HDT Physics Extensions Developer preview 2013 07 31 update

What I mean is that I think the physics work based off of actual shifting and movement of the character's body (x,y,z,etc) in the world; while a character may appear to be 'moving' during an animation (twirling, dancing, sexing, etc), they are still technically static and I don't think the game/plugin reads it as movement. You need to be walk/running, jumping, or crouching for the breasts and butt to move. 

What I mean is that I think the physics work based off of actual shifting and movement of the character's body (x,y,z,etc) in the world; while a character may appear to be 'moving' during an animation (twirling, dancing, sexing, etc), they are still technically static and I don't think the game/plugin reads it as movement. You need to be walk/running, jumping, or crouching for the breasts and butt to move. 

I am with you on this bro, i notice one more thing, in some dance animations the character or npc stops after some moves for sec and starts again. And when she stops the breasts moves and then when she starts dancing again no animation for breasts/butt untill some gap comes again even for a mili secs.

I need help getting this file. The site tells me to make an account but even when I try to translate it, the sign-up screen is still in chinese and I understand less than nothing.

I don't think you need an account. This is a link to the file: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=182261656&uk=1429575322 Click the button next to the blue one that has the arrow pointed down that says "下載".

yeah that did it, thanks a lot.

OK, it does work. This has a look pretty close to the walk/run I'm using, so it wasn't obvious that it works. But the results after a jump make it obvious it is working. I still don't see movement in a lot of vanilla idle animations, but it's a beta, so I'm not complaining. There may not even be enough movement in the various vanilla idles for it to pick up anything.

Hmmm - this mod is quite impressive.

From what I can see, leaving the HKX file means the effects of the mod will be applied to all EXCEPT the player character - and removing the HKX will apply the effects to all INCLUDING the pc.

The only downside I can see is that the walking bounce is not as good as the canned animation I was using before - however now all animations effect bounce in different ways, which is awesome.

What are the benefits of using the new NIF file? I removed it due to extreme lag and FPS loss...

I'd really like to see the source for this, 10mb for a plugin is rather concerning. I imagine a whole library of something is statically compiled in since there are full on GUI frameworks that are smaller than this. Maybe I could help optimize this using actual game calls and hooks.

Ooh, they released the beta! Looking good so far, though it could use skse sliders to control responsiveness and rate of motion decay -- everything bounces aggressively for days after a good jump anim, which is not exactly to my tastes (though I can see the appeal). They're also a bit more jittery than bouncy while walking or running.

Keep up the good work!

Well, after testing for 4 hours there's some issues, sometimes when walking back-right or left you can see some weird movement like the breasts are stuck or something, and some post ago someone mention CTD when opening doors, I can confirm this, I know Skyrim loves to CTD but it is constant with this mod, hopefully when it's complete they'll get rid off that, aside that this is the best mod ever.

Guest Jenova23

I notice if you don't delete the hkx file the breasts will use bbp animations on top of HDT breast physics, but after a while they will bug out and start to twitch, almost as if they can't handle the extra bounce. I also get more frequent crashes from time with this mod... I even started a new game though it does seem to work a lot better (still crashes) when I delete the hkx file (no more twitching) I  wonder if the reason It's crashing is maybe due to some incompatibility or maybe because it's still beta either or these are some of the mods I'm using at the moment that might cause some effect.

SOS - Shclongs of skyrim

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

Female Animation Pack

Deadly Mutilation

Since someone asked for a re-up.

It's looking good so far, I've yet to ctd from entering areas, but I do have the camera flipping upside-down when walking right.  And I don't know about you all, but there's not much bounce for me, mostly seems like they're just stiff on running until I stop.  Even combat it seems unanimated until a guard, or just standing.

Using the previously posted .gif as reference, what bounce there is, doesn't match that even...kinda odd, I mean, it's there but hardly...

And, it's funny, I saw the page and was reading to get my translate on until basically everyone already found out what to do, lol. 

For what it matters, I put a very brief thing, since he basically gives minor modder details.

As far as installing, it's not like the author says what to do anyways aside from "Get Skse, delete skeleton file, be up to date" yet however they don't mention having or not having tbbp installed, nor do they specify bodies, nor the cause and effect of leaving the skeleton file instead of removing it.  They just write random modder things about the skeleton.  It's got a 120 bone "skirt" that doesn't have a "start point" in order to keep it close it keeps moving.  (It doesn't make sense to me but that's what he says.)  And skirts have clipping problems, but generally everything has 60 bones.  Hair isn't done yet "please don't touch" etc etc.

Essentially, it appears hair and skirts are planned to have support later...if possible I'd have to guess.  I'll check later on if there's anything more, or if someone asks.

Archived