HDT Physics Extensions Developer preview 2013 07 31 update

Here's the file, just drag and drop into Skyrim main, it'll pop into the Plugins folder :)attachicon.gif

Chinese community are pretty hard bend on uploading there stuff without there permission. if they found and get pissed we may not be able to have any more future update.

@zaselim already, but still no effects in game T-T do i need to delete some skeleton like tbbp ?

No only female_skeleton.hkx needs to be deleted and then reapply FNIS.

Not sure if the hkx even needs deletion, i tried with and without and both bounced fine on my end.

@zaselim already, but still no effects in game T-T do i need to delete some skeleton like tbbp ?

Did you check by deleting the female_skeletons.hkx file from the female assets folder, if not then delete(it works for me without deleting the hkx file though) and check it but first make a backup because the mod is still i beta so the butt animation doesn't work. So you may be not like it right now but it is a great mod in making i believe, a big thank to the modder.

And one more thing, what version do you have of skse? If you didn't then update it to the latest and same with the skui to atleast 3.6(may be i am wrong about it) may be it only works on skyrim 1.9.32 (i could be wrong here as well).

Not sure if the hkx even needs deletion, i tried with and without and both bounced fine on my end.

same for me, works with or without the hkx but i didn't apply the fnis, may be that is why the butt had funny animation (moving in circles). Does your butt animation works fine it was before?

same for me, works with or without the hkx but i didn't apply the fnis, may be that is why the butt had funny animation (moving in circles). Does your butt animation works fine it was before?

yes the butt actually works normally now it was weird finding out that when grabbing a dead nude female npc and move her around and dropped on the ground even had both breast and butt to bounce. So that was funny side.

Yeah, had to apply the fnis, now the butt animation works fine..But if i delete the hkx file the butt animation stops working again that funny round animation. And i think if hkx file still exist the hdt physics plugin doesn't work correctly, like the breasts animation goes back to like it was before installing the plugin.

Two question though, does any one know what dancing animation is it in the video on the mod page

and will it work on the non tbbp/bbp armors as well if the body is tbbp/bbp?

Well i guess this will make creating animations quicker now you don't have to worry about both breast and butt bounce. This will safe Arrok time. :D

Two question though, does any one know what dancing animation is it in the video on the mod page

Not sure about the dance animation, But your second question you mean vanilla armor and clothes ?? if so i don't think it can. vanilla armor has no breast and butt bones so this dll will not be able to calculate any bounce for them so you need armor and clothes who at least have these bones in them.

so [TBBP/BBP] CBBE/UNP/UNBP/ADEC/Lady body should all work as long as there armor/clothes support breast or butt bones.

Well i guess this will make creating animations quicker now you don't have to worry about both breast and butt bounce. This will safe Arrok time. :D

Not sure about the dance animation, But your second question you mean vanilla armor and clothes ?? if so i don't think it can. vanilla armor has no breast and butt bones so this dll will not be able to calculate any bounce for them so you need armor and clothes who at least have these bones in them.

so [TBBP/BBP] CBBE/UNP/UNBP/ADEC/Lady body should all work as long as there armor/clothes support breast and butt bones.

No what i meant was, if i use the armors of the body mod that does have tbbp/bbp bones but not paint weights applied to the body(means no animation) on the TBBP/BBP body.

Also by deleting the hkx file the butt animation doesn't work (and the funny round animation for butt comes back) and i think if the hkx file exist in the folder the hdt physics plugin doesn't work properly, like the breasts animation goes back to the way it was before installing the plugin(the original tbbp animation) But yes now the breasts moves on every sex animation which means the plugin is still working

So what does this mod need to work, from a vanilla skyrim perspective?

1- SKSE

2- TBBP or BBP body

3- TBBP or BBP clothes

Is that all?

Yes that is all. normally it would not even need FNIS but since i installed custom animations i needed to reapply FNIS again due to deletion of hkx file. But other then that what you pst there sums it all up.

No what i meant was, if i use the armors of the body mod that does have tbbp/bbp bones but not paint weights applied to the body(means no animation) on the TBBP/BBP body.

Good question i have no idea, as long as the breast vertex group exist it should be able to generate it's own bounce. Normally the weightpaint is what you use to make the bounce happen.

But if there is no weightpaint then i don't really know how this dll will make the breast bounce.

1- SKSE

2- TBBP or BBP body

3- TBBP or BBP clothes

Is that all?

Yes that is all. normally it would not even need FNIS but since i installed custom animations i needed to reapply FNIS again due to deletion of hkx file. But other then that what you pst there sums it all up.

Good question i have no idea, as long as the breast vertex group exist it should be able to generate it's own bounce. Normally the weightpaint is what you use to make the bounce happen.

But if there is no weightpaint then i don't really know how this dll will make the breast bounce.

Thanks, it works :)

And yes, without a compatible tbbp piece of clothes, there is nothing bouncing apart when being nude...

So no more hassle bb-ing all animations, but clothes still need to be weight-painted.

Is butt bouncing also tweaked by this dll?

1- SKSE

2- TBBP or BBP body

3- TBBP or BBP clothes

Is that all?

hmm I thought the point of this mod is to make non tbbp/bbp body/armors to work if it has the bones/skeleton so the guys doesn't have the tbbp/bbp bodies or have issues when converting some of the armors with tbbp/bbp compatibility can use it. I think almost everyone has the bbp/tbbp bodies now days but still. 

Sometimes the breasts animation looks too unrealistic. Its still in beta phases so anything can happen in the future and it has a lot of potential. I am thank full for this mod, the modder has a lot of skills and can do many things with it, and can't imagine what will it look like in the future.

I tried both with UNPB and 7b Bombshell.

Works great with UNPB but the butt is not animated from what I saw but it was a really quick glance so I cant say for sure.

On 7b I had various problems, it seems that it does change the shape of the boobs somehow... maybe thats just me as it appears the same as in the gif of Broken Mirror.

I will try to upload screens when I had my night sleep :P

Works great with UNPB but the butt is not animated from what I saw but it was a really quick glance so I cant say for sure.

On 7b I had various problems, it seems that it does change the shape of the boobs somehow... maybe thats just me as it appears the same as in the gif of Broken Mirror.

Mine is a custom CBBE Bodyslide body. I just tweaked the TCRA body a little bit.

yeah the butt animation doesn't work properly if you delete the skeleton hkx file, the butt animation like a circle, the intensity is too low and when you stand idle the butt shakes left right kinda funny looking. so i am using the dll file without deleting the skeleton hkx file.

i using my own 3 custom tbbp bodies

Archived