NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Ark of Truth

[Guide] How to download mods off this site

Im not sure where to put this but I think the question is close to this topic: Im wondering if we can get a way to see how much were allowed to download and maybe some sort of bar/pool of how much more bandwidth were allowed to download from this site. I know i could just upgrade membership to skip all that.

I tried downloading on my phone and it goes on my download manager but before it starts it asks me to sign in my account so I put my username and password from this site I put it right but it keels on asking and I can't download. BTW I don't use any password for anything on my phone.

Eww guys i am new to this stuff , could someone tell me if it makes a difference by having Skyrim special edition instead of normal , I just do the same right copy paste in the game ?

@e3smoke

That is a windows 10 thing you have to tell windows 10 what to open the file with as it has no clue what to open it with so if you are using 7zip you must tell it to open the file with 7zip. There are multiple threads on here stating this.