HDT Physics Extensions Developer preview 2013 07 31 update

This has it's own Skeleton or something? I am not quite sure how this works as I use XP32s Skeleton which works with BBP and obviously I'm at a loss as the instructions to install this are kind of vague

Just drop it in Data\SKSE\plugins and delete skeleton_female.hkx from Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female and run FNIS.

This has it's own Skeleton or something? I am not quite sure how this works as I use XP32s Skeleton which works with BBP and obviously I'm at a loss as the instructions to install this are kind of vague

Just drop it in Data\SKSE\plugins and delete skeleton_female.hkx from Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female and run FNIS.

Thanks I'll give it a try

So I just cracked open the dll with a tool called dependency walker, turns out their are 9 dependant dll files that I don't have, such as dcomp.dll, gpsvc.dll ect, ect, ect. So I am thinking that this is not even beta. More like pre-alpha. As far as I can tell the CTD's are because of a missing dll that handles delay load. Another funny thing it's also making calls to the shell32.dll and I have no idea why that would be. Any help from a more experienced techie would be appreciated, as I have know idea what damage this file is causing

Can you post what .dll files are needed exactly? 

this works fine for me except one thing when ever i load up my game i have to go to "showracemenu" to get the jiggling to start other than that it works fine for me

using the ningheim race and sevenbase bombshell body with xp32 skeleton also made the boobs bigger with the racemenu by expired have not tried it with a regular race yet

this works fine for me except one thing when ever i load up my game i have to go to "showracemenu" to get the jiggling to start other than that it works fine for me

using the ningheim race and sevenbase bombshell body with xp32 skeleton also made the boobs bigger with the racemenu by expired have not tried it with a regular race yet

From what I've read and experienced, you'll need to delete the 'skeleton.hkx' file in order to have the game immediately load the physics plugin. If there's still an issue, unequipping and reequipping your torso armor should also enable the physics.

It seems to not crash or destroy anything for the best part, but the jiggling is rather attrocious, its very rigid and nothing like the preview. the breasts appear to move only from the base of the breasts which connects it to the body. I use CHSBHCv3 bbp, and then I tried the other recommended skeletons to observe any difference, with no luck.

Ok I fixed my deformed breast problem, it was a skeleton issue. The breast movement is a little ridiculous though (I can't believe I am complaining about that!), the breasts just bounce like crazy. But if this is a beta or alpha it's working great so far. Can't wait until this mod is further updated it's gonna be great.

Ok I fixed my deformed breast problem, it was a skeleton issue. The breast movement is a little ridiculous though (I can't believe I am complaining about that!), the breasts just bounce like crazy. But if this is a beta or alpha it's working great so far. Can't wait until this mod is further updated it's gonna be great.

When I was reading you post I couldn't help but look at your Avatar and Sig and think "He is lucky his character can't be killed by boob bounce with boobs like that this mod would be an insta kill the moment you take one step" :P

When I was reading you post I couldn't help but look at your Avatar and Sig and think "He is lucky his character can't be killed by boob bounce with boobs like that this mod would be an insta kill the moment you take one step" :P

Ya pretty much, I mean I usually love ridiculous bouncing but this is insane. You take one step and they are going crazy. Jello boobs. I still can't believe I am complaining about this....lol.

Well, wasn't it being said earlier by someone that the breast scale would directly affect the amount of bounce the plugin produces? So in your case, it would perhaps be more exaggerated than most others here xD

Ya....but I'm sure as hell not making them smaller! Love my huge tits, aint nobody gonna change that. Death cannonball boobs be damned.

EDIT: Oh man this system is awesome. Even poses jiggle now, I LOVE it! The animation never seems to be the same either, if you move, your boobs jiggle a different way, awesome!!!

Geez, guys. Stop complaining.  It's a BETA. B E T A.

They went out of their way to allow public access and you guys can't stop complaining that it's not perfectly catered to your standards.

They even work with the language barrier and post here on LL.

You're free to upload your finished product.

It worked for me.  The only criticism I have is that the jiggle is a little too loose, too jelly-like and it's also too persistent. Run a few feet and her boobs continue to bounce a bit a second or so after she's stopped.  NPC's bounce now which is cool, though.  Once it's done, I imagine it will be a "must-have" for many adult gamers.

welp, after the whole day, of over-hauling entirely my body and every aparell i use, got it to finally work. The system works surprisingly perfect beyond belief when it comes to CHSBHCv3, and xp32's skeleton. The breasts move so fluidly, and nothing like what it appears in the video and people saying it jiggles too much. Only draw back is, mine does not even crash, after a while, a prism of infinite colours and polygons appear in the middle of my screen shortly, convulsing wildly and then freezing the game all-together lol. fun times to be had! Oh and one other thing, this seems to destroy butt bounce animations so they don't work :(

welp, after the whole day, of over-hauling entirely my body and every aparell i use, got it to finally work. The system works surprisingly perfect beyond belief when it comes to CHSBHCv3, and xp32's skeleton. The breasts move so fluidly, and nothing like what it appears in the video and people saying it jiggles too much. Only draw back is, mine does not even crash, after a while, a prism of infinite colours and polygons appear in the middle of my screen shortly, convulsing wildly and then freezing the game all-together lol. fun times to be had! Oh and one other thing, this seems to destroy butt bounce animations so they don't work :(

Indeed, it works quite well for a beta test and I do look forward to a more stable full release in the future (hopefully with a game-menu controller for those who like to tweak numbers to their liking). I did notice the very large file size for both the download an the log document it makes. Crashes are only frequent for me because my computer is going though some weird BSOD phase to which I need to knock out sometime, otherwise, I assume it's all that logging the .dll and SKSE reports that makes it a little clunky in performance.

