Not sure if it's been mentioned but I'm having a minor problem with the energy widget resetting itself to be left justified on the center of the X axis on game load. My settings are unchanged, all I have to do is bring up one of the widget position settings and leave (no changes) and the widget will place itself correctly. Not sure what's going on there. The only note I can think of is my placement is on the middle right side of the bottom (due to Wear&Tear widgets on the left)?

7 hours ago, phalancks said:
[08/14/2022 - 02:15:48PM] Error: Static function RemoveDupeActor not found on object PapyrusUtil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[Active effect 33 on  (00000014)].CoL_Mechanic_SceneHandler_SL_Script.CoL_SLAnimationEndHandler() - "vaaovvzrmkagrpyorvxclytxqzrimumvhfsbnvn" Line 122

@Interx9221

This seems to be the problem. You probably need to update your version of PapyrusUtil or make sure it's overwriting any mod that provides it. I believe sexlab and campfire both provide their own version of it

I didn't have an update for PapyrusUtil, but I did find one mod that was loaded after Papyrus - but still, no change.

This mod is compatible with SE right, or does it require AE?

@Interx9221 It doesn't rely on any content from AE. If you are talking about skyrim version 1.5.x, I only test on 1.6.x, but I hadn't found an issue with 1.5.x until now. It looks like the papyrus functions to remove duplicates were added in PapyrusUtil 4.0, and their SE version is 3.9 and does not contain them. So if you downgraded and are using the SE version then that is likely what's causing the issue.

@theblindbat I'll need to look into that. It sounds like the bar is being initialized incorrectly on game load.

@ShimizuModding The only thing I can think of that would cause this is if the Tera Elin Race is using an armor slot for their hair. If that's the case you should be able to exclude it in the Transformation settings for this mod. The transformation system is mostly driven by RaceMenu, so I probably can't fix it if this isn't the case. You can also try setting your hair in succubus form and resaving the form, but I'm not sure if that will work.

16 hours ago, phalancks said:

@Interx9221 It doesn't rely on any content from AE. If you are talking about skyrim version 1.5.x, I only test on 1.6.x, but I hadn't found an issue with 1.5.x until now. It looks like the papyrus functions to remove duplicates were added in PapyrusUtil 4.0, and their SE version is 3.9 and does not contain them. So if you downgraded and are using the SE version then that is likely what's causing the issue.

@theblindbat I'll need to look into that. It sounds like the bar is being initialized incorrectly on game load.

@ShimizuModding The only thing I can think of that would cause this is if the Tera Elin Race is using an armor slot for their hair. If that's the case you should be able to exclude it in the Transformation settings for this mod. The transformation system is mostly driven by RaceMenu, so I probably can't fix it if this isn't the case. You can also try setting your hair in succubus form and resaving the form, but I'm not sure if that will work.

by the way, PC has succubus powers whether if she transformed or not. i was expecting succubus powers only when transformed. is it meant to be like this?

On 8/11/2022 at 4:42 PM, Interx9221 said:

I'm having an issue with the Drain to Death feature with SexLab.

With it enabled, the NPC does not die after the scene ends - they just walk away like nothing happened. Even more weird is that they cannot die if I attack them - their health will drop to 0 but they will never actually die. I just checked if the NPC was essential and they are not.

If I disable then enable the NPC then they will die at 0 HP.

Is this a known issue?

I had a similar issue today (first time using Children of Lilith), except not only did the hostile guard not die, he couldn't be killed, console-killed, or disabled either.  I eventually fled - moreHUD showing that he was at -6,800HP and he was showing no signs of slowing down - and tried again with the next person that tried to kill me (it's Skyrim, so it didn't take long at all to find one), and the same thing happened.  I s'pose I can try again and come up with a Papyrus log.

I was using SexLab's 'debug' spells to make the sex happen.

Later: I didn't try sex with a hostile, just normal SexLab-Debug-spell triggered sex on a random NPC, and I couldn't console-kill him, but this time I could disable and enable him. (I didn't try weapons or spells)  CoL Drain and Death Drain were enabled.

Have a meg and a half of Papyrus for about five minutes of play.

Papyrus.0.log

Yet Later: Ah, I must also mention that this is Skyrim SE, 1.5.97, not any AE.

Edited by qalavix

@qalavix You're on a version of PapyrusUtils that doesn't have the RemoveDupes function I use.

The basic logic flow is Orgasm Occurs->Drain Start Event Sent->Drain Handler is in the deadly state, so handles the drain start by Starting Deferred Kill->Kill Target->Wait for scene end->When scene ends get all actors from scene, remove duplicates(this is the part that fails so everything after this doesn't happen)->Send Drain End Event->Drain Handler is in deadly state so End Deferred Kill (this kills the crab). There's other stuff that happens but that's the chain that's important for this.

Because the End Deferred Kill is never triggered, the target becomes unkillable, but because the kill command ran it becomes hostile.

You also probably have an issue where after a scene ends you're still able to toggle your drain settings with the hotkeys, which should only work during a scene.

Edited by phalancks

Thanks for the reply!

35 minutes ago, phalancks said:

You're on a version of PapyrusUtils that doesn't have the RemoveDupes function I use.

[good explanation follows]

Welp.  Can't argue with that, I suppose.

