ww jv with hetero animation

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, your new body is very good! But they are not suitable for your previous animation. It seems that you do not intend to update the previous animation. Have you considered sharing the old body again and reminding which animation is suitable for the old body? To be honest, I can understand that you don't need to update the old animation to adapt to the new body, because I have also made more than 20 animations with your old body, and I also try to update them, but because of the animations I have done, I have little motivation to update them

On 25/9/2022 at 00.03, lee417jh said:

Membantu! Ini terjadi.

On 25/9/2022 at 23.04, takeawsome1 said:

Halo, tubuh baru Anda sangat bagus! Tetapi mereka tidak cocok untuk animasi Anda sebelumnya. Sepertinya Anda tidak berniat memperbarui animasi sebelumnya. Sudahkah Anda mempertimbangkan untuk membagikan bodi lama lagi dan mengingatkan animasi mana yang cocok untuk bodi lama? Sejujurnya, saya bisa mengerti bahwa Anda tidak perlu memperbarui animasi lama untuk beradaptasi dengan tubuh baru, karena saya juga telah membuat lebih dari 20 animasi dengan tubuh lama Anda, dan saya juga mencoba memperbaruinya, tetapi karena animasi yang telah saya buat, saya memiliki sedikit motivasi untuk memperbaruinya

You need to re-download my animations all of them, I've updated previous animations too

On 6/9/2022 at 19.15, monkee said:

Saya telah memilih selektor tubuh bagian atas dan alat kelamin untuk kedua pasangan tapi saya masih tidak bisa membuat animasi vagina bekerja. Tolong bantu.

Download body selector jv in new post, and select in body selector, dont forget for update wickdwhims

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2022 at 09.43, imari27 said:

hai, maaf saya tidak mengerti cara kerja gaun terbuka untuk animasi, saya tidak tahu cara menggunakannya. dapatkah Anda memberikan beberapa instruksi video atau gambar tentang cara menggunakannya di CAS? Terima kasih banyak

Yes i will share tutorial for it

• 2 weeks later...

@jv anim

Hi, thank you for putting in the time for making these incredible animations! I really like the: "play before..." 

I hope there will be more animations coming, maybe with the context: first time, shy girl/guy, etc.

Keep up the great work!

Edited by Cyruz
On 15/11/2022 at 21.04, Cyruz said:

@jv anim

Hai, terima kasih telah meluangkan waktu untuk membuat animasi yang luar biasa ini! Saya sangat suka: "bermain sebelum..." 

Saya harap akan ada lebih banyak animasi yang akan datang, mungkin dengan konteks: pertama kali, cewek/cowok pemalu, dll.

Teruslah berkarya!

U are welcome

On 20/11/2022 at 19.47, Cyruz said:

hmmm I don't have it. however if you find an animator with vaginal animation with a body built in turbodriver, I think it will also work with body jv. Well you know turbodriver added vaginal and anal bones a few months ago, so I don't think many animators are using them yet. moreover they should update their old animation, even if they want.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for update.

I just wanted to make sure about something:

-choose the open version of the shirt in the index finger category
-choose the closed version of the shirt, and it will automatically replace the open version of the shirt, and when evilwhims take off the sims shirt or pants, the open version of the shirt will automatically appear

choose my body selector to open pussy

I have to do this every time I choose to use your animation, right?

And how do I use your body selector?

Edited by ioawdfv