IGNORED

SFV Chun-Li Sparring Costume BBHUNP (UUNP-BHUNP) LE/SE

SFV Chun-Li Sparring Costume BBHUNP (UUNP-BHUNP) LE/SE

View File

this time there is no requirements beside building meshes in bodyslide, but this not made from scratch, original mod from Street Fighter V, ported to XNALara/XPS by Zareef, now bringed to skyrim.
the outfit consist in:
-panty
-gloves
-shoes
-and an alternate texture set for each piece
all credits to original mod author BrutalAce, Property of Capcom. always endorse and support original mod authors!
**Screenshots taken on Vignetes by Halofarm

*Dont forget to build meshes in bodyslide
**LE file is for HDT-PE users, SE file is for HDT-SMP 3BBB users, if youre a LE SMP 3BBB user or a SE HDT-PE user just run nifoptimizer over the files to port it to your correct game.
***BBHUNP For LE it's BHUNP v1 body with UUNP HDT-PE physics plus the extra BHUNP, TBD, CBBE and 3BA Sliders (can be used by UUNP users just ignore the extra sliders).
****BBHUNP for SE it is BHUNP v3 body with HDT-SMP 3BBB physics with extra UUNP, TBD, CBBE and 3BA Sliders (can be used by BHUNP users just ignore the extra sliders).
*****all credits to factoryclosed, haeun, Acro748,  ousnius, caliente,  themilkdrinker and Groovtama.

******if you grab this files to edit it, please just dont forget to mention it and add a link to this and to original mod authors.

Awesome clothing set!  I've been looking for this to match my "Modern Day Person in Skyrim" Roleplay run through, however, whenever I try to build meshes in BS, nothing appears in the preview menu.  It's an empty window.  I should add then when I search for the keyword "chun" in BS, in the drop down menu, everything shows up labeled, except for the top.  "Sparring gloves" "sparring panty" "sparring shoes"  but no top.  Instead there's an item that just says "sparring uniform"  Is that correct, or is it a part of the problem?

Am I doing something wrong here?

Addendum:  I'm running the LE version

Edited by nigwriter
On 6/25/2022 at 8:24 AM, nigwriter said:

Awesome clothing set!  I've been looking for this to match my "Modern Day Person in Skyrim" Roleplay run through, however, whenever I try to build meshes in BS, nothing appears in the preview menu.  It's an empty window.  I should add then when I search for the keyword "chun" in BS, in the drop down menu, everything shows up labeled, except for the top.  "Sparring gloves" "sparring panty" "sparring shoes"  but no top.  Instead there's an item that just says "sparring uniform"  Is that correct, or is it a part of the problem?

Am I doing something wrong here?

Addendum:  I'm running the LE version

hmmm, not shure what could be, i have the latest version of bodyslide on LE and it shows it :/, have you tried to build them to see if its shown in game?
edit: nevermind i found the error, thanks for the feedback, gona fix it, ill be back
edit again: file is ready to download, the cause was that i forgot to add the sliderset osp in the file, but because i still have it in my sliderset folder i couldnt see the error. thanks for reporting :)

Edited by urbannomadnome
file is ready
7 hours ago, urbannomadnome said:

hmmm, not shure what could be, i have the latest version of bodyslide on LE and it shows it :/, have you tried to build them to see if its shown in game?
edit: nevermind i found the error, thanks for the feedback, gona fix it, ill be back
edit again: file is ready to download, the cause was that i forgot to add the sliderset osp in the file, but because i still have it in my sliderset folder i couldnt see the error. thanks for reporting :)

I'm just glad it wasn't something I was doing for a change.  It's working fine now, thanks for the fix!