TamagoPlayerHud 2.0

OMG Thank you very very much!!!!!!!!!!!

^.^

Now I only have to figure out how to stop CTD when switching spells or gear and other annoying CTD!

Thanks A LOT :3

• 1 month later...

I need help with my HUD as no one seems to sufficiently answered the question. I have it installed I have Tamago installed right, I got the pluggy file renaimed right and there is an INI file and yet I still get the error saying "no womb state or awareness set"

• 1 month later...

I need help with my HUD as no one seems to sufficiently answered the question. I have it installed I have Tamago installed right' date=' I got the pluggy file renaimed right and there is an INI file and yet I still get the error saying "no womb state or awareness set"

[/quote']

Where is your .ini file? Is it in Data\ini? I had pluggy enabled but the ini file in the Oblivion folder. Before I moved it all I got was ???

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post but I'm still getting the 'No womb or aware states defined error'

Getting the updated pluggy did fix the broken japanese though

Then you are missing something in the requirements of Tamago club. You might try checking in those threads or googling what you have in quotes (add lovers lab to it and it should pull up relevant threads/posts).

• 10 months later...