Corrupt A Wish

Denied, because of global warming.

I wish I could one day lie on the soft and greasy grass of a beautiful secret garden, full of fresh and exotic scents, with the sound of a magnificent waterfall gently cradling me with its languid melody.

Granted, you cross an ostrich that tells you: "One is not born shy or complexed, one becomes it". Then she plunges her head into the ground to try to ward off the evil spell in you. The ground begins to tremble with incredible violence and huge lava bursts open before your feet, you lose your balance, but you feel better now, lighter, so light that you fly ...

I wish I'll never incarnate into that ostrich again. It gives headaches.

5 hours ago, Millicent Bystander said:

Granted

I wish my brain didn't always think like this

Granted. Your brain now keeps cookies in system32. And since you frequently clear cookies for security reasons... 

I wish I didn't feel the obsessive need to rewrite this corruptable wish 3 times before it seemed like something I could comfortably post...