear dof 1 relate to B -->
						(0.000000 1.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 4 1 Linear dof 2 relate to B -->
						(0.000000 0.000000 1.000000 0.000000) <!-- 4 2 Linear dof 3 relate to B -->
						(-1.000000 1.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 16 0 Linear limit at dof 1 -->
						(-2.000000 2.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 16 1 Linear limit at dof 2 -->
						(-6.000000 6.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 16 2 Linear limit at dof 3 -->
						(3.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 15 0 Linear motor index at axis 1 -->
						(4.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 15 1 Linear motor index at axis 2 -->
						(5.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000) <!-- 15 2 Linear motor index at axis 3 -->
					</hkparam>
					<hkparam name="commands" numelements="35">
						1 2 8 9 17 0 17 1 17 2 14 0 14 1 14 2
						4 0 4 1 4 2 16 0 16 1 16 2 15 0 15 1
						15 2 0
					</hkparam>
					<!-- modifiers SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
					<hkparam name="motors" numelements="6">
						#0082 #0082 #0082 #0081 #0081 #0081
					</hkparam>
				</hkobject>
			</hkparam>
		</hkobject>

and larger range for up and down on breasts. ;)

wow is that mean the jiggle is back like the first time ?  really love that kind of jiggle

thats a good point but it doesnt happen to me and i have the same mesh. this could point to lag or read speed, but i wouldnt go there.

@jbezorg my skyrim is a mess with plugins and im making a complete new install atm, even so my skyrim was very stable and I rarely crashed im only installing what I really want again but its quite fast cause all my fav plugins are in wryebash ^^, I just need to anneal them.

this means that HDTPysics works very good I mean really good at its current build.

thx HydrogensaysHDT for this great tool!

It's an awesome tool.

And I'm thinking Joy of Perspective (female version) is the problem. Going to uninstall that.

monsto has instructions for Joy of Perspective.

you could try it

or

just uninstall it

your choice.

Joy of Perspective

Enabling HDT Body Physics (thanks kharlynak and Vioxsis)

1. Get and install The Joy of Perspective.
  2. Install this skeleton.  (I downloaded the zip then manually added it to NMM and enabled it like normal).
  3. Follow Vioxsis' directions for the body and all armor meshes (the first person versions) that you want to enable. That means 1 for the body and 1 for each outfit where you want the Joy of Perspective. (Yes, it's tedius).

On step 3, make sure you increment the NiNode's ExtraData count, and reference the ID of your StringExtraData in it. It should result in NiNode again being the only thing in the list, with StringExtraData under it (when you expand it).

Use the XML that comes with the latest HDT Body Physics. You can name it whatever you want, just make sure that it's named correctly in the path in your StringExtraData.

I've had no problems using HDT Physics with CME. Recently I switched to the latest ECE, mostly to take advantage of the improved (meaning it WORKS!) Save/Load Presets feature. No problems with that either. Not sure if either would work without the new improved Nioverride & Precache Killer, though...

Functionally these are the same, DisableFaceGenCache writes an immediate return to native equivalent of the following functions:

http://www.creationkit.com/PrecacheCharGen_-_Game

http://www.creationkit.com/PrecacheCharGenClear_-_Game

These functions are for caching parts prior to opening the race menu to reduce lag when cycling through head parts (this is mainly a console thing). The game likely crashes because this cache has a hardcoded memory limit since consoles are crap in terms of memory. With this cache removed parts are forced to load on request, which if the files are large can cause momentary stuttering or lag (but who cares, momentary lag > crashing).

The preCacheKiller has the same function of disabling only one of these two functions, I never looked at what it actually does to achieve it but it's probably similar, writing a return as the first instruction of the function, or jumping over the whole function. The precache killer only removes the caching part, DisableFaceGenCache removes both, since it's redundant to attempt to clear a cache that has nothing in it in the first place. 

You only need one of the two, they both do the same thing so having them both is redundant and unnecessary. 

Archived