HDT Physics Extensions Developer preview 2013 07 31 update

@zaselim

Here is my modification to google's translation. It should be more accurate and easier to understand. (or may be not since I've just failed in english...

I don't know how to wrap skin

HDT Physics Extensions Developer Preview Version
Degree of completion is extremely low
Not recommended to ordinary people

SKSE plugin: http://pan.baidu.com...8&uk=2619899231
Asynchronous and multi-threading added, breast inertia adjusted, buttocks constraint modified, skirt collision volume fine-tuned
sample Bones: (the original one was wrongly distributed ==)
Note: haven't worked on the hair part == So do not touch it
You need to manually remove Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx
If the skirt passes through the legs (part somersault action may occur), please do some spread leg actions ==
Fps drops. . . seemingly very serious. . . and it has a linear relationship with the number of girls in the scene
People frequently F9/F5 should use cautiously

About skin wrapping
Although the skirt portion is associated with 120 bones, TES only supports up to 60 bones for each object. You can skip some horizontal bones (such as X 0 and X 3) appropriately when wrapping skin
You can rotate the bones (non Start node) before wrapping skin to make it fit with the skirt but do not modify the transformation data.
Do not wrap the nodes with "Start".

Note: The skeleton is not finalized, may be still some modifications later. . .

@zaselim

Here is my modification to google's translation. It should be more accurate and easier to understand. (or may be not since I've just failed in english...

Asynchronous and multi-threading added, breast inertia adjusted, buttocks constraint modified, skirt collision volume fine-tuned

You need to manually remove Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx

If the skirt passes through the legs (part somersault action may occur), please do some spread leg actions ==

Fps drops. . . seemingly very serious. . . and it has a linear relationship with the number of girls in the scene

About skin wrapping

Although the skirt portion is associated with 120 bones, TES only supports up to 60 bones for each object. You can skip some horizontal bones (such as X 0 and X 3) appropriately when wrapping skin

You can rotate the bones (non Start node) before wrapping skin to make it fit with the skirt but do not modify the transformation data.

You're closest without going over, on making this translation readable, but missing key things.  Author does not specify "you" in pretty much the entire post, but instead is making statements about the mesh.  For example:  it's not "you" can rotate the bones, but rather they suggest the mesh does it itself, to keep the skirt wrapping close to the skin.

I forgot to translate the F9/F5 part in my earlier post so good on that, almost spot on.    I'm just too lazy to do a whole translation since it's not needed.  Everyone already knows what to do, and how to use the mod.  The rest of the thread is mostly some people having problems getting it to work/same as this thread.  If it's really needed I'll do a translation.

Actually this is more reporting problems so maybe if someone from HDT team comes here he can find out what problems we encountered trying this beta.

Since I bet the mod will be also released on nexus once is finished I assume we dont really need a translation, it is already great to be able to try out the beta actually.

Hand residues not skinned ==

HDT Physics Extensions Developer Preview extremely low degree of completion is not recommended to use ordinary people

SKSE plugin: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=591576788&uk=2619899231

Plus an asynchronous and multi-threaded, Tune inertia chest, buttocks modified constraint matching skirt trim collision volume sample Bones: (the original one made a mistake ==)

Note: Hair Part == So do not touch the need to manually remove Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets female \ skeleton_female.hkx

The situation appears skirt through the legs (part somersault action may occur), please be open leg action ==

Drop frames. . . Seemingly very serious. . . And scene linear relationship between the number of sister paper

F9/F5 party with caution

Although skin skirt portion associated with 120 bones, but the old roll of each object only supports up to 60 bones. Skin can skip some appropriate lateral bones (such as X 0 and X 3)

Rotation before skinning bones (non Start node) to make it fit with the skirt, but do not modify the data do not pan with a Start node Mongolia

Note: The skeleton is not finalized, may also change. . .

Thats the google translation, i am confused now, what does it mean actually "Note: Hair Part == So do not touch the need to manually remove Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets female \ skeleton_female.hkx" do i have to delete the hkx file or not, with this new update because before it wasn't workin properly with not deleting the hkx file.

And i updated the file yesterday with the new 9.44mb file (last one was 9.41mb) and right now i don't have hkx file in the female assets folder. Do i move back the hkx file or not? 

No, just replace the .dll.

so no need to move back the hkx file to its place, i always make a back lolz

Thanks.

