TamagoPlayerHud 2.0

Install pluggy version 132 and put it in the correct location:  Oblivion\data\obse\plugins\

Depending on what you are trying to run you may have to rename the dll file to: OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll

Still having the problem with the HUD: TamagoPlayerHUD

Error: Pluggy v 125 or higher required.. but i have installed the Pluggy and even renamed both files to HUD and its not working it seems as if the Tamaogoplayerhud dosnt finds pluggy? ._.

• 1 month later...

VERY IMPORTANT INFO FOR NEW USERS

1) If you do not have one, create the Oblivion\data\OBSE\Plugins folder.  Notice that this is where the dll and dlx files are to be located.  They are NOT to be located in the normal oblivon\data\ folder.  Pluggy will simply not be functioning without the files in the proper folder.

2) For the HUD to work you must rename the obse_elys_pluggy.dll to obse_elys_pluggy_HUD.dll.

As of this post time, the latest is Pluggy version is v132 and the mod that is the subject of this post does work.

Sorry if I sound a little forceful, but I had trouble getting this to work and the install instructions CLEARLY state item 1 above.   :blush:

So I am more angry with myself for scanning the instructions instead of paying attention to details.

• 4 months later...

i had the same problem using pluggy 125b for tamagoplayerHUD and i dlded 132, tried running it without the modification to the dll file and its crashing. i then tried it with the modification to the dll and i still have the crashes............i get as far making the character up and before i can even move it crashes