Do keep in mind that everyone's experience with this mod will vary. Because of how dynamic physics systems work, the movements will not be as precise, repetitive, and frame-dependent as actual rig-based animations are (that just use mostly recorded rotation, but can also use translation and scale). From what I understand, such physics-animations (which use initial point, final point, and all the calculated variables in between, like spring, dampening, friction, etc.) will solely be based on your hardware's computing power and therefore some people may get more jiggle, less jiggle, and even stretching and pinching due to the timing between calculations (I can say, there was a moment where my computer lagged a bit and produced a very elastic bottom on the character I was playing as  :P ).

Also note that not everyone is using the same mesh for comparison, so the character's "jiggle intensity" is also dependent on how much weight is painted onto the vertices of certain meshes. Meshes with high values painted for the breasts/butt will have more jiggle due to the rig's breast/butt bones affecting it more. Those with smaller values painted will have more subtle movements. Size of that particular body part may be another factor, but it depends on the location of the bone, really--though it should be obvious that larger sizes will show more changes since those vertices are further away from their respective bones. Even though I point out the meshes to explain the different results, it by no means affects the performance of the mod, as the mod calculates everything on it's own and it's all a matter of if you have the bones and skin-weighting to match for those calculations to show up as animations.

So please understand that it is still a test and very hardware-dependent and as things get tested, more changes will be made and a more stable--and hopefully more malleable--mod can be made from this.

Keep up the great work HDT team!

It looks pretty neat in-game. The boobs jiggle too long after standing still, but the bounce itself looks just fine on the UNP BBP body I use.

Too bad there are reports of this destabilizing the game. My game is on the edge of becoming unstable already, so I can't use it for now. I hope the optimized/release version comes soon! ^^

Hand residues not skinned ==

HDT Physics Extensions Developer Preview extremely low degree of completion is not recommended to use ordinary people

SKSE plugin: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=591576788&uk=2619899231

Plus an asynchronous and multi-threaded, Tune inertia chest, buttocks modified constraint matching skirt trim collision volume sample Bones: (the original one made a mistake ==)

Note: Hair Part == So do not touch the need to manually remove Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets female \ skeleton_female.hkx

The situation appears skirt through the legs (part somersault action may occur), please be open leg action ==

Drop frames. . . Seemingly very serious. . . And scene linear relationship between the number of sister paper

F9/F5 party with caution

Although skin skirt portion associated with 120 bones, but the old roll of each object only supports up to 60 bones. Skin can skip some appropriate lateral bones (such as X 0 and X 3)

Rotation before skinning bones (non Start node) to make it fit with the skirt, but do not modify the data do not pan with a Start node Mongolia

Note: The skeleton is not finalized, may also change. . .

Thats the google translation, i am confused now, what does it mean actually "Note: Hair Part == So do not touch the need to manually remove Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets female \ skeleton_female.hkx" do i have to delete the hkx file or not, with this new update because before it wasn't workin properly with not deleting the hkx file.

And i updated the file yesterday with the new 9.44mb file (last one was 9.41mb) and right now i don't have hkx file in the female assets folder. Do i move back the hkx file or not? 

Hand residues not skinned ==

HDT Physics Extensions Developer Preview extremely low degree of completion is not recommended to use ordinary people

SKSE plugin: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=591576788&uk=2619899231

Plus an asynchronous and multi-threaded, Tune inertia chest, buttocks modified constraint matching skirt trim collision volume sample Bones: (the original one made a mistake ==)

Note: Hair Part == So do not touch the need to manually remove Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets female \ skeleton_female.hkx

The situation appears skirt through the legs (part somersault action may occur), please be open leg action ==

Drop frames. . . Seemingly very serious. . . And scene linear relationship between the number of sister paper

F9/F5 party with caution

Although skin skirt portion associated with 120 bones, but the old roll of each object only supports up to 60 bones. Skin can skip some appropriate lateral bones (such as X 0 and X 3)

Rotation before skinning bones (non Start node) to make it fit with the skirt, but do not modify the data do not pan with a Start node Mongolia

Note: The skeleton is not finalized, may also change. . .

Thats the google translation, i am confused now, what does it mean actually "Note: Hair Part == So do not touch the need to manually remove Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets female \ skeleton_female.hkx" do i have to delete the hkx file or not, with this new update because before it wasn't workin properly with not deleting the hkx file.

And i updated the file yesterday with the new 9.44mb file (last one was 9.41mb) and right now i don't have hkx file in the female assets folder. Do i move back the hkx file or not? 

No, just replace the .dll.

Archived