The non stop butt jiggling is irritating me..:D

Yeah, it's definitely irritating... a part of me.

the older version had very less butt jiggling. Only when you moved to player. But now the butt jiggles even when using tfc. i was taking some pics and the butt was jiggling non stop lolz.. had to use tfc 1 then

@zaselim

About skin wrapping

You're closest without going over, on making this translation readable, but missing key things.  Author does not specify "you" in pretty much the entire post, but instead is making statements about the mesh.  For example:  it's not "you" can rotate the bones, but rather they suggest the mesh does it itself, to keep the skirt wrapping close to the skin.

I forgot to translate the F9/F5 part in my earlier post so good on that, almost spot on.    I'm just too lazy to do a whole translation since it's not needed.  Everyone already knows what to do, and how to use the mod.  The rest of the thread is mostly some people having problems getting it to work/same as this thread.  If it's really needed I'll do a translation.

Although she did not use the word "you" (你), she did mean those who attempt to wrap skin. Otherwise, the verb will go before the subject. And the word "使" has also implied that the bones are being modified passively to fit the skirt.

Okay, so after installing everything 100% correctly (I think) the physics does seem to work for animations themselves (eg. dancing) as opposed to what I said before about the character needing to actually move/shift in space.The remaining issue is that the plugin does need time to calculate (?). 

Here's a dance gif and here you can clearly see the physics at work but that's only so because I actually had the game running at 50% speed and recorded it. The effects aren't as prominent when the game is at full speed though. I don't exactly know how to make good/optimized gifs (and it seems to be even slower than the slowed game speed) so whatever about that.

Okay, so after installing everything 100% correctly (I think) the physics does seem to work for animations themselves (eg. dancing) as opposed to what I said before about the character needing to actually move/shift in space.The remaining issue is that the plugin does need time to calculate (?). 

Here's a dance gif and here you can clearly see the physics at work but that's only so because I actually had the game running at 50% speed and recorded it. The effects aren't as prominent when the game is at full speed though. I don't exactly know how to make good/optimized gifs (and it seems to be even slower than the slowed game speed) so whatever about that.

attachicon.gif1.gif

It does look pretty damn good though.

After a bit more playing, what I've noticed is that, at least with all the body meshes I've tried (mainly TBBP-based meshes), there almost no up and down motion when walking/running, and very little side-to-side. Oddly, there's actually less motion when running than when walking. Some motions generate a lot of movement, but mainly when a character turns, stops, or some other sudden motion. Using animcam and starting a run, there's some motion at the beginning, then that fades out until the various body parts you would think would be moving are almost completely motionless.

I've noticed that, depending on what viewing angle I'm at, the motion is distorted. If the breats are at a side view then the motion is very drastic and spastic, but if I'm looking at front or rear view then the motion is normalized.  I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

I just figured it out what this mod do...It turn out to be very amazing!!! :heart:

Use BBPx mesh, the bounce will be far more visible.

But...I think, the author applied a wrong kind of physic, not something for the real breast. I feel like it's a physic for the grass or tree blown by the wind. When you stand still, the breast is like wavering. But when running and jumping, it doesn't bounce, just jiggle a little. I hope the creator notice this...

Anyway, really really a great mod! worthy to be waited!

I just figured it out what this mod do...It turn out to be very amazing!!! :heart:

But...I think, the author applied a wrong kind of physic, not something for the real breast. I feel like it's a physic for the grass or tree blown by the wind. When you stand still, the breast is like wavering. But when running and jumping, it doesn't bounce, just jiggle a little. I hope the creator notice this...

I'm probably gonna sound like an idiot, but by BBPx you mean that new UNPB Redux?

I'm probably gonna sound like an idiot, but by BBPx you mean that new UNPB Redux?

bbp means it doesn't have breast 01 L/R nodes like TBBP has for the left right boob motion.

Do you mean the one from your avatar? I'm sure she's more concerned about her center of mass, then about being hit with those...things.

Even with smaller breasts, the physics are ridiculous. Not that I am complaining, I love it. But they are definitely ridiculous.

Do you mean the one from your avatar? I'm sure she's more concerned about her center of mass, then about being hit with those...things.

Even with smaller breasts, the physics are ridiculous. Not that I am complaining, I love it. But they are definitely ridiculous.

For me, it's less rediculous then those BBP'ed anims. And it's only a beta.

Archived