Venus Hair Pack (HDT-SMP)

A pack of two hairs from Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Venus Vacation, with some adjustments made to fit the Skyrim head. Available to equip for male/female.

Currently, the pack includes Nagisa (Ponytail) and Patty (Hairstyle 1).

HDT-SMP Physics have been added on Nagisa's Ponytail.

I've mainly made this to fit my own character's head. If it doesn't fit your character too well, feel free to adjust the hair mesh in Outfit Studio and re-export the nif. Remember to keep a backup of the original though, in case something goes awry.

In OS, if you're adjusting part by part, make sure to pick its _HL suffix double in the mesh list (e.g. highlight A and A_HL together) before moving the mesh. I've double meshed the hair with different alpha properties to give it a better look.

HDT-SMP physics has been added to the ponytail portion of the hair.

Use a Mod Manager to install, and additemmenu to acquire the hair wig as a wearable piece.

I decided to make it a wig because if you install too many Racemenu hairs, it can be tough to find the one you want sometimes.

The wig is colorable based on the color you selected in Racemenu.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...