What is the mod's MCM page called? I don't think it's showing up for me, even when creating a new character. I have all the requiremnets and waited up to ten minutes and quickloaded, and it looks like this is the only mod not to load in the MCM. Is anyone experiencing the same?

5 hours ago, hyperion66 said:

What is the mod's MCM page called

It's called "Children of Lilith"

Check or post your papyrus log as well for any MCM related errors. I don't know why it wouldn't be showing up, I'm not doing anything special in it.

1 hour ago, hyperion66 said:

Found a single reference to the mod in the logs, it looks related to the MCM function:

I think I found the issue. Are you using the Devious Devices compatibility patch? If not, I think it's due to how I implemented it.

24 minutes ago, phalancks said:

I think I found the issue. Are you using the Devious Devices compatibility patch? If not, I think it's due to how I implemented it.

I am not using DD. Also tried 1.2 and it showed and seemed to be functioning:

[07/01/2022 - 07:32:01PM] [CoL_MCM_Quest_Script <CoL_MCM_Quest (CE09E1AE)>] INITIALIZED

So it does seem to be something introduced in 1.3

50 minutes ago, ISAFPanda said:

I'm getting an immediate CTD trying to boot into the title screen with this mod

I have all the hard dependencies, any info I can shoot at you to resolve this?

The most likely culprit is a missing requirement for one of the mods. I realized I forgot to add skse as a hard requirement, so that could be it. Though if you have all the requirements of my requirements then you should have that already. If you send me your load order I might be able to find it, as long as it isn't too long.

2 hours ago, nllsq said:

Haven't been playing with new mods in a while. What is  a good mod to use to trigger sex that counts for this mod?

SexLab is the only sex framework currently supported, but anything that triggers a scene through it will work.

Off the top of my head: Matchmaker if you just want to start sex without any rhyme or reason. Cursed Loot and SL Defeat I believe both allow prostitution. I think Amorous Adventures has an SL port. Sex with Thieves if you want to limit it to just the random thieves you find on the road.

Thanks! I used to have Defeat always just for the immersion.  Still remembering being Fd by that white bear on my way to finish the Companions' quest . . .

Defeat doesn't allow prostitution but works well with my play style - bandit swings and the mod decides that said bandit it entitled to fun - drain to death!

Edited by nllsq
10 minutes ago, KronosTheSkunkButt said:

According to More informative console this is the mod thats giving me the lesser power "Succubus transformation" and I am unsure as to what it does... All I can tell is it makes me naked very quickly. Is it supposed to change my form akin to Werewolf/Vamp lord?

Please read the description for what this power does, specifically Succubus Transformation under the Features spoiler. At the moment, there is a known issue that adds that power to your character even if you aren't a Succubus, which I'm targeting to fix in the next release.

15 minutes ago, phalancks said:

Please read the description for what this power does, specifically Succubus Transformation under the Features spoiler. At the moment, there is a known issue that adds that power to your character even if you aren't a Succubus, which I'm targeting to fix in the next release.

yea I figured it out after I posed, Sorry. Horny gamers dont read ?

8 hours ago, Arousel said:

ES ist das selbe wie Succubus-Heart  Warum das Rad neu erfinden?

Because it's not the same as succubus heart. Last time I checked, Succubus Heart:

1. Modifies your Health/Magicka/Stamina attributes
  2. Forces you to feed through a hunger mechanic
  3. Permanently reduces the max health of your victims
  4. Becomes very overpowered very quickly
  5. Doesn't include a transformation option
  6. Does include a lot of (imo) unnecessary features that don't fit with a Succubus theme
  7. Does not work on the current version of skyrim due to a reliance on the .Net Script Framework

Succubus Heart is a fun mod for sure, but I quickly got annoyed with it due to the above reasons. I definitely did take some inspiration from some of the ways it works, along with PSQ, but this mod is materially different from either of them.

Flower Girls and OStim compatibility have been added. There's a slight issue with either OStim or OSA in that one of them seems to be suppressing notifications. So when you push one of the Drain hotkeys, you will not get a message but it will take effect.

The option with the most votes is Quest, but that's going to take me some time as I haven't made a quest before so I have some learning to do. The next highest votes was vampire feeding, which I don't expect to take as long. So I will probably do the vampire feeding and then the quest.

I have also made diagrams explaining my current thoughts on what the 3 Paths will look like. They are subject to change depending on what I can make work, but please let me know if you have any feedback or ideas for powers.

Path of Sanguine/Seduction
Path of Molag Bal/Domination
Path of Vaermina/Subterfuge

Be sure to vote in the next feature poll here

Edited by phalancks