36 minutes ago, phalancks said:

[...] because the kill command ran it becomes hostile

Well, not quite; #1 was hostile before, and I didn't have any kind of Defeat/NakedDefeat/Yamete active, so I threw SexLab-Debug at him, which calmed him right down, and then threw the Self version on me, and then... y'know, things happened ☺️, and then he didn't die; but it took a while after that (and some followers beating on him) for him to go hostile again.  *thinks*  Which is what happened with #2, actually, except the resumption of hostilities was quicker.

The other time - the one that generated the logfile - I did it with non-hostiles, and the victim didn't get hostile afterwards (and I WAS able to disable/enable that one).

Ayyyyy... I guess this part isn't gonna work for me unless I go to AE or you make an SE version.

So I looked at your poll for next addition, says it is a month old. The number one request was SL aroused integration, which is exactly the thing I liked so much about PSQ back in the day.

Has there been any progress on this? No rush or anything, just curious.

Specifically arousal based transformation is what I desire. Thanks either way :)

On 8/20/2022 at 7:06 PM, sila said:

So I looked at your poll for next addition, says it is a month old. The number one request was SL aroused integration, which is exactly the thing I liked so much about PSQ back in the day.

Has there been any progress on this? No rush or anything, just curious.

Specifically arousal based transformation is what I desire. Thanks either way :)

That'll be the thing I work on next. I'm working on the top request from the last poll for this release, which was a quest. Or rather, I will be working on the quest when I get enough time but I've been busy lately.

2 hours ago, dosa111 said:

can this work with skyrim vr? I can't seem to get it to show up in MCM

I don't know why it wouldn't, but if it's not working I would need a papyrus log to know why exactly. I can't promise I'll fix it.

9 hours ago, dosa111 said:

think this is what you need, I tried all night last night to figure out why it wouldn't show up in the MCM 

Papyrus.0.log 50.55 kB · 0 downloads

That log only lasts for about two minutes, which may or may not be enough time for MCM to register all the menus. I don't see any references to CoL in it however. You do have quite a few errors related to skyui though.

One in particular that caught my eye is 

Error: Static function IsPluginInstalled not found on object Game. Aborting call and returning None

that function comes from SKSE. Make sure you have skse installed. I'm really not sure what all the intricacies that go into the modding the vr version of this game are though so take it with a grain of salt.

4 hours ago, phalancks said:

That log only lasts for about two minutes, which may or may not be enough time for MCM to register all the menus. I don't see any references to CoL in it however. You do have quite a few errors related to skyui though.

One in particular that caught my eye is 

Error: Static function IsPluginInstalled not found on object Game. Aborting call and returning None

that function comes from SKSE. Make sure you have skse installed. I'm really not sure what all the intricacies that go into the modding the vr version of this game are though so take it with a grain of salt.

How long should I give it? Like 10 minutes?

And I do have SKSEVR installed

On 8/23/2022 at 12:28 PM, phalancks said:
On 8/22/2022 at 7:43 PM, dosa111 said:

How long should I give it? Like 10 minutes?

That would probably be more than enough.

I've noticed that some MCM's "never" show up (in my very large load order) and I have to force them with 

setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1

which seems to load them all (takes another few minutes).

FYI and for @phalancks, still using SE/1.5.97, and ChildrenOfLilith DOES perform transformations very nicely. 

I also tried Overlay Control, which has more slots for bodies but ironically (given the name of the mod and what the author said they were originally doing) it does NOT preserve tattoos/bodypaint overlays between changes - wipes 'em clean. 

Children Of Lilith DOES preserve bodypaints/Racemenu tattoos; I don't know whether ChildrenOfLilith preserves SlaveTats yet.

@phalancks, you might want to look at Overlay Control, as the author has released the mod (if credit is given) and the source code for the scripts.  Couldn't hurt, right?

Any interest in having this mod make use of Toys&Love (its an alternative to sexlab/ostim/dd ect.)?

It has support for soft dependency built in. SLSO-like mini-game built in. Should be easy to use.

More info here... Mod Authors - Using Toys&Love - Traditional / Soft / Script-less

I'm working on Dark Desires, updating it to require only Toys&Love, to reduce complexity and too many hard requirements. It has a succubus themed quest which the original author did not complete. I can see this mod pairing well, particularly if it were to support the Toys Family of Mods.

On 9/1/2022 at 8:36 AM, Nikett7 said:

SMP hairstyles are incompatible. Is it possible to limit the transfarmation so that the hairstyle is not affected (as an alternative) to keep the smp hair from breaking?

This is probably an issue on the RaceMenu side so I won't be able to fix it. The body transformation would be all or nothing, I don't think I can separate out the hair from the rest of it, and at that point it's just an outfit swap so I don't see much of a point.

@VirginMarie Based on the ModEvents listed on the site, it should be easily doable. I'll look into it more, but I should have something up by the end of the weekend.

1.6.0 Update

Added support for Toys and Love, Ordinator, and added an option to make transform a crime.

I'm gonna be honest, I bit off more than I can chew with this quest thing and it killed my motivation to work on this mod. So I'm going to drop the quest idea for now, it may come back at some point but no promises. I'm going to start looking at integrating with the various arousal mods instead.

I'm also thinking I'm going to drop the ideas of initiating feeding for two reasons. First, I don't want to fall afoul of Nexus' policies by straying into noncon territory. Second, there are other mods that add most of my ideas for how to initiate and they probably do it better than I would have AND anything I added may break compatibility with those other